Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

If you want me to town read DGB she can start contributing like she is capable of as town

Who else does scum!DGB give her shot to?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

her scumpartners?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

or if you think she has to give it to town then she sends it to a dumb townie and doesn't claim it

or the scumteam sends it to someone else and another member of the scumteam claims it
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I think DGB is town, just buried within the pages of our shitposting but still trying to help us lynch scum!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4500, Spiffeh wrote:she can start contributing like she is capable of as town
i'm giving you a look right now for saying this considering the "you're just catching up and prod dodging" "this is closer to my town meta" conversation we had earlier

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Nacho I don't know what you want from me

If you want me to just give in and say DGB is town I can do that but not really feel it in my HEART

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Doctor and Watcher should be on any of Nacho/Tammy/Desperado/Fedora imo

My preferences skew towards Nacho and Tammy
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

"i see you nacho but i'll still be pestering DGB until she posts more because i love and miss her"

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

watcher shouldn't watch fedora

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 4506, Spiffeh wrote:Doctor and Watcher should be on any of Nacho/Tammy/Desperado/Fedora imo

My preferences skew towards Nacho and Tammy
This goes for any protective roles
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm actually a little bothered by Pine breaking out of his annoying lurking just to attack our claimed Trump at the height of the Hocho wagon.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4510, Brian Skies wrote:I'm actually a little bothered by Pine breaking out of his annoying lurking just to attack our claimed Trump at the height of the Hocho wagon.
Why is that?
Seemed silly but not scummy to me.

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I believe in a world where it's possible both Fedora and Pine could be scum together. And if Hocho is scum, then it could be indicative of both his and Desp's alignment.
Little Red Fedora
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Little Red Fedora »

In post 4510, Brian Skies wrote:I'm actually a little bothered by Pine breaking out of his annoying lurking just to attack our claimed Trump at the height of the Hocho wagon.
ehhhhh, I'm not really sure if the two are related.
-Ali
It's an Alisae and Titus Hydra ;)
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

It's also the first time I feel like he chose to do anything game related at all other than talking about his claim, so I wonder what instigated it.
Little Red Fedora
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:05 pm

In post 4512, Brian Skies wrote:I believe in a world where it's possible both Fedora and Pine could be scum together.
Talk to me about this.
I mean you're wrong on your read about me, but talk to me about it atleast?
-Ali
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4512, Brian Skies wrote:I believe in a world where it's possible both Fedora and Pine could be scum together. And if Hocho is scum, then it could be indicative of both his and Desp's alignment.
Keep going, still not following.
Are you saying that Pine was getting in some distancing there or...?

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3895, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3878, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3877, Nachomamma8 wrote:But yeah, I can see Wraith being scum more than I can before which means that the only thing we've accomplished is making our reads murkier!
\o/
I hate you.
If the scumteam have a loud modifying role, Pine could be lying about his role and trying to skate to the end game on an ascetic supersaint claim.
Little Red Fedora
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:06 pm

In post 4514, Brian Skies wrote:It's also the first time I feel like he chose to do anything game related at all other than talking about his claim, so I wonder what instigated it.
I think this is a genuine thought to have if you're town. Scum could probably come up with this as well but the tone just feels genuine here.
-Ali
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 4512, Brian Skies wrote:I believe in a world where it's possible both Fedora and Pine could be scum together. And if Hocho is scum, then it could be indicative of both his and Desp's alignment.
Pine could easily be 3P, but I'm not seeing him as group scum.

He claimed to be a demon for crying out loud.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

He's not eating the ascetic supersaint baby.

I don't think there's a particularly large risk of Desperado being scum here, especially since his "loud modifying" power won't be around forever while Pine as scum will be for a pretty long time and he'll have to prove it over and over again.

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Nacho, it's not something I want to commit to unless he or Fedora flips scum. I just want you to know that it's something that concerns me.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

if desperado flips scum run wild
otherwise, wouldn't recommend it

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I don't think Desp is scum.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 794, Syryana wrote:Tammy, come dance with me

Also I'm the one that votelocked Brian, FYI
I liked that he claimed this immediately; I think that as scum he might hold onto his claim if his role is as low-impact as this since being a vote locker doesn't make him look town and it would probably be more profitable to the scumteam as a whole if he claimed something that could draw a counterclaim or actually improve his chances of survival.
In post 1105, Syryana wrote:Nacho I'm gonna need you to town it up a little more

Or are you scum with Tammy
In post 1112, Syryana wrote:
In post 1108, Nachomamma8 wrote:gonna need you to read me better or change your avatar to a white guy because that mexican tennis player has no right to read me as scum
I love you so much
In post 1115, Syryana wrote:Like I want to troll you but I'm so delighted I can't
I liked this exchange he had with me and it ended up being my basis for my silly townread on him for a while. It ended up unfolding in the course of a couple of minutes, which again shouldn't go towards a reason for townreading with someone but when he's been scum against me in the past he's always handled me about as smoothly as I handle Tammy when I'm scum (not at all) and this looked absolutely nothing like this. I would be surprised if his plan coming into this was to fake troll and then drop it immediately, just doesn't seem at all how he approaches this as scum.

Most interested in hearing Tammy's thoughts on this if she ever gets the chance to respond.

I understand the perspective of him buddying and latching on too hard to me/Tammy, but that's closer to what I expect from him as town as opposed to him as scum but that's personal experience that I've talked about twenty times already.
In post 3747, Syryana wrote:This is actually one of the reasons I started scumreading the slot. Alisae's more recent actions notwithstanding (I'm not rehashing that) I just don't see the town-Titus I've come to expect. No deathtunnels, no righteous indignation regarding the value of said deathtunnels, no anything that would be considered rocking the boat. She hasn't been doing a whole lot outside of trying to calm the waters which is an easy thing for scumTitus to spend energy doing. Yes, busy IRL and all, whatever.

Then there's the doc claim. It really didn't give me anything other than two headaches (one for claiming in the first place and another because of my head exploding when I tried to figure out the role-related ramifications of it). What I don't get is why you would crumb doc as town or why you would claim it when they claim it. I have this theory that the whole thing was planned to conf-town the slot, but that's a really tinfoil hat theory and I'm not gonna waste threadspace on it unless you want to.
I like his interactions with Titus a lot, especially if the slot is scum; if she is trying to confirm herself as town via the loud doc/xyzzy interaction, then I don't think Syryana casts doubt on the slot in the way that he does here. A lot of his Alisae concerns also align pretty closely with mine before I made them, and while it isn't a slam dunk towntell it does show me he's probably genuinely evaluating things.
In post 3619, bundle of sticks wrote:syryana is worrying me. i get little town pings from him sometimes, but it's not enough of them. i would expect to have him as a top townread by now if he were town.
:(
Fair, but you could have been talking to me instead of getting mad at the people spamming all the things.
Another post I thought looked really town tonally.

I don't at all mind his reads, they closely reflected mine at the time and I don't mind his reasons for giving them.

So, unfortunately, the strong points of my reasons for trusting him are based on his interactions with me/Tammy and how I'd expect them to differ if he's town. I was disappointed with our meshing together because I was hoping it would be the time that he could crank out all the lovely content to make people get off his back, but I don't think that one weak performance is indicative of scum because it was late as fuck and it's close to impossible to read and parse and post things when you're tired as fuck.

One of Tammy and I should be alive tomorrow (I'd trust Tammy's read on him over my own in most cases) so I expect this read to firm up and bloom into a big beautiful flower over time but he's just not someone who I'm worried about at this point in time because he is hitting the right notes for me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”