Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10600 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 10597, Alisae wrote:
In post 10576, KidAmn wrote:So, since I'm regrettably still not fully read up (but getting there) - I understand the basics of the case against my predecessor to be that the D1 wagon flashed away from him, and then he lay low D2 and 3. (feel free to correct me and go into more detail on amything I've missed or omitted) I can't defend his posting or lack thereof any more than I could defend any other players, but I find the that Yuri's wagon dissolving must be as a result of hypothetical scumbuddies powering through an alternative to save him.
Isn't there a certain amount of WIFOM of sorts involved in this assumption that this is a scum-for-scum interaction and not, say, a reasonably intelligent scum team laying the foundations for later days? (and for what it's worth, knowing myself to be town, I don't hold this against you
Alisae
Nero - I think this was quite cleverly set up by scum and Yuri's inattention plus those breadcrumbs make sense to follow up as town.)
Fixed your typo.
Still bullshit.
Here's why.
THE BOLDED IS SO SELF-CONSCIOUS OMG WHAT THE FUCK HOW DOES NO ONE SEE THIS SHIT THIS IS OBVSCUM KILLKILLKILL
POSTURING 101
THE TONE HERE IS SURVIVALIST AS FUCK
AND THE FACT HE'S TRYING TO EXCUSE IT AS WIFOM IS SCUMMY PLEASE KILLKILLKILL
ALSO TO ADD TO IT THAT VIOLATES THE RULES OF OCCAM'S RAZOR
PLZ HELP I THINK I'M GOING INSANE.
GTKAS
| here.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10601 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:16 am

Post by CloudKicker »

i sheeped my read i had on nancy's vc regarding yuri, i doubt im wrong but i wouldnt be surprised
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10602 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Creature »

Still think Gorkington is hella scummy.
Sigh
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10603 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:18 am

Post by CloudKicker »

i tribute 2 monsters and i summon the blue eyes white dragon in attack position. Attack the dark magician -500 ARARRGGGARGG
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10604 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 10603, CloudKicker wrote:i tribute 2 monsters and i summon the blue eyes white dragon in attack position. Attack the dark magician -500 ARARRGGGARGG
I activate my trap card: Mirror Force!
GTKAS
| here.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10605 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:18 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Ali bae why you no read me townie this game ? have you got paranoid of my play :good:
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10606 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:19 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 10604, Alisae wrote:
In post 10603, CloudKicker wrote:i tribute 2 monsters and i summon the blue eyes white dragon in attack position. Attack the dark magician -500 ARARRGGGARGG
I activate my trap card: Mirror Force!
i activate my trap card : trap jammer!
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10607 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:20 am

Post by CloudKicker »

also creature untrust of me is that i havent been impressive as of yet, implying im always impressive as town im so cool
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10608 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:21 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 10576, KidAmn wrote:So, since I'm regrettably still not fully read up (but getting there) - I understand the basics of the case against my predecessor to be that the D1 wagon flashed away from him, and then he lay low D2 and 3. (feel free to correct me and go into more detail on amything I've missed or omitted) I can't defend his posting or lack thereof any more than I could defend any other players, but I find the that Yuri's wagon dissolving must be as a result of hypothetical scumbuddies powering through an alternative to save him.
Isn't there a certain amount of WIFOM of sorts involved in this assumption that this is a scum-for-scum interaction and not, say, a reasonably intelligent scum team laying the foundations for later days? (and for what it's worth, knowing myself to be town, I don't hold this against you
Alisae
Nero - I think this was quite cleverly set up by scum and Yuri's inattention plus those breadcrumbs make sense to follow up as town.)
Fixed your typo.
Still bullshit.
Here's why.
THE BOLDED IS SO SELF-CONSCIOUS OMG WHAT THE FUCK HOW DOES NO ONE SEE THIS SHIT THIS IS OBVSCUM KILLKILLKILL
POSTURING 101
I disagree that understanding why someone might hold a position while suggesting why it is incorrect is 'obvscum' but clearly you come from a far more... Aggressive school of playing Mafia. At the end of the day, someone has to hang and ots in towns best interests to work together to make sure the scum are the ones swinging. It is interesting that this all comes about from my earlier post expressing some doubt about you though. After all, apart from my daring to invite opinions on adding more walls to an already spammy game, and 'shading' you, you don't have any more to go on other than that D1 lynch and Yuri lurking until he was replaced... Chainsaw much?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10609 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:22 am

Post by CloudKicker »

What is the chainsaw in this ? i dont think youre using the right definition kid
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10610 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:31 am

Post by KidAmn »

Still at work, long day. Meant OMGUS. Thank you for pointing it out.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10611 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:33 am

Post by nancy »

In post 10598, Alisae wrote:
In post 10595, Leonshade wrote:Would like to see this supposed rolefishing by Ali, def don't interpret that post you quoted as that.

I've got time tp phonepost for an hour if you want to bring sonething to my attentipn.
This is a daily reminder that this is scum trying to find a way to wiggle out of their TR on me.
I think you are less the center of attention than you may believe. :P
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10612 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:33 am

Post by nancy »

In post 10601, CloudKicker wrote:i sheeped my read i had on nancy's vc regarding yuri, i doubt im wrong but i wouldnt be surprised
Haven't seen it fail yet, but I wouldn't be surprised either tbh.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10613 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10544, Nero Cain wrote:note that Math is still not responding to my case on them. Also that whole "Nero got the day chat wonder" is so very specific and manipulative.
In post 10545, Nero Cain wrote:I am somewhat willing to eat my Dave read since yeah, this doesn't exactly look like Gitsou Dave. Though I still have a hard time seeing town from his posting. They are mostly promises of future content and what little "content" there is is hollow fleshed out statements.
What do you feel I haven't responded to? There's been a lot of posts that I haven't been online during.
Specific yes. Manipulative no. You're matching a game's meta where you were an encryptor almost verbatim. Therefore I find it very likely you built the daychat wonder. And if you didn't I'd be shocked at this point.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10614 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 10595, Leonshade wrote:Would like to see this supposed rolefishing by Ali, def don't interpret that post you quoted as that.

I've got time tp phonepost for an hour if you want to bring sonething to my attentipn.
This is a daily reminder that this is scum trying to find a way to wiggle out of their TR on me.
Your reading comprehension needs work, I'm expressing skepticism if nancy's points on you.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10615 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:39 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 10561, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also kinda in the same view that its funny that scum would send Gork to do a kill. And Gork being the leading wagon when Creature claimed seems potentially opportunistic.
Gork as the rb target makes sense from Creature's reads. He had a preexisting scumread on the slot and town RB will obviously target scumreads.

Don't know why you'd think it funny that scum team would choose Gork to do the kill. I only skimmed the wonder list to verify the statement that there are 2 docs, but I don't remember seeing anything like a watcher or tracker that hasn't already flipped. I find this line of WIFOM hard to follow though. When we have a scummy player apparently caught by a townie looking PR, I think we act on it unless something better comes along.

VOTE: Gork
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10616 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 10608, KidAmn wrote:
Alisae
Fixed your typo.
Still bullshit.
Here's why.
POSTURING 101
I disagree that understanding why someone might hold a position while suggesting why it is incorrect is 'obvscum' but clearly you come from a far more... Aggressive school of playing Mafia. At the end of the day, someone has to hang and ots in towns best interests to work together to make sure the scum are the ones swinging. It is interesting that this all comes about from my earlier post expressing some doubt about you though. After all, apart from my daring to invite opinions on adding more walls to an already spammy game, and 'shading' you, you don't have any more to go on other than that D1 lynch and Yuri lurking until he was replaced...
Chainsaw
OMGUS much?
Fixed your typo again and it's not really OMGUS. OMGUS is when you vote someone for basicly voting you but I think you know this.
And I was SRing the Yurislot by the end of D3, so you can't really call it OMGUS.
And I still have a case to build on your predecessor, but you have to remember I am going off of VCs, your ISO, Yuri's ISO, and Frog's case.
In post 10611, nancy wrote:

I think you are less the center of attention than you may believe. :P
In post 10614, Leonshade wrote:

Your reading comprehension needs work, I'm expressing skepticism if nancy's points on you.
I think I need to calm down.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10617 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 10605, CloudKicker wrote:Ali bae why you no read me townie this game ? have you got paranoid of my play :good:
Why do you care again?
GTKAS
| here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10618 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:48 am

Post by nancy »

@Leonshade he just keeps saying stuff about me and Notice not being the same alignment.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10619 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:48 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I dont like being scumread by people who knows my play mostly
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10620 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:06 am

Post by nancy »

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I went back over Math's ISO and found something I'd missed earlier so that was good I can probably refresh my reads but right now I'm so fking tired about to die barely awake just listening to gf singing rip
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10621 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Tell me about Italy.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10622 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:20 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

VOTE: Leonshade

Everyone who has thrown shade at Alisae today deserves to die.

He is conftown.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10623 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Creature »

I don't really understand why Leonshade is scum.

What's your meta analysis on him?
Sigh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10624 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10622, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:VOTE: Leonshade

Everyone who has thrown shade at Alisae today deserves to die.

He is conftown.
Agreed on Alisae.

You need to not be voting obvTown that would be great?

*eats my chips*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”