Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11750 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11747, nancy wrote:Why would you lock me as Town for the rest of the game simply because of a replace out? That doesn't make sense.
TBF it seems like most everyone has been doing that and I don't really remember you ever questioning it b4?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11751 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:54 am

Post by nancy »

People have mentioned Spiffeh's play as a reason why they're TRing me, the replace out being one part of that, but not as the sole reason to deadlock me as Town.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #11752 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.17

Nero Cain (4):
MathBlade, Leonshade, Alisae, RadiantCowbells
Leonshade (4):
NoticeMeSenpai, KidAmn, CloudKicker, nancy
Gorkington (3):
davesaz, Lil Uzi Vert, Nero Cain
Caesar Wills It (2):
Vecna, Creature
KidAmn (1):
Maxous
MathBlade (1):
Gorkinton

Not Voting (1):
Caesar Wills It

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-26 13:41:51), at which point at which point we will default to no lynch.

Gorkington and Caesar Wills It have been prodded.
Last edited by Nahdia on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11753 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I've been the exact opppsite. The Bee push over Yuri made no sense from a town stand point. Also his other pushes were bad.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11754 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Most I've what I've been scum reading you for nancy you've toned down. The problem is Nero and Vecna brought up some interesting things and it has sadly only reinforced my read on you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11755 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Going to be hilarious post game of Ceasar and Dave were actually scum just laughing in the background.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11756 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:07 am

Post by nancy »

Agree on Spiffeh's pushes. I'm fine with you SRing me as long as we hang scum.

pedit no.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11757 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What were you scumreading Nancy from b4?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11758 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I mean I don't see how Nero's reactions today have been scummy. RC just comes in, chit-chats, and then just quotes something about Nero's reasoning on why Frogger died and says Nero is scum. Now I know cases on RC's thing but you're going to need a bit more to get 8 people to follow you.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11759 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:13 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11749, Leonshade wrote:A replace out for non-game reasons is null. A replace out for in-game reasons is not.

Spiffeh replaced out because of players claiming and fishing for PRs. That is a town player being annoyed at the game state. Scum does not replace out for that reason.
Only if theyre scum together with Math, annoyed at the picking/announcement of that wonder.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11760 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I still am. The basis of my scum read on her was that the way she was using meta and VCA to form her reads wasn't genuine.

I believe Vecna when he says that she's been bullshitting mainly because he's a favorite of mine and I've read all of his past games. He doesn't have many games on this site and based on my experience with him he can easily fake his town game. I think he's the kind of player you have to have played a ton of games with to be as confindent as nancy's been.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11761 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Replacing out is NAI.

Yeah it makes zero sense to replace out there as scum but facts are facts. The Bee lynch was bad.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11762 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Gorkington
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11763 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:16 am

Post by nancy »

Vecna Gorkington is very likely a mislynch.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11764 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:18 am

Post by nancy »

Eh, it might not be I don't fucking know anymore about that slot but I do know that Leonshade will flip red.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11765 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

actually, RC was voting me for voting Nancy (chainsaw much?) The whole "Frogger was killed for being town" thing was like, Nancy had said that Frogger was killed for ~reasons~. Look at Froggers d1 play, he was influential. Where ever he went a wagon sprang up. I'm disagreeing with Nancy's "he was killed for a reason!" He was killed b/c he was an influential town that wouldn't get lynched and I think that suggesting that Frogger was killed for anything other than that is manipulative and wrong.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11766 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:18 am

Post by nancy »

And when it does I'll have solved the game.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11767 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:18 am

Post by Vecna »

A case could be made for anyone to be a mislynch. Unless the scum completely in the lurkers theyve had a very decent performance up untill this points so id like something a bit further-going than that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11768 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 11758, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I mean I don't see how Nero's reactions today have been scummy. RC just comes in, chit-chats, and then just quotes something about Nero's reasoning on why Frogger died and says Nero is scum. Now I know cases arent RC's thing but you're going to need a bit more to get 8 people to follow you.
EBWOP.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11769 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy why not just tell us why Gork is a mislynch instead of just repeating "Gork is a mislynch." Why?

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11770 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:20 am

Post by nancy »

Nero I didn't say that Fro99er's reads where the sole reason he died. I went back to look at his reads simply as an exercise to see how my reads compared with his. If a Town leader is leading Town in all the wrong directions them scum aren't as likely to kill him. It would potentially follow them that his reads may have been on-point at least to some degree.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11771 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I mean there has to be 2 scum among the actives.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11772 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Vecna »

I still think theyll both flip red Nancy.

The sudden Bus-Bus between the two slots.

The sudden halt to scumreading and pushing eachother because both went inactive when I stated it was likely a SvS thing.

The sudden jump onto Nero now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11773 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11760, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I still am. The basis of my scum read on her was that the way she was using meta and VCA to form her reads wasn't genuine.
yea I agree.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11774 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't even remember Frog's reads but yeah that might be the key to solving the game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”