Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 668, JaeReed wrote:Lol.

Alisae if you're town I really need you to answer me. Were you genuine on the scumread of pjm for shadowing your votes?

Darklyn is still obvtown.
Impo's vote wasn't omgus, she spent ages trying to sort dunnstral. He's attempting a simultaneous discredit on us.
I don't like the whole 'if you're town' thing. Gives me the wiggles. Also the question about 'were you genuine' as well, that makes no sense. If he wasn't genuine he wouldn't of said it. Or would he? I have no idea, but it makes me feel suspicious.
That's so meta
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Darklyn »

In post 875, Trivium wrote:
In post 668, JaeReed wrote:Lol.

Alisae if you're town I really need you to answer me. Were you genuine on the scumread of pjm for shadowing your votes?

Darklyn is still obvtown.
Impo's vote wasn't omgus, she spent ages trying to sort dunnstral. He's attempting a simultaneous discredit on us.
I don't like the whole 'if you're town' thing. Gives me the wiggles.
Why exactly do you not like it?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by nancy »

Can't figure out if Triv is scum or just bad!town.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

nancy it's just scum.
GTKAS
| here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by nancy »

Well I'm voting a different scum right now. Gotta catch 'em all!
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 846, Impoetic wrote:
In post 769, JaeReed wrote:Dunnstral has played with me in 2 blitz games (one we were both town, one he was scum I was town), Ari's donner party mafia (I was vig, he was town, and I tunneled him all D1 then shot his scumread who was the sk), Questionable Content mafia (he quickly realized I was town really early on after having an issue with me having early reads), Trial of the Evoker (we were scum together and I was in a hydra with Impoetic. Dunn counterclaimed a watcher that watched him make the kill and got that person lynched; i have a really hard time believing he can forget that kind of play), and Typhon (dunn was cult leader and realized I was town there too, and recognized Impoetic as obvtown there and culted her for it)

Like, Dunn pretending he doesn't know how I play is god awful.
are you town?
Yes.

Also, you just broke your promise to me.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 877, nancy wrote:Can't figure out if Triv is scum or just bad!town.
*clap*
I have no idea why the "if you're town" thing set me off, though maybe it's because because alisae is scum in my eyes.
That's so meta
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Looks for Nahdia's mini normal in my completed games. He was town there. Your question will be answered.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by gerryoat »

@Jae answer my question to you please
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Darklyn »

I read his meta and he's one of those guys who gets lynched every game, seems like an easy target tbh UNVOTE:
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Has he been mafia in ay of those games?
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Darklyn »

Yes, he lurked and got lynched day 1 lel
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 883, gerryoat wrote:@Jae answer my question to you please
aaaahahahahahahahahahahaha oh god I got too drunk last night i guess. It's open in another tab with a half response and I thought I responded. gimme a sec to get my bearings after waking
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Crash's post was bad, gerry's post is bad. 787 just bleeds of posturing and fake thought process all over.

I'll answer, though.
In post 787, gerryoat wrote:At first glance of this game, I wanted to try and get a better feel before making my first serious vote. There are a couple of things that I want to go over, before I do eventually vote.

1. JaeReed.
There is something that is bothering me about them this game. It's nothing that I can say that is scummy, but based on my past experience with them, they feel.. Different. For once, I want to say that they feel way more aggressive to what I'm used to. I know that they are trying to defend Impoetic, which I can see the reasoning for, but it feels a bit over the top to me. Is it not possible that Impoetic knows that you can read her, and she is specifically doing something to break your read on her? How come there hasn't been any visable thought of you thinking about this as a possibility?

As I stated earlier, you are being way more aggressive than I am used to. Is there a reason for this? Because the times as town, you really haven't been too aggressive unless you were defending a townread, but you're aggressive this whole game, regardless if it's defending or not. Can you shine a light onto why you're doing this? I believe the only time I've seen you as scum would be in a hydra with Impoetic, and I did correctly call you out as scum, after I was the day 1 lynch (surprise)
I'm pretty sure I've played aggressively before in a game you've been in, the way I was going himiko and Trans in Pantheon mafia? Anyway, you mentioned even in this quote that I hydra'd with Impo as scum. I know her thought process as scum and her reactions, this just isn't it. I know her outside of games too, and I pay attention to her
because i'm a creepy stalker
. It's like the level you can soulread Claire (which I've seen you do before in Penguin mafia). There's just no way Impo is scum, she can't fool me especially when she wasn't even aware if she needed to. Like I never mentioned to her about the diff in her scum and towngames since I didn't play with her after Trial anyways since she quit forum maf.

If you want meta where I'm aggressive, Double Day Hydra Blitz is a good one, I was Chihiro in the Chihiro and Alter Ego hydra. viewtopic.php?f=83&t=70181

But there's been a lot of times where I've seen people as conftown from early game (and been right) like Ranger's micro with Charloux and Nahdia, the read on MURDERCAT in Nahdia's mini normal, C9++ on Charloux, Trees newbie on KTS. There's a reason my sig has that Charl quote.

Anyways
1st question: No I do not believe she could be doing anything to fool me, I know her too well.
2nd question: Because it's not a possibility.
3rd question: Sometimes I feel more aggressive in a game. Sometimes I feel awfully lazy. Depends on how I feel like approaching any given game.
4th question: See above.

Also the statement about calling me correctly as scum, you never did it in the main thread so it didn't matter ;p but also, it was like 5 minutes to deadline with the person who said he'd hammer you not being around and it was D1. Arguably I did the most protown thing there by hammering and I desperately wished I hadn't been awake and posting for it because of that. I would have hammered you as town because a D1 no lynch is awful for town. So thinking I was maf for the hammer is bad reasoning anyway.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 842, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 236, Dunnstral wrote:Probably Darklyn even though all he' done so far is naked vote and flirt
Proof this guy hasn't read the game - no response to this? Really? Non-town

VOTE: Darklyn
In post 841, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: usagichan
While I"m here I might as well scumread Dunnstral. He seems a bit fake aggressive, and I townread Darklyn, I think his implying that he wants usagi to post more seems fake because of the aggressiveness of the push, and the fact that Darklyn didn't reply to 236 is not indicative of alignment, Dunn is looking for someone to throw shade at and Darklyn was an easy target.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Trivium »

And again, alisae has been using my existence as an excuse to talk about practically nothing else. It's like lurking but worse because alisae thinks it makes him look like he's doing something.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 710, Alisae wrote:
In post 707, nancy wrote:
In post 700, Dunnstral wrote:
nancy wrote:Lol. I'd say Jae was scum here for that post but I think they somehow aren't.

VOTE: Trivium
In post 682, nancy wrote:Trivium could be scum but the correct play here is to lynch in {Aslan, Jae}.
Oh no!!!!!!!1010!!!!!!!!!!!! My reads changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneone1
Why does this seem just so...fake to me...
Probably because nancy changed off my vote.
That's so meta
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by nancy »

Ugh. I'm sorry. I'm not sure what else to do here, I think I have to replace out.
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Darklyn »

:cry:
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by nancy »

Notes for my slot. My reads were: Jae, Alisae, Impo, Transcend slots all locktown. Darklyn townlean. Pjm null. Trivium, Dunn and gerryoat scumlean, Crash scumread.
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Darklyn »

:( Goodbye nancy
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

looing for a nancy replacement
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Darklyn »

VOTE: Dunnstral let's go boys
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by nancy »

Bye <3 you all
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 890, Trivium wrote:And again, alisae has been using my existence as an excuse to talk about practically nothing else. It's like lurking but worse because alisae thinks it makes him look like he's doing something.
This reads as:
In post 890, Trivium wrote:I have to desperately make an attempt to throw more and more shade because Alisae is right and I don't even want to make an attempt to re-evaluate my fake scumread.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”