CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10725 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:35 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 10723, CloudKicker wrote:Hes he first vote on your wago and has done nothing since you called him scum, please walkt me trought whyd he be town** rn
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10726 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Gorkington »

"hey gork man i know i just told everyone to hammer you and i clearly dont care about whether youre town or scum because im just grasping at anything you do to call you scum right now, but hey man im trying to sort you right now comon what the heck man gimme a bone"

and i was joking. as in your reasons for your push are so bad i wouldnt be surprised if you didnt have a single read right.
trash
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10727 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:46 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Well, you had your chance to appeal to me
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10728 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:46 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Also my reasons to push you are irrelevant if the flip is correct
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #10729 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.11

Gorkington (7):
Leonshade, Vecna, MathBlade, Lil Uzi Vert, davesaz, Nero Cain, CloudKicker
Leonshade (2):
Brian Skies, NoticeMeSenpai
KidAmn (1):
Alisae
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
nancy
davesaz (1):
Maxous

Not Voting (4):
KidAmn, Gorkington, Caesar Wills It, Creature

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-26 13:41:51), at which point at which point we will default to no lynch.

Now seeking replacement for Brian Skies.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10730 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:57 am

Post by nancy »

WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE LYNCHING GORKINGTON

HE IS TOWN

HOLY FUCK THIS TOWN IS FUCKING HORRIBLE
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10731 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:58 am

Post by nancy »

LUV FUCKING QUICKHAMMERED SONDAM WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE NOT PILING ONTO THE SLOT

THIS TOWN DESERVES TO FUCKING LOSE TO A PERFECT VICTORY

HOLY FUCKING GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M EVEN IN THIS GAME
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10732 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:59 am

Post by nancy »

CLOUDKICKER FUCKING UNVOTE MOTHER OF GOD IF YOU ARE TOWN
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10733 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by nancy »

YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING YOURSELF IF YOU THINK THIS IS GOING TO FLIP RED
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10734 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by nancy »

THERE ARE NINE FUCKING DAYS LEFT TO DEADLINE

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GUYS
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10735 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by nancy »

FUCKING SICK OF QUICKLYNCHES

TOWN META ON THIS SITE FUCKING SUCKS
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10736 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by nancy »

Fuck this I'm fixing my reads right now I'm not going to let Town continually shoot itself in its foot.
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10737 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Senator nancy, Caesar is available for counsel at this time. We would hear thy thoughts before We return to the disaster which hath struck the Frozen North of the Empire.

Spoiler: *
In post 10535, Pine wrote:Blatant prod dodge after friendly warning from mod before the real prod happens. State of emergency blizzard in central New York. We got 25 inches in 16 hours today. Been snow fighting and hunkering down with loved ones all day. Will post meaningfully and in character in the morning. It's expected to snow all night and through tomorrow. Wife already has her second snow day in a row called.
In post 10626, Pine wrote:Site-wide post: Requesting emergency V/LA for the next day or so, dealing with a once-a-decade blizzard right now. 30 inches in as many hours. Absolutely insane, even for a region famous for snow. I will post as I can, but may be shoveling and snowblowing a lot. Also my sister is out of town and her furnace crapped out while she's away, and the furnace guy can't deal with waist-deep snow drifts.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10738 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by nancy »

Vote LUV.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10739 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by nancy »

Those are my thoughts.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10740 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by nancy »

This wagon on Gork is a fucking joke and anyone who actually believes this is a scum lynch should re-learn how to play mafia. Scum are not going to just randomly bus today when their kill got docced yesterday.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10741 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by nancy »

Aslan, Maxous, KidAmn, and Math are my TRs so far.

LUV and Leonshade are scum.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10742 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by nancy »

Why the fuck did you push that Sondam lynch Caesar?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10743 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by nancy »

Give me one reason Caesar why scum would bus Gorkington like this.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10744 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Gorkington »

In post 10252, Leonshade wrote:Yay, I just found out I'm going on exchange to Glasgow this fall!

Also my V/LA starts now, I might post a bit but don't expect much.

VOTE: Gorkington
leon's coming into this cycle with a lot of heat on him.
his best chance for getting himself out of the hotseat is to try and shift momentum somewhere else.
i think my slot being a replacement of a slot that was also disengaged before they replaced out made me an easy potential scapegoat.

i think the focus on gin feels kind of ehhh in retrospect.
just, why would you not be asking me for my thoughts on actual reads so i can potentially start scumhunting?
or question me on what i thought about people in the gamestate or specific events pertaining to other people? it just seems like it could be intentionally distracting.

asking someone what they think about who they replaced seems like such a waste of time, especially when theres so much to be trying to unpack in this game.

i dont really feel all that strongly about this, but his play gets a lot worse from there.

beyond that, i think his subsequent engages with me were extremely lazy and him not responding to being called out on that feels like him trying to abuse the attention being shifted off of him.

his questions are very surface level and dont really indicate much interest in actually trying to parse someone's alignment.
his angles that hes been pushing on have entirely focused on who i replaced since he cant defend himself and my tone vs my content.
its really not hard to call something LAMIST or forced.
i dont really think theres a lot of actual HUNTING and instead just a lot of empty posturing.

i get that hes on VLA, but him asking me things, getting called out on those things and then the only mention of me since is just "i like this wagon" in spite of his questions/my responses.
you would think he would be interested in dismantling what i said to make it more clear i was scum?
but he just entirely drops it.

leonshade is also the first person that i ISOdived this game and will probably be the last for a while if i dont die because i really dont want to put more effort into this game than i have already if im literally just about to die.
BUT.
i will say that there are elements of leon's early play that i found somewhat townleaning, but all of his votes this game have been so fucking
terrible.
like.
every single time the day gets close to the end, hes made a terrible shitty vote that it doesnt even look like he believes in.
i think theres a very very real possibility that leon is trying to lay low specifically because he knows that people looking back are going to really see how obviously terrible his voting record has been.

leon's probably who we should be lynching today.
especially since the momentum on his wagon fizzled onto me and there really doesnt seem to be a good reason for why that happened other than my slot being a SHINY SHINY COUNTERWAGON.

vote: leon

ayyyyy
im fucking in the game lets go.

going up the wagon totem pole but in the meantime get the shit votes off of me and lets get a wagon going here please.
trash
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10745 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by nancy »

Nvm I don't TR KidAmn.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10746 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by nancy »

CK and davesaz might both be scum.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10747 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by nancy »

Btw Gorkington your post and vote are both opportunistic and survivalistic which are not traits of a good Townie. I am going to fight as hard as I can to get this lynch off you with 9 days left in this phase but don't do stupid shit please.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10748 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Gorkington »

In post 10369, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Gorkington

nancy is giving me the heebie jeebies. No time to explain but Gork is also scum so....
my read on mathblade is pretty linked with my leonshade read.

i think the way his focus on me developed was potentially very opportunistic in terms of the timing of my focus going towards leonshade and the subsequent hardpush on me being scum, as well as the hesitance to actually commit to pushing there until the leonshade wagon was actually kind of failing.

i think one of the things i feel worst about with so many of these people who have called me scum is that SO SO SO many of them claimed i was obviously scum throughout my early play, but instead decided to focus elsewhere, especially while leonshade wagon was happening.

like, i just cant help but feel like some of it must have been opportunism.

i especially feel bad about math/leon pushes together because they use very very similar reasoning.
in a way that almost makes me feel like there was discussion on how to frame pushing me.

beyond that, i dont really see incredibly convincing reasoning for why leonshade has mathblade in his toptier and mathblade is constantly defending leonshade and calling him obvtown but doesnt seem to supply reasons while doing so while leonshade wagon is happening?
it just seems weird to me that he wouldnt try to convince people by saying actual reasons that he was scum vs just saying over and over again that hes town and trying to push nero who was clearly not going to happen? im just not sure if i see how that intention works.

with math theres also this really strange justification for scumreading me of "PV is scum and PV/Gork are scumbuddies"
and i just dont really get it?
like.
that was one of the first things that stood out to me this game.
that PV has like.. 200+ posts, ive only ever seen PVscum lurk and math is calling him scum?
ive asked for reasoning on this and i never got it.
and theres a lame part of me that feels like math is pushing me as an excuse to not have to rehash that [but thats probably not a good point zzz].

in terms of general thoughts on math im kind of confused as to why hes still alive?
scum grabbing vig to try and justify mathblade's claim being alive this game seems pretty plausible to me.
i havent really looked into what people have been talking about here so i would be interested in whether this was talked about at some point/if people could link me to where it was talked about so i dont waste too much time speccing over something thats probably already been talked about at some point.

in summary i just get bad vibes about the timing and justification of his scumread on me in terms of how it relates to leon who is really really likely scum and his PVread and justification of scumreading me via his PVread feels wonky and the role stuff kind of pings me too.

people townreading mathblade should talk to me like im 12 about it.

p-edit: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
please dont take the wind out of my sails just as im getting going.
at least not with generic shit like "your post sucks".
i dont think you understand how demotivating that in particular is for me.
please dont :/
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10749 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Gorkington »

like, at least engage me on it

what do you disagree with