havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:30 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2294, outoforder wrote:WAiiiiit. You knew i was not voting for you but you somehow "thought" L-4 + 2 votes = lynched?!?!?
Nice overreacting. When I thought I'd been hammered it was taking into account the fact you were telling the mod (erroneously) that you were voting me.

I didn't check until later when I was updating my vote spreadsheet. After Rels pointed out I wasn't hammered.

:roll:
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Rels »

In post 2296, outoforder wrote: lol Rels is not trying to gamesolve.
fuck you
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Rels »

VOTE: outoforder
TL Mafia is best mafia
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:35 am

Post by momo »

This ^ vote is scummy as sh*t. If you are town, you do not vote out of anger on D3. Calm yourself down and focus on the game.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:35 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 2301, Rels wrote:
fuck you
Regardless of my affiliation you are really not.
If you are sure i am scum you shouldn't, but it doesn't change the fact you aren't. :)
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:37 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 2300, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2294, outoforder wrote:WAiiiiit. You knew i was not voting for you but you somehow "thought" L-4 + 2 votes = lynched?!?!?
Nice overreacting. When I thought I'd been hammered it was taking into account the fact you were telling the mod (erroneously) that you were voting me.

I didn't check until later when I was updating my vote spreadsheet. After Rels pointed out I wasn't hammered.

:roll:
why are you keeping a vote spreadsheet when apparently it has no affection to your reads?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:37 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 2303, momo wrote:This ^ vote is scummy as sh*t. If you are town, you do not vote out of anger on D3. Calm yourself down and focus on the game.
It's not though. I did the same thing earlier.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Rels »

In post 2304, outoforder wrote:
In post 2301, Rels wrote:
fuck you
Regardless of my affiliation you are really not.
If you are sure i am scum you shouldn't, but it doesn't change the fact you aren't. :)
I can't believe you are saying that when today has been the day where I've been doubting the most
TL Mafia is best mafia
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:41 am

Post by outoforder »

Your "doubting" is based on something that is not alignment indicative for slightest. Calling me scum for incorrect reasons is not game-solving however much you want to say it is.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Rels »

In post 2308, outoforder wrote:Your "doubting" is based on something that is not alignment indicative for slightest. Calling me scum for incorrect reasons is not game-solving however much you want to say it is.
You said I'm not even trying to gamesolve, not that I'm succeeding at it.
You freaked out at me saying similar stuff in Really Small Mafia II and ruined the game. But since you've admitted that you can do that as scum then in your mind it must not be the same thing.
TL Mafia is best mafia
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:44 am

Post by outoforder »

Like i cannot understand you cannot understand there is no game solving in this game unless both of me and Fitz have flipped town. There is no other direction in this game, ever, before that happens. There is no game solving before that because there is literally 2 suspects and 1 mafia left atm. I don't even know what BV is trying to do rn because if you have 2 suspects and don't see how anyone else can be mafia you just fucking fglip the 2 people and if the game goes on you then re-evaluate, you don't find 3rd or 4th suspect before you have flipped the suspects you already have ffs.

That's why this game is dumb.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:46 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 2309, Rels wrote:You freaked out at me saying similar stuff in Really Small Mafia II and ruined the game.
That was nothing similar, you wanted to CONCEDE as town!!!!!!!
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Rels »

In post 2311, outoforder wrote:
In post 2309, Rels wrote:You freaked out at me saying similar stuff in Really Small Mafia II and ruined the game.
so it isn't a town point for you anymore.
About Fitz, you're saying he faked saying he was hammered ?
TL Mafia is best mafia
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:52 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 2310, outoforder wrote:Like i cannot understand you cannot understand there is no game solving in this game unless both of me and Fitz have flipped town. There is no other direction in this game, ever, before that happens. There is no game solving before that because there is literally 2 suspects and 1 mafia left atm. I don't even know what BV is trying to do rn because if you have 2 suspects and don't see how anyone else can be mafia you just fucking fglip the 2 people and if the game goes on you then re-evaluate, you don't find 3rd or 4th suspect before you have flipped the suspects you already have ffs.

That's why this game is dumb.
Like this is what you do. You flip me and you flip Fitz. One of us is going to turn up mafia.
The one you didn't flip this day (if they flip town) you treat as town the next day and actually listen to their reads and reasoning. Regardless of what they say you however 100% flip them the next day.

That's what is going to happen anyways regarding lynches assuming the game goes on after this day and i am perfectly fine with that. The thing is, who do you lynch first? Who will give you better chances in LYLO regarding their reads
if they happen to be town
? Because rn both of me and Fitz are calling each other scum and that won't change until the other one of us has flipped.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:53 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 2312, Rels wrote:
In post 2311, outoforder wrote:
so it isn't a town point for you anymore.
About Fitz, you're saying he faked saying he was hammered ?
i don't understand the first sentence.
yes.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:00 am

Post by outoforder »

Like Rels, i am pretty fucking close to do the same thing i did with Koshi in Neat and Tidy. I could point out a numerous inconsistencies in your filter and probably get you lynched after me just because i got fucking tilted with your bs...
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Rels »

In post 2315, outoforder wrote:Like Rels, i am pretty fucking close to do the same thing i did with Koshi in Neat and Tidy. I could point out a numerous inconsistencies in your filter and probably get you lynched after me just because i got fucking tilted with your bs...
lol you're the one talking ?
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Rels »

"OH YEAH HAPA VOTING EVERY WAGON BUT HAWK'S MEANS HE S PROBABLY TOWN"
"BUT WHY WOULD I KILL KOP ? ONLY I CANNOT KILL HIM"
"(D2) CANT SEE HAPA BEING SCUM OTHER THAN WITH CASS / CREATURE (D3) ACTUALLY ITS STILL FITZ"
TL Mafia is best mafia
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:10 am

Post by outoforder »

Yes i am. My filter doesn't contain any inconsistencies however much you wanna look at it that way.
In a same way i can say your read on Fitz doesn't make any sense and you want to lynch me because if i am alive after this dayphase i WILL make sure the town lynches you ain LYLO after i flip (because that's what i will do).
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Rels »

In post 2318, outoforder wrote:Yes i am. My filter doesn't contain any inconsistencies however much you wanna look at it that way.
In a same way i can say your read on Fitz doesn't make any sense and you want to lynch me because if i am alive after this dayphase i WILL make sure the town lynches you ain LYLO after i flip (because that's what i will do).
yep I want to lynch you. I think you're scum.
TL Mafia is best mafia
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:14 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 2317, Rels wrote:"OH YEAH HAPA VOTING EVERY WAGON BUT HAWK'S MEANS HE S PROBABLY TOWN"
What are you atalking about i never said such a thing especially when i have fucking argued Hapa WOULDNT (as mafia) vote for Hawk...
BUT WHY WOULD I KILL KOP ? ONLY I CANNOT KILL HIM"
That's not what i said. I said i never kill him, i didn't say i am the ONLY one who cannot kill him.
"(D2) CANT SEE HAPA BEING SCUM OTHER THAN WITH CASS / CREATURE (D3) ACTUALLY ITS STILL FITZ"
Yeah i didn't. I somehow thought their votes (hapa-fitz) on D1 were much more TvM indicative than they were. And because i thought Hapa was town i didn't see the "scrub scumteam" (see the wagon on him on D1) that i see now.

Where the fuck are the inconsistencies you're talking about?
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Rels »

In post 2320, outoforder wrote:
In post 2317, Rels wrote:"OH YEAH HAPA VOTING EVERY WAGON BUT HAWK'S MEANS HE S PROBABLY TOWN"
What are you atalking about i never said such a thing especially when i have fucking argued Hapa WOULDNT (as mafia) vote for Hawk...
BUT WHY WOULD I KILL KOP ? ONLY I CANNOT KILL HIM"
That's not what i said. I said i never kill him, i didn't say i am the ONLY one who cannot kill him.
Yeah i didn't. I somehow thought their votes (hapa-fitz) on D1 were much more TvM indicative than they were. And because i thought Hapa was town i didn't see the "scrub scumteam" (see the wagon on him on D1) that i see now.

Where the fuck are the inconsistencies you're talking about?
It's in my filter
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Rels »

Like rayn, if you're town you fucked up. Right there. You know I love you but that was not cool. I'm thinking about the fucking game all day and night. I'm thinking about the possiblities. About Cass. About Fitz. About you. Even some othjer weird shits that I don't really believe but consider anyway. But now, you're spitting on it. It's not right.
I think you're scum. I'm back to 99% sure, after that Fitz thought he was hammered and had a pretty townie post. And I also hope you're scum. Cause that post was not cool.
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Rels »

leaving work.
TL Mafia is best mafia
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:24 am

Post by outoforder »

What post?
I don't really understand why you think i am scum because the things you just laid out are 100% false.
So can you be concise? If not i don't fault you for that but i am not gonna go read your filter because i don't care. I can answer you though if you make a single post for it.

The only thing i have provably fucked up in this game is my read on Hapa which is also only a half-fuck up since i never had time to discuss anything with him on D2. If you know how to read me you know what to look for in how i treat people in case i am scumreading, null-reading, or townreading them. If you are any smart you can tell that my townread on Hapa is based on things other people than Hapa have done. And that i really wanted to question him on D2. Yeah i made a fucking terrible decision on him i should have never made and if you think that makes me mafia then you're jsut bad or have no idea on how to read me. Because it can clearly be seen from my posting what i think about EVERYONE in the game. There are no inconsistencies in my filter, it's impossible there are. So if you feel like there are please point me out on what those things are then so i can at least answer them.

Return to “Completed Open Games”