Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4027 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 4015, Almost50 wrote:So, I've done a reread during the night phase, and I'm sorry we lynched Vifam (but still, your style WILL get you lynched more often as you fall into apathy).

Anyhow, Sly Sly is almost confirmed Town now, and makes Fuzzy Town too. Here's the reworked readlist of mine:

Unlynchable: SlySly,
Almost Unlynchable: Not Chara, Havingfitz, TheFuzzyLogic99,
Not Today Lynch Pool:
Compromise Lynch Pool: Elena Fisher,
Primary Lynch Pool: Tywin Lannister,

VOTE: Tywin

This is the game winning lynch for us, guys.

P.S. My shot on Tywin should have resolved today, so it can't be Ram's JK that kept him alive either.
Shot on me? I'm not BP. I'm a VT. This makes no sense. You're lying here and it's obvious (to me at least). You couldn't have shot me, or id be dead already. Why are you blatantly lying right now? You can't be scum based on Comms investigation, but you also couldn't have shot me or I'd obv not survive. Otherwise, we have a doc that protected me. If you shot at me two nights ago and it should've resolved today, then yes, Ram couldn't have JK'd me and saved me from it.

So now I'm really curious. What are you lying for? That was a little tidbit you added at the end that clearly isn't true, and if it was, it would be the first thing you'd say, not the last. Again, I'm not BP, and I'm also not a Redirecter, so Idk what you're playing here, but it's obviously a lie. We both know that. Please explain yourself.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4028 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:58 am

Not sure why sly is confirmed town either. That's another tidbit that doesn't make any sense.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4029 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:00 am

@fitz: my guess is NC is town based on what Comm said, not Almost. Comm said he was 100% town, which leads me to believe he investigated NC and got a town result. He never specifically said, but that's what I took from it.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4030 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:02 am

This is just weird. Almost claims he shot me, but that isn't true. He claims sly is confirmed town, but that isn't true.

Wtf?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4031 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:04 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 4029, Tywin Lannister wrote:Comm said he was 100% town, which leads me to believe he investigated NC and got a town result. He never specifically said, but that's what I took from it.
Why on earth would that go unstated?

The replace out is not AI because I've seen RC do that as scum.

The bussing needs a closer re-look IMO.

P.edit....Comm is confirmed Role cop and got a vig result. A50 is only one claiming vig. A50 = locktown.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4032 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4027, Tywin Lannister wrote:If you shot at me two nights ago and it should've resolved today,
No. I shot at you last night. I didn't shoot the night before.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4033 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:19 am

In post 4031, havingfitz wrote:
In post 4029, Tywin Lannister wrote:Comm said he was 100% town, which leads me to believe he investigated NC and got a town result. He never specifically said, but that's what I took from it.
Why on earth would that go unstated?

The replace out is not AI because I've seen RC do that as scum.

The bussing needs a closer re-look IMO.

P.edit....Comm is confirmed Role cop and got a vig result. A50 is only one claiming vig. A50 = locktown.
I never said he wasn't, except that he claims to have shot me the other night, but I'd be dead if that's the case. I'm clearly not, so he's lying for some reason. He's also claiming that sly is confirmed town, except there's no reason at all to believe that. As for NC, I'm going with what Comm specifically said. He clearly had to have investigated someone. He said two people are confirmed town: Almost and NC. He didn't say anything else except that he assumed me and you were both town as well. If he investigated someone else, he'd have probably said that, right? Idk why he didn't specifically say it, but fuzzy quick hammered before anyone else could speak.

I'll be lynched today whenever fuzzy logs in, but I think there's something screwy going on that needs to be looked at after I'm gone. If Almost did actually shoot me, then I'd be dead, so something else is happening that is confusing me. Otherwise, he's just lying. It's kinda simple stuff. If not, then I was JK'd by Ram and it still resolved, in which case the fact that there was still an NK should've shown that I can't be scum anyways.

So yeah, I'm fucking confused right now and not sure what's going on. I'll definitely be looking at it post-game to see what the fuck happened here.

Pedit: then why would it resolve tonight? That makes no sense. It would resolve tomorrow, in which case lynching me today is a waste anyways. I guess it doesn't matter either way then, but it makes today an effective NL situation.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4034 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:22 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 4032, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4027, Tywin Lannister wrote:If you shot at me two nights ago and it should've resolved today,
No. I shot at you last night. I didn't shoot the night before.
So it might resolve tonight?

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4035 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:29 am

If it resolved tonight, then why would you waste the day lynching me? I'll flip town regardless, and then you'll probably be dead assuming you're town too. You saying sly is confirmed town may even help him win, and you ignoring Comm's words that NC is confirmed town is just bad play, unless you mixed the two up.

Comm said he thought Sly/fuzzy were the last scum. So let's ignore that an call them confirmed instead? Really? Don't lose an already-won game by ignoring everything that's happened before. Just saying for the future. Id rather not lose the game after I'm gone due to people ignoring what the flipped role cop said.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4036 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4033, Tywin Lannister wrote:except that he claims to have shot me the other night,
Why did/do you assume it was the other night and not last night? A delayed shot from the other night OR a direct shot from last night should've had the same effect (i.e. resolved today), so why did you automatically assume it was the other night?

You also need to explain not ever ONCE voting any of the 3 flipped scumsters. You gave "intent" to hammer the two who got lynched, but when it came to Vifam you didn't have a problem joining the wagon earlier (to ensure you weren't put in the same position and then have to state intent and wait, I presume).

Anyway, THAT was the reason why I shot you. I even said that I did a reread OVERNIGHT, so I still don't know why you automatically assumed it was "the other night".

P-edit: I used a TIMESHIFTED shot, not a normal one. It should have resolved already.

P-edit 2: Did I say Fuzzy was confirmed?? Show me where I said that, please.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4037 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:16 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 4036, Almost50 wrote:P-edit 2: Did I say Fuzzy was confirmed?? Show me where I said that, please.
Close....
In post 4015, Almost50 wrote:Almost Unlynchable: Not Chara, Havingfitz, TheFuzzyLogic99,

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4038 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4037, havingfitz wrote:
In post 4036, Almost50 wrote:P-edit 2: Did I say Fuzzy was confirmed?? Show me where I said that, please.
Close....
In post 4015, Almost50 wrote:Almost Unlynchable: Not Chara, Havingfitz, TheFuzzyLogic99,
EXACTLY! So why does Tywin try to make it look like I doubted NC but confirmed Fuzzy??

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4039 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:25 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Comm investigation on Almost still could mean he was scum as he could be a scum aligned Vig,,,,,, however the shot on Nero proves to me that he is town. There is zero reason not to think this.

If Almost shot Tywin than it would be silly to lynch him at this point as he is already dead. I think that we should lynch someone else,
Right now I think we should lynch off the Vifam wagon. As I think that the last scum was on it,

Just curious what everyone else thinks
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4040 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

And I'm still waiting to see why he assumed my shot was normal from the night before and not timeshifted from last night.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4041 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:27 am

either way he should be dead tonight or am I missing something?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4042 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

You ARE missing the fact I said it was a TIMSHIFTED shot so it should have resolved on the same night not the next one. Can you explain that?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4043 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:48 am

Post by havingfitz »

A50...I can't fault anyone for being confused about your shots. Tbh I've given up trying to understand/keep track of how the Timeshift factor effects anything in this game.

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4044 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:58 am

In post 4036, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4033, Tywin Lannister wrote:except that he claims to have shot me the other night,
Why did/do you assume it was the other night and not last night? A delayed shot from the other night OR a direct shot from last night should've had the same effect (i.e. resolved today), so why did you automatically assume it was the other night?

You also need to explain not ever ONCE voting any of the 3 flipped scumsters. You gave "intent" to hammer the two who got lynched, but when it came to Vifam you didn't have a problem joining the wagon earlier (to ensure you weren't put in the same position and then have to state intent and wait, I presume).

Anyway, THAT was the reason why I shot you. I even said that I did a reread OVERNIGHT, so I still don't know why you automatically assumed it was "the other night".

P-edit: I used a TIMESHIFTED shot, not a normal one. It should have resolved already.

P-edit 2: Did I say Fuzzy was confirmed?? Show me where I said that, please.
Because you said 'Tywin didn't die and I shot him' which mean you were alluding to me being BP or something. The way you worded it was that it makes me scum somehow, and you stated that it should've resolved already. If you're timeshift immune, then that's not something I know about. Regardless, lynching me today while shooting me tonight is a waste. I'm not sure why you'd do that or even mention it unless you had alterior motives to show WHY there have been only 1 NK for multiple nights now. Which IMO, if Comm didn't confirm you (by checking fitz), then you'd be the most likely scum candidate left. If you do flip scum post-game, I'm really going to question what happened there, and if it's some brilliant Mafia Framer play, I'll be impressed. You're not getting lynching regardless, although if you're still alive by Lylo, it should be obvious you're not town. I'll be long dead by then anyways though, so it's not my problem.

Pedit: if you used a timeshifted shot, then I should be dead. It also was my understanding based on what ssbm said earlier in the game before you morons lynched him was that only scum have timeshift, and they apparently used it already. Since it didn't resolve on me (cuz I'm still alive), it means you're lying. Just admit it. I'll be dead regardless long before you are, because comm basically confirmed you somehow. Since he investigated fitz though, it either means there has to be a Redirector or you're lying scum and am a Mafia framer. It technically could happen, but it's not going to matter. Town will lose before scum you would ever get lynched. I just know that you're lying about the shot, because there's no reason for me not to have died then. Since you obviously lied about that, you clearly must be lying about a lot of things. You lied about being a vigi/not being a vigi days ago, and then you made up multiple modifiers that can't all be true or you'd be the most OP role ever invented. So you lied about that. You now lie about shooting me, so maybe you've been lying about being a vigi too. It's possible you're just a Mafia framer that made a great gambit. I really don't know, but you're a liar regardless.

As for the rest, I don't need to explain anything. I gave intent to hammer two scum and I clearly was the FIRST person to ever bring up xnad. Nobody else ever did even once in the game until me. I effectively got him lynched yesterday. You must not have read a single thing in the game for you to come to the conclusions you have.

So you can explain everything to town after I'm gone, because you have a lot of lies that need questioning. I'm questioning your shot that is a lie, but you make up new things on the fly that contradict what you already said previously. Also, only scum apparently have timeshift, so you may have slipped.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4045 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:09 am

In post 4042, Almost50 wrote:You ARE missing the fact I said it was a TIMSHIFTED shot so it should have resolved on the same night not the next one. Can you explain that?
Maybe the mod changed things from previous Timeshift Mafia games, but it's my understanding that only scum have that. I still think you're lying or id be dead already.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4046 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:20 am

this means either

a) Tywin is lying and he is bullet proof
b) the is someone here that has a protective role
c) it was redirected to a bP
d) Almost is lying about shooting Tywin
e) the bullet was not time shifted for some reason
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4047 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:22 am

I don't think b and c are very likely........
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4048 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

Ok.. forget about my shot.. just pretend I didn't shoot at all. It's not even an essential part of the case against Tywin.

Now why has Tywin never ever voted Xnad, James or Nero? Why did he soft defend James against Comm on D1?

Why was he voting with scum here:
In post 423, D3f3nd3r wrote:
SlySly [L-6]
Tywin Lannister, Lil Uzi Vert, James3
Why does his vote appear on Peregrine, LoX, Vifam, TTTT, Kyouko (which was a hammer w/o stating intention btw), all of whom flipped green, in addition to Sly & Skelda/FB/Elena??

I mean, the fact every one Tywin voted flipped Town and he never ever voted scum alone should make you lean town on both Sly and Elena.

Also check the posturing:
In post 2964, James3 wrote:We have 3+ days left. There is no reason whatsoever for anyone who prefers an RC lynch to be voting ssbm. There's still plenty of time to switch the lynch back to RC.
In post 2965, Tywin Lannister wrote:Screw this. VOTE: SSBM

Not caught up but this is better than another NL.
In post 2966, Tywin Lannister wrote:Was today deadline or is it passed already? Oh well was V/LA with a fever past few days
Tywin hammers then pretends not to know when the deadline was. he tried to justify it by him being "not caught up", which begs the question: Why vote when you're not caught up?? Isn't this the very thing he blamed Fuzzy for doing on JAMES? So it was alright to hammer Ssbm w/o reading but it was bad to do so to Scum!James?

Furthermore, it was only 21 minutes after James had declared there to be 3 days left, but -of course- not being caught up excuses him for missing that and then asking if it was deadline already. I mean, I would ask first then vote, or at least include the question in the same post as my vote, but a subsequent post after the fact is posturing to reinforce the act of ignorance. Tywin is never ignorant and is a player to be reckoned, so I very much doubt he didn't know exactly what he was doing.

P-edit:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CHECK THIS OUT! Oh, wait.. I just HAVE TO include the quote. It would look PERFECT with my case above. Hold on!
In post 4044, Tywin Lannister wrote:It also was my understanding based on what ssbm said earlier in the game before you morons lynched him
Say what? WHO lynched Ssbm? More to it: WHO placed that hammer 3 days before deadline? AMAZING. I'll read the rest of your response after this. I just thought it was cute to include this one in this very post.

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4049 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:25 am

In post 4040, Almost50 wrote:And I'm still waiting to see why he assumed my shot was normal from the night before and not timeshifted from last night.
I'm wondering how you expect me to know that or even assume it based on what was said about previous games, not to mention that I'm not dead and not BP, so you're clearly missing the obvious points on purpose here. Why would I assume it's timeshift when I didn't die? Also, why would I assume you are a vigi without x-shots, strongman, Redirector immune, timeshift immune, and any more modifiers you want to add?

If those things are all true, then you're role is so OP it's game breaking and the game is a bastard. Since I doubt that's the case, it means you're lying about at least one thing. My guess is it's either about the shot or you're scum, maybe a Mafia framer. Idk what other roles could have given the result from comm after he investigated fitz, but I'm sure there are a few more. Back when the original confusion happened, YOU were the one who kept insisting over and over and over that there HAS to be a Redirector. Not a bus driver. Not any other role. Redirector. You said it over and over and over again until everyone just went with it, but now that your actions show some really confusing shit, not to mention that you've lied pretty consistently, I think town need revisit the whole thing once I'm gone. You're suspect as fuck and would be the top scum candidate if not for comm getting a vigi result on Fitz. Also, seems like you shoot quite a lot but there's only 1 NK ever. Funny how your recent 'shot' is stated to explain that away, although since only scum have timeshift immunity according to past Timeshify games, it may be a scum or third party slip. Maybe you're an SK. I'm doubting that you're town at this point, although my opinion won't matter soon regardless.

The very weird thing is that you want to lynch me when you've already supposedly shot me. Now that I brought it up, you claim it was timeshift. That's gotta be a lie or you are scum who just slipped. You really want me gone and are pushing hard for a mislynch right before I'd die due to your NK anyway? That makes absolutely no logical sense, which is why I think you brought up 'timeshifted shot' after the fact. It's just another lie to add to the 100 other modifiers you claim to have. Funny how that works.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”