nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12900 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:55 am

Post by nancy »

My ISO contains all the answers, O Burner of Rome.

If you can't bear to read it, it went something like: replace in -> instant Nero SR -> Caesar telling me my read is bad -> sheep Caesar's TR -> bouncing back and forth between SRing you and being told my read was bad -> eventually my reads solidified to the point that I stopped sheeping anyone and decided that your antagonism made no sense from Town therefore SR -> .... -> AtE flip-out = Town.

I am currently voting Leonshade.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12901 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also what made you start to townread Alisae again? Like Ali had started scumreading you b/c he thought the same thing I did (that WIFOMing your reads was scummy) and then you started scumreading him b/c you claimed he knew that you did WIFOM reads and that his belief that you were scummy for it is fake. So what made you townread him again?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12902 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12900, nancy wrote:I am currently voting Leonshade.
correct. I still thought you were voting cloud and I guess I messed that vote.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12903 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:01 am

Post by nancy »

I started SRing Aslan because their reads were godawful and they were behaving scummily and not doing anything at all and I started getting paranoid about Notice but then I recovered from my paranoia and also decided that Aslan was just being Aslan.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12904 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of them lurking? That seems very unAli like

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12905 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:06 am

Post by nancy »

I think this game is 517 pages long.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12906 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Vecna »

Which of these slow ass hammerers shall we lynch tomorrow after Leonshade has flipped scum Nancy?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #12907 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.27

Leonshade (8):
NoticeMeSenpai, KidAmn, CloudKicker, Lil Uzi Vert, Caesar Wills It, Vecna, nancy, Nero Cain
KidAmn (4):
Maxous, Creature, Alisae, Leonshade
Vecna (2):
Gorkinton, MathBlade
RadiantCowbells (1):
davesaz
Nero Cain (1):
RadiantCowbells

Not Voting (0):

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-26 13:41:51), at which point at which point we will default to no lynch.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12908 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hammer! Hammer! Hammer!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12909 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:38 am

Post by JaeReed »

Ok I haven't read the past few pages. rl shit has blown up on me to the point I can only phone post atm.

Nero, I feel like you haven't been reading my posts. I have clearly had scumreads other than vecna. I was on maxous and am currently on Leon. PoE is a valid gamesolving process even if you don't use it yourself.

LUV I would have hooded Ali. But Ali just exited a game with myself them and DEO with hoods where we wrecked shit. That very likely factored in to their position.

I want to respond a lot more than I am right now but I'm having some rl stuff I absolutely need to have take priority, sorry. I'll quote this when I can get on the hydra again.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12910 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Leonshade »

So I'm actually townreading everyone off my wagon, with the exception of Gorkington. Is the entire scumteam pushing for my lynch? I'm flattered.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12911 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Leonshade »

Though more likely I'm wrong on someone.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12912 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Vecna »

Leon, if youre town please just selfhammer. Dont make this drag on longer than it has to.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12913 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Leonshade »

Taking out Creature/Maxous/davesaz.

MathBlade is still town.

Gorkington is the least likely town off my wagon.

So either I've got four scum on my wagon, or I'm wrong on one of Ali/RC.

Ali could be scum if I'm really underestimating his scum game due to Spyro. But at that point, either Senpai is his buddy and decided to use his super-secret tell to clear Ali while nancy is also in this game, or Senpai's secret tell is wrong. I would guess the latter, if Ali is scum.

RC could still be scum, I guess. I don't have a reason other than PoE to believe that at this point.

So there's a minimum of three, with a possibility of four scum on my wagon.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12914 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 12912, Vecna wrote:Leon, if youre town please just selfhammer. Dont make this drag on longer than it has to.
Zero chance that I'll self-hammer here. I want to see who will hammer me.
- Vecna
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12915 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:27 am

Post by JaeReed »

Ali is never ever ever scum. I will eat a lynch before I let Ali be lynched.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #12916 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Creature »

We could go back for Gorkington.
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12917 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Vecna »

Ah creature! hammer.

HAMMER
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #12918 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Creature »

idk, Leon feels like me when I'm likely to be lynched as town.
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12919 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Vecna »

Roleblock me, let the other taker of the roleblock be on gorkington (unless Leon flips with the janitor wonder).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12920 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Vecna »

Go, no more excuses. Smash puny head with hammer
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12921 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Vecna »

C'mon now, you dont need to ask Leon for permission in the scum QT.

Bus him. go
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12922 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 12907, Nahdia wrote:
Leonshade (8):
NoticeMeSenpai, KidAmn, CloudKicker, Lil Uzi Vert, Caesar Wills It, Vecna, nancy, Nero Cain
So at least three scum here.

nancy is right out.

Caesar is eliminated for now, unless something really fishy happens with the IC Wonder.

My current theory of CK/KidAmn/Nero is still alive.

There could be one scum in Senpai/LUV/Vecna if I'm wrong on one of the above.

Senpai being scum means that they were willing to risk stopping a Creature mislynch for the sake of towncred. The defense was a direct appeal to nancy, whom Jae seems close with, so it wasn't just a defense for the sake of appearances. If Creature somehow flips scum, Senpai could be his buddy, but other than that I don't see Senpai having scum motivation for stopping Creature's lynch. Or they just REALLY wanted that towncred.

LUV is the least likely of the three to be scum. Only points for scum!LUV is that he's been coasting at times, but it feels more like town apathy than anything scummy.

Vecna feels like he just wants to lynch me more than figure this game out. He's largely ignored my posting for the last couple of days, except when he can throw shade at them. He's also lead the charge for the last three mislynches (and hid behind "policy lynch" for Sondam), currently blindly leading the lynch on me.

At the same time, for this to be his scum game, he has to be REALLY good as scum. He's always been transparent about his thoughts, which have been really consistent and believable throughout. Some of his plays (like claiming the wonder) would also be really risky to come from scum. While Vecna being scum would explain a lot, it's really hard for me to believe that he could pull this off as scum.
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12923 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Vecna »

Leon, you know full well that im town so shading me if you are town here really isnt the way to go. All of this falls into the category too little too late. Regaining your desire to post when youre about to die is just too convenient and I can see all of it coming from scum just the same. You stated before you completely understand the scumread on your slot, and im simply not willing to go back now.

All the people that you mention as possible scum just feel more town than you atm.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12924 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Leonshade »

I don't know that full well, I haven't liked your posting recently.

The reason it's hard to find a hammerer is because of the remaining players, a few are townreading me and don't want to participate in a mislynch (Creature, MathBlade, RC), Ali trusts RC and the rest are either lurking, or scum who want to stay off the mislynch wagon.
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”