MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:21 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

MOD – I’ll be V/LA from 1:00pm EDT today until Monday morning for my usual weekend V/LA.

--
In post 1038, momo wrote:Wait we are lynching me. Come on.... I am not exactly the towniest of the bunch but there are still people in this game way scummier than me.
And if you really are too blind to see that, lynch a lurker's slot, at least you will take out someone not contributing to town.
But I have been playing my best, not made any major scum slips that have no excuse behind thm (MOI and Sheep.)

So stop,
Anyone who reads this and doesn’t come away saying “Scum” …

The bolded is basically saying “Well if you don’t see I’m not scum go lynch a lurker who isn’t helping” when in the same breath he’s saying “MoI and Sheep are scum”. Town doesn’t say “Oh, lynch random lurkers instead of me” when they have two actual scum candidates they supposedly are pushing. Scum who know that Sheep and I are Town however …

--
In post 1048, -Grey- wrote:Magna for the love of God call bullshit.
I wish I could. But no that is exactly why I stopped thinking he was absolutely scum power-defending a partner. It is the only Town claim that makes sense to

1. Chainsaw defend ThingBig’s slot Page 1.
2. Think (incorrectly) that Masons excludes any other power-roles.
3. Whining about not following his reads like compliant sheep.

His blurt out is yet another example of him criminally mishandling the role if he is a Mason. I mean I’ve done my best to not directly out him after I had my realization but it has been hard. He played the role so poorly (including this reasonless claim) that I’ve had to spend as much of my time pointing out how his conclusions are bad as opposed to pushing on scum like Momo.

I mean – even 3 Masons in the set-up can certainly be viable with an X-Shot or Even / Odd Gunsmith and Vigilante against a Mafia Doctor so his “No Cops / Gunsmiths / Trackers / Whatever” PR speculation is unfounded. And his approach in immediately chainsawing for Matt on Page 1 is the worst way to handle the slightest amount of pressure on a Mason partner.

So get you vote back on Momo-scum.

--

In post 1025, Lycanfire wrote:So I'm going to come off as an asshole here but it's my impression that we make similar kinds of posts. In Spyro I made a catch up post agreeing with your wagon on Cakez being the best lynch of the day, gave a reason why, and then gave more reasons for why I thought Leon was scum, and started a vanity wagon. I don't do vanity wagons just to be against the grain. If one thing is a sure thing, but I think day benefits from being continued, to discuss things that were overlooked, I derail the primary wagon to discuss what I want to have discussed.

You hated that for some goddamn reason, and rather than work with me, or get me to elaborate why I promised a conftown Gin on Cakez scumflip, you said continued your line of reasoning that my slot was scum with Cakez due to a single associative from Cakez.

My point is that we're seeing this game completely differently and unlike in Spyro you're not treating me adversarially (where did your scumread on me go for instance?)
Firstly who says that I don’t have a scum-read on you still? I’ve very curious about how you came to that conclusion.

Secondly of course the facts and circumstances of this game are indeed worlds apart. I’m not saying that at all. What I am saying is that I had an accurate scum read on Cakez that game and let it go due to game circumstances. Cakez was easily framed as a similar “lazy read” that game and I was dead on. So the fact that you take such issue with my read on Momo hear is suspect, frankly.

And please don’t pretend your play there looked Town. You lurked like a champ when I as the back-up Mod of Darkest Dungeon knew you lurking was definitely in your scum toolbox. And you hitched yourself to Vifam who plays every game to make his scum game more effective so you had that going against you also. What reasonable conclusion did you expect me to reach that game when I was correctly reading Cakez as scum and saw play from your slot that said “reasonable partner”?
In post 1025, Lycanfire wrote:The premise was that from your point of view, assuming you were not being scum-wagoned (you seem distrustworthy of that in some post somewhere but that was my impression when you called 2F probably town), one of Boons or Elena makes sense as scum. If you did think you were being scum wagoned, then there's no real scum counter going on. Boons being scum would justify the Elena wagon while Elena being scum would justify how the Magna+Boons wagon ended up being dug in. That's my take on the wagon movement.
The fact that you are just saying “Well you had to think there was a scum counter-wagon going on if you are Town” is suspect Lycan. Multiple wagons on Town Day 1 happen all the time. Just saying “you should expect Boon or Elena to be a scum wagon if you are Town” shows to me you aren’t looking at the game-state. I posted pretty well documented train of thought why Elena’s quick wagon doesn’t make sense from either “Elean scum or Boon scum Elena Town” point of view. You ignore that and post this which is very simplified and doesn’t account for the actual way the game flowed.

These responses and the way you are out of hand dismissive of Momo as scum makes you a possible partner pick with Momo from me.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:27 am

Post by momo »

Hello
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:31 am

Post by momo »

I called the lurker thing because it does not look like I am getting MoI or sheep lynched today. I was offering a compromise. This day should NOT end in a no lynch.

VOTE MOI PEOPLE
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:40 am

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: momo
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:43 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1050, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I mean – even 3 Masons in the set-up can certainly be viable with an X-Shot or Even / Odd Gunsmith and Vigilante against a Mafia Doctor so his “No Cops / Gunsmiths / Trackers / Whatever” PR speculation is unfounded. And his approach in immediately chainsawing for Matt on Page 1 is the worst way to handle the slightest amount of pressure on a Mason partner.
You really should do some research before speaking out of your ass about shit you honestly have no clue about

The last time a mini normal had 3 masons + something else was in 2011 when the review process wasn't as strict as it is now.

So it's a very safe assumption anyone claim a pr, they are scum. That's why boon is scum and well you're play is why you are scum.

You still haven't done a lick of scum hunting.

Magna needs rope please.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

Nah. Magna makes more sense.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:47 am

Post by TwoFace »

Magna has not made a lick of sense all game.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:53 am

Post by -Grey- »

And yet...
---
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:53 am

In post 1056, TwoFace wrote:Magna has not made a lick of sense all game.
Don't be bitter because you mishandled a Mason role so poorly ...

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:55 am

Post by momo »

In post 1053, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: momo
Grey, why??? I thought we were on the same side???
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:57 am

Post by -Grey- »

TBH I have no fucking idea what's going on in this game.

I just poke my head in now and then and pick someone to sheep.
---
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:01 am

Post by TwoFace »

I didn't mishandle shit. I don't play different because I have a role. I play 100% me all the time unless I'm not feeling the game. If you aren't scum you are seriously the worst player I've ever seen. Even worse than gerryoat who I've blacklisted for his bad play.

It's weird that I've seen you play well and you are experienced enough yet your pushes have been shit. All your votes have been shit and the last one, the one that somehow has gotten the most traction, almost every single reason you've given points to town not scum.

So the only logical explanation is you are scum.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

No wonder Twoface tried to man handle me when I placed a vote on Matt this makes sense now
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:09 am

In post 1062, Elena Fisher wrote:No wonder Twoface tried to man handle me when I placed a vote on Matt this makes sense now
No, it really doesn't make sense because that's just bad play but it is at least able to be parsed through that lens.

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:14 am

Post by -Grey- »

Who is Matt?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:15 am

Post by -Grey- »

Oh, mbg
---
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:21 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1063, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1062, Elena Fisher wrote:No wonder Twoface tried to man handle me when I placed a vote on Matt this makes sense now
No, it really doesn't make sense because that's just bad play but it is at least able to be parsed through that lens.
Fuck you
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

How does it not make sense? I'm pretty sure it makes perfect sense it's bad but it makes sense
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:23 am

Post by momo »

Feel like mod should do a mass replace 'cause this is getting annoying.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:27 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1068, momo wrote:Feel like mod should do a mass replace 'cause this is getting annoying.
Well magna has been warned and continues to ruin my experience. So he should be replaced

I'm pretty sure after being insulted for the umpteenth time my outburst is going to get me force replaced.

Good riddance really cause whoever is town, including my mason partners all suck a big D. How you ignore caught scum in boon and most likely scum in magna is beyond me
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:28 am

In post 1067, Elena Fisher wrote:How does it not make sense? I'm pretty sure it makes perfect sense it's bad but it makes sense
What I mean is it doesn't make sense from a reasonable and prudent standpoint of how a Mason should treat someone placing a vote in the early game on their partner. But from an poor play standpoint yeah I can see why it happened.

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:31 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Wall posts makes things not enjoyable for me because it's TL;DR and I ignore some of it, that's why I'm not really participating so much. Same as language barrier, some words I don't understand. Plus all this accusations because of bad play. I would like to replace but I replaced too much games. I'll just wait for my policy lynch, and take a break from mafia afterwards.

Anyways, momo's defense doesn't make him town, although I've been leaning town on him all the time. MoI's posts is just too TL;DR. Grey is unreadable. Elena feels town. Sheep is meh. Lycan is idk, but I'm leaning town towards him.

The rest are just too silent. The mod is also inactive.

This game is one of the games that is too hard to play for me.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:31 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1070, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1067, Elena Fisher wrote:How does it not make sense? I'm pretty sure it makes perfect sense it's bad but it makes sense
What I mean is it doesn't make sense from a reasonable and prudent standpoint of how a Mason should treat someone placing a vote in the early game on their partner. But from an poor play standpoint yeah I can see why it happened.
Seriously you're vote could have literally been on anyone in this game. You REASON for it was garbage. you even basically admitted later it was fabricated so you proved me right.

It being on my mason partner had literally nothing to do with it.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1066, TwoFace wrote:
Fuck you
That's a strange post coming from somebody that likes to cry to the mod.
---
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:32 am

In post 1068, momo wrote:Feel like mod should do a mass replace 'cause this is getting annoying.
Hoping that a mass-replace will save you from being hung and hurting your scum-partner's chances I guess?

I mean at this point you getting lynched and a flip on any Mason PoEs an already tight pool down to a level that scum pretty much have no chance to avoid.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”