Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12325 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12323, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Your Emperor deserves more splendid lodging. We have commanded the construction a grand Forbidden Palace, that all may know Our Splendor and Magnificence.
Good
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12326 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Vecna »

Caesar, what do you make of the replace-in of RC. Im guessing you have more experience with the slot?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12327 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:38 am

Post by CloudKicker »

yo im not low hanging fruit
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12328 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12224, Vecna wrote:UNVOTE: Leonshade

This town actually needs some more time for proper instructions.

PLAN TO VICTORY:

TOWN NEEDS TO TAKE THE NEIGHBOURHOOD AND ROLEBLOCK MIRACLE TODAY. THIS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE

DAVESAZ, WHILE A NOBLE SOUL THAT TRIED TO BE SUBTLE, IS THE CLEAR HOLDER OF CHICHEN ITZA. SCUM KNOWS THIS, AND WE HAVE TO PROTECT HIM AT ALL COSTS

IF WE CAN GET THE ROLEBLOCK ON TOWN, WE KNOW THAT IT COULD ONLY BE CREATURE (=double scum lynch in case of roleblock)

BOTH TOWN DOCTORS SHOULD BE ON DAVESAZ. NEIGHBOURHOOD WONDER CAN INVITE DAVE + SOMEONE ELSE THEYD LIKE TO PROTECT/WIFOM

GOOD DISTRIBUTION OF WONDER SUBMISSION:

2 TOWN FOR THE NEIGHBOURHOOD WONDER

1 TOWN FOR THE TOWN-CONFIRM WONDER (Pref on someone like CEASAR/NERO)

ALL OTHER TOWN ON THE RoleBlock TO DENY IT TO SCUM.

THIS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE.

For visibility
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #12329 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:15 am

Post by davesaz »

At bottom of 490, got an appointment to go to.
VOTE: RC
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12330 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Bad vote Dave :(
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12331 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12327, CloudKicker wrote:yo im not low hanging fruit
im just saying that you are short and sweet <3
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #12332 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12141, Alisae wrote:Hey Math.
Remember when you had an Elbrin/LUV/Vecna/Yuri/Spiffy scumteam?
Yeah...I do. However, I realize reads change over time. Mainly some of what my sister said about having to explore other options. Those five are all on my would lynch list. But LUV just barely. There's loads of people I'd rather lynch other than LUV.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12333 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12143, Caesar Wills It wrote:
By Jupiter, it seems We are part of the problem! Very well, like Our inimitable grand uncle Julius, We shall lead by example and cast the first stone.

VOTE: Leonshade
No. Leonshade is not happening.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12334 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12151, nancy wrote:Davesaz is essentially conftown. Maxous and Creature share alignment. RC doesn't do cases as either alignment. He "checks out" as scum. I can read RC better than nearly anyone on site. He's just waiting to read the room right now.

{RC, Leonshade, Creature, Maxous} are all scum.
Awesome then Creature and Maxous are town and your reads are shit. Cool.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12335 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12164, Vecna wrote:
In post 12083, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 12079, Vecna wrote:Also, the way these two camps start shaping up almost makes it feel like this game is multi-ball after all.
We've gone 3 night phases without having 2 kills in a night. I'm willing to bet it's not multi-ball at this stage.
Yeah I wasnt being completely serious, obviously its not multiball - its just funny that theres almost two camps forming.
Oh there's two camps forming. You gonna join me on mine? Because I'm obv town and the more you resist the more I feel you're scum.

VOTE: Vecna

Fuck it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12336 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12166, Vecna wrote:
In post 12095, MathBlade wrote:First let's note that the teams here have four people and PV is missing which generally is a nod to my PV is scum theory and probably a scum claim from Vecna and if Vecna thought PV was town and based on what he said at the start of the game his scum team options would have 5 people. Setting that aside for the moment we go into these scum team suggestions more in depth.

Scum team option 1 of Maxous Leonshade Gorkington (originally Elbrin) and (Creature) not sure why the parenthesis from Vecna but I'm going to roll with it for now.
This sample of a VC was at Yuri's peak

Yuri (9): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO, Nero Cain, Leonshade
beeboy (4): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Albert B. Rampage

And this is what happens an hour later.
beeboy (5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh
Yuri (4): Vecna, beeboy, Nero Cain, Leonshade

This team would mean that none of the scum team suggested by Vecna as Vecna isn't going to suggest themselves being town until the 9th vote on Yuri. This would mean an all town wagon for the first 8 votes on Yuri. That almost never happens barring someone being absolutely ridiculous and so antitown everyone can't stand them (see me in SU2). Yuri was lurking pretty hard core at the start of the game.

This makes that first team rather unlikely. Now let's look at the second suggestion more in depth.
Interesting........it could also mean the first team is correct and Yuri is their 5th, no?
No. It does not. It would need Spiffeh/nancy as a sixth to devolve the Yuri/Kid wagon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12337 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12169, Vecna wrote:
In post 12100, MathBlade wrote:So in short it is almost certain Vecna's scum teams are horribly flawed at this point.

Namely I also find that with the scumreads disappearing off the Yuri/Vecna slots not entering into Vecna's reads is fishy as fuck.

Vecna needs to reexamine its' reads.
If you had read the last 25 pages, you'd have seen that that is something that has been going on :good:

At any rate, its hard to take 500 pages into account when just putting my impressions out there, you can take it down a notch on the shading. But I do appreciate in your inputs since they have some valid concerns (but also take into account that unlikely does not always mean untrue).
I'm working on the last 15 pages I missed while keeping up with what I read. I'm not shading at this point.

acting in a casual or disrespectful manner towards someone/dissing a friend << Definition of shade

I'm just outright calling you a scumread. Nothing disrespectful about that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12338 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12172, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12168, Vecna wrote:More recent thoughts
Math is intentionally not reading part of the game. I don't know why town would do that.

...I am reading it I"m just catching up as I'm going so I can provide content that people can see.

What Nero did is shade FYI. He knows I'm town and doesn't understand what I'm doing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12339 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12175, Vecna wrote:
In post 12111, MathBlade wrote:
Spoiler: Main D2 wagons
Main Wagon 1
Caesar Wills It (6): Creature, Spiffeh, Akane and Nebby,
The DEO
, Brian Skies, Elbirn

Main Wagon 2
Albert B. Rampage
(6): Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade,
MathBlade
, nancy, Vecna, Akane and Nebby

Main Wagon 3
Vecna (7): Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain,
Albert B. Rampage
, Elbirn, Maxous, Brian Skies, nancy
Albert B. Rampage
(5): Lil Uzi Vert,
MathBlade
, Vecna, Akane and Nebby, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (4): Yuri, Leonshade, Maxous, Akane and Nebby

Vecna (7): Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain,
Albert B. Rampage
, Elbirn, Brian Skies, nancy, Creature
Albert B. Rampage
(4): Lil Uzi Vert,
MathBlade
, Vecna, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (4): Yuri, Leonshade, Maxous, Akane and Nebby

These were the main D2 wagons. The lynch then was switched to ABR.

Now if we assume Yuri is scum then almost certainly the ssbm slot/Cloudkicker slot is town due to how long the Yuri slot left their vote on ssbm. Keep in mind scum would have likely built daychat at this point (assuming they are not idiots and with three mislynches I'm okay assuming that I think) and scum likely have night chat so almost certainly I don't see if Yuri scum them baby sitting their vote on scum that long with all that going on.

The people not on Yuri but on beeboy are and are not a person Yuri sat their vote on:PV and Vecna.

So if Yuri is scum then nancy most likely is and at least one of PV/Vecna probably is.
This post contains errors math. Scum leaving their vote on a teammate as an easy park happens rather often, since its the easiest place to have it parked since you'll always have an explanation (and atm I think Yuri + cloudkicker is actually a rather likely scum combination). The conclusion about me is false as well since I was actually on Yuri.
Not when scum have daychat.

Furthermore Look at the wagon I analyzed. It's at the END of the day. You moved off of Yuri. Probably because it'd look bad for you. That's another sign you're very likely scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12340 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12177, Vecna wrote:
In post 12115, MathBlade wrote:Albert B. Rampage (10): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade, MathBlade, Caesar Wills It, nancy, Akane and Nebby, ssbm_Kyouko, Brian Skies
ssbm_Kyouko (6): Yuri, Maxous, Creature, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, PeregrineV

Coming back to the end of the day if Yuri is scum then that's two wagons on town at the end of the day. This makes Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai, and Elbrin would have one scum in it, if any.
So any team with NoticeMeSenpai and Elbrin in it together is probably wrong.
You put too much trust on scum teammembers not parking their vote on eachother. Parking it on eachother there while this big TvT shitfest in me vs ABR is going on is a quite likely scum strategy since itll look better on them later on when people like you do this type of VCA.
Scum have 0 reason to bus here and had 0 reason to bus on day one. The argument between me and Titus was center stage. If I'm right on at least some of my scumreads then they wouldn't bus. Very few of the people alive still actually bus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12341 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12186, Vecna wrote:Ok so short to do list; see if a team composition can be made that makes some sense with voting/behaviour around the day 1/2 wagons. Update the two team/tiers.

Check into that SSBM iso to see if my initial idea chops wood.

And day three too...Gee that sounds like you're trying to beat my VCA :) I wish you all the luck in the world because you're going to need it. At least you admit your teams don't make sense now. Saves me a shit ton of effort trying to convince everyone else.

THIS POST IS A SCUM CLAIM FROM VECNA!!!!!!!!!!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12342 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12189, Vecna wrote:Townlocks;

Nancy
Alisae
Math
LUV
Vecna
Jaereed?
DaveSaz? (will have to read up as well to see if he indeed is the obv Chichen-guy since I missed that)

TEAM 1:
Nero Cain - interesting to see if this team also makes sense without Nero potentially
Cloudkicker
Gorkington - could be scum pissed at being scumread for the wrong reasons by being incorrectly linked to Leon
Ceasar
(Yuri)

TEAM 2:
Leonshade
Maxous
Creature
(Gorkington)
(Yuri) think this fits here as well
(RC)

Something along these lines.....No Math, I did not check yet whether this all makes 100% sense with everything that has happened this game.
Are you going to make me rip this to shreds again? Seriously?

Those teams are also still very horrible.

You've also omitted certain people like nancy from the list.

You are scum. I want your head more than Nero's. I could VCA this shit again but I already can tell your wagons are shit.

If you have a Yuri on your scumteam if you don't have nancy I'm not buying it.

What IS YOUR read on nancy?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12343 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Fuck the green I can't read shit...But either way if you have Yuri scum nancy HAS to be there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12344 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12338, MathBlade wrote:
Math is intentionally not reading part of the game. I don't know why town would do that.

...I am reading it I"m just catching up as I'm going so I can provide content that people can see.

What Nero did is shade FYI. He knows I'm town and doesn't understand what I'm doing.
You know I posted that last night right? I mean LAST NIGHT, you made a few comments and then left. NOW you are saying that you are catching up on what you missed after you left and are then going to go back to catch up on what you didn't read last night. You can't possibly take my comment from LAST NIGHT and apply it to TODAY. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12345 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12199, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12189, Vecna wrote:Nancy
Alisae
Math
LUV
Vecna
Jaereed?
DaveSaz? (will have to read up as well to see if he indeed is the obv Chichen-guy since I missed that)
your top 3 town reads have done nothing but lynch and vote town. (lynched Bee, ABR. TBF DEO wasn't on the Bee wagon but they were scumreading them and Bee was hammered b4 they joined the wagon)

Maybe Nancy is right about RC, it seems highly possible. LUV is doing shit all. He's saying that I should be townreading him for Raw and while I guess I can see similarities it seems fairly different at the same time.

I'm not sure why Jae is suddenly a top town read after you were hard scumreading him.

UGH this gas-lighting shit makes me scumread you so hard Nero. YOU WANT ME TO BE SCUM.

I spent literally pages trying to dissolve the beeboy wagon while my sister kept pushing for it. I was literally arguing with my hydra and still trying to do the right thing.
ABR was an absolute thorn in our side consistently messing up mechanics and lying.

The third lynch Sondam I was NEVER on because I would not let my sister vote there because I had a hard town read on MariaR.

If I'm wrong on you and you're horrible town, stop fucking gaslighting and read the damn thread. If you're scum by all means continue.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12346 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12344, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12338, MathBlade wrote:

You know I posted that last night right? I mean LAST NIGHT, you made a few comments and then left. NOW you are saying that you are catching up on what you missed after you left and are then going to go back to catch up on what you didn't read last night. You can't possibly take my comment from LAST NIGHT and apply it to TODAY. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Those 15 pages my townreads say are very important. And I have a post by post catchup style but if I did that I'd be spamming the thread. I am pointing out the scummy things my reads are doing. AND YES I FREAKING CAN because I went to sleep after that post.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12347 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12341, MathBlade wrote:
In post 12186, Vecna wrote:Ok so short to do list; see if a team composition can be made that makes some sense with voting/behaviour around the day 1/2 wagons. Update the two team/tiers.

Check into that SSBM iso to see if my initial idea chops wood.

And day three too...Gee that sounds like you're trying to beat my VCA :) I wish you all the luck in the world because you're going to need it. At least you admit your teams don't make sense now. Saves me a shit ton of effort trying to convince everyone else.

THIS POST IS A SCUM CLAIM FROM VECNA!!!!!!!!!!

@Nero what do you make of Vecna posting a "to do list" of make a team that makes sense and then posting that team and then saying he didn't analyze it to see if it made sense?

Vecna is just scum who meant to post that TDL in scum chat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12348 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unlike you, I don't need to be scum and know everyone is town to be competent. Thats why I was you know, not busy mislynching town d1 and 2. But like ok, I'm too lazy to go back and read so I'll give you the benifit of the doubt that YOU were town reading Bee but you are still responsible for what your sister did in that slot since you know...its the same slot.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12349 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12228, Vecna wrote:
Creature, your roleblock tonight is LIMITED to either ME or GORKINGTON. We do not want you to accidentally hit a town-doctor protecting Davesaz
Please stop using this color. I can't read it.

AND FUCK THAT NONSENSE.

Scumreads do not control mechanics. One of the best things we have is that we stopped a scum kill. However that happened needs to happen again without anyone's interference. Meaning do whatever the fuck you want.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”