JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13150 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13135, Leonshade wrote:@Vecna: Why doesn't the fact that my wagon is at best 1/8 scum in your reads make you doubt your reads? If you think I'm scum, why don't you think scum is bussing? I've been the most probable lynch practically all day. If my buddies were being this obvious about staying off/trying to derail my lynch (with a parity cop in play no less), they would be easy pickings after my near-inevitable lynch. And for me, knowing that I'm town, the idea that the entire scumteam is staying off my wagon makes no sense.
...I'm just gonna point this out since I believe it extends to most of the scum team at this point and I feel like this is a fear tactic.
In post 13103, JaeReed wrote:If scum have obviously not bussed (or been able to push through a bus) all game, why in hell do you think I would start now and stay on the wagon? I could have easily springboarded on to Nero or Kid by this stage if I were scum trying to distance from buddy!Leon. This is a fact based on the gamestate.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13151 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 13137, Leonshade wrote:
In post 13096, KidAmn wrote:
In post 13094, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Kid Amn
In post 13095, Alisae wrote:VOTE: KidAmn
:giggle: at least try and hide it guys/gals/etc
In post 12800, KidAmn wrote:Tbh the complete failure of the Leonshade wagon to gain any traction says a lot about how confident scum are they can derail this town

Then again, it did work for them the last 3 times
There's nothing between these two posts despite tons of content between, KidAmn is getting away with doing nothing due to the wagon negotiations.
My vote is where I want it, I've made my case, I've not really been given anything I can respond to in defence of myself because the SRs on my slot are mostly from Yuri's previous actions. If you have questions you want answered fire away.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13152 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

Theres another argument to be made btw for why a scumleon isnt bussed yet.

He could very well be the team-leader of a team. Like, say that the scumteam consists of Leonshade/creature/Maxous/Alisae/+ someone

What are they gonna do without him?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13153 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13075, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 4.28

Leonshade (8):
NoticeMeSenpai, KidAmn, CloudKicker, Caesar Wills It, Vecna, Nero Cain, Lil Uzi Vert, nancy
KidAmn (6):
Maxous, Creature, Leonshade, MathBlade, Alisae, RC
Vecna (1):
Gorkinton
RadiantCowbells (1):
davesaz

Not Voting (0):

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-26 13:41:51), at which point at which point we will default to no lynch.
Adjusted votecount with how its currently standing by my count.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13154 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

Leonshade (8):
NoticeMeSenpa
i,
KidAmn, CloudKicker
Caesar Wills It, Vecna
Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert, nancy

KidAmn (6):
Maxous, Creature, Leonshade,
MathBlade
, Alisae, RC
Vecna
(1):
Gorkinton

RadiantCowbells (1):
davesaz

Leonshade
(8):
NoticeMeSenpai
, KidAmn, CloudKicker,
Caesar Wills It, Vecna
, Nero Cain,
Lil Uzi Vert, nancy

KidAmn (6):
Maxous, Creature, Leonshade
MathBlade
Alisae
, RC
Vecna
(1):
Gorkinton

RadiantCowbells (1):
davesaz

Hmmmm this is possibly where its at - one of two scenarios with a bunch of question marks. I guess the reason why Leon isnt hammered yet could also be "lurkers gonna lurk".
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13155 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

And yes, ofcourse there are a ton of other variations - this is just to illustrate that if Leonshade is scum, scum are banking on people that are stubborn to not vote against them.

Question then becomes; who besides mathblade is stubborn, and whose scum.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13156 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Maxous »

What did Leon claim?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13157 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Gorkington »

prooooood dodge.
trash
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13158 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 13150, JaeReed wrote:
In post 13135, Leonshade wrote:@Vecna: Why doesn't the fact that my wagon is at best 1/8 scum in your reads make you doubt your reads? If you think I'm scum, why don't you think scum is bussing? I've been the most probable lynch practically all day. If my buddies were being this obvious about staying off/trying to derail my lynch (with a parity cop in play no less), they would be easy pickings after my near-inevitable lynch. And for me, knowing that I'm town, the idea that the entire scumteam is staying off my wagon makes no sense.
...I'm just gonna point this out since I believe it extends to most of the scum team at this point and I feel like this is a fear tactic.
In post 13103, JaeReed wrote:If scum have obviously not bussed (or been able to push through a bus) all game, why in hell do you think I would start now and stay on the wagon? I could have easily springboarded on to Nero or Kid by this stage if I were scum trying to distance from buddy!Leon. This is a fact based on the gamestate.
I'm not scumreading you, so why is this relevant?
In post 13151, KidAmn wrote:
In post 13137, Leonshade wrote:
In post 13096, KidAmn wrote:
In post 13094, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Kid Amn
In post 13095, Alisae wrote:VOTE: KidAmn
:giggle: at least try and hide it guys/gals/etc
In post 12800, KidAmn wrote:Tbh the complete failure of the Leonshade wagon to gain any traction says a lot about how confident scum are they can derail this town

Then again, it did work for them the last 3 times
There's nothing between these two posts despite tons of content between, KidAmn is getting away with doing nothing due to the wagon negotiations.
My vote is where I want it, I've made my case, I've not really been given anything I can respond to in defence of myself because the SRs on my slot are mostly from Yuri's previous actions. If you have questions you want answered fire away.
You never responded to my critique of your case ( onwards). You did respond to my vote on you right after, so you were clearly reading at that time.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13159 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 13156, Maxous wrote:What did Leon claim?
VT (tried to build Petra D2, double cop wonder D3).
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13160 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why those Wonders?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13161 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13159, Leonshade wrote:
Why did you try to build the double cop wonder? You dont think a town Leonshade is a likely kill?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13162 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:57 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, why try to build the double-cop wonder without priority? As opposed to saving up for a wonder day4? Doesnt sound like something mechanics guy Leon would do....
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13163 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:11 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13141, Vecna wrote:
In post 13139, JaeReed wrote:
In post 13122, Vecna wrote:Also Jaereed, I hope you'll actually enter a dialogue about other people with me for once.

This is my prime reason to be suspicious of your slot. Whenever people make some mention of you and why theyre suspicious youre allways very quickly there to point out the inconsistencies (and you do a good job in that).

But I want to have dialogue about our reads - the more interesting stuff.
I'm not really there so quickly. It's all dependent on when things were said and when I read up (for instance stuff at night that I read on my phone I usually wouldn't respond to because it required me switching accounts).

I do feel like I have given you reasons for my reads though. It just gets drowned out in the activity of the thread.
Yeah im not saying you havent, id just like more dialogue to see things from your perspective. I feel youre a crucial part in this whole puzzle since youre a lot more in-tune with reading Alisae/Nancy, and clearly our ideas about the gamestate are different in some areas. And ofcourse theres still that weird thing with the Yuri slot.
It would help to have pointed questions I think. I am honestly not sure what you want from me here because I feel like you're being vague with your requests. You tell me to give more on my reads when I feel I have already explained them, for example.

Like, you can say "do stuff" and I can say "I've been out dancing, picked up my cousin, drank 2 cartons of rum in 2 days..." and then you'll just say "that's not the stuff I wanted" (one of those things is a lie btw but the other two I did do!). I've talked about my Alisae, Math, Creature reads in what I feel to be on repeat and in detail. I talked about RC a bit when I was directly asked about it. I explained my read on your slot and Maxous and why they're tied together. I'm pretty sure I talked about my davesaz read too (tho that might have been in mausoleum instead of here tbf). I've talked about Yuri and about Leon. Like, if you want an answer on how I feel about something I don't get why you don't just
ask
me about it.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13164 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think the problem is that a large part of your reads on some players are meta based.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13165 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:17 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13158, Leonshade wrote:
In post 13150, JaeReed wrote:
I'm not scumreading you, so why is this relevant?
Pointing out that if you're scum there's a good reason gamestate-wise that not many scum would be on your wagon.

The point is relevant regardless of having made it about myself. I don't expect scum in this gamestate to suddenly go bus heavy.

If you're town it's a different story, obviously, but I was pointing out why the argument you're making there is a fear tactic to get people to unvote. Town!Leon understands that scum likely aren't bussing here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13166 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:19 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13145, Vecna wrote:Gorkington sure has convenient timing in vanishing.
I believe this ties in to my previous post about reaching out to players directly if you want something from them if you're town.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13167 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:24 am

Post by nancy »

In post 13160, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why those Wonders?
{Caesar, Creature, Nero, PV, Vecna}
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13168 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:26 am

Post by nancy »

Notice if you're not 100% sure on this flipping scum why have you been unwavering at pole position?
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13169 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I could see Vecna pulling the PV gambit.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13170 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:33 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13164, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think the problem is that a large part of your reads on some players are meta based.
Some players, yes. But I have tried to explain those as best I can. I feel like the only one I can't put into words perfectly is Alibae.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13171 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:34 am

Post by Leonshade »

Both were investigative Wonders that I tried to build.
In post 13161, Vecna wrote:
In post 13159, Leonshade wrote:
Why did you try to build the double cop wonder? You dont think a town Leonshade is a likely kill?
Not in this game, I've been pretty down low. In general I don't tend to be an early NK, I'm rarely at the top of people's townreads early on.
In post 13162, Vecna wrote:Also, why try to build the double-cop wonder without priority? As opposed to saving up for a wonder day4? Doesnt sound like something mechanics guy Leon would do....
Kind of a Hail Mary. Sondam self-voting without claiming Petra when I went for it was really annoying, so I just submitted for the next investigative ability immediately, hoping to get lucky.
- Vecna
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13172 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:40 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13168, nancy wrote:Notice if you're not 100% sure on this flipping scum why have you been unwavering at pole position?
Are you 100% sure on anyone flipping scum here? If you're going to shade throw then you might as well be fucking explicit about it. You of all people know how fucking floored my RL has been lately, and you know I wasn't even the first one on Leon, I'm just the only person who hasn't moved off.
Also, if you have Alibae as a townread I should be hard town ftr. Your reads are pure bullshit.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13173 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:45 am

Post by nancy »

Er I'm not throwing shade I was just asking a question to try and understand your motivations :(
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13174 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:46 am

Post by nancy »

So the answer is you've been too busy? Although you said earlier that you had noticed other people being wagoned but chose not to join.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”