JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 989, Transcend wrote:wait a minute i don't even remember if i scumread nancy this game or not

oh well
In post 990, JaeReed wrote:You did.
I answer Trans on how he was reading nancy d1.
In post 991, JaeReed wrote:VOTE: Grendel

that wagon was a waste of time.
Went back to my strongest scumread since the momo wagon fell through without him even reacting to it.
In post 992, nancy wrote:Nah Grendel is Town.

He's weird and somewhat scummy but he's Town.

Transcend/RC and I were all faking scumreads on each other to try and keep each other alive but I guess people just NK RC because RC
The bolded pings me, which is explained as follows:
In post 993, Transcend wrote:
In post 992, nancy wrote:Transcend/RC and I were all faking scumreads on each other to try and keep each other alive but I guess people just NK RC because RC.
uhhh
In post 994, JaeReed wrote:lol nancy no one would bother to fake a scumread on you to keep you alive
In post 995, JaeReed wrote:and RC/Trans were townreading each other iirc so still not that.
In post 996, nancy wrote:
In post 994, JaeReed wrote:lol nancy no one would bother to fake a scumread on you to keep you alive
Thanks. The idea is actually that you all fight each other to try and trick scum into thinking that you're viable mislynches. Granted, RC is never actually a viable mislynch, so whatever.
Again, this isn't what happened. RC and Trans had scumreads on nancy that they were pushing. To the point they called for a hammer on her early D1. There's no way that behaviour is a faked SR, and she's trying to get out of the implications of RC being killed here.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1024, nancy wrote:You voted a weak TR? Over Grendel who you've been pushing as scum? Why?

Also why did the TR go from competing with your top TR to being weak?
No, the "weak" modifier is to be applied to my scumread of you.

You're a scumfuck. YOU NEVER EVER EVER REACT TO ME THIS WAY WHEN I SCUMREAD YOU WHEN YOU'RE TOWN.

Not once to date. You're flat fucking scum and this conversation is over. I'm not interacting with you further. I'll answer other ppls questions.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by nancy »

Why does the bolded ping you? You know very well that I have a history of WIFOMing my reads.

If you knew RC you'd know that's exactly the kind of behavior he's capable of faking. I'm pretty sure his entire Day 1 was designed to appear to be scummy so as to try and avoid a NK.

Your scumread of me pre-existed me ever displaying a scumread towards you. What happened in the 60-odd posts between me competing as your top TR to being a weak scumread? I don't think anyone is going to believe that it's because I WIFOMed my reads to try and save two people from a NK.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Nancy thoughts on Grendel plz
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by nancy »

He's Town.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Why
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by nancy »

Short answer? Because Jae has been pushing him as scum.

Not short answer? His thought processes are genuine, if not exactly ones I'd follow and agree with, he's picking on things other people aren't in a meaningful way, rather than just arbitrarily picking on things in order to seem to be busy, he's trying to work with other people and collaborate, he's pushing his ideas actively, he's questioning and checking himself and changing opinions where he finds something at fault, and his interactions with wagons have been good. Some of his content has been iffy, but it mostly just looks like he hasn't been able to get a real feel for the game yet.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:17 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1031, nancy wrote:he's questioning and checking himself and changing opinions where he finds something at fault,
Grendel still srs me and dark after hap flipped town, which is where he had me/dark/hap.

This is provably false even at a glance of nancy's bs spout.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:18 am

Post by JaeReed »

That read chance btw is not indicative of a scumbuddy. If nancy flips scum then Grendel is most likely town for it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:19 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1033, JaeReed wrote:That read
change
btw is not indicative of a scumbuddy. If nancy flips scum then Grendel is most likely town for it.
EBWOP
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:33 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1032, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1031, nancy wrote:he's questioning and checking himself and changing opinions where he finds something at fault,
Grendel still srs me and dark after hap flipped town, which is where he had me/dark/hap.

This is provably false even at a glance of nancy's bs spout.
So my read on Grendel is moot because he didn't change his SRs?

How about this, we flip Grendel and if it's scum then we're both conf!town because neither of us bus. If it's Town then your scumlordiness is exposed in all its glory. I'm not going to believe you're Town in any other scenario after you flipped your read on me for bullshit reasons when I started trying to lynch Titus.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Rileycountant »

What the fuck sort of thought process as this

Who works with their scumread to lynch their townread to confirm the scumminess of their scumread
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:48 am

Post by JaeReed »

+1

Esp after I just said I don't think nancy and Grendel are scumbuds and I'm scumreading nancy.... so that means I think Grendel will most likely flip town.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Yeah nancy is defo scum here VOTE: nancy

The BS about making up scumreads on each other is more of the stuff I was talking about - making up shit after the fact to justify things.

Changes wagon, gets accused of pushing counterwagon -> it was a reaction test to get a response from Darklyn!
Says spamposting nonsense and gets called out on it -> don't worry everyone it was me expressing my reads and trying to gamesolve in the most opague manner possible!
Person scumreading her gets NKed -> we were actually making up scumreads on each other! Don't worry about this!

How exactly did you know that the plan was to make up scumreads on each other? You can't be masons with both RC
and
Transcend, and I'm not going to buy it if you tell me you looked into his eyes, gave him a slow wink and the two of you telepathically discerned each other's plan.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Also like people have already pointed out RC was townreading Transcend, which makes me think even more that this is an asspull rationalization
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:53 am

Post by Rileycountant »

+ in each of those cases of making up shit, nancy immediately turns around and scumreads the first person to not believe her(Riley, Transcend, JaeReed)
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Rileycountant »

My town list right now is {Hiraki, Fro99er, Grendel} and I'm willing to commit seppuku postgame if any of them flip scum. I'd like to see wagons on nancy, Titus, and I'm struggling to read GC and Darklyn - I think I'm leaning town on Darklyn for the sheer not-giving-a-fuckness + interactions with Grendel seemed more like town pushing someone they genuinely thought was a scumbutt over scum trying to push a lazy mislynch(and a lynch on Grendel is definitely lazy as fuck).
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Rileycountant »

momo is town also.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:14 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1036, Rileycountant wrote:What the fuck sort of thought process as this

Who works with their scumread to lynch their townread to confirm the scumminess of their scumread
One who isn't in conf!bias oblivion.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:16 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1038, Rileycountant wrote:Yeah nancy is defo scum here VOTE: nancy

The BS about making up scumreads on each other is more of the stuff I was talking about - making up shit after the fact to justify things.

Changes wagon, gets accused of pushing counterwagon -> it was a reaction test to get a response from Darklyn!
Says spamposting nonsense and gets called out on it -> don't worry everyone it was me expressing my reads and trying to gamesolve in the most opague manner possible!
Person scumreading her gets NKed -> we were actually making up scumreads on each other! Don't worry about this!

How exactly did you know that the plan was to make up scumreads on each other? You can't be masons with both RC
and
Transcend, and I'm not going to buy it if you tell me you looked into his eyes, gave him a slow wink and the two of you telepathically discerned each other's plan.
Bad scumhunting. I didn't *know*, but it was pretty fucking obvious. I know both those players like the back of my hand. RC was blatantly Town and I know he doesn't scumread my Day 1 play.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:20 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1040, Rileycountant wrote:+ in each of those cases of making up shit, nancy immediately turns around and scumreads the first person to not believe her(Riley, Transcend, JaeReed)
Lol?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:22 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1037, JaeReed wrote:+1

Esp after I just said I don't think nancy and Grendel are scumbuds and I'm scumreading nancy.... so that means I think Grendel will most likely flip town.
10/10 preflips.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:36 am

Post by nancy »

I'm honestly not even going to fight this push regardless of how shit it is because my flip kills 2 out 3 scum.

The issue I have you Accountant is that you're too sure of yourself. You don't stop to re-examine your reasoning and find where there may be flaws. You don't stop to check that you might be looking in all the wrong places for all the wrong things, you just conjure up a scenario for yourself where X is scum and make the pieces fit. It's bad scumhunting and your reads will always be flawed as long as you continue to base them on rhetoric and posture rather than on actually assuming the perspective of the individual you're hunting.

Case in point: Tell me why scum!me would post 1035. What is scum!me trying to gain from this? I have town!Jae trapped in contradictions and I offer them a way out because ______?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:48 am

Post by JaeReed »

As scum I'd have no reason to turn against you and you know it. I could easily bullshit up a case and push it. You're not analyzing me at all, you're just flailing because you're caught and you're making blatant misreps because of it.

Like you as town never just omgus reads me like that because there's more depth to your thought processes. That's undeniable proof you're scum and I won't be persuaded off a scum lynch to a mislynch.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1047, nancy wrote:Case in point: Tell me why scum!me would post 1035. What is scum!me trying to gain from this?
1035 is textbook lining up lynches. You're saying that if Grendel flips town, Jae is scum, which means that what you're trying to do is to arrange it so we lynch Grendel, then surprise surprise she flips town, and then you springboard off of that to get a second mislynch.

Of course, this doesn't work if you lynch Jae first, which was why you prefer to lynch Grendel first to line it up - when town!nancy would, duhhh, prefer to lynch her strong scumread over her townread.

Return to “Completed Open Games”