Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11325 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11326 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11098, Nero Cain wrote:TBF the Sondam lynch started around with a time stamp of Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:15 pm and goes all the way to or Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:16 pm.

Since I can't post on going game posts I CAN quote this.
In post 799, nancy wrote:It's important to keep yourself hydrated.
Nancy's claim that she didn't post against the Sondam wagon was b/c she was asleep.

and whats the time stamp on that post?

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:55 pm

She does have an earlier one @ Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:46 am.

But yeah, Nancy was online and active so she's deff lying. Senpai has to be scum as well since she's corroborateing Nancy's lie. There are exactly three scum in Math, Nancy and Senpai.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11327 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Creature »

nancy, explain.
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11328 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

She already has. She says that she
THOUGHT
she was asleep b/c it was locked by the time she got here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11329 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but her initial reaction was to tell me to fuck off, which I don't understand that much 'cause a town player would realize that its just really scumhunting and she shouldn't really be mad at that I think.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11330 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Words. Words.

Nero is scum. Glad someone finally noticed.

More words words on Monday as I said before.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11331 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wheres the vote?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #11332 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:58 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Nero flips scum.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #11333 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:05 am

Notice how as soon as I'm in the scum brigade starts throwing their votes around and trying to develop new wagons while not actually addressing that wagon?

That's not a coincidence.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11334 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you so afraid to name names?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #11335 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:13 am

I am terrified to name names because there is a scum namenameshooter who can shot web at people who name names.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11336 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Your use of mockery to answer a legitimate question only proves that you are scum.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11337 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11331, Nero Cain wrote:Wheres the vote?
Gork is also scum. If you want to give me multiple votes then you can have one on you too.

RC we should be friends <3 As my sister would say -- thread masons?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11338 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

Running DnD tonight but hopefully if it isn't insanely late then I will post my VCA and more in depth posting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #11339 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:09 am

Math we're lynching Nero today.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11340 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11326, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11098, Nero Cain wrote:TBF the Sondam lynch started around with a time stamp of Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:15 pm and goes all the way to or Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:16 pm.

Since I can't post on going game posts I CAN quote this.
In post 799, nancy wrote:It's important to keep yourself hydrated.
Nancy's claim that she didn't post against the Sondam wagon was b/c she was asleep.

and whats the time stamp on that post?

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:55 pm

She does have an earlier one @ Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:46 am.

But yeah, Nancy was online and active so she's deff lying. Senpai has to be scum as well since she's corroborateing Nancy's lie. There are exactly three scum in Math, Nancy and Senpai.

1) This is manipulative as fuck and is not alignment indicative.
2) nancy could have posted and then slept. Thus making the statement true.
3) nancy could have posted at midnight in this game. Played other games and then gone to bed.
4) nancy could be lying about being asleep but doing something else.

Pretty much I will never vote nancy as long as you are alive because you are trying to sneak RL/ongoing as an attack which is a low blow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11341 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11339, RadiantCowbells wrote:Math we're lynching Nero today.
I would love that but Gork is the proper thing as Nero is a read and Gork is a read + mechanics.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11342 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think you and I are the only ones that scumread Nero and I gotta go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #11343 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:16 am

Scum aren't bussing this game. There are 3 town votes on Nero: if Gork is scum you are physically incapable of lynching him. Vote with us.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11344 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11329, Nero Cain wrote:but her initial reaction was to tell me to fuck off, which I don't understand that much 'cause a town player would realize that its just really scumhunting and she shouldn't really be mad at that I think.
RC told me to fuck off when I had proof they weren't a PGO in a prior game and acted very antitown. nancy plays more antitown than I like but fuck off seems to be a site wide meta answer. In that game RC was Town. People keep doing antitown shit and it pisses me off but I have to look at the whole of the slot. Has nancy been antitown at times? Absolutely. Are they scum? Maybe.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11345 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11343, RadiantCowbells wrote:Scum aren't bussing this game. There are 3 town votes on Nero: if Gork is scum you are physically incapable of lynching him. Vote with us.

VOTE: Nero Cain

Haven't been able to keep up with today's votes.

Really gotta go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11346 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Maxous »

Alright I'll take the vote off Dave.
I get the hint

VOTE: KidAmn
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #11347 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:35 am

Max what's your read on Nero?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11348 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11333, RadiantCowbells wrote:Notice how as soon as I'm in the scum brigade starts throwing their votes around and trying to develop new wagons while not actually addressing that wagon?

That's not a coincidence.
Whose this scum brigade?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11349 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:48 am

Post by davesaz »

RC, I don't remember did you case Nero or just come in and say he's scum?
And 2nd the motion on Vecna's question.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”