kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:02 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3718, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3714, kuribo wrote:And for the record she did give town me a gun as scum once in Destiny Mafia II and as she knows I literally came within a second of shooting her with it because I was scum reading her
It would have been more accurate if I said "as scum
here
".
If she was more engaged and on top of the game I might feel a bit more skeptical but I don't think DGB thinks she can fool you when she's completely lost in a game.
I recently read one of her more recent games in preparation for this and I still got her alignment right despite not being in it

Even if I hadn't gotten a gun last night I'd be at he very least close to townreading her based on her posts
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:03 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3723, Tammy wrote:Kuribo I think you look town but haven't been ready to make a proclamation that you are town yet. That's not because I think anything in and of itself is off, it's just because I'm slow and cautious sometimes.

And that's fine too because at least it's not "oh I don't think he's town but I don't know why"

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:04 am

Post by kuribo »

Part of me thinks SAD wants to keep me on the table but didn't wanna engage me because I've got a gun

But that would require going back and reading SAD and who the Fuck wants to do that

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3721, Little Red Fedora wrote:I have been trying but I cannot repair and give new reads in this state. I think ABR and Grey are scum, trying to sort that just resolved in a mess of yelling. Xyz thing being pretty scummy has not even been discussed. I doubt I could make any headway on SAD today. Cephrir is wierd but he has a minor balance point I would table until a scum flips. There's a lot there, I just feel the thread needs to end day 2 and being vocal is against being doctor.
I agree with you normally re: doctor, but at this point gamestate health is probably my biggest priority and I can't do it without everyone on board.

If there's anything that I can help with then let me know and I'll do my best.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Little Red Fedora
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Little Red Fedora »

In post 3728, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3721, Little Red Fedora wrote:I have been trying but I cannot repair and give new reads in this state. I think ABR and Grey are scum, trying to sort that just resolved in a mess of yelling. Xyz thing being pretty scummy has not even been discussed. I doubt I could make any headway on SAD today. Cephrir is wierd but he has a minor balance point I would table until a scum flips. There's a lot there, I just feel the thread needs to end day 2 and being vocal is against being doctor.
I agree with you normally re: doctor, but at this point gamestate health is probably my biggest priority and I can't do it without everyone on board.

If there's anything that I can help with then let me know and I'll do my best.
Let's just give Kuribo what he wants if Katsuki has no reads in 24 hours then. I have been pressuring Katsuki for days for reason to verify and nothing.

Anything else depends on me beating cold and being physically capable of bringing my A game.
It's an Alisae and Titus Hydra ;)
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 3704, kuribo wrote:"There's just something about Kuribo this game"
Kuribo you're like what kayne said

something about mary she gone off that molly.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:38 am

In post 3719, kuribo wrote:Fine

Least I can shoot somebody tonight that's always fun
Please choose me.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:39 am

In post 3727, kuribo wrote:Part of me thinks SAD wants to keep me on the table but didn't wanna engage me because I've got a gun
!!!!!!!

You got me!!!

Please vig me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3722, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3713, Little Red Fedora wrote:I'll flag this for Alisae unless you're ok with me doing theory.
I'd rather Alisae answer if that's okay to you; since you guys are signing, will probably be working to establish reads on both heads separately if possible.
I know why Alisae said that, and I don't think it's scummy. I also don't think he's at liberty to explain it.
In post 230, Little Red Fedora wrote:A. I can't really argue against this besides the fact being here you make it seem like you're okay with Grey bussing which I'm not so sure I like tbh.
This was the main issue I had with him.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I swear this site quotes the wrong posts.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:02 am

Fun fact the last time Hiplop posted Bellsprout was still alive.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 356, Little Red Fedora wrote:289 that's not a bellsprout what is this madness.
291 dam beat me to it.
294 hate this vote
296 Why the hesitation senpine?
299 Wat?
305 BRUH THAT'S NOT EVEN A POEM. Also "Why is he scum" followed by "Is he being bussed" seems off. Don't like the entrance.
308 Isn't that NAI nowadays?
317 Sign your posts, can you not do this anti-town gimmick please? Also why am I scum?
318 is voteworthy
320 SO WHAT?
More of sticks post: SIGN YOUR GOD DAM POST I DON'T REALLY WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS ANTI-TOWN BULLSHIT.
331 SAD beat me to it. RIP
332 Town
333 Can you sign anyways?
336 Why?
337 Okay. This is scummy because you are completely taking my vote out of context, and the fact you even came to that conclusion seems really reachy.
344 WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP ON STEALING MY THOUGHTS?
348 Okay this vote is complete trash.
350 town
-Ali
I also wasn't a fan of this post. I can't imagine Ceph not signing his posts was really that huge of a deal for him, and this post just looked like a lot of busy work or trying to blend in.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:05 am

He literally pulled the same shit in defcon, people called him out on refusing to play the game in the dead thread, then he came up with excuses and made it sound like a 1-shot off incident.

Great to know he joins games to flat out not play them.

Pedit: Still talking about hiplop.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Tammy »

Yeah that's the post I didn't like.

Also just read Brian's ISO in fire emblem and since reading people off one game is all the rage he feels different
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Tammy »

^^^

To brian
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm interested in your thoughts of my multiball scumplay.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:12 am

I know it sounds like I'm picking on Hiplop, but that's partly why the game is so frustrating.

We have:
In post 3535, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Lurker bloc

DBG
Hocho Knife
Serena
hiplop
ABR
xyzzy
Pine
I seriously cannot tell you a read any of these people have. Maybe like Katsuki has a scum read on Kuribo. And... that's literally it. I stared at this list for like 2 minutes and I seriously can't get more than that 1 read amongst all those people.

We then have spiffeh who jerks himself off with every post he makes thinking he's hot shit but he literally does nothing. People who are claiming important roles like a loud doctor. People who are PURPOSELY inflating page count by shitposting and trying to pull the worst gambits I have ever seen "to draw the NK".

It's just a handful of people who are playing the game. And the threshold to lynch is way too fucking high for any of these people to correctly be able to pressure a wagon. Not to mention if a wagon is pressured the likelihood of it being on one of the lurkers who aren't gonna respond in the first place is high.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh yeah I forgot. Nacho there are a few posts of syry's that I've liked which is why I thought he should be in my town list. just hesitating about actually putting him there.
Little Red Fedora
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:18 am

Flagged that post for Alisae.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 3740, Brian Skies wrote:I'm interested in your thoughts of my multiball scumplay.
Oh well I only read your ISO and literally nothing about the game. I think what I think feels different, that would probably be similar no matter what ball and I actually didn't take that into account, was it felt like you weren't as open to give your own opinions freely, and when you did you were really detailed in a way to make your thoughts more legitimate maybe?, you didn't take initiative or feel like you were giving thoughts off the cuff, and you made more excuses there.

I'm not sure if that's what you're asking though. For a multiball play that probably kept you protected from the other side and you got to actually scum hunt which always comes across more natural.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3744, Tammy wrote:
In post 3740, Brian Skies wrote:I'm interested in your thoughts of my multiball scumplay.
Oh well I only read your ISO and literally nothing about the game. I think what I think feels different, that would probably be similar no matter what ball and I actually didn't take that into account, was it felt like you weren't as open to give your own opinions freely, and when you did you were really detailed in a way to make your thoughts more legitimate maybe?, you didn't take initiative or feel like you were giving thoughts off the cuff, and you made more excuses there.

I'm not sure if that's what you're asking though. For a multiball play that probably kept you protected from the other side and you got to actually scum hunt which always comes across more natural.
Spoiler: For Tammy
Well, I wanted to be town that game because I hadn't played in a while, but I figured I could still at least scumhunt the other team. I didn't want to make my partner obvious, and my unfamiliarity with Multiball made it a lot harder for me to feel comfortable with any reads in general.

There were a few times I tried to take initiative. But I slipped I was a PR and died N1. ): I even tried to get my scumread lynched at the end of Day 1 but the other scumteam cut me off by ending the day on me.

The only game Dunn played with me was his Newbie where I got to replace 30+ pages in and had a hard scumread before I even caught up. I was very aggressive that game and I thought that would influence his expectations of me. He'd never seen my early play before, so I wanted to see if/how his opinion of me would change, not that I was making an excuse.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3729, Little Red Fedora wrote:Let's just give Kuribo what he wants if Katsuki has no reads in 24 hours then. I have been pressuring Katsuki for days for reason to verify and nothing.

Anything else depends on me beating cold and being physically capable of bringing my A game.
Katsuki isn't the only person playing, still need to do plenty along the lines of determining everyone else's alignment and repairing the game state.

Why do you think pressing forward if Katsuki doesn't give reads is best?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 3617, Nachomamma8 wrote:(she's been fairly comfortable and active as scum the times I've seen her)
This is actually one of the reasons I started scumreading the slot. Alisae's more recent actions notwithstanding (I'm not rehashing that) I just don't see the town-Titus I've come to expect. No deathtunnels, no righteous indignation regarding the value of said deathtunnels, no anything that would be considered rocking the boat. She hasn't been doing a whole lot outside of trying to calm the waters which is an easy thing for scumTitus to spend energy doing. Yes, busy IRL and all, whatever.

Then there's the doc claim. It really didn't give me anything other than two headaches (one for claiming in the first place and another because of my head exploding when I tried to figure out the role-related ramifications of it). What I don't get is why you would crumb doc as town or why you would claim it when they claim it. I have this theory that the whole thing was planned to conf-town the slot, but that's a really tinfoil hat theory and I'm not gonna waste threadspace on it unless you want to.

Has Titus' towngame changed since last I knew? Love to talk to you about it.
In post 3619, bundle of sticks wrote:syryana is worrying me. i get little town pings from him sometimes, but it's not enough of them. i would expect to have him as a top townread by now if he were town.
:(
Fair, but you could have been talking to me instead of getting mad at the people spamming all the things.
In post 3685, Nachomamma8 wrote:@Syryana:
What happens if you *hypothetically* votelocked an Actor (can only hammer)?
Given the following:
In post 2485, Pine wrote:Christian - Votes only count if hammer
What I do is basically force a person to choose a vote target at Night. That person is not allowed to change their vote at all during the following Day. So if this works the way Pine says it does, his vote would mean nothing unless the person he was voting for was put to L-1, at which point that person would be hammered. Basically it makes whoever he votes for Hated.

If he were an Actor in the Wiki sense I'm pretty sure my role would kill him.
In post 3742, Tammy wrote:Oh yeah I forgot. Nacho there are a few posts of syry's that I've liked which is why I thought he should be in my town list. just hesitating about actually putting him there.
I'm ready to dance with you any time sweet cheeks.
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
Little Red Fedora
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:50 am

In post 3746, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3729, Little Red Fedora wrote:Let's just give Kuribo what he wants if Katsuki has no reads in 24 hours then. I have been pressuring Katsuki for days for reason to verify and nothing.

Katsuki isn't the only person playing, still need to do plenty along the lines of determining everyone else's alignment and repairing the game state.

Why do you think pressing forward if Katsuki doesn't give reads is best?
Because of the gamestate. I don't think I am wrong but there is scum motivation in not giving reads if going down. If Katsuki lives, I would eventually want confirmation of his alignment. It also serves as a message that scum cannot pray we rip each others' heads off, which has been the site meta lately.

@Syr, Look at Wake's Rolemadness for my PR play. I tried to stay silent through d1. Never happened.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 3748, Little Red Fedora wrote:@Syr, Look at Wake's Rolemadness for my PR play. I tried to stay silent through d1. Never happened.
I will take your word for it. I'm not going anywhere near a game Wake had anything to do with.

If Nacho tells me you're town I'll probably put on my wool sweater vest and sheep the fuck out of him.
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”