Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm much harder to lynch than I seem. Scum keep me around because I seem mislynchable, then I slip away and nail the scum. I've replaced into games and called out entire scum teams before.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Except you're scum this game. So you'll be lynched eventually. Most likely day 2
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1001, TwoFace wrote:Except I'm scum this game. So I'll be lynched eventually. Most likely day 2
FTFY
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Go away troll
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1003, TwoFace wrote:Go away troll
You didn't say the magic word.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Go please troll!
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:44 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 988, MagnaofIllusion wrote:This thread needs absolutely more content from Jaack's slot, BBT's slot (assuming he is being replaced at this stage), and Elena.

ZZ needs to finalize his reads and actually vote.

Letting spam master TF dominate the thread with his bad reads is pretty much a recipe for Town lethargy and probably a quick loss.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:33 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1005, Boonskiies wrote:Go please troll!
The magic word is abracadabra.

Were you never a child?
---
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:36 am

Post by TwoFace »

Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

This thread is being about as useful as a trapdoor in a canoe.

@Mod - could we please get a ThinkBig prod?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I've played with scum Magna caught scum Magna this is not it and the fact scum is so blatantly hiding behind the twoface/Magna fight is clear I have to say the person who is doing this the most is mono as already stated he's basically fueling the flame he also sr's my 2nd top sr Boon and it looks like classic scum distancing you put scum in your sr's have a few interactions with them but never ever vote them I'd put money on Boon/momo/???

VOTE: momo
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 360, Boonskiies wrote:It's why people who played with me often learn to just deal with me Day 3 and on because you need more info BECAUSE IM THE FUCKING EASIEST SEEMING MISLYNCH EVER. I'm loud, abrasive, and have boon logic. Of course fucking scum is gonna push me.
In post 461, Boonskiies wrote:I mean, look at our posts. It's obvious I don't town read him. I don't see him as a bad player. I get his perspective against me as scum. Easy seeming mislynch that he can get away with without harming his cred.
In post 1000, Boonskiies wrote:I'm much harder to lynch than I seem. Scum keep me around because I seem mislynchable, then I slip away and nail the scum. I've replaced into games and called out entire scum teams before.
Ah don't you love contradiction Boon doesn't believe shit he's saying and just saying whatever he can
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: momo

His frenemy.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1012, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: momo

Hiya frenemy.
Edit.
---
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 664, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 650, Elena Fisher wrote:Okay let's talk about this case on me shall we? Also anyone who votes me because of said case please say what you like about it just "I like this case" Doesn't really do much and makes the topic run dry.
Post 59: I said I was confused and I was. Barley's mindset changed like the flip of a switch in the matter of moments as you can see in post 64 so I was quite boggled
Do you have any strong reads on the people on your wagon?
In post 650, Elena Fisher wrote:Can you please show me how my post was used to creature conflict what has any of my posts done to creature conflict that's the part that confuses me. Yes you are bringing up meta from someone who is not me I'm not Foxbird what does Foxbird have anything to do with me or my comments I understand what Foxbird did but how does that relate to me
I'm not meta-ing anyone. I've done the
exact same thing
as scum. I so much as said in the mafia PT for Darkest Dungeon that if you want a mislynch that day, make a pointed post to encourage conflict between Varsoon/Frozen Angel/Keyser Soze/and our lovely mod Human Sequencer.

Spoiler: Darkest Dungeon scumpost
In post 325, Lycanfire wrote:When reading the game I was wondering why people involved in the Wraith wagon legitimately didn't care that the claimed intent (joke) and conclusion (scum) could have matched opposed to "action must be scummy therefore scum". HS was a component of the wagon (p88-101), and made that shitpost about crusader claims (86). They pretty much announced they wanted crusader to claim in their first post (63). I don't really know how I care about the curio flipflop (167)-there's no good scum motive here because both scenarios I can think of look like shit. Eventually the wagon got stale around the time HS claimed to kill the wagon, then they attracted a portion of the Wraith wagon. The problem with this is that the Wraith wagon was
actually a fine place to be
if you gave a damn.

Right now I'm most interested in AA.

Really dislike the handling of the Wraith wagon-AA goes back and forth with Varsoon over half a dozen posts about whether it's okay to wagon and the resolution of the curio, then when Varsoon makes a tongue-in-cheek response that they find it "curious" they're even there (155) AA affirms their actions but relents (156). I can't actually justify 156 as an attempt to further the wagon by resolving the curio and I don't see why the "pressure" had to stop to talk about the resolution during all these posts (133-156) either. If you want a reaction, you go for broke. If you want to further your wagon and don't care about the curio (133) why not tell Varsoon that you'll resolve the curio matter to resolve the reaction problem? Instead, AA comes into the exchange with Varsoon, gains a problem they don't want, and exits with what they started, while making no effort to push forward. Both problems had a solution. Get Varsoon on board with Wraith and see how far he wants to go with the curio at the same time.

When AA accepts Wraith may have been joking (219) it's worth noting that Aragorn seems to have tagged out Arwen at this stage. For some reason I really hated the "you talk to Arwen directly something something cry to HS" bit. It felt like a set up to switch gears for someone on page four (221). Aragorn hints they want to loosen the grip on Wraith, and after Wraith quotes a bunch of jokes to Arwen Aragorn thinks they're frustrated town (229), shades HS but has their vote on Wraith in this same post. Aragorn seems to consider town!Wraith at 250. The earlier trend continues with Vifam (256), but then votes HS in 277. Nothing seems to happen wrt to HS or why HS' read suddenly became important from Aragorn's last post (263) to his post 277 with the exception of Arwen making themselves known in post 270.

I really hate how AA has attached themselves to the HS wagon. It seems like it was premeditated (219+221) but wasn't until Arwen appeared that the green light was actually given. 232 was an incredible use of rhetoric to revise Arwen vs. Varsoon into Varsoon "helping" Arwen when it was really just Varsoon's obsession with the curio jamming Arwen's programming and stopping her from doing anything worthwhile related to Wraith. Seemingly nothing was said in the hydra PT harboring suspicion of this (247). If the hydra didn't care enough to note Varsoon over it, then why was the Wraith vote important at all? If their vote was better placed (which it was established after 250,256) it shouldn't have taken so long to change.

I have a few other associative reads that I don't feel like sharing. This vote is good. VOTE: AA

It
worked
and caused Varsoon to go bananas on Arwen and Aragorn (FA/Keyser Soze) in a TvT while both had varying levels of a townread on me as a result.

It's a hard tell-something I've caught scum by page 2 with. It's hard for townies to justify that sort of behavior, unless of course they're inserting themselves into the conflict. Then they may have a leg to stand on.
In post 650, Elena Fisher wrote:My post on Boon? Yes 100% a shade post we had a wagon on someone and Boon makes 0 comment just comes in to say "L-2" that doesn't sit right with me he hasn't made any comment on it what so ever it reads to me "scum sitting back waiting for the wagon to happen" I shade my scumreads and I will keep doing it. You bring up meta on games that I was never in so I don't really see the example you're trying to put just because some players play like A doesn't mean it will happen for player B that type of thinking will get you no where Boon CLEARLY was reading the game he said L-2 right after sheeps vote on Magna so he had to have been reading the game what makes you think otherwise.
Admittedly I'm not interested in a single post of shade but more interested in trends. We had differing responses to a post and that's strange.
In post 650, Elena Fisher wrote:I didn't need to really justify the vote at all but people were talking on why I was voting Magna so I made it clelar I never did in the first place plus I got the wagon on him I wanted so no more need for my vote to be placed on him. And last but not least are you trying to say it's scummy for someone to make a statement along the lines someone else did? First of all I had no idea you even made that post
It felt prompted by my post asking you for your read. A more expected response is to go on someone better. Sure, you may not have read my other post, but was that 'someone better' really someone that hadn't posted? Do you think that unvote stood well on its own?
i don't think I can answer this given the way the games progressed and this is out of date if you wanna build another case or ask me new questions by all means that'll prob be better way of solving me
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1013, -Grey- wrote:

Hiya frenemy.
Edit.
Hi Grey who do you sr I can not get a read on you this game mostly cause your play is very....volatile
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

VOTE: Momo

L-2 I think?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:55 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1015, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 1013, -Grey- wrote:

Hiya frenemy.
Edit.
Hi Grey who do you sr I can not get a read on you this game mostly cause your play is very....volatile
TBH, I have no clue.

I've been soft defending Boonie because dumbasses were scumreading him over stupid, superficial shit, but your reasoning is sheepable.
---
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Okay easier question
Do you have any solid reads that would be hard to sway.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

Nope.

I'm just kinda detached from games lately due to stress overload and attempting to avoid getting banned by escalating conflicts.
---
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Maybe take a break come back and do a little bit of a re read and come back with some more solid info? Because that's a bit hard to work with

I hope all is well though.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

I understand the difficulty in trading me.

I'm just sloughing through what's left of my games and taking a break after I finish them.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1021, -Grey- wrote:I understand the difficulty in reading* me.

I'm just sloughing through what's left of my games and taking a break after I finish them.
---
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:13 am

Post by ZZZX »

Apologies I had some real life situation today which distracted me from the game.

I will get promised stuff tomorrow
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:24 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 989, Lycanfire wrote:ot of feelings re: 2F, Key. i don't absolutely scumread 2F if they're not RC. key's sheepy behavior esp. jumping on my "lie" is really opportunistic. going to placeholder that for now VOTE: Key
OMG WHAT THE F IS THIS?!

"Jumping on your lie" is me being opportunistic when it's obviously you're lying?

Your defense of saying "Not Town" isn't believable. TF did just say "Not Town" and you said it could be from a third party when his posts are obviously saying and pointing out that he is referring to "scum" rather than third parties.

You also hadn't pointed out clearly where did you get the Not Town impression in which where you gotten the idea that he's searching/finding third parties.

Or is it just you imagining things and just overlooking at everything? If so, it doesn't sound that way. You could've just admitted it other than explaining your mistake.

Gosh.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”