KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12650 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 12618, Vecna wrote:Lynchpool/scumpool
KidAmn
Leonshade
Explain a world where I present a giant case on Leon yet am partnered with him as scum

I'll wait
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12651 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Alisae-was sheeping RC
MathBlade-say I'm plating like Gunslingers, caims they have more
Leonshade-I'm not scumhunting, I'm randomly arguing with ppl
Creature-????
RadiantCowbells-I'm ignoring "things" What things, RV won't tell us.
Vecna-I am playing like a Deathnote.
Maxous-I haven't been nighkilled yet
nancy-was OMGUS scum reading me

What well reasoned and thought out stances! Besides the obvious scum here (RC, Alisae, maybe Nancy, maybe Math) you guys are fucking trash.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12652 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 12625, Vecna wrote:Wagon responses today;

Gorkington; FU ALL, let me townpost and try to salvage my slot and fuck up this vecna scrub in the process
Nero; Boohoo, selfvote - followed by a lot of posting of varying quality (some of which I thought was pretty indicative of town)
Leonshade; Boohoo, im so demotivated, I have no defence except that I dont care about solving the mess that I was a part of creating
Kidamn; Boohoo, too much posting, go ahead and lynch me.

yeah.....
Misrep, ignores the crux of the point I made (made a case, completely ignored by everyone except 1 chainsaw) and tbh if my SRs are wrong the people I'm pointing at need to look real hard at how "pro-town" gish galloping the fuck out this game has been
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12653 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12650, KidAmn wrote:Explain a world where I present a giant case on Leon yet am partnered with him as scum

I'll wait
bro its the same guy that thought ABR was scum. but both you and Yuri were lurky.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12654 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if the kid slot is town then

In post 2325, Nahdia wrote:Akane and Nebby (4): Yuri, beeboy, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage
is an all town wagon and was like the only wagon outside of the (Yuri/Bee/ABR) town clusterfuck that was pushed all d1.

There was a Max wagon to start the game and a quick Senpai wagon that faded quickly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12655 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and if we are doing translation here let me do Vecna.

Someone thinks I'm scum? Let me beat my chest.

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12656 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 12543, CloudKicker wrote:theres always that distinc resistance when it comes to leon even tho he outright scumtold and outed a few terrible posts,
he also went on his reads on myself when i didnt change mine which is another scumtell
What does the bolded refer to?

: If Gorkington is town as well, I really don't know what's going on. My PoE is down to three people at this point, my reads must be garbage.

{Alisae, Creature, MathBlade, Maxous, nancy}
{Caesar, davesaz, LUV, RC, Senpai, Vecna}
{-}
{KidAmn, Nero, CloudKicker}

Have I been pocketed?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12657 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by KidAmn »

I dunno, can you pocket yourself :lol:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12658 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12656, Leonshade wrote:my reads must be garbage
or you are just scum.

There's also 5 scum in this game so.....

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12659 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:06 am

Post by nancy »

Leon that readslist is honestly abysmal and I think you can do better.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12660 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12656, Leonshade wrote:{KidAmn, Nero, CloudKicker}
this is also the exact same scum group that RC has but he has Dave.

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12661 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:38 am

Post by Leonshade »

While RC's defense is what's actually going on, Vecna did put it into perspective why he's scumreading me.

Code Geass was the result of a lot of time, effort and investment, none of which I've really had for this game. I didn't have the time to follow the game in the early game, I stopped putting in effort after the first couple days and my investment has dwindled a lot. I didn't even start putting in the time to figure out who has which wonder (which Code Geass!Leon would've done) until the time between my "scumclaim" and my temporary re-investment into the game. Even then I didn't figure out that davesaz had the investigation wonder until Gork and Vecna stated it.

I won't cry if I get lynched, my play here certainly doesn't warrant me being townread.

If I have to defend myself, I will say that the reasons I've been scumread are largely due to my lack of apparent effort, especially after D1/D2. This is due to lack of town motivation due to us doing so poorly. If I was scum, what reason would I have to be unmotivated? The game would be going really well from the POV of scum!Leon, who was largely avoiding suspicion in the early game. I don't claim to be a great scum player, but I think I at least could have kept up my D1/D2 level of play.

The above is largely WIFOM (I could just be faking apathy as a calculated move), but I'll say it for the sake of transparency.

I will say that there's been an unusual amount of VT claims lately (I count five including me, I might be forgetting someone), which makes me wonder whether they're all truthful. There's been 16 wonders available, with only three Wonders dead and 16 players remaining. That includes the two scum wonders, both of which I assume the scum would have. Since claiming a Wonder you don't have is too risky, the Encryptor and Janitor would pretty much be forced to claim VT.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12662 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:44 am

Post by Leonshade »

I think just one scumflip would clear a lot of things up. I think there's at least two scum in my bottom tier, I don't know where to start looking in my town tiers.

Calling Gork town for that post is premature, but neither am I comfortable lynching him today (and he's not on the table anyway). I'm willing to lynch anyone on my bottom tier.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12663 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:49 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 12541, KidAmn wrote:Point out the same thing happened to the Gork wagon turning into a Nero wagon and happened on previously fast-pushed wagons on town -> omg Kid is scum with Nero

90% of the reason I'm up for lynch is Yuri lurking so hard he got replaced

I just have no fucking appetite for this game tbh, it's half a dozen people swinging their metaphorical dick around and every time I come back to it there's another 10-15 pages that could be 3-5 if people learned to condense their fucking thoughts

Scumteam is probably 4 of Leon/Alisae/Creature/Maxous/Gork/RC

Do whatever you feel like you have to do, IDGAF, I failed to build Hanging Gardens N1 and Chichen Itza N3, get it over with
At least four town here (the first four). What are your reads on Senpai, CK and LUV?
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12664 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12640, nancy wrote:They're close as baby kittens.

Tbh I'm kind of tempted to compete for the IC with Pine just because there are so many Town SRing me for god knows why and if Town could just stop SRing Town we might actually lynch scum in this game.
Please dont....It should be on Nero or Ceasar.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12665 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12644, nancy wrote:Oh yeah Vecna is trying to PL him I forgot.
Trying to get him to explain stuff. Everything he's done is completely NAI to me, and I want to gauge his reasons for scumreading luv/me.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12666 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:02 am

Post by Leonshade »

KidAmn's case on me and Creature is largely based on pre-flip associatives. The cooperation between me and Creature's been pretty obvious, but that's usually a sign of town interaction, not scumbuddies.
In post 11362, KidAmn wrote:10256/10257 - Creature chainsaws for Leon, regurgitating the "inevitability" of Sondam's wagon.
In post 10256, Creature wrote:Get ouf of Leonshade.
In post 10257, Creature wrote:Their lynch was inevitable anyway.
That's not a chainsaw, that's just plain defense. It's not even accompanied with a vote.
In post 11362, KidAmn wrote:8120 - Gosh, guys, why don't you remember that you ALWAYS think Town!Creature is scum?
Let me remind you of that, thanks to my detailed knowledge of Creature's meta from outta nowhere.
What do you mean out of nowhere? I've played with Creature in plenty of games, and I've been in two games with town!Creature and town!Maria where they scumread each other (Dota Mafia R2 and WWE Mafia). Furthermore, by this point I've made my townread on Creature very clear:

Spoiler:
In post 1114, Leonshade wrote:Creature is town and I will vehemently oppose all attempts to claim otherwise.

Catching up later.
In post 2828, Leonshade wrote:
Town

Akane & Nebby
Creature
Fro99er
Lil Uzi Vert
PeregrineV
Sondam
Vecna

Scum

Yuri
NoticeMeSenpai

That's what I got so far. What I've seen of JaeReed doesn't look like town!JaeReed, so he can join the scumpool. I could also see ABR as scum, popping in just to OMGUS DEO after doing literally nothing for so long looks bad.
In post 2875, Leonshade wrote:Creature was already on the wagon.

Drixx would not be an ideal choice for the treestump, I was pinged by their entrance and they seem to be struggling with keeping up with the game state, so even if they're town they wouldn't be the best choice. Creature would be my first choice. Vecna is another good one, but I'd be at least a bit paranoid about Vecna, whereas Creature is easy to read.
In post 6184, Leonshade wrote:I TR Creature, but I don't remember him stating an SR on Vecna and the Kyouko wagon was gaining momentum.
In post 6314, Leonshade wrote:
In post 6306, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6303, Leonshade wrote:"if he's town" so it's literally his town meta according to you.
no its fucking not. I'm saying that if he's town and replaced out of a game this large and bloated since there was atleast one real claim and one maybe fake claim I'm saying that that's immature as hell. I don't think I've played with Spiff recently at all. How would I know his meta?
Ohhh I thought you were saying "Spiffeh tends to be a big baby as he's town" not "if he was town in this game, he's a big baby".
In post 6307, Nero Cain wrote:leon/creature/sodam/dave/????? team?
All town except maybe Dave. Why did you stop scumreading Vecna?
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12667 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12651, Nero Cain wrote:Alisae-was sheeping RC
MathBlade-say I'm plating like Gunslingers, caims they have more
Leonshade-I'm not scumhunting, I'm randomly arguing with ppl
Creature-????
RadiantCowbells-I'm ignoring "things" What things, RV won't tell us.
Vecna-I am playing like a Deathnote.
Maxous-I haven't been nighkilled yet
nancy-was OMGUS scum reading me

What well reasoned and thought out stances! Besides the obvious scum here (RC, Alisae, maybe Nancy, maybe Math) you guys are fucking trash.
In post 12655, Nero Cain wrote:and if we are doing translation here let me do Vecna.

Someone thinks I'm scum? Let me beat my chest.
Why do you keep doing this, even though ive been protecting you and providing a shitton of reasons why youre likely town? Also the thing that you play like Deathnote was from what? Like day1 or day2? Ever since ive been stating you play different.

Like, you know im town - you even state so here in this block of town - but why do you feel the need to keep attacking me?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12668 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm town as fuck bro.

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12669 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Leonshade »

I just realized that if you highlight text before you hit the quote button, it only quotes the quoted text. I've been doing it wrong for so long.
In post 11362, KidAmn wrote:6160/6161 - ALL ABOARD!
In post 6160, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: SSBM_Kyouko

We could always try.
In post 6161, Creature wrote:VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko

lalalalala
How does such an obvious simultaneous jump on the wagon increase your scumread? Oh, and you ignored the context:
In post 6157, Leonshade wrote:At this point I'm more confident that Kyouko will flip scum than ABR, but I'm also confident that Vecna will flip town and I don't want his lynch to happen.
In post 6158, Creature wrote:I could get behind a Kyouko lynch tbh.
In post 11362, KidAmn wrote:8946 - More chainsaw for Creature on Leon's part.
In post 8946, Leonshade wrote:I don't want to catch up right now.

I'll just point to this page next time someone says Creature is scum.

I like Creature's PoE scumpool, only one I would immediately take off is Senpai. Don't want to lynch in Yuri/Sondam today, but if I'm going to start doubting my TRs they would be the first two to go.
Do you just use "chainsaw" to mean defense?
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12670 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:14 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12668, Nero Cain wrote:I'm town as fuck bro.
Answer my question
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12671 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12667, Vecna wrote:Like, you know im town - you even state so here in this block of town - but why do you feel the need to keep attacking me?
I never knew I had any town bock though if you mean that I think you are maybe less likely to be scum of the ppl with scumreads on me then yeah.

I just think its really odd that you keep me as a substantially strong scum read in your reads lists and threat me like I'm scum/null. At this point in time I'm fairly lynchable due to I guess, maybe not falling in line and wanting to wagon the same mislynches over over and over again. (Yuri, ABR, Bee) There hasn't been a halfway decent case on me the whole game.

Why, if you keep presenting evidence for why you think I'm town, do I never move up in your reads? Its like you are taking out of both sides of your mouth.

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12672 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:20 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 11362, KidAmn wrote:In summary - this is why I don't trust whatever conf-scum Creature is claiming (attachment to my No. 1 SR and consistent defence of them), and this is why Leonshade needs to hang - hopping onto multiple mislynches late in the day while encouraging town to look at everyone else on those wagons, and when pressed on his jumping onto them, claims it was totally not his fault, the lynches were inevitable and he just sped it up. This, plus Creature outta nowhere chainsawing him despite neither of them ever really committing to a solid TR with reasoning on each other (apart from Leon calling Creature vs. Sondam a "TvT spat" in 7531) - looking through their ISO the only times they seem to really interact is to defend each other or to hop on the same wagons. I'm not 100% on Creature and I'm willing to wait and see on his RB result on Gork, but the amount of interaction between him and Leon has me seriously worried.
Hmm, I'm not sure whether your case is scummy, or just based on faulty reasoning. I know it's wrong, which skews my perspective. Nobody else seems to have really reacted to your case, I'd like for others to take a closer look at it and see what they think.

At the same time, you're in my PoE and it doesn't look like Nero is happening. I started townreading Yuri due to their posting while they were being wagoned, but their activity peaked at that point and largely dropped off afterwards. It could be that they just upped their game to avoid being lynched, then went back to lurking afterwards.

I don't really have a great reason to believe that you're scum, but Nero doesn't seem to be happening and I still think my PoE is largely correct, with two/three erroneous townreads.

VOTE: KidAmn

I think KidAmn/CK/Nero has at least two, if not three scum in it. I also think that if KidAmn flips scum, Gork is town (as KidAmn tries to push Nero being a counterwagon to Gork).
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12673 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who are your "weakest" town reads, Leon?

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12674 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 12618, Vecna wrote:New vecna readslist for Leonshade to copy:

Town;
Vecna
Luv
Nancy
Mathblade
Cloudkicker

Probably town;
Davesaz
Alisae
Caesar (on the condition of palaces being built)
Gorkington/Nero/RC (biggest question marks in this group)

Dont know;
Maxous
Creature
NoticeMeSenpai

Lynchpool/scumpool
KidAmn
Leonshade
Not going to change my reads because they're similar to yours, that would be the scummy thing to do. The idea that you've been floating of me copying your reads has always been pretty ridiculous, but I don't really know how to respond to it, besides that it's wrong.
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”