Vecna (7): Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain,
Albert B. Rampage
, Elbirn, Brian Skies, nancy, Creature
Albert B. Rampage
(4): Lil Uzi Vert,
MathBlade
, Vecna, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (4): Yuri, Leonshade, Maxous, Akane and Nebby

These were the main D2 wagons. The lynch then was switched to ABR.

Now if we assume Yuri is scum then almost certainly the ssbm slot/Cloudkicker slot is town due to how long the Yuri slot left their vote on ssbm. Keep in mind scum would have likely built daychat at this point (assuming they are not idiots and with three mislynches I'm okay assuming that I think) and scum likely have night chat so almost certainly I don't see if Yuri scum them baby sitting their vote on scum that long with all that going on.

The people not on Yuri but on beeboy are and are not a person Yuri sat their vote on:PV and Vecna.

So if Yuri is scum then nancy most likely is and at least one of PV/Vecna probably is.
This post contains errors math. Scum leaving their vote on a teammate as an easy park happens rather often, since its the easiest place to have it parked since you'll always have an explanation (and atm I think Yuri + cloudkicker is actually a rather likely scum combination). The conclusion about me is false as well since I was actually on Yuri.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #12176 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Vecna how does Yuri/Nero/Cloud sound to you
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12177 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12115, MathBlade wrote:Albert B. Rampage (10): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade, MathBlade, Caesar Wills It, nancy, Akane and Nebby, ssbm_Kyouko, Brian Skies
ssbm_Kyouko (6): Yuri, Maxous, Creature, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, PeregrineV

Coming back to the end of the day if Yuri is scum then that's two wagons on town at the end of the day. This makes Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai, and Elbrin would have one scum in it, if any.
So any team with NoticeMeSenpai and Elbrin in it together is probably wrong.
You put too much trust on scum teammembers not parking their vote on eachother. Parking it on eachother there while this big TvT shitfest in me vs ABR is going on is a quite likely scum strategy since itll look better on them later on when people like you do this type of VCA.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12178 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12138, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We got 4 days. Who we lynching?
Stop with this shit. we have 6 days left and its PLENTY.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12179 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12157, Nero Cain wrote:ok I wanted you, like I was/am town reading Cloud b/c I don't think Cloud is playing like he did as a traitor. Both you and Ali think that's wank. Vecna continues to shade me and lightly call me scum from a game where I was a traitor. Can you explain the difference and why its ok for him but not me?
You do realize ive been saying your play here is much better than in Deathnote right (especially after day2 onward). What is this constant shading youre talking about?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12180 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12170, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12163, Vecna wrote:
In post 12081, Nero Cain wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70036

just look at RC flailing around. THIS is RC town. Whatever is in this game is not RC town.
Had to search too long for RC's name in that game and got bored. Settled on SSBM's Iso instead. Realized the slot is scum in this game. Nice
???? That's actually a reason I was town reading Cloud since these two games seem pretty similar to each other. Could you help explain the diffrences between SSBM's play in this game and that game.
Alright, I can do some more deep-level digging but in that game he feels to be freely posting a lot more? I just did a surface level read of his iso and it didnt match to my memory on SSBM this game (I had a slightly tingling earlier he also felt different in Code geass).
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12181 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ wanting me to busy work. It seems like every few posts you have me as a light scumread me for F all reason. Quoting your posts takes effort and not something I have an interest in doing. Either put out a case on me that I can destroy or STFU.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12182 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

Yes, I do think youre part of one of two possible scumteams. Yammering about me shading you because im doing my job doesnt really impress me.

And I think we both know some case isnt going to work here, even if you are scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12183 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12176, RadiantCowbells wrote:Vecna how does Yuri/Nero/Cloud sound to you
Pretty sure thats exactly the combination I just mentioned somewhere in one of my catchup posts?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #12184 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'll write you off as town if you can link me where you said that.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12185 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12168, Vecna wrote:
In post 12098, MathBlade wrote:The second team presented with Nero/Caesar/Yuri (KidAmn)/Leonshade.

This however is truly odd as well. Knowing beeboy is town, this would require Leonshade and Nero Cain scumreads for that theory to remain on Yuri. I can see one scum remaining but not two. They were online at the time because they came in towards the end of the Yuri wagon. Bussing that hard at the end of the day generally gets looked at pretty hard, I doubt two scum would pile on a third towards the end of the day. Not only would it make a Yuri lynch likely but then one of themselves as well. The nancy/spiffeh slot would have to replace one of those members pulling the lynch off of Yuri to make sense since that slot was the catalyst off the Yuri slot.
More recent thoughts have made links to Gorkington and Cloudkicker for that composition. Those would make a bit more sense given this I think?
Like, right here? And yes, Yuri was allready there in the original composition.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12186 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Vecna »

Ok so short to do list; see if a team composition can be made that makes some sense with voting/behaviour around the day 1/2 wagons. Update the two team/tiers.

Check into that SSBM iso to see if my initial idea chops wood.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12187 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, trying to pocket me by writing me off as something thats beyond obvious at this point isnt going to get you candy.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12188 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12182, Vecna wrote:Yes, I do think youre part of one of two possible scumteams. Yammering about me shading you because im doing my job doesnt really impress me.

And I think we both know some case isnt going to work here, even if you are scum.
or you are, you know just scum that's trying to keep me as a lynch option while not providing anything of value.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12189 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

Townlocks;

Nancy
Alisae
Math
LUV
Vecna
Jaereed?
DaveSaz? (will have to read up as well to see if he indeed is the obv Chichen-guy since I missed that)

TEAM 1:
Nero Cain - interesting to see if this team also makes sense without Nero potentially
Cloudkicker
Gorkington - could be scum pissed at being scumread for the wrong reasons by being incorrectly linked to Leon
Ceasar
(Yuri)

TEAM 2:
Leonshade
Maxous
Creature
(Gorkington)
(Yuri) think this fits here as well
(RC)

Something along these lines.....No Math, I did not check yet whether this all makes 100% sense with everything that has happened this game.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12190 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

I thought your AtE-spree was done Nero? There really is no reason for this continuous beligerence
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12191 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm just pointing out how silly your stance is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12192 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12182, Vecna wrote:Yammering about me shading you because im doing my job doesnt really impress me.
like this is plenty hypocritical 'cause when people accuse you of being scum you yell and beat your chest about how you are "obvtown" and you aren't.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12193 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

Except youre not, and youre just attacking my efforts while there also is a VIABLE alternative that should fit with most of your own reads (well if youre willing to let go of Nancy/Math, but that doesnt appear to be the case).

There also is a much smaller option for a third team that ive been entertaining for a long time now, but it seems to be less and less likely over time.

A team that includes 2 out of these 3: Nancy/Alisae/Jaereed
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12194 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Remember when you 1v1ed ABR and you said "scum can't (or won't) do that" it is entirely possible that scum would do that.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12195 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12192, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12182, Vecna wrote:Yammering about me shading you because im doing my job doesnt really impress me.
like this is plenty hypocritical 'cause when people accuse you of being scum you yell and beat your chest about how you are "obvtown" and you aren't.
A notion that is only brought up by Math or people under pressure. A notion I couldnt care less about, and one that ill ignore going forward.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12196 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12194, Nero Cain wrote:Remember when you 1v1ed ABR and you said "scum can't (or won't) do that" it is entirely possible that scum would do that.
Noone ever said they wouldnt. Good luck to scum faking the depth of thought patterns/investigation though and keeping it in such a way that noone can argue against it or show me where theres scum thought patterns behind it
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12197 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

Well maybe I did say they wouldnt at the time because I wanted ABR lynched, but thats beside the point. At any rate, id highly doubt scum are going to do it in that fashion when theres plenty of other mislynches availlable.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12198 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

right so, me tilting my head that you continue to have me as a substantially strong scum read despite no rhyme or reason is scummy but when anyone even looks at you funny you go into (fake?) bravado mode and no one should suspect you. I mean, if you are scum then its not like I'm going to get you to admit it and its not impossible that you are just town with his head so far up his ass he's oblivious to how hypocritical this is. Get off your high horse bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12199 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12189, Vecna wrote:Nancy
Alisae
Math
LUV
Vecna
Jaereed?
DaveSaz? (will have to read up as well to see if he indeed is the obv Chichen-guy since I missed that)
your top 3 town reads have done nothing but lynch and vote town. (lynched Bee, ABR. TBF DEO wasn't on the Bee wagon but they were scumreading them and Bee was hammered b4 they joined the wagon)

Maybe Nancy is right about RC, it seems highly possible. LUV is doing shit all. He's saying that I should be townreading him for Raw and while I guess I can see similarities it seems fairly different at the same time.

I'm not sure why Jae is suddenly a top town read after you were hard scumreading him.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”