Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*raises eyebrow*
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12301 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:46 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 12298, Nero Cain wrote:an over abundance of town reads seems like something more that would come from scum than town.
I have no problem getting scumreads as scum. See me in Pokemon Episode 6 before I got force replaced where I pushed on Wisdom, or Trial of the Evoker where I pushed mislynches constantly yet the slot still lived to endgame.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Lets say you are town, do you often struggle with getting scumreads?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12303 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:01 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Depends on the game. I'd say it happens often enough, especially so when town is losing or I feel like I'm having trouble getting into the game. Math could probably vouch for me that Shadowrun I ended up just defaulting to my hard townreads in the end because I couldn't make sense of things anymore. I've had other games where I've just used a PoE of "this slot is less town than all the others" to determine who I want to lynch.

But I do have scumreads. I scumread Leon, Vecna, Maxous... Just... they can't all be scum together and so I have to be wrong somewhere. I feel like I'm least wrong on Leon. Maxous is town unless dave is scum and fucked up hardcore by trying to clear his buddy, and Vecna is more likely to be a personal read, which is less likely to be accurate because emotions are involved.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12304 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

lol damn missed the action
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12305 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:02 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Like, I said I don't have strong scumreads...not that they don't exist at all. They're tied up in a bunch of associations and biases but they're there.

pedit and you're about to be left alone with Nero because I'm going to bed :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12306 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And Nero I've actually bothered to start doing stuff again when I explained my reads like a 100 pages ago
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12307 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No lol :(
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12308 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you've had the same Vecna/Max scum reads the whole game and now Max is semi-confirmed. Since you think Leon is tow despite kinda scumreading him why are you not trying to push a Vecna wagon? (you could be I dunno where your vote is)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12309 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12307, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No lol :(
fuck you wannabe rapper

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12310 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Talk to me about RC, LUV?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12311 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why was Skies a strong townread for you Senpai?

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12312 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No but like hell I didn't have to do any of what I've been doing the last 50+ pages. If I didn't have that sit down with nancy explaining why I'm town I don't know where the game would be.

As for RC, he's just being dumb again. None of his play here makes sense for scum.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #12313 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:18 am

Post by Creature »

You don't know me but names Caesar
I'm just the ocasional posting guy
But it seems like scum win will be a like
So I say let it flow
Sigh
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12314 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This is why I laughed out loud when I found out he replaced in because I knew something like this would happen once or twice before we lynch actual scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12315 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I've been defeated since the end of Day 2. Where did I go wrong?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12316 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The game was flowing well recently, especially when were discussing Leon's hop. We need to keep that same groove going to have any chance.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12317 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12315, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Where did I go wrong?
maybe you aren't town?

What made you scum read me and then stop?

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12318 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nero I'm town lol. I have 3 completed scum games on this site. This isn't my scum game.

I was never scum reading you? Always had you as null?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12319 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like idk, Leon is pretty horrible. His "you shouldn't suspect Math (or anyone?) that was on the first two mislynches b/c its reasonable that town mislynches early game." Sure, but they could also be town that's horrible or scum that's hoping on a mislynch. His accusation that I was causing chaos the first 3 days b/c I didn't have the same reads as everyone else is pretty stupid. Especially considering that I was actually fairly lurky d1 AND I had gotten to the point where I was willing to vote both Yuri and Bee so is he just scum that's making shit up or is his grasp on reality fleeting? His accusation that I'm not scumhunting and just arguing with ppl also doesn't fit. Also the I had a town read on Nero>>>>oh its gone now and I forgot why.

but then he feels so much like a Gork counterwagon. So is Vecna right here and this is a crossbus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12320 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11224, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:rip nero lol
In post 12318, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Nero I'm town lol. I have 3 completed scum games on this site. This isn't my scum game.

I was never scum reading you? Always had you as null?
you had me as town, why was I downgraded to null?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12321 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok I guess i'm somewhat ok with buying into a LUV town.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12322 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm saying I've had you as null up until your Math push. Then I realized that you're probably town.
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12323 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Your Emperor deserves more splendid lodging. We have commanded the construction a grand Forbidden Palace, that all may know Our Splendor and Magnificence.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yay!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”