Identity

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1683, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 1682, KittyMo wrote:Had 3 DnD characters die in a 2 month period
I think I lost 5 in 1 month? Somehow, I keep roliing 1 during Death Saving Throw.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by KittyMo »

In post 1699, animorpherv1 wrote:
Aristophanes, KittyMo, piegirln

How did the cigarette fiasco take place?
I started my first year of college in October 2013 and moved to Olympia, WA for that end. On that fateful day in November 2013, I met up with Cheery Dog and N in Tacoma after they had just been leaving Seattle (later they asked me why we didn't just hang out in my town since I didn't have a car, but I felt like there were more Things To Do in Tacoma + I honestly hadn't gotten out that much in Olympia then and I felt like we were meeting each other halfway so *shrug*). When we went our separate ways, I missed the last bus back to Olympia due to accidentally being on the wrong side of the street, and my phone was dying. So, I went into a convenience store very close to the bus station and called up a friend/classmate and begged them to help me get home. The only person there besides the clerk was a lady who offered me a cigarette. I was 17 at the time and had never been offered one before (nor wanted one) and that was just kind of what came out of my mouth as a response. I think my thought process might have been that "I could hypothetically be here for alcohol sting purposes and if that were the case you probably wouldn't want to be offering me a cigarette so here's a heads up" but then after I said it I just felt like a nerd.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Absolutely!
So I used to work across from this convenience store called "The Smoke Shop". Really clever name, eh?
Well, I was in charge of running our lottery, so I went there each Friday to buy the tickets for the shop. This one time I went there, they had just gotten some new brand in and they were low key giving out samples from a pack to try getting people onto it. Probably had a large profit margin or something. Anyway, being a regular, they offered one to me, and I was like Seriously? I mean, for one thing, is that even legal? And for another, I'm too young!
I mean, in their defense it's only a year difference between being able to gamble and being able to buy smokes, but like, they really weren't thinking!

d3f3nd3r, Aristophanes, piegirln

Could you give me a detailed rundown on the d&d characters? Please include name, classes, and any information that made them unique.
You bet!

I started out with Euthymios. He was a Half-Elf Ranger and the character I played longest. He was alright, and I had a lot of fun playing him, despite him getting the nickname "UrineThermos" because my friends are dicks :P When I missed one of our sessions they decided to punish me by having him turned by a Windego. I was one of the main antagonists in that session, and ended up having a few cool abilities, like a one shot superspeed thing, but couldn't eat meat and had to take supplements in order to get proper nutrients. He was killed by a Shadow Dragon, saving another party member in the process.

Enter Clint Bjornstadt, the Halfling Thief. He was super fun to play because he had this crazy ability that made his Slight of Hand and Investigation rolls a +18! I'd check out everything and just pocket shit because fuck the rest of the group! Plus, I was an intern with our adventuring guild, so they only paid me 5% of the profits from each mission! Unfortunately I always pocketed the important items that were actually plot devices, so they always caught me. Being the intern, they always sent me in first, and my DM never let me disengage traps even though I should have been able to destroy them all! So I ended up falling into a sewer system filled with zombies. I figured I'd distract them with a flask of Brain juice I had gotten before (that's a story for another time) so I opened it up and threw it! Unfortunately, I fumbled it and got the juice like 5 feet away from me distracting only 1 zombie while simultaneously getting the attention of the 10 that were in the next room. I was quickly overwhelmed and they carried me away, ripping me to shreds.

The third one was Cadmus, Son of Glaucus! (Human) He was probably the most short lived Paladin ever! Like seriously. In the 2 sessions he lasted, he was beaten by basically everything he came across, including a bear, Dracula (who turned him, making him his bitch), another bear, and finally a chimera. He was badly poisoned and the cure was too far away to save him, so as his final act he turned into a bat and carried another party member out of harm's way. This allowed her to safely get to the next town and continue on, else the chimera would have ended her as well.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:04 am

Post by pieguyn »

I was at a QT intending to get iced tea (cuz they have those 52oz or something ridiculous soft drinks and are generally pretty nice in terms of how the convenience store is kept), but they were out of the standard, unsweet unflavored black tea, so I had to wait until the next batch of it was ready. I was generally just pacing around, at one point I went outside and one of the workers there came out for what must have been a smoke break and offered me one; I promptly went back and just waited inside after declining because cigarette smoke is disgusting.

Could you give me a detailed rundown on the d&d characters? Please include name, classes, and any information that made them unique.
this was many years ago, I actually hardly remember any details about it. the only detail I have a clear memory of was that the first character was an ultra cute human mage with long blue hair named Lilina.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:30 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Lol like I'm supposed to remember nearly five years ago (yes, I was playing D&D when I was that young). I remember next to nothing about the characters but I do remember some experiences:
  • Two Rangers both rolled natural 20s during character creation to become ambidextrous
  • Somebody in one of the groups was whatever class had the ability Sun Strike and that became a running joke for a while
  • I got killed in one of the games because (even though there was some "lore" about how another guy in my party hated me and I knew that) I accepted the other guy's request to duel and lost (this was one of the ambidextrous guys)
  • The DM for another of the games didn't know the names of most of the enemy monsters so we made up obscene names like "dickfuck" for them
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:16 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Aristophanes for D&D, please
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:29 am

Post by KittyMo »

Aristophanes did have 3 D&D characters die in a 2 month period.

StrangersIdentities
D3f3nd3rOnce won a sporting event having vomited less than ten minutes prior
KittyMoResponded with “I’m too young” when offered a cigarette by a stranger in a convenience store
piegirlnWas a chess player in elementary school until they got too stressed out by how unforgiving the game was and quit

StrangersIdentities
Haschel CedricsonAlways wanted to be a singer growing up, but has been told a dying cat is more on tune than they are
lalaladucksAs a gift from their father, received a raw chunk of amethyst at age 10
pablitoHad a Teletubby costume as a kid and used a picture of their younger self wearing it for a school project
Save the DragonsHas eaten scorpion and balut and enjoyed it and would gladly eat more
ShadowehHas seen the musical Rent twice; once on a date with a man, and once on a date with a woman
UpTooLateIs on a first-name basis with their local news anchor

Correct MatchesAmount Won
9$150,000
$75,000
7$50,000
6$20,000
5$10,000
4$5,000
$2,000
$1,000
$500

Assistance:
1 Question | Double Dip | Phone a Friend | Tri-Identity
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:03 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

KittyMo and piegirln for smokes, please
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:15 am

Post by KittyMo »

That was me, yeah. :]

StrangersIdentities
D3f3nd3rOnce won a sporting event having vomited less than ten minutes prior
piegirlnWas a chess player in elementary school until they got too stressed out by how unforgiving the game was and quit

StrangersIdentities
Haschel CedricsonAlways wanted to be a singer growing up, but has been told a dying cat is more on tune than they are
lalaladucksAs a gift from their father, received a raw chunk of amethyst at age 10
pablitoHad a Teletubby costume as a kid and used a picture of their younger self wearing it for a school project
Save the DragonsHas eaten scorpion and balut and enjoyed it and would gladly eat more
ShadowehHas seen the musical Rent twice; once on a date with a man, and once on a date with a woman

9$150,000
$75,000
7$50,000
6$20,000
5$10,000
$5,000
$2,000
$1,000
$500

Assistance:
2 Questions | Phone a Friend | Tri-Identity

"plz don't swear" -- N
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:16 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Then
Let's match d3f3nd3r to sporting
!

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:18 am

Post by KittyMo »

Yep, D3f3nd3r is the ill winner, and piegirl is the former elementary school chess player.

StrangersIdentities

9$150,000
$75,000
7$50,000
$20,000
$10,000
$5,000
$2,000
$1,000
$500

Assistance:
4 Questions | Phone a Friend | Tri-Identity

"plz don't swear" -- N
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:19 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I feel like
xofelf should really pick up her phone.
It's been ringing for like an hour.

xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:31 am

Post by xofelf »

Maybe I don't feel like answering your call, DID YOU THINK ABOUT THAT ANI, HUH?

Mostly because, well fuck, I don't really have much help for you. I'm not actually confident on any of these! I'm gonna make a guess here that
Haschel is buds with his news anchor
, and
Shadow had jerks tell her she can't sing
. But like, I'm not super sure on those either.

I'm gonna go back to ignoring my phone, thanks!~
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:04 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Let's
Tri-dentity on Rent
please.

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:08 am

Post by KittyMo »

In post 1713, animorpherv1 wrote:Let's
Tri-dentity on Rent
please.
That identity belongs to one of Save the Dragons, Shadoweh, and UTL. You must solve it before attempting to solve others.

"plz don't swear" -- N
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Aristophanes »

You're on a roll now! Well done Ani! :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 1714, KittyMo wrote:
In post 1713, animorpherv1 wrote:Let's
Tri-dentity on Rent
please.
That identity belongs to one of Save the Dragons, Shadoweh, and UTL. You must solve it before attempting to solve others.
Shadoweh, STD, UTL

Explain the dates with these people, please.

UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

Back in my younger years I liked to date multiple people at one time. I had a friend who was in a local production of Rent, and wanted to support them as much as possible. The first time I brought this girl I was really into. We had a good time and got coffee afterward. The second time was 2 days later, and the girl's best friend happened to be selling the tickets that night. I may not have mentioned to the girl that I was also seeing other people. That was a really awkward situation. That guy was a dud, and totally not worth pissing the other girl off. I ended up not seeing either of them again.
Get to know me!
Take care of those you call your own, and keep good company.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Years ago I was dating a girl in college and saw it with her.

Ceph and I went and saw Rent about a month ago.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It was playing downstairs in the theatre I lived above and I know a bunch of the performers so I took two people there for basically free. Much cheaper then the movies.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Let's bet on UTL

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Nooiooope

"plz don't swear" -- N
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

STD, then

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No it was totally me and my Ken doll
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Ya it was Fenrirson

"plz don't swear" -- N

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”