lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 35
  • nancy
    ------ 3 ( Transcend, Rileycountant, momo )
    L- 3

Grendel
    ---- 2 ( JaeReed, Darklyn )
    L- 4

momo
    ------- 1 ( Fro99er )
    L- 5

Not Voting
    - 5 ( nancy, Titus, Grendel, Green Crayons, Hiraki )

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-04-01 18:00:00)

Grendel is on V/LA till 3/22/17
GTKAS
| here.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 753, RadiantCowbells wrote:nancy you are getting sleepy when I snap my fingers you will be under my control

*snaps*

you will vote hapahauli
In post 755, nancy wrote:Except that I think you're scum with Transcend, so no. You're both weird as fuck this game.
In post 756, RadiantCowbells wrote:what part of you are hypnotized right now is confusing you
In post 757, nancy wrote:The part where I don't want to help you with your bus.
In post 761, nancy wrote:Honestly I don't care if you bus your partner D1 you and Transcend both pushed as hard as fuck to get me quicklynched and you're scum for it.
wanna vote nancy for this.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 801, Titus wrote:VOTE: hapahauli

I'm not dealing with toxic playing right now. If you're town and threatening to gamethrow, die. If you're scum, yippie.
:roll:

Could vote for this too.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 850, nancy wrote:Just trust me on Transcend.
I know this is a thing to say but not feeling this.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 859, Grendel wrote:
nancy wrote:
In post 852, Fro99er wrote:I hereby trust you on transcend
xP

pedit link me to the case?
I'll jus quote it
In post 722, Grendel wrote:Darklyn’s voting habits jump between the most popular wagon, and anybody remotely suspicious of him. His complacency about nancy, in that he was satisfied in seeing her lynched when he hadn’t given any reason on his part why she is a good lynch. Aside from gut I guess?
In post 206, Darklyn wrote:Would like to see more from horrordude0215
Scum are likely to call out lurking buddies out of because their informed prespective makes the lurking appear much worse than it would to town. So they try to pull their buddies out of the wood work so nobody starts scum reading them for their absence. Also some scum seem to think that is a good tactic for distancing early in the game in my previous experiences.

Spoiler:
In post 419, Darklyn wrote:
In post 417, Hiraki wrote:Your best bet on this wagon is that because you believe I'm defending Nancy that if she flips scum, you have a 1-2 punch. I'm not defending her if the only accusation toward her play that I can find is anti-town logic rather than actual reasons.
If you think she's anti-town you shouldn't be that bothered if people vote for her, let her defend herself
ThinkBig wrote:Here is why I am scum reading Darklyn and here is my case against him.

Post 11, 28, and 32 are all RVS votes from Darklyn. He made 3 RVS votes. By post 32, we should be starting to break out of the RVS mindset. Post 32, by the way, was made when Momo was at L-2. We had someone at L-2 and the best he can contribute was an RVS vote on nancy?

Post 65 is all kinds of yuck.

107 he votes for me and I ask him for an explanation. He promises one and has so far failed to deliver.

Post 206 you want to see more from horrordude, but you have barely contributed yourself and have made posts that are essentially contentless. How can you tell another player that you want to hear more from them but you haven't really contributed yourself?

His ISO is bad and he needs rope. I seriously don't want this anywhere near MyLo.
nice chainsaw 7/10

His assumption that a the the scum [HirkixThinkBigxNancy] is that one player is hard defending one buddy, while another is attacking Darklyn, who was amoung the most set in having nancy lynched. Would be two risky maneuvers that wouldn’t happen at the same time, or at the least happen this early in the game.
In post 467, Darklyn wrote:QUICKHAMMER TIME
Really wants to end the day early when out of the players on the wagon he had the least openly developed reads. This doesn't display much interest in game solving.
In post 501, Darklyn wrote:
In post 491, nancy wrote:No because literally the only way I get mislynched today is by all the scum being on my wagon.
that just sounds like intimidation "if you vote for me you're scum!"
Closed reason for nancy being scum outside of gut. Also a very ironic comment. I've retired the tell that scum are more likely to project things they themselves are guilty for onto other players, but ugh, I think it fits Darklyn play super well.
Spoiler:
In post 68, Darklyn wrote:lol butthurt
In post 405, Darklyn wrote:lel at Hiraki defending his scumbuddy
In post 415, Darklyn wrote:hahahahahahaha
In post 475, Darklyn wrote:Hahahah look how rattled ThinkBig and Hiraki are hahahahahaha

These posts really don't look genuine to me, and neither do all the jokey responses in his iso. He is trying the play the "I'm a flippant and funny guy" card super hard, and it all looks really forced. Like an overcompensation.

His iso it very information minimal, and he dosen’t expond on much beyond scum reads, or when a scum read transitions into town/null.

And more recently this happened:
In post 670, Darklyn wrote:VOTE: Grendel
nancy, I'll get off your back if you help me lynch this guy
Look at this. Being so quick to ditch his scum read if nancy sheeps him shows just how little depth there is to his read. He wanted nancy quick lynched just days before. It looks like he doesn’t believe his own reads doesn’t it?
this could be tryhard scum but really feeling serioustry town
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

oh btw I'm trying to make up for my absence with a bunch of posts
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1278, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 850, nancy wrote:Just trust me on Transcend.
I know this is a thing to say but not feeling this.
Pausing here to note that yes, I've seen nancy is sitting at three votes, and no, I'm not sure how much that is coloring my perception of her posts.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 932, Titus wrote:I am more surprised at JaeReed not pushing Grendel if he's preferred lynch.

Why is there a momo wagon? Why is Grendel scummy and not wagoned?
are you serious

This post made my iso titus and I want to lynch. Also, apparently a claim (!) so, hurrah.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1047, nancy wrote:I'm honestly not even going to fight this push regardless of how shit it is because my flip kills 2 out 3 scum.

The issue I have you Accountant is that you're too sure of yourself. You don't stop to re-examine your reasoning and find where there may be flaws. You don't stop to check that you might be looking in all the wrong places for all the wrong things, you just conjure up a scenario for yourself where X is scum and make the pieces fit. It's bad scumhunting and your reads will always be flawed as long as you continue to base them on rhetoric and posture rather than on actually assuming the perspective of the individual you're hunting.

Case in point: Tell me why scum!me would post 1035. What is scum!me trying to gain from this? I have town!Jae trapped in contradictions and I offer them a way out because ______?
scumpost

Sorry i started drinking and so reading is getting slower.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Titus »

GC, could be scum doing word vomit.

VOTE: Grendel

Can we do this Frogger?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 985, nancy wrote:Uhhhh I think Titus is scum..

VOTE: Titus
In post 1084, nancy wrote:
In post 1075, Titus wrote:
In post 1074, Darklyn wrote:well there are two players but they seem a bit too obvious
?

There's a hidden dynamic that's confusing here.

There surely is.

wat
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1284, Titus wrote:GC, could be scum doing word vomit.

Can we do this Frogger?
no u
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1134, Fro99er wrote:And GC freely admits this and has said so in this game
yes I am bad. NEXT
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1169, Fro99er wrote:what if I told you jae is conftown?
if this is serious i hate you because I actually picked up on Jae being mason gdi
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1192, Fro99er wrote:Titus could theoretically townread me and she didn't. And I think that actually makes her town.
Explain this to me.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1262, Hiraki wrote:oh great - 20 pages before I post from D1. Great

gret

grate
Where have you been?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

not feeling the reads in 1264, but (shrug)

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Reasons:

In post 801, Titus wrote:VOTE: hapahauli

I'm not dealing with toxic playing right now. If you're town and threatening to gamethrow, die. If you're scum, yippie.
This is lolbad and a great scum hammer (blaming the victim; playing off of not doing a catch-up, just going with the mob flow).

, , , , , , = hi I am going to just ask questions to appear active but not actually do anything substantive.

In post 959, Titus wrote:Grendel's reads suck. Noted. But why does Grendel shoot RC?
r u srs

This is more of the same as the above posts, but honestly that question is really, really bad because I can't think of how a townread could give an informed, substantive response that can be convincing one way or another. SO why ask a question that will only give you a worthless answer? Because you're not interested in the answer.

I'm probably not explaining this well, but basically a response to this question can be used simply however the questioner wants--not to actually deduce the merit of the case against Grendel.

In post 1075, Titus wrote:
In post 1074, Darklyn wrote:well there are two players but they seem a bit too obvious
?

There's a hidden dynamic that's confusing here.

I think this should get pressure too.
Oh wow I am not surprised at all that there's a Grendel vote after basically begging for a reason to be allowed on this wagon by obvtown frog.

And lol:
In post 968, Fro99er wrote:
In post 964, Titus wrote:
In post 963, Fro99er wrote:
In post 959, Titus wrote:Grendel's reads suck. Noted. But why does Grendel shoot RC?
i'm not worried about that

scum!Grendel has two scumbuddies, ya know
True but humor me.
I have no idea. The three of us (plus nancy) just finished a game where RC led town to victory. I'm guessing Grendel is aware of what town!RC can do.
This attempt to be engaged was a wet fart and so Titus went silent on it, but still nonetheless there's the Grendel vote.

In post 1233, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: Grendel

There's two optimal plays but we lost 1.

The first, quick lynch and lynch anything that doesn't claim mason.

Second, let the masons pick the choices with everyone contributing unless they feel buddied/incapable.
"Nobody asked, but here are two game strategies: one which I freely admit cannot be pursued and the second which absolves me of any responsibilities for my mislynches. Yes this is TOTALLY TOWN GUYS."

In post 1257, Titus wrote:
In post 1255, nancy wrote:Darklyn is apparently impossible to be scum according to Fro99er.
The only players that are impossible to be scum are the masons. I'm just rather annoyed at the claim situation at the moment.
<must input town frustration post to let others know I am town>

I also don't like
and but that just boils down to not liking the feel of this commentary (game strategy out of nowhere, and not helpful but seems productive; trying to
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

oh that bottom part is what I was going to type in while lazy but I figured if you're going to do anything to do it right

so I expounded upon them and messed up my post anyways

/expertstatus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1291, Green Crayons wrote:not feeling the reads in 1264, but (shrug)

You Grendel's buddy? Why you scared?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

n-n-n-n-no

<quivers in boots>
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, you just did word vomit attacking me while avoiding making any substantive comment on Grendel and argued me trying to sort JaeReed and Frogger as negatives?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

I've been townreading Grendel all game since his bad-but-serious scumhunting me on page1/2. Soooooooooo.

Also

"argued me trying to sort JaeReed and Frogger as negatives?"

I have no idea what this even means, but I'm pretty sure that the answer is no, that is not what I did.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1296, Titus wrote:word vomit
lol
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Darklyn »

I could read Green Crayons posting all day

Return to “Completed Open Games”