MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:42 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Gork
– here is your bulletpoint with quick summary reasons I think Vecna is scum. Very high level overview. I don’t know the cool hip phrases kids today use so I can’t really talk to you like you are 12. Sorry.

1. Initial Response to Mass Claim in PT – I’ve hit this over already but his reaction to the concept of a mass Neighborhood claim feel very fabricated. The whole song and dance about “Other games it could help scum” falls very flat if Vecna was willing to do the minimum of research.

2. Weak Parked Vote on Yume’s slot – I’ve already explained how the Pick Your Power game ( for reference) scum Vecna made a show of yelling for a quick lynch Day 1 while idling his vote on a vanity wagon and I scum read him for it. I see signs of similar play here.

3. Progression on Majiffy Day 1 – Threw some early shade his way and then backpedaled into a “Hey, let’s buddy” plan. When that didn’t work he yo-yoed between calling Majiffy

4. Playing the “Too Scummy to Be Scum” card – multiple times saying “Would I be this obvious if I were scum” or similar statements.

5. Behavior around Gin lynch – been hashed clearly today.

6. Lack of Actual Game Solving – see for a refresher today.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:57 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

So... who would oppose to me hammering right now?
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Gorkington »

me.
trash
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Ankamius »

OK BYF is on my lynch list now.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Nahdia »

Yeah idk if I like this lynch anymore.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Creature »

Who's Ank's Majiffy?
Sigh
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Antihero »

In biochemistry and pharmacology, a receptor is a protein molecule that receives chemical signals from outside a cell. When such chemical signals bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue response, e.g. a change in the electrical activity of a cell. In this sense, a receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous chemical signals, e.g. an acetylcholine receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion channels.

Receptor proteins can be classified by their location. Transmembrane receptors include ion channel-linked (ionotropic) receptors, G protein-linked (metabotropic) hormone receptors, and enzyme-linked hormone receptors. Intracellular receptors are those found inside the cell, and include cytoplasmic receptors and nuclear receptors. A molecule that binds to a receptor is called a ligand, and can be a protein or peptide (short protein), or another small molecule such as a neurotransmitter, hormone, pharmaceutical drug, toxin, or parts of the outside of a virus or microbe. The endogenously designated -molecule for a particular receptor is referred to as its endogenous ligand. E.g. the endogenous ligand for the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor is acetylcholine but the receptor can also be activated by nicotine and blocked by curare.

Each receptor is linked to a specific cellular biochemical pathway. While numerous receptors are found in most cells, each receptor will only bind with ligands of a particular structure, much like how locks will only accept specifically shaped keys. When a ligand binds to its corresponding receptor, it activates or inhibits the receptor's associated biochemical pathway.

Vote Count 2-9

Ankamius - 5 (Spiffeh, Rem and Ram, mastina, Rick and Andrea, Vecna)
MagnaofIllusion - 2 (Vifam, BigYoshiFan)
Vecna - 6 (MagnaofIllusion, Majiffy, Ankamius, Titus, Sakura Hana, Creature)

Not Voting: Gorkington, Nahdia

15 alive means it's 8 to lynch
deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-29 20:15:16)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4505, Creature wrote:Who's Ank's Majiffy?
MariaR followed by Mastina
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4299, Nahdia wrote:But the bottom line is, it relies on two things: 1) Scum is heavily communicating/coordinating their efforts
2) Scum will act how YOU believe it optimally for them to act
Okay.
Exercise.

Name a scumteam which
wouldn't
both:
-Communicate/coordinate efforts
-Behave the way I describe.

Think of the players in this game.
MagnaofIllusion coordinates INCREDIBLY well with his scum partners. He's also not a moron. He knows the value of Gin's role, especially when Gin was being boosted by MY role. He also is fully capable of knowing when a scumbuddy is going down, and whether it is viable or not to save them, and what the best time to gain town credit for a lynch on a scumbuddy is. (This last point is actually something which makes me think he's not scum--if he were scum, he'd KNOW his hop-on at the last minute would give zero towncred and be seen as scum bussing; if he were scum, I would expect him to know to stay off the wagon.)

Gorkington coordinates INCREDIBLY well with his scum partners. He, too, is not a moron. He knows the value of Gin's role especially boosted by my role, knows when a scumbuddy is going down, and if it is viable to save them. (Not very relevant though, since Gorkington is hands-down town, butstill.)

Spiffeh coordinates reasonably well with his scum partners. He was also more in the fucking know than any other player in the game, thanks to being in my neighborhood. He knew, unlike players outside my neighborhood, that I wasn't a viable mislynch. There was going to be no reward for the Gin lynch (aside from potentially cheap towncred), and there was incredible risk, namely, that Gin was that super-fucking-strong role which was boosted by my own role. While he can and does bus scumbuddies, he doesn't do so carelessly; he makes sure that the bus is okay. (See also: coordinates reasonably well with scum partners.)

Rem/Ram I admit to lacking experience with--but again, I can and will treat them as conftown because Antihero HATES cutesy shit, he HATES moderator shenanigans, and he wouldn't fucking dare do the ONE thing which pisses him off. (He doesn't approve of things such as, say, scum-scum neighbors. Same basic concept here; he would not fucking approve of a watch-immune goon with a scum watcher-inventor. That defeats the whole fucking purpose of the game and he KNOWS it would.) So they can't be on any scumteam ANYWAY meaning that even if they were someone who wouldn't act the way I describe, they can't qualify regardless.

Admittedly it's been a long time since I've played with Sakura, but from what I can recall, Sakura too communicates with scumbuddies, and does so even more frequently than Sakura posts in-thread. (Memory tells me Sakura is a VERY prominent poster in scum PTs, to the point where Sakura could post fifty times in a scum PT yet be lurking in the main thread.) Sakura, too, like Spiffeh, was in the know, and knew that there was no reward for the Gin lynch and incredible risk, namely losing the strong scum role boosted even further by mine.

Rick/Andrea, I'll leave to your judgement, since my own Firebringer experience is flawed and my MariaR experience is nonexistent. Were it my call, I'd admit that Rick would be the first player in the playerlist who could feasibly fit the profile of NOT communicating/coordinating with scumbuddies, and who definitely doesn't match my pattern of behavior. But that's one possible name on the entire fucking list of players thusfar. I do have a non-meta townread on the slot, backed by me REALLY wanting to trust SAD having Rick as one of his strongest townreads (well, it was really Andrea he townread butstill), so there's that throwing doubt onto whether Rick could be scum.

Vifam, second player, since I lack the game experience with Vifam as scum to know how well Vifam coordinates with scumbuddies, yet alone, how Vifam operates. I can tell you I have a Vifam townread separate of this, of course. Off of the game without meta, I think Vifam is town. But without knowing how Vifam operates as scum, I'll concede it's possible for Vifam to be scum here.

Vecna, third player, since I also lack the game experience with him as scum to know how he plays with them, or how he operates. I also have him as a townread, not as strongly as Vifam, but still existing separate of meta. So I suppose if you think that the scumteam's Rick-Vifam-Vecna, you could plausibly see them not acting in the way I have outlined, but if you really think that's the scumteam...lol? That's about all I can think of to say.

Titus is a fucking QUEEN of coordinating with her scumbuddies. It's literally her fucking specialty. She communicates with them, she prods them, she pokes them, she tells them where to go, what to do, and so on and so forth. She works with them every step of the way. She is also one of the strongest proponents of not bussing, BUT, she can and will break this established meta at specific strategic times especially when she knows she is being expected not to bus. She'd also know the full fucking strength of Gin's role and the rolecop on top of that. (This is actually the closest to a reason why she could be town, and is again why I am NOT lynching from the Gin wagon until we hit a second scum off the wagon.)

Majiffy is a fucking KING of coordinating with his scumbuddies. You might not think he is. But he is a goddamned POWERHOUSE scum player. There's a reason I trusted him to lead the scum in Left 4 Dead to victory. He knows how to utilize scum roles. He knows how to maximize effective scum tactics. He also knows exactly when to bus and when not to bus. He is no moron. A scumteam with Majiffy on it will be led by Majiffy. And a scumteam led by Majiffy thinks pretty similarly to how *I* operate as scum, because Majiffy and I have a natural synchronization as the same alignment. (Incidentally this is one reason Majiffy's in the lynchpool. I don't think he's likely to be scum, but he's more likely to be scum than the majority of players here.)

Yoshi, fourth player. I lack experience with him. If you think the scumteam's Rick-Vifam-Yoshi, or Rick-Vecna-Yoshi, or Vifam-Vecna-Yoshi, I'd be more than happy to help you string Yoshi up though! Assuming we lynched Yoshi FIRST that is.

Gin is VERY strongly anti-bussing. Trust me. I am Gin's friend, I've talked to Gin, Gin is the Ginhai of Pine who is very strongly anti-bussing, and Gin also is a student of MY school of thought where I literally wrote the book on NOT bussing. Gin would not approve of a bus. bee, bee might. There I admit familiarity. But during Gin's tenure in the slot, Gin knows how pro-town (and thus, anti-scum) bussing is. Furthermore, Gin can and does coordinate with scumbuddies. I realize real-life was kicking Gin heavily. But Gin had time in the slot PRIOR TO Gin's real-life emergency where that coordination can and did happen, guaranteed.

Ankamius is admittedly a player with no fear of bussing, or, at least, distancing. (The latter is what I feel Ankamius did. A vote on Titus, withdrawn. A vote on Yoshi, withdrawn.) I don't know how well Ankamius coordinates with scumbuddies. But if Ankamius is scum, with literally any of the above names...well then just fucking lynch Ankamius because that was my conclusion anyway.

Creature is the fifth name I don't know his scumgame. I know his town game well enough. I don't know what he does or doesn't do as scum. However, unless you're Majiffy, you presumably believe like I do that Creature is not scum anyway, so that would mean Creature would be disqualified from contention in terms of being a scumfuck with a style subverting my expectations.

The last name in question would be you. You know your alignment. You also know how you operate with scumbuddies. I read Bloodborne, so I know you are fucking on TOP of coordinating and communicating with your scumbuddies; it's kind-of your thing. You won't shy away from a bus if it's necessary, but it's not something you'll enjoy and it's something you do try to avoid. So you would in fact count as someone acting the way I describe if scum. But presumably you know that you're not, so you know that you couldn't be one acting that way.

Basically I know I'm fucking right because I fucking know over half of these players and how they operate as scum. There's literally a grand total of FIVE names who could so much as PLAUSIBLY act in a way contrary to what I laid out. And two of them are in my lynch pool anyway! So I have damn good reason for making my statement. Scum heavily communicated/coordinated. And scum acted approximately how I laid out.

I mean, sure. I'll probably be wrong on the exact specifics. There are names who if they are scum have acted outside of the guidelines I set forth. But I know at this point I am at the very least, more right than wrong. And that's good enough for me.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by mastina »

Incidentally, Antihero considers godfathers mod shenanigans and that's the one role above all others he despises.
He also has gone on record to believe that a ninja to counter a tracker is just as despicable as a godfather to counter a cop. I can track down these statements if necessary, and it is because of these that you can see him designing a NERFED ninja, designed to be immune to a watcher specifically. (Incidentally, this is an idea he has previously suggested. Again, I could probably track it down, but I think Antihero actually INVENTED the role, but invented it well BEFORE this game.)

I have damn fucking good reason to say Antihero would not put a watcher-inventor on the same team as a watch-immune goon.
He hates godfathers, he hates ninjas as a counter to trackers but sees them as a necessary evil...to counter watchers. Watch-immune does this without countering trackers. And is why I am so sure Rem is town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4300, Titus wrote:Mod meta is crap. It is theoretically possible for RR to be scum, just not likely.
Not Antihero mod meta. He is an incredibly consistent mod in what he sees as acceptable and what he sees as unacceptable. Mod shenanigans is NOT something Antihero takes kindly to. I have seen him go on extremely long-winded rants to the effect of how shitty those things were.

He will not have boring/bland setups. His setups will always be interesting. His setups will always feature ways for scum to not be caught, but these ways also allow for the town to logically and REASONABLY conclude the scum roles are scum. He is incredibly consistent in this regard. The scum inventor roles in both this game's predecessors were scum roles that offered a VERY OBVIOUS scum advantage...yet were NOT themselves scumclaims. A scum-watcher-inventor you can't realistically argue there is a very obvious scum advantage to, least of all on a team with a watch-immune goon.

What's the watcher supposed to do? Be used for towncred? Catch a player using a ONE SHOT INVENTION? (Hint: this is what a watcher is going to catch because the backbone of the town's power in these games is the inventors; while we will have a non-inventor role, said non-inventor role will likely be singular, meaning most watches will catch...one-shot inventions, which is useless to the scum to know. Meaning, scum have virtually zero utility for a watcher.)

Fuck no. The watcher-inventor is town.

That you want to keep Rem as a possible mislynch when YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THIS (especially given you're one of the few players who was in BOTH PRIOR GAMES) is one reason among MANY that you're a top scumread of mine.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4510, mastina wrote:What's the watcher supposed to do? Be used for towncred? Catch a player using a ONE SHOT INVENTION? (Hint: this is what a watcher is going to catch because the backbone of the town's power in these games is the inventors; while we will have a non-inventor role, said non-inventor role will likely be singular, meaning most watches will catch...one-shot inventions, which is useless to the scum to know. Meaning, scum have virtually zero utility for a watcher.)
I would like to remind players, for emphasis: neither a watcher nor a tracker can catch an inventor, because inventing is a day action, and watching/tracking is a night action.

Organic Chemistry, the first game in this series, had ZERO non-inventor night actioning town roles. (It had masons, no night action. It had a backup inventor. No night action. It had three town inventions and one scum invention.)
Inorganic Chemistry, this game's predecessor, had ONE non-inventor night actioning town role. (A town neighborizer.) That was it.

Prior games in this series have
had
non-inventor PRs, sure. And this game will be no different, yeah!
...But most night actions in both prior games, and presumably also THIS game, were from inventors gifting out inventions.
An inventor can't gift to themselves.
And the player who gets the invention can use the invention ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE. If they receive three inventions, they can use all of them. If they have a role, they can use the role in addition to those three inventions.

A watcher getting a result doesn't tell the watcher that the player visiting their target has a power role. It usually just tells the watcher that the player visiting their target received an invention and used it. This is virtually useless to the mafia to know, especially given that well over half the time a town player is going to claim an invention they received then used. (Over half, but kept hidden juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust enough where a lack of a claim isn't a power role claim.) Fuck, even if the watcher sees a player double-visit a target it doesn't tell the watcher that player has a power role because a player can receive and use more than one invention!

A watcher-inventor has zero utility outside of "lol mod wifom" to the scumteam. (Did I mention Antihero absolutely despises mod wifom? Because, uh. Yeah. Antihero fucking HATES mod wifom.)
A watcher-inventor has a metric fuckton of utility to the town especially after the loss of the watch-immune goon.

Ergo, Rem is town.
This goes beyond mod meta.
This goes into simple, basic, game design.

And by the way. Titus was the one in my shoes last game. She had to constantly tell others about this. Fuck, I think SHE was the one who told ME that Antihero hates godfathers! So her holding that mod meta is crap,
when she was a proponent of mod meta in this game's predecessor
, is quite literally a scumclaim.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by mastina »

Nevermind on the godfather point.
Someone else was telling THEM that Antihero hates Godfathers. I misremembered. (I coulda sworn she was the one who told me though. Guess not. It DID happen that game, though. Someone pointed out godfathers simply aren't something Antihero ever approves of. It just wasn't Titus.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by mastina »

I still hold firm to the other half of the point, though.
Titus should
know
everything I say in .
She should know what the game here is most likely to be like. She knows the mechanics of the inventors are identical to prior games. She fucking knows that a watcher-inventor for scum has zero scum utility when most night actions are invention-based and thus not something the scum have useful knowledge for (it tells the scum that specific player received an invention, nothing more, and this does little that they don't already know). It's basic setup design, something she should know how to use.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4301, Titus wrote:There's zero way of knowing if Gin is scum's strongest power role.
Yes, there is.
It is called Antihero fucking hates with a passion royally stacked scumteams.
YOU FUCKING KNOW THIS.
You KNOW that Antihero hates scumteams being packed to the brim with roles.
You KNOW that Antihero is a STRONG advocate for scum
already having too fucking much power
Antihero says this in games as a player. (I can track down these links if given time.)
Antihero says this in games as a moderator.
Antihero's past games as a moderator have shown a strong indication that he follows this principle of avoiding too much scum power.
Antihero is part of the NRG (and mind you so am I so I am privy to some of his thoughts which you are not as I get to see him reviewing in real time), and his stances there are relatively public, and easy to track down.
Like, he says this shit in Mafia Discussion. This is not some secret knowledge only I hold. Antihero's stance on scum power could not be any more abundantly clear: he hates it when they have too much.
In an 18-player game, Antihero expects ONE OR TWO scum roles, of MEDIUM STRENGTH. This is what Antihero expects of a balanced game, this is what Antihero expects of, say, fellow NRG mods like Firebringer, mhsmith, me (okay maybe not me when I run a theme but me when I run a non-crazy mastina game), and probably others who I can't think of because Firebringer/mhsmith/Antihero are honestly the only other NRG members that I actively remember, but you get the idea. He expects this of them. And he, in turn, is expected to hold that same fucking standard himself.

This, NOT EVEN GOING INTO, how
I was targeting Gin with my rolecop invention
, which inherently boosted the strength of Gin's value to a scumteam even FURTHER. Gin could use the rolecop on a player the scum wanted to know the role of, WHILE STILL KILLING, because the rolecop is free.

Gin was the scum's strongest scum PR. The scum also have
exactly
one other PR. No more, no less. Said extra PR is an inventor. Which inventor is more up-to-debate. It's not me, and it's not Rem. The scum's inventor could be something being kept private, for instance. But that IS in fact the scum's second and ONLY OTHER PR.

All of this is self-evident from basic facts.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4344, Spiffeh wrote:hi I don't like this Vecna wagon
^
In post 4337, Antihero wrote:Ankamius - 5 (Spiffeh, Rem and Ram, mastina, Rick and Andrea, Vecna)
MagnaofIllusion - 3 (Vifam, Creature, BigYoshiFan)
Vecna - 6 (MagnaofIllusion, Nahdia, Majiffy, Ankamius, Titus, Sakura Hana)
Not Voting: Gorkington
...Literally the only fucking way it could get any worse is if Yoshi joined it.

It has literally every scumspect in the game save Yoshi already on it. THAT ALONE should tell you something.

Sakura. Look at your company on this wagon. LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING COMPANY ON THE WAGON.
Then look at the Ankamius wagon you
were
on. Look at the company there.

Tell me, which of those wagons has names you are townreading?
Which of those wagons has names you are scumreading?

Literally as clear as night and fucking day.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4350, Nahdia wrote:You. Fucking. Scumass.
You're talking to Titus, right?
In that case, for the fact, yes.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4369, Spiffeh wrote:Ank's behavior around the Gin wagon is still the worst out of everyone. I still don't like how she mentions a scum read on me in passing without pursuing it. I ESPECIALLY don't like how she drops her Sakura scum read as soon as Sakura backs down.
Spiffeh, if you're scum, congratulations on a don corelone nomination the year after a paragon nomination because you'd be getting one for just how thoroughly you'd have me pocketed right now.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4398, Gorkington wrote:anti is on the nrg. one of the core tenets of balance in the NRG right now [and one that anti supports] is that town is dumb as fuck. and needs all the help they can get. i really dont think anti says "you know what this scumteam that is already at an advantage over town needs? a watcher-inventor/watch-immune goon combo who have a ridiculous amount of synergy with each other"

i dont know what the rest of the setup is. but there would have to be a ridiculous amount of town power to compensate for that in order for anti to feel thats balanced.
This. So fucking much, this. Antihero is VERY conservative in giving out power roles. Each game has had 2-3 town inventors, then a little bit of extra town power beyond the inventors, countered by a scum inventor and a little bit of extra scum power. The first game had slightly heavier town power, so the scum that game had slightly heavier power. But in both instances, the game was, at its heart: fairly simple. Light. Not strong on either side. Not overwhelming. Not filled to the brim with roles. Not very swingy. Low-power. Low strength.

Antihero does NOT give the scum a strong combo and leave the town with basically nothing. My rolecop is basically useless. The other invention we have on the table, a tracker, is of only marginal value to the town. Antihero doesn't fucking stack his scumteams, least of all against a weakened town. He has both sides as relatively low on the power side, favoring town powers ever so slightly more, but not leaving the scum defenseless against said strength.

Simple. Balance. Basic, fundamental game design.
Oh.
And did I mention, one of the reviewers for this game is TellTaleHeart? Who, mind you, I think might
also
be a member of the NRG? (She's listed on the admittedly out-of-date page, but often NRG members once in never get booted out unless they specifically ask to leave, so. Presumably she's still in there.) Cutesy shit simply wouldn't slide by both Antihero and TellTaleHeart, who hate it. They know balance. They fucking KNOW balance. They're two of the better players in terms of knowing balance on the site. And they know that a watcher-inventor on the scumteam with a watch-immune goon is not fucking balanced.

Rem is town. Period.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4420, Spiffeh wrote:I honestly wouldn't be opposed to flashwagoning BYF
^
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4422, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 4420, Spiffeh wrote:I honestly wouldn't be opposed to flashwagoning BYF
Ok this isn't true I still want Ank lynched over everyone else
But BYF is getting overlooked when he shouldn't be
^
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4423, Rick and Andrea wrote:Look at this scum counter wagon ono Veca that's fking funny Anyone who doesn't vote Ank is going back into my sort pile
^
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4426, Vecna wrote:EDIT: Damn thats a lot of Mastina blog on the rest of the page.
No. Fuck no. Read it. I lay out exactly why we should be lynching Ankamius today in there. , , and . Important. Fucking read them. Skip the rest if you like. Not those fucking three posts.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4451, Nahdia wrote:bit perturbed why you didnt see fit to claim when u saw you're at L-1. like, not even a mention of the consideration.
And why didn't you bitch when Ankamius did this?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

If Ankamius was at L-1, I certainly wasn't paying attention.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”