Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Nosferatu »

You guys think dark scum implicates massive scum? I really don't like how massive reacted to that self-vote.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
pieg
pieg
Goon
pieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:00 am

Post by pieg »

lol nos you are so blatantly scum i want to cry

and yes it was hammer unless i am miscounting he voted alz earlier and i put him to l-1
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Nosferatu »

but you're wrong tho
last.fm
gtkas
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:36 am

Post by massive »

Mod: You know what, don't replace me.

In post 1075, Nosferatu wrote:You guys think dark scum implicates massive scum? I really don't like how massive reacted to that self-vote.
What the fuck does this mean?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Kinda self-evident.
last.fm
gtkas
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:46 am

Post by massive »

No, it's not. Are you saying my request to replace out was directly related to Dark self-voting?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:49 am

Post by massive »

I'm really curious where this is going because I didn't remember reacting to his self-vote, and going back into the thread just confirms it. So congratulations, you've done a shitty job of trying to tie me to Darklyn.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1011, pieg wrote: 1. you are highly prone to conf!bias
b. you aren't attuned to gamestates
5. you don't grok readily
I'm sorry but I just noticed, what the fuck is this list.
1, b, 5?
conf
!
bias?
groking something necessitates using feelings, and alisae seems to read with tone and feelings quite often.

JUST WHAT THE FUCK. And what's the point of pointing this out to her? Just for future reference?
Not AI just an annoying observation I needed to make.
massive wrote:No, it's not. Are you saying my request to replace out was directly related to Dark self-voting?
Well, let's see, is the word "replace out" featured in my post anywhere?
Why would I compare a self-vote 30 posts earlier that you already responded to with a no context replace out? The fuck?
last.fm
gtkas
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:53 am

Post by massive »

Please continue to not answer my question. We'll get you next.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 926, Darklyn wrote:
In post 924, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm so sorry :( I still hate that game :P

Dark, are you a new member or have you played before?
New mostly
sorry but I cba to go tryhard on this game, you can have a mislynch on me if you want but this slot has barely interacted with anyone so you won't gain anything from it
In post 928, massive wrote:VOTE: Darklyn

CBA? GTFO
In post 931, Darklyn wrote:
In post 927, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Why are you trying to sell me that you're not worthy of a lynch because there are no associatives instead of because you're town?
VOTE: Darklyn
not selling anything, just stating facts, see ya
In post 979, massive wrote:
In post 967, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If scum, massive looks scummy, really his vote in general seemed overdramatized
Yeah I really REALLY hated that whole conversation between you and Darklyn. Honestly I don't care if he's scum, he's not playing the game and filling it with gutter trash, I can be rid of him either way.
^this post right after he self-votes?

I just said I didn't think the replace out and self vote were unrelated which was your question?
???
Are you aight massive?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I'll try to make this more transparent: I'm saying that the way you reacted to dark's whole attitude (self-vote included) opened up the possiblity that if dark flips scum you might be a potential partner. This is because of what seemed like an overreaction to what was simply apathy for the game, and I hadn't seen you react like that to apathy in the several game we've played together. Since the reaction seemed exaggerated, it appeared to me as if scum!massive could be lowkey distancing himself from dark by treating their behaviour with indignation.

You follow?
last.fm
gtkas
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:10 am

Post by massive »

How can this be seen as anything other than someone, who reads this game in a workplace setting, being upset at having to pull up game pages discussing sexual acts on a game site where this should not have to exist? This is not "partner anger." This is "legit disgust." The fact that Darklyn (and now you) are trying to conflate this as "scummy behavior" is why a replace out is probably necessary -- it seems no one can stoop so low as common decency and respect for their fellow players. so no, I am not "aight," I am legit pissed that this is even in a Mafia game.
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Darklyn »

Go cry to your mother, faggot
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:15 am

Post by massive »

Class.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1086, massive wrote:How can this be seen as anything other than someone, who reads this game in a workplace setting, being upset at having to pull up game pages discussing sexual acts on a game site where this should not have to exist? This is not "partner anger." This is "legit disgust." The fact that Darklyn (and now you) are trying to conflate this as "scummy behavior" is why a replace out is probably necessary -- it seems no one can stoop so low as common decency and respect for their fellow players. so no, I am not "aight," I am legit pissed that this is even in a Mafia game.
See but you didn't say "im upset cause dark used the s-word*"
You said it was because he said he couldn't be assed to follow the game. So I don't see how you expect me to immediately recognize your victorianesque disgust for indecency when you don't make that clear at all.

*the word being succ
last.fm
gtkas
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:47 am

Post by massive »

Mod: Please go ahead and replace me after all.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:50 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

VOTE: Dark
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:53 am

Post by Darklyn »

loving the butthurt
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Persivul »

Your kind of shit doesn't fly on this site.
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Darklyn »

I dunno man I've seen RC do it pretty often
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1094, Darklyn wrote:I dunno man I've seen RC do it pretty often
First - probably not like 1087
Second - and RC's been suspended for it IIRC
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:07 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

RC's playstyle is I'm always right, I don't need to tell you I'm right, sheep me. RC isn't abusive.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Persivul »

Back in Jan 2016 he got a 2-week timeout for abusive behavior. I suppose he's toned it down now but personally I don't play with him.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Nexus »

After he finished his tortilla chips, he made his way back up to the counter and ordered some churros. They came out pretty quick, and were steaming hot, and the chocolate dipping sauce was velvety smooth. They barely touched the sides as Fat Boy gobbled them up. He finished his meal happily, dabbing his face with a napkin before chucking all of his detritus in the bin. He waved jauntily as he stepped out of the shop.

Votecount 1.17:

Darklyn (7-LYNCH)
- Persivul, massive, Alisae, Pine, pieg, Darklyn, TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Whemestar (2)
- Firebringer, Nosferatu
pieg (2)
- Alz, Whemestar
Alz (2)
-implosion, Desperado

Not voting (0)
-

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is at 6am GMT on Friday 24th March 2017. (expired on 2017-03-24 06:00:00).

Darklyn has been lynched. Flip incoming. massive is also being replaced.
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Nexus »

Fat Boy was walking towards his house, when his eye was caught by a flashy new display in Tesco. "Christmas treats available now!" It was July. Still Christmas is Fat Boy's favourite time of year because there was always shit loads of junk in the shops.

He stomped into the supermarket, grabbing a basket. He still had a bag full of food ready for the picnic, but he also was ready to get more. Especially Christmas treats. He followed the signage to find the Christmas food aisle. In July. His smile widened as he realised what he was seeing. Candy canes, Christmas tree chocolates, and, most excitingly, Honey Roasted Cashew Nuts. HIS FAVOURITE TYPE OF NUT. Roasted and covered in honey. What could be better?!

He grabbed five bags and then walked to the self-service checkout. Almost shaking with excitement, Fat Boy tore the top off all of the packets and dumped them in his mouth. Coughing slightly, he chewed and swallowed, crap falling from his mouth as he savoured every bite.

"Sorry sir, you'll have to leave now," the security guard had come over, witnessing the devastation. He pushed Fat Boy out of the shop, but the damage had already been done. The till area was a disgusting mess.

Darklyn - Honey Roasted Cashews - Fat Boy Townie - Lynched Day 1

Night 1 now begins. Currently there is no deadline whilst I search for a replacement for massive. After that happens, it will be 48 hours. PM me all night actions.
Trans rights are human rights.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”