Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm lazy so I won't uphold my promise for today but I will 100% get to everything tomorrow. That being said, GC has solidified any doubt of a leaning SR.

Transcend/Titus/Grendel is where I'm at today tbh though the first is weakening because apparently I'm the only person who thinks he's scum at this point. I'm willing to forego that read until the end based off of crowd appeal.

Also hate the Titus vote even more because he made a huge big stink about how we have two options to play now and then threw them away a second later.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1300, Hiraki wrote:Also hate the Titus vote even more because he made a huge big stink about how we have two options to play now and then threw them away a second later.
First, I am a she.

Second, I didn't. I am voting with JaeReed and inviting Frogger's comment.

Why do you feel the need to fit facts to your theory instead of the other way around?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 36
  • nancy
    ------ 3 ( Transcend, Rileycountant, momo )
    L- 3

Grendel
    ---- 3 ( JaeReed, Darklyn, Titus )
    L- 3

momo
    ------- 1 ( Fro99er )
    L- 5

Titus
    ------ 1 ( Green Crayons )
    L- 5

Not Voting
    - 3 ( nancy, Grendel, Hiraki )

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-04-01 18:00:00)

Grendel is on V/LA till 3/22/17
GTKAS
| here.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1264, Hiraki wrote:Plz pay.
In post 1038, Rileycountant wrote:Yeah nancy is defo scum here VOTE: nancy

The BS about making up scumreads on each other is more of the stuff I was talking about - making up shit after the fact to justify things.

Changes wagon, gets accused of pushing counterwagon -> it was a reaction test to get a response from Darklyn!
Says spamposting nonsense and gets called out on it -> don't worry everyone it was me expressing my reads and trying to gamesolve in the most opague manner possible!
Person scumreading her gets NKed -> we were actually making up scumreads on each other! Don't worry about this!

How exactly did you know that the plan was to make up scumreads on each other? You can't be masons with both RC
and
Transcend, and I'm not going to buy it if you tell me you looked into his eyes, gave him a slow wink and the two of you telepathically discerned each other's plan.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I later then said that you satisfied that part and I would discuss it but I'm looking for Transcend at this point.

Titus, you are correct about that point and I retract that part.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1304, Hiraki wrote:I later then said that you satisfied that part and I would discuss it but I'm looking for Transcend at this point.

Titus, you are correct about that point and I retract that part.
Sorry I'm posting as I read your stuff
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

I'm finding it hard to SR transcend because of how exactly his reads mirror mine and I don't think he's aping me because it makes no sense to buddy me
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

And it's not just his reads but his thought process as well
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

I could definitely go for Titus, I hated that hammer (deflecting responsibility for the mislynch) if nancy is not available

I just can't get over how deceptive and full of shit nancy is
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Transcend »

Can I tell you something

I'm hardly participating in this game because Accountant is saying literally everything I want to say
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:35 am

Post by momo »

In post 1308, Rileycountant wrote:I could definitely go for Titus, I hated that hammer (deflecting responsibility for the mislynch) if nancy is not available

I have to agree with this.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Rileycountant »

HISIES EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

I TRUST MOMO A LIL STILL EVEN THO SOME OF HIS POSTS WERE WRIGGLY!!!!!!

everything else stays the same!!!!!

GC FEELS TOTALLY WEIRD TO MY RILEY HEART!!!! HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S POSTING JUST FOR THE SAKE OF POSTING!!! I DON'T TRUST HIM AT ALL!!!! GRRR!!

HIRAKI!!! do ya have a total reason ta townread nancysies?? or do ya just think her wagon's super duper mega wonky?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:08 am

Post by Transcend »

HISIES EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

GC FEELS TOTALLY WEIRD TO MY TRANSCEND HEART!!!! HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S POSTING JUST FOR THE SAKE OF POSTING!!! I DON'T TRUST HIM AT ALL!!!! GRRR!!

HIRAKI!!! do ya have a total reason ta townread nancysies?? or do ya just think her wagon's super duper mega wonky?
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:42 am

Post by momo »

In post 1311, Rileycountant wrote:HISIES EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

GC FEELS TOTALLY WEIRD TO MY RILEY HEART!!!! HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S POSTING JUST FOR THE SAKE OF POSTING!!! I DON'T TRUST HIM AT ALL!!!! GRRR!!

In post 1312, Transcend wrote:HISIES EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

GC FEELS TOTALLY WEIRD TO MY TRANSCEND HEART!!!! HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S POSTING JUST FOR THE SAKE OF POSTING!!! I DON'T TRUST HIM AT ALL!!!! GRRR!!

Lovin this
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1308, Rileycountant wrote:I could definitely go for Titus, I hated that hammer (deflecting responsibility for the mislynch) if nancy is not available

Not true. I own it. He caused me to hammer, but I feel it was the best thing for town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Transcend »

1314 is CRAP
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1314, Titus wrote:

Not true. I own it. He caused me to hammer, but I feel it was the best thing for town.
nu uh!!! Ya worded that hammer so that IT LOOKS LIKE YA VOTED HIM OUTTA ANGRINESS SO NOBODY'LL YELL AT YA FOR HAMMERING A TOWNIE!!!!!!!!!!
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:38 am

Post by momo »

Gotta agree with riley on this. You hammer is fake as fuck
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1263, Transcend wrote:Lol @ recruiting the most obvious town and the biggest liability to town

Lalala
shut up

You have no idea what you're talking about
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1265, JaeReed wrote:What. That is literally one of the worst posts he could have made with masons alive. It makes no logical sense to think you'd be night killed here over myself or frogger.

VOTE: Grendel
Exactly
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1284, Titus wrote:GC, could be scum doing word vomit.

VOTE: Grendel

Can we do this Frogger?
One second...

I have things to say
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

just catching up
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1291, Green Crayons wrote:not feeling the reads in 1264, but (shrug)

VOTE: Titus
GC might be scum
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1279, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 859, Grendel wrote:
nancy wrote:
In post 852, Fro99er wrote:I hereby trust you on transcend
xP

pedit link me to the case?
I'll jus quote it
In post 722, Grendel wrote:Darklyn’s voting habits jump between the most popular wagon, and anybody remotely suspicious of him. His complacency about nancy, in that he was satisfied in seeing her lynched when he hadn’t given any reason on his part why she is a good lynch. Aside from gut I guess?
In post 206, Darklyn wrote:Would like to see more from horrordude0215
Scum are likely to call out lurking buddies out of because their informed prespective makes the lurking appear much worse than it would to town. So they try to pull their buddies out of the wood work so nobody starts scum reading them for their absence. Also some scum seem to think that is a good tactic for distancing early in the game in my previous experiences.

Spoiler:
In post 419, Darklyn wrote:
In post 417, Hiraki wrote:Your best bet on this wagon is that because you believe I'm defending Nancy that if she flips scum, you have a 1-2 punch. I'm not defending her if the only accusation toward her play that I can find is anti-town logic rather than actual reasons.
If you think she's anti-town you shouldn't be that bothered if people vote for her, let her defend herself
ThinkBig wrote:Here is why I am scum reading Darklyn and here is my case against him.

Post 11, 28, and 32 are all RVS votes from Darklyn. He made 3 RVS votes. By post 32, we should be starting to break out of the RVS mindset. Post 32, by the way, was made when Momo was at L-2. We had someone at L-2 and the best he can contribute was an RVS vote on nancy?

Post 65 is all kinds of yuck.

107 he votes for me and I ask him for an explanation. He promises one and has so far failed to deliver.

Post 206 you want to see more from horrordude, but you have barely contributed yourself and have made posts that are essentially contentless. How can you tell another player that you want to hear more from them but you haven't really contributed yourself?

His ISO is bad and he needs rope. I seriously don't want this anywhere near MyLo.
nice chainsaw 7/10

His assumption that a the the scum [HirkixThinkBigxNancy] is that one player is hard defending one buddy, while another is attacking Darklyn, who was amoung the most set in having nancy lynched. Would be two risky maneuvers that wouldn’t happen at the same time, or at the least happen this early in the game.
In post 467, Darklyn wrote:QUICKHAMMER TIME
Really wants to end the day early when out of the players on the wagon he had the least openly developed reads. This doesn't display much interest in game solving.
In post 501, Darklyn wrote:
In post 491, nancy wrote:No because literally the only way I get mislynched today is by all the scum being on my wagon.
that just sounds like intimidation "if you vote for me you're scum!"
Closed reason for nancy being scum outside of gut. Also a very ironic comment. I've retired the tell that scum are more likely to project things they themselves are guilty for onto other players, but ugh, I think it fits Darklyn play super well.
Spoiler:
In post 68, Darklyn wrote:lol butthurt
In post 405, Darklyn wrote:lel at Hiraki defending his scumbuddy
In post 415, Darklyn wrote:hahahahahahaha
In post 475, Darklyn wrote:Hahahah look how rattled ThinkBig and Hiraki are hahahahahaha

These posts really don't look genuine to me, and neither do all the jokey responses in his iso. He is trying the play the "I'm a flippant and funny guy" card super hard, and it all looks really forced. Like an overcompensation.

His iso it very information minimal, and he dosen’t expond on much beyond scum reads, or when a scum read transitions into town/null.

And more recently this happened:
In post 670, Darklyn wrote:VOTE: Grendel
nancy, I'll get off your back if you help me lynch this guy
Look at this. Being so quick to ditch his scum read if nancy sheeps him shows just how little depth there is to his read. He wanted nancy quick lynched just days before. It looks like he doesn’t believe his own reads doesn’t it?
this could be tryhard scum but really feeling serioustry town

although I think this might be the best reason why GC is scum
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1292, Green Crayons wrote:This is lolbad and a great scum hammer (blaming the victim; playing off of not doing a catch-up, just going with the mob flow).
this is such a terrible reason to scumread Titus.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Open Games”