JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by JaeReed »

The point I was making about his posturing is valid regardless of the site.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Crash
Crash
Townie
Crash
Townie
Townie

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Crash »

In post 851, Alisae wrote:Why aren't people willing to do the things to trivium yet?
In post 867, projectmatt wrote:impoetic what changed between you voting me and you voting nancy? what were you wrong about? i think youre town so walk me through this

trivium is fake and i guess i can tryhard and make an EffortPost on him if i need to
Yeah I don't understand the trivium push all that much, would like some explanation (or at least some fishy quotes)
Crash
Crash
Townie
Crash
Townie
Townie

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Crash »

In post 888, JaeReed wrote:Crash's post was bad
which one? my original?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:22 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Radiantcowbells replaces Nancy effective immediately.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Alisae »

RC STRIKES AGAIN
GTKAS
| here.
Crash
Crash
Townie
Crash
Townie
Townie

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Crash »

In post 916, gerryoat wrote:
In post 615, nancy wrote:Wait people are bwing gerry? Stop that! He's obvtown
In post 894, nancy wrote:Notes for my slot. gerryoat scumlean

Significant shit happened between those two posts and you're well aware of that fact i think.

Here's how my opinions stand (hesitate to call them reads but take what you will)... we should lynch from gerryoat, pjm, nancy. I've seen strong defense going both ways between these 3 and light non-committal questioning from nancy -> oat.

everyone else is either irrelevant or townread, alisae was fishy earlier but i feel she is overshadowed by these other 3 at this point

im aware that 2 of my scumlist are voting me right now but I don't think that makes my feelings on them invalid
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:14 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

wow I was shocked that this slot was scum tbh
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Alisae »

RC STAAAAAWP
GTKAS
| here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:32 am

i claim 10-shot bulletproof
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:32 am

help me hunt the sk guys

VOTE: jaereed

are you our traitor?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Alisae »

I am about to be cunningly manipulated ;)
GTKAS
| here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:35 am

get ready to get pocketed nerd
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Alisae »

I'm ready plz be gentle -_-
GTKAS
| here.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Impoetic »

UNVOTE: RC

not a removal of the read
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 880, JaeReed wrote:
In post 846, Impoetic wrote:
In post 769, JaeReed wrote:Dunnstral has played with me in 2 blitz games (one we were both town, one he was scum I was town), Ari's donner party mafia (I was vig, he was town, and I tunneled him all D1 then shot his scumread who was the sk), Questionable Content mafia (he quickly realized I was town really early on after having an issue with me having early reads), Trial of the Evoker (we were scum together and I was in a hydra with Impoetic. Dunn counterclaimed a watcher that watched him make the kill and got that person lynched; i have a really hard time believing he can forget that kind of play), and Typhon (dunn was cult leader and realized I was town there too, and recognized Impoetic as obvtown there and culted her for it)

Like, Dunn pretending he doesn't know how I play is god awful.
are you town?
Yes.

Also, you just broke your promise to me.
probably because i forgot that whole conversation until just now
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Impoetic »

I was quoting something that made me doubt you, would not have SRed you if you didn't respond to that but I'm sorry I forgot the thing
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Impoetic »

I wrote this
In post 858, Impoetic wrote:that sounds really cryptic and stupid. I dislike that pjm and alisae are both on the wagon, I'm a little worried about darklyn sheeping. I was wrong about PJM's unvote being inexplicable earlier and was wrong to vote there because it leaves the big ball of conflict alive. Nancy I don't have my qualms with either about. I still think pjm is potential mafia.
right before PJM asked this
In post 867, projectmatt wrote:impoetic what changed between you voting me and you voting nancy? what were you wrong about? i think youre town so walk me through this

trivium is fake and i guess i can tryhard and make an EffortPost on him if i need to
and it's not the first time he's asked a question that didn't look like it needed an answer
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Impoetic »

PJM: I wanna know why you think trivium's fake, just any explanation, because if you gave one I missed it. alisae's posts weren't super convincing to me. Sorry if I'm being thickheaded. I feel a little out-of-the-loop
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Impoetic »

Gerryoat's probably town this game and currently VLA
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Impoetic »

Nancy and PJM are the slots that just subbed out and appear preoccupied respectively

I could see either one flipping scum but PJM I've misread before and Nancy has barely posted

pretty confident jaereed's town.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 899, Alisae wrote:
In post 890, Trivium wrote:And again, alisae has been using my existence as an excuse to talk about practically nothing else. It's like lurking but worse because alisae thinks it makes him look like he's doing something.
This reads as:
In post 890, Trivium wrote:I have to desperately make an attempt to throw more and more shade because Alisae is right and I don't even want to make an attempt to re-evaluate my fake scumread.
It sounds more like YOU'RE doing what you're accusing trivium of doing right now
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:53 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 941, Impoetic wrote:I wrote this
In post 858, Impoetic wrote:that sounds really cryptic and stupid. I dislike that pjm and alisae are both on the wagon, I'm a little worried about darklyn sheeping. I was wrong about PJM's unvote being inexplicable earlier and was wrong to vote there because it leaves the big ball of conflict alive. Nancy I don't have my qualms with either about. I still think pjm is potential mafia.
right before PJM asked this

and it's not the first time he's asked a question that didn't look like it needed an answer
okay no wtf this is a question that i actually really wanted you to answer because your thoughts make no sense to me. i still want you to answer.

anyway i initially voted trivium because they asked a question that seemed super silly to me and their reads came off as hillariously forced, particularly in a post early on where he confidently nailed me, alis, and transcend as scum but didn't elaborate on any kind of logic. it seems/seemed heavily like he was just making stuff up and forcing as much content as he could.

Then, when Alis did his reaction test thing where he scumread me, Trivium said "I think I see what you mean", and I can't read that as anything but him trying to jump on Alis's obviously badly done scumread.

ATM he hasn't towntold to me personally since any of those things have happened. The closest thing to a towny moment was the conversation between him and Alis a page or so ago, and even then, I'm quite wary.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 938, Impoetic wrote:UNVOTE: RC

so what is it
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Impoetic »

It felt like a lot of people fosed you early on, then later all the other the scumreads suddenly seemed to have dropped off when I didn't feel like you had towntold at all, which was weird. After thinking on it more I realized that a bunch of people started posting and there were several tunnels that could cause that to happen, and I didn't feel the people on your wagon were scummy so if you're scum it would either mean that was just an irrelevant fact or that someone outside of that turned the attention elsewhere. It was a very superficial thought process in retrospect

Trivium is currently null to me except that the people voting him, and the way I remember it coming about, unsettle me.

nancy's slot is scummy. She had some towny lines but overall had a tone that feels really off (more off than trivium's) and reads that didn't seem to come about naturally for the most part (one exception being their entrance, which was sort of towny iirc).
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 947, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 938, Impoetic wrote:UNVOTE: RC

so what is it
RC subbed in and I'm not voting them until they have a chance to form stances on the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”