Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12251 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you should prob whine like a girl and replace out like timeshift since that's the only pro-town thing you are capable of.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #12252 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 12246, Vecna wrote:Creature, can you confirm you'll use your RB on (preferably) Gorkington, or me tonight?
Sure.

Though, I don't expect much effect.
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12253 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12250, Creature wrote:Agree with 12224.
Good, Roleblock Gorkington if you trust that im town, or just go on me if you think im likely scum to stop any suspicions that my wonder is being used.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #12254 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

That's pretty sexist there sweetheart.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12255 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12252, Creature wrote:
In post 12246, Vecna wrote:Creature, can you confirm you'll use your RB on (preferably) Gorkington, or me tonight?
Sure.

Though, I don't expect much effect.
Yeah, but roleblocking Gork does tell us something about the janitor wonder. And if Dave does end up rb'd we know that scum had another wonder slot and they picked the RB to stop him from getting more reports.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #12256 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by Creature »

It's funny how we have enough townreads to win this game yet we're struggling to find scum.
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12257 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Vecna why won't you bus RC or tell me why he's town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12258 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:42 pm

In post 12256, Creature wrote:It's funny how we have enough townreads to win this game yet we're struggling to find scum.
You're not voting Nero.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #12259 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Creature »

Why is Nero scum?
Sigh
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12260 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:43 pm

In post 12219, RadiantCowbells wrote:you're ignoring or brushing aside the info that doesn't fit your positions, your actual positions are god awful, and you have terrible associatives with my other scumreads like cloud/kidamn/davesaz
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12261 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12256, Creature wrote:It's funny how we have enough townreads to win this game yet we're struggling to find scum.
or maybe you guys are just shit players and these "town reads" contain scum. Considering that you guys have lynched 3 town (Sondam was a comprimise for me) I'd say yeah.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12262 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12260, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 12219, RadiantCowbells wrote:you're ignoring or brushing aside the info that doesn't fit your positions, your actual positions are god awful, and you have terrible associatives with my other scumreads like cloud/kidamn/davesaz
*but he can't tell me what I'm brushing aside and explain why my positions are "horrible" and is ignoring how little sense it makes that me and Dave are scum together.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12263 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:46 pm

I forgot that you were the one that I was trying to convince that you were scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12264 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:47 pm

Ooh here's one: you're saying that a player who went undefeated as scum for a year because of how well they defend has replaced into a game as scum and taken positions that they can't defend
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12265 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Its p sad that the current site meta allows for anti-town play as town. It lets players like you slide by as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12266 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wel if you can defend said positions whats stopping you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12267 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Creature why is RC town?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12268 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:50 pm

I'd rather sit here and call you scum until I'm absolutely sure that's not going to work, thanks. I don't like making cases.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12269 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah you have nothing.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12270 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: RC

Its not going to work
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12271 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:54 pm

Yeah that's going to make me make a case posthaste.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12272 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 12161, Nero Cain wrote:How in the world does Senpai have a town read on a promises to catch up lurksack like Dave but not me?
Well since it's out there in big green font now, because dave is chichen itza and outed the result on creature/maxous alignment sharing.

Like, is it possible he's scum with Maxous and paired him with Creature to get his buddy to practically conftown levels? Yeah, it's possible. Do I think it's likely? Probably not, no. Not in this gamestate. Scum are doing well so far, so there's really no need to suicide like that. Hell, people wanted to lynch Maxous despite it to confirm dave and Creature. So yeah, dave can be town for today.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12273 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I had, at first, totally missed the Dave being the wonder thing. I'm agree with your stance on him though. Pls either vote RC or tell me why he's town.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12274 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:57 pm

why is everyone townreading me even though these other dudes are lurking this isn't fair scum caught for the wrong reasons

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”