Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11700 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11359, Leonshade wrote:Had a scumlean on Skies and a townlean on Nero.
In post 11381, Leonshade wrote:Fuckkk RC is town and Nero is scum

VOTE: Nero Cain

Nero being scum makes so much sense but I ignored it because ABR flipped town
please show your work. I'd like to know what arguments I started that weren't scumhunting that changed your read in this 5 hour period?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11701 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You've realized scum have been coasting but your description of your Nero scum read doesn't fit that description. If you were just able to identify who's been coasting scum so easily, why aren't you pushing them? We aren't in LYLO or MYLO yet so how've come to reevaluate doesn't really make sense to me. All I'm getting is that you're implying Brain's replace out caused this. Also, what's the difference between my behavior and Nero's? I've arguable been just as disruptive.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11702 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You can literally spin that anyone who's been here for more than a Day has been stirring shit.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11703 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have the worlds worst gag reflex. I couldn't stir shit without barfing up my guts.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11704 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

There's a lot of pushes from Nero you can analyze in order for us to see if the basis for this read is genuine. Why aren't you doing it?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11705 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:11 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11679, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11658, Vecna wrote:My current townread of him is under the assumption his scumgame hasnt improved tremendously - AND doesnt improve while the number of ingame days grows larger.
If you are basing my game off of Deathnote why would you say this? Even as scum I had much better reads than the town.
Im not basing it on reads
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11706 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What exactly are you basing it on then?

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11707 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 11697, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11695, Leonshade wrote:Things that make you go hrmmmmm....
its me thinking about things. I mean scum need exactly 3 mislynches and you going "well ok, there
HAS
to be 1 scum in my town reads" I know that atleast one of those is town and I'm not exactly sold on Vecna and LUV being scum over bad town so I think its more than reasonable to question it.
Bullllllshit. Going hmmmm there is an implication that you find something suspicious.

You ASKED who I had as scum if you flip town.

When I ANSWERED your QUESTION, you went "that's enough for a scum win hmmmm".

When called out on it, you're now changing what you meant by that statement.
In post 11698, Nero Cain wrote:Why isn't RC in that list of town reads that might be wrong?
Skies was part of my "coasting scum" list before RC replaced in. RC is not lock-town, but at the moment I'm convinced that you're scum and that it makes no sense to bus your buddy when scum is winning so hard. And if RC is scum and pushing a scum wagon on you, where are his buddies on the wagon? The rest of your wagon is me and my lock-town reads.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11708 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm not flipping scum. So I don't understand why your RC read won't change when that happens.

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11709 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:20 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 11701, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You've realized scum have been coasting but your description of your Nero scum read doesn't fit that description. If you were just able to identify who's been coasting scum so easily, why aren't you pushing them? We aren't in LYLO or MYLO yet so how've come to reevaluate doesn't really make sense to me. All I'm getting is that you're implying Brain's replace out caused this. Also, what's the difference between my behavior and Nero's? I've arguable been just as disruptive.
No, Nero fits scum who HASN'T been coasting. My point is that if all my townreads were correct, the D1/D2 active players were 100% town. That makes no sense. I think most of them were town, and scum was largely content to watch as the town egos clash and ruin the game, but that Nero was the active scum serving to make town even more conflicted.

Going back to read takes a lot of time, and Nero's reactions today have already convinced me that he's scum. I'm willing to make the time to case him if that's what it takes to get him lynched.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11710 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 11708, Nero Cain wrote:but I'm not flipping scum. So I don't understand why your RC read won't change when that happens.
RC is not 100% town for me. But if all my townreads are correct, then D1 and D2 had literally 100% of the scumteam sitting back and doing nothing.
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11711 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11706, Nero Cain wrote:What exactly are you basing it on then?
Messaging style/length, depth of reasoning that sort of thing.

Your average message length and content has increased a lot since day1 and most stuff has some more in-depth and thought-out reasoning behind it that I didnt see in Deathnote. Ofcourse there you were also only part of a 1scum team and it was only day1.....so its probably a bad comparison regardless.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11712 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:22 am

Post by nancy »

Leonshade your case on Nero is contrived, you aren't scumhunting you're just trying to find fault with his play and manipulate it into a scumread. I don't buy that you forgot why you were townleaning Nero. I don't buy any of your stances. You haven't been evaluating anything in this game with the slightest degree of genuine thought.
In post 11686, Leonshade wrote:I don't think you've been scumhunting, I think you've been throwing shade at poorly/weirdly playing townies.
Most of Nero's aggression has been directed towards the most widely read players so saying that he's attacking slots playing poorly is just factually incorrect.

Nero's play has not been great by any means but his exchange with you at least actually displays the desire to analyze what is going on rather than push a narrative.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11713 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Leonshade »

Vecna and LUV, what do you think of Nero's reactions at the moment? Especially 11690 and 11694.
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11714 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11709, Leonshade wrote:active scum serving to make town even more conflicted.
I'd love to hear more about this.

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11715 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:25 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 11712, nancy wrote:Leonshade your case on Nero is contrived, you aren't scumhunting you're just trying to find fault with his play and manipulate it into a scumread. I don't buy that you forgot why you were townleaning Nero. I don't buy any of your stances. You haven't been evaluating anything in this game with the slightest degree of genuine thought.
In post 11686, Leonshade wrote:I don't think you've been scumhunting, I think you've been throwing shade at poorly/weirdly playing townies.
Most of Nero's aggression has been directed towards the most widely read players so saying that he's attacking slots playing poorly is just factually incorrect.

Nero's play has not been great by any means but his exchange with you at least actually displays the desire to analyze what is going on rather than push a narrative.
Bolded is exactly my point. You and MathBlade are widely townread players with occasional weird/lynchbaity behavior, and Nero has simply been arguing with you and yelling that you're scum instead of trying to scumhunt.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11716 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 11714, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11709, Leonshade wrote:active scum serving to make town even more conflicted.
I'd love to hear more about this.
See above. You're among the very few scumreading Math and nancy. They would be nigh-universal townreads without you. I think only Ali has been scumreading nancy besides you.
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11717 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's exactly what scumhunting is....

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11718 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 11709, Leonshade wrote:
In post 11701, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You've realized scum have been coasting but your description of your Nero scum read doesn't fit that description. If you were just able to identify who's been coasting scum so easily, why aren't you pushing them? We aren't in LYLO or MYLO yet so how've come to reevaluate doesn't really make sense to me. All I'm getting is that you're implying Brain's replace out caused this. Also, what's the difference between my behavior and Nero's? I've arguable been just as disruptive.
No, Nero fits scum who HASN'T been coasting. My point is that if all my townreads were correct, the D1/D2 active players were 100% town. That makes no sense. I think most of them were town, and scum was largely content to watch as the town egos clash and ruin the game, but that Nero was the active scum serving to make town even more conflicted.

Going back to read takes a lot of time, and Nero's reactions today have already convinced me that he's scum. I'm willing to make the time to case him if that's what it takes to get him lynched.
It doesn't but I don't see why town doesn't push coasting scum here. We need a flip. Any scum flip would be helpful at this point.

I know rereading is a task in itself but you really need to show your work if you're going to accuse some of purposefully keeping the level of confusion and tension in the town high. On the surface it sounds scummy but without any context provided, it's just an empty statement.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11719 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11314, Vecna wrote:
the Caesar slot has 72 real life hours remaining to meet the demands for in depth reasoning over his reads. Failing this, this vote shall be permanent for the remainder of the game, or untill either me or he has been killed. This is not a bluff.

VOTE: caesar
49 hours remaining
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11720 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Leonshade »

Also, the fact that I forgot why I townleaned Nero is a sign that I was manipulated into the read.
- Vecna
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11721 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Now we're getting somewhere. Why is Nero's push on Math not wanting to be shot the cause of the constant discord?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11722 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Math has been scumreading the Spiff/Nancy slot all game yet Nacy is always on the backburner. Its actully been a large part of why I think they are scum.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11723 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:29 am

Post by nancy »

He's trying to scumhunt he's just doing a poor job of it.

pedit Math is TRing me.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11724 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:29 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I can see it for the nancy push but I can't see it for the Math one.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”