Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Sir Elton Hercules John »

VC 2.16Hocho Knife - 9 (bundle of sticks, Syryana, SAD, Desperado, kuribo, Wraith, Kise, ABR, Majiffy)
Little Red Fedora - 1 (Brian Skies)
Majiffy - 2 (Vaxkiller, DGB)
ABR - 1 (Spiffeh)
xyzzy - 1 (LRF)
kuribo - 1 (Hocho Knife)
With 21 alive, it's 11 to lynch. Deadline is 4/1 at 4PM EST
Last edited by Sir Elton Hercules John on Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Little Red Fedora
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Little Red Fedora »

In post 478, Sir Elton Hercules John wrote:
Overheard in the street wrote:HOLY SHIT I'M SO GREAT I HEALED SPIFFEH LIKE A MUTHAFUCKIN BOSS TOUCHIN UGLY HOES TURNIN WATER INTO FINE
This is me. I have no interest in confirming or denying my flavor as I don't see how it helps town. It would only help scum plan their fakes.
It's an Alisae and Titus Hydra ;)
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Why would you claim that
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Kise »

I guess I do wanna ask something else. So u made it seem like u didn't crumb anything and that xyz is scum faking something they imagined they saw. If both of your heads were aware of the crumb and it resulted in Titus biting Ali's head off, then why were u making it seem like xyz couldn't possibly have seen anything to secretly townread you?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Kise »

Man I should've hammered Hocho with my double vote when I had the chance

Yet…
Little Red Fedora
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:31 am

In post 3502, Spiffeh wrote:Why would you claim that
Xyz outed us with his wierd whiteknight. Ali made obvious crumbs. Basically, everyone knew anyway.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 3495, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3494, Tammy wrote:Just putting this out there but unless you think he's scum that did that arguing over what he did, even if you're totally in the right, is just going to add more pages to what has already been a far too long dumb point of this game.

I really really really do not want to read a too many page argument with grey again.
I actually do think there's a possibility he might be scum.

The argument with him trying to draw the NK doesn't align with him "roleplaying trump, after all".

If he wanted to actually set up for a way to draw the NK by sounding like the real trump, he would do it in a more subtle way that wasn't yelling like he's super dense, because then no body believes him and people just think he's a VI, and the scum would never kill him.

Moreover, if he HAD actually CCed trump, does he really think he "would draw the NK". In what world does that actually make sense. No, he would probably be lynched on the spot. Or even IF in some strange universe we believe he's telling the truth, then we would lynch desp, the other claimed trump. How does he believe that by falsely counter claiming trump, he would draw the NK AND save the actual trump?
I do agree with this, and it wasn't believable anyway because there wasn't a peep from him early day two when I had my moment of paranoia with the claim.

I do have problems with his play and one of them is hiding behind big arguments to have something to do and drown the thread instead of really hunt for scum. Which is one reason why I don't want another argument starting up.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Little Red Fedora
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:34 am

In post 3503, Kise wrote:I guess I do wanna ask something else. So u made it seem like u didn't crumb anything and that xyz is scum faking something they imagined they saw. If both of your heads were aware of the crumb and it resulted in Titus biting Ali's head off, then why were u making it seem like xyz couldn't possibly have seen anything to secretly townread you?
He would have faked making a towncase with a wink or a nudge if he was town that saw my crumbs, or so I would think. I didn't want him to go there but once he did, it was locked and the die was cast. Everyone knew.
Little Red Fedora
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:35 am

In post 3506, Tammy wrote:
In post 3495, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3494, Tammy wrote:Just putting this out there but unless you think he's scum that did that arguing over what he did, even if you're totally in the right, is just going to add more pages to what has already been a far too long dumb point of this game.

I really really really do not want to read a too many page argument with grey again.
I actually do think there's a possibility he might be scum.

The argument with him trying to draw the NK doesn't align with him "roleplaying trump, after all".

If he wanted to actually set up for a way to draw the NK by sounding like the real trump, he would do it in a more subtle way that wasn't yelling like he's super dense, because then no body believes him and people just think he's a VI, and the scum would never kill him.

Moreover, if he HAD actually CCed trump, does he really think he "would draw the NK". In what world does that actually make sense. No, he would probably be lynched on the spot. Or even IF in some strange universe we believe he's telling the truth, then we would lynch desp, the other claimed trump. How does he believe that by falsely counter claiming trump, he would draw the NK AND save the actual trump?
I do agree with this, and it wasn't believable anyway because there wasn't a peep from him early day two when I had my moment of paranoia with the claim.

I do have problems with his play and one of them is hiding behind big arguments to have something to do and drown the thread instead of really hunt for scum. Which is one reason why I don't want another argument starting up.
I want Grey to explain his reachout to me though, especially because it was noise on XYZ's lack of reason to TR me.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 3483, -Grey- wrote:I was hoping scum might think Desperado fakeclaimed Trump to cover for the real one and that I was planning a cc tomorrow (in order to draw the NK... because if they killed me, they'd have expected me to flip Trump, which would lead town to powerlynch Desp).
Seriously, this is the bullshit he just said.

"I was hoping scum might think Desperado fakeclaimed Trump" -> WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY THINK THAT. Because some lunatic pulled a random crazy theory from his ass???

"to cover for the real one" -> Okay so fucking mafia know that Desp is town, and now they will think he's town who claimed to try to cover for the REAL ONE? When the real one didn't say anything in the first place, there was no pressure on the real one, and he could've just stayed quiet. Why would Desp feel the need to fake-claim "to cover for the real one".

OKAY, SO BY GREY LOGIC WE'RE AT "MAFIA THINK DESP IS TOWN BUT NOT THE REAL TRUMP"

Now here is where shit hits the fan hard

"and that I was planning a cc tomorrow" -> So let me get this straight. If Grey's plan had worked, the mafia would think that Desp is town who isn't the real trump (meanwhile he is the real trump so he doesn't get NKed). However, then grey would COUNTER-CLAIM the "fake trump"? As in, him thinking he's the real trump (and making mafia think that), or him faking he's the real trump to counter claim the supposedly fake trump, to make mafia think there's a third trump?

In either case, it doesn't make fucking sense with:

"in order to draw the NK... because if they killed me, they'd have expected me to flip Trump, which would lead town to powerlynch Desp" -> Okay, so first of fucking all, why would the day end with the town not solving one of the trump claims. Okay, but even IF by some magic we went to night with both desp and grey alive. By grey's first logic, mafia should think that Desp is a townie who claimed unprovoked to cover for the real trump. And then they would make the active conscious decision to NK Grey OVER desp? But why? Why would the REAL FUCKING TRUMP COUNTERCLAIM A FAKE TRUMP CLAIM AND NOT PUSH FOR HIS LYNCH. If we had went to night, they would obvious be able to fucking see Grey is faking it. Unless he's planning on pushing desp. Which would mean 1v1 him, which would mean one of them gets lynched. So he was gonna effectively waste our fucking day by counterclaiming the real trump.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:39 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 3487, Little Red Fedora wrote:Then how does that jive with your reachout to me? You weren't asking about faking my role on D3 then?
No, as I already said, I was telegraphing
my
intent.
In post 3370, -Grey- wrote: Telegraphing intent, but... yeah.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Little Red Fedora
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:39 am

In post 3360, -Grey- wrote:@Titus:

Open communication.
Code 661
D3 terminate
Execute
In post 3362, Little Red Fedora wrote:

Open communication.
Code 661
D3 terminate
Execute
Negative. Heard. Noted. No intent to claim.
In post 3364, -Grey- wrote:Mission Abort confirmed.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:41 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 3511, Little Red Fedora wrote:

Open communication.
Code 661
D3 terminate
Execute
In post 3362, Little Red Fedora wrote:

Open communication.
Code 661
D3 terminate
Execute
Negative. Heard. Noted. No intent to claim.
In post 3364, -Grey- wrote:Mission Abort confirmed.
Yes.

I was originally GOING to fakecounter him. You said no.

So I postured instead.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Little Red Fedora
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:45 am

The context says more that you saw our role and wanted to fake claim our role, as that's what we did in Open 661, which was a defined setup and guaranteed a scum. To reach the conclusion that you wanted to cc Desperado and wanted my go ahead doesn't make much sense, especially given I TRed Desperado. There's also a stack of people more likely to be shot than Desperado given Bella/Tammy/Spiffeh/my own play. I find it hard to believe you seriously felt you would draw a scumkill on that.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

Okay.
---
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Kise »

In post 3507, Little Red Fedora wrote:
In post 3503, Kise wrote:I guess I do wanna ask something else. So u made it seem like u didn't crumb anything and that xyz is scum faking something they imagined they saw. If both of your heads were aware of the crumb and it resulted in Titus biting Ali's head off, then why were u making it seem like xyz couldn't possibly have seen anything to secretly townread you?
He would have faked making a towncase with a wink or a nudge if he was town that saw my crumbs, or so I would think. I didn't want him to go there but once he did, it was locked and the die was cast. Everyone knew.
I don't think u had to draw attention to it period. Even if he was scum faking an investigation or something else, I don't think I personally would have suspected him for townreading me off [reasons]

This will sound rude and bossy but I'm saying this because I don't trust your decision making

If town then u are a target. From now on, you have one ONE JOB and that is healing CONFIRMED town

No pump fake plays "oh I was tryna trick scum so I healed Hocho" nonono

However I do endorse healing Tammy tho because she's the next closest thing to conftown and is also the only person we know can confirm you as well. Desp Nacho Tammy

If vax is town then tonight should be easy to confirm themselves. In fact the two/three of you may be able to split duties

Yet…
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:47 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 3515, Kise wrote:
Desp
Nacho Tammy
Desp is Macho.
---
Little Red Fedora
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:50 am

In post 3507, Little Red Fedora wrote:
I don't think u had to draw attention to it period. Even if he was scum faking an investigation or something else, I don't think I personally would have suspected him for townreading me off [reasons]

This will sound rude and bossy but I'm saying this because I don't trust your decision making

If town then u are a target. From now on, you have one ONE JOB and that is healing CONFIRMED town

No pump fake plays "oh I was tryna trick scum so I healed Hocho" nonono

However I do endorse healing Tammy tho because she's the next closest thing to conftown and is also the only person we know can confirm you as well. Desp Nacho Tammy

If vax is town then tonight should be easy to confirm themselves. In fact the two/three of you may be able to split duties
I can accept you not trusting our judgment a bit after Ali's crumb. Maybe you handle it differently. I know my job as doctor though, but I really don't like you trying to curtail it into what I do. Yeah, the heal choices are fucking obvious here (which is why Grey's claimed plan makes no sense) and it is what I will likely do. Yet, setting this precedent doesn't help town it helps scum with wifom.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Wraith »

If we don't hammer Hocho in 24 hours I'm voteparking on Grey.

I'm completely burned out of this day and want to go to sleep.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Kise »

In post 3516, -Grey- wrote:
Desp
Nacho Tammy
Desp is Macho.
OOOOOOOOH SHIT

is it good idea then to have vax watch Desp for all eternity?

Grey how is it u remember and I'm now the one forgetting shit???

Yet…
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:54 am

Post by -Grey- »

Vote me now, Wraith. Save time.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:55 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 3519, Kise wrote:
In post 3516, -Grey- wrote:
Desp
Nacho Tammy
Desp is Macho.
OOOOOOOOH SHIT

is it good idea then to have vax watch Desp for all eternity?

Grey how is it u remember and I'm now the one forgetting shit???
Swiss cheese memory, I get lucky sometimes.
---
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 3513, Little Red Fedora wrote:There's also a stack of people more likely to be shot than Desperado given Bella/Tammy/Spiffeh/
my own play
Fucking lol'd.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Wraith »

Un-fucking-believable that we sat here with our dicks in our hands long enough for the Doctor to fucking claim.

Unbelievable.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:57 am

Post by -Grey- »

Seriously not trying to gamethrow or anything (hi Titus), but I think I'm a better Lynch than Hocho.

If you're determined to sacrifice a second townie in two days, at least make it this one.
---

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”