Micro 689: Oddrole Mafia II (Game over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:23 am

Post by lane0168 »

It's even harder to believe someone actually making up a role with a bunch of 1 shot abilities having never seen it before, when I actually had it. It'd be way too big of a coincidence out of all the possibilities of things to claim.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:17 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Kop - what is your claim?
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Kop »

I'm a one shot director.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:16 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Cool - have you used the shot?
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:31 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Guys, nominate whom would u want to be bombed?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Kop »

Yeah I used it last night. I directed Lane to Michael.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Kop »

Just a flat out guess job, didn't like his play with cloud and thought Michael was scummy. So I figured if Lane was scum, if he took the shot he would be killing my other suspected scum. But Michael was town, and leaves Lane standing.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:47 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Cool, so direct counterclaims between Kop/Lane. We bomb between them today.
In post 496, Kop wrote:Would SBF really put his neck on the line by making up a false result? Knowing that it would lead to his lynch the next day?

With 7 alive, lynch takes it to 6, scum kill makes it 5. 3 town 2 scum, lynch SBF takes it to 3 town 1 scum, then another night kill would leave 2 town 1 scum.

But with that many roles in this game could easily go against scum, so not sure if it's really viable to play a gambit like this, IMO.
In post 497, Kop wrote:If that is SBF is scum and making up a false claim.
The logic between these posts (back to back, made a minute apart) is nonexistent.
In post 419, Kop wrote:
In post 393, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 392, Michael22Omega wrote:I like bang's post above
Also
VOTE: horrordude0215
He scum reads everyone but he still didn't vote , looks kinda bad
Ummmm.... No. I scumread Dog + bang. I said I was going to look at ISOs later, and I was responding to Eddies question regarding bang.

Re: Not voting -
In post 379, horrordude0215 wrote:With deadline tomorrow night, we can't keep switching wagons over and over again until pretty much everyone has massclaimed.

We need to come to a consensus as to who to lynch and go with it.
I'm not going to play the wagon hopping game. I'm waiting until I readthrough the playerlist later today before I vote.

Comprehension is good, let's try that sometime?
You scum read Dog and Bang, why don't you place your vote on them for the time being whilst you claim to go through ISO's? It just paints a picture to me that your stalling and trying to make it look like your actively looking for scum.
Kop hops onto my wagon in a very opportunistic fashion - sheeping the case that was presented by Michael, whom he later claimed to scumread?

I also have no idea how you can possibly claim that you thought Michael was scummy. This is the entirety of your interactions with Michael
the entire game
:
In post 306, Kop wrote:VOTE: Michael22Omega
A random vote with absolutely no explanation (which he immediately follows up by switching back to SBF)
In post 419, Kop wrote:
In post 360, Michael22Omega wrote:
In post 339, CloudKicker wrote:So micheal, let me lynch you and if im wrong, tell me who you want to be reavealed and i will heavily consider it in my decision. If i fail to reveal someone at night then i will be confirmed mefia and town will have a mefia lunch tomorow, its all good for town
I am not going to care about the game after i die
And i don't really care rn anyway
VOTE: Michael
I hate self AtE.
A quote saying that he hates AtE, never indicating anything about it affecting a read.
In post 477, Kop wrote:
In post 452, Michael22Omega wrote:
In post 439, eagerSnake wrote:
DogWatch has been killed!
DogWatch was a
Cheater (town)
!
Hello!

You are a
Cheater (town)

Each night you learn the role PM of a random role in the setup, but not who has it.

Actions:
(auto)cheat

You win when all the bad guys are gone.

Good luck!

Game Thread
Guess what? i was right on him being town
You can easily say this with confidence after he died. And also can say this with confidence as scum trying to gain credit.
This is the closest thing that ever came to an inkling of suspicion on Michael, and even this is watered down as it gets.

Fakevote Kop L-1
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:30 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 730, Kop wrote:Yeah I used it last night. I directed Lane to Michael.
Lol if that was true I'd have gotten a result for Michael.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:34 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 731, Kop wrote:Just a flat out guess job, didn't like his play with cloud and thought Michael was scummy. So I figured if Lane was scum, if he took the shot he would be killing my other suspected scum. But Michael was town, and leaves Lane standing.
What didn't you like about my play with cloud exactly?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:39 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 730, Kop wrote:Yeah I used it last night. I directed Lane to Michael.
Also how long did it take you to think of that? Pretty damn incriminating you didn't counterclaim immediately don't you think?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 691, lane0168 wrote:Blocked dogwatch
In post 692, lane0168 wrote:Or inspected. Let me check
In post 693, lane0168 wrote:Yeah blocked, I didn't
In post 661, lane0168 wrote:Kop targeted Michael last night. I was going to wait to see what he had to say but looking at the iso he posts a couple posts then leaves for a couple days. And I don't feel like waiting for him up show up.

VOTE: kop
In post 721, lane0168 wrote:
In post 718, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 680, lane0168 wrote:I'll take that as a popcorn.

I'm chuck Norris and I have 10 one shot abilities

Eradicate
Track
Protect
Block
Antidote
Exorcise
Frame
Abduct
Inspect
Cpr

Popcorn kop
do me a favor and define what all of these do quickly (some like inspect are vague, I think cpr is the only normal one)
Eradicate kills through protections
Track is tracker
Protect from a single night kill
Block is roleblock
Antidote cures poison
Exorcise kills cultists or turns player into original role
Frame makes someone show up as mafia
Abduct removes someone from all night actions
Inspect gets information about a player that may or may not be true
Cpr saves someone from a night kill or kills them if no one targets them
so, I take issue with lane here. firstly; claimed an extremely similar role to a townie, even with similar actions. lane has frame, abduct, 2 kills, other stuff. this looks easily like a neutral or mafia counterpart to sbf. I take a lot of issue with the fact your actions were on both of the night kills; that's awfully coincidental. like, this is odd role and you think it's realistic two townies have nearly identical roles? this is back to why I don't understand why you auto tr'd sbf's claim, because from my perspective if there's two similar roles like that the alignments will oppose.

I'll go more indepth and reread lane after I sleep a I've been up almost 48 hours.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:30 am

Post by lane0168 »

My actions weren't on both of the night kills. My night 1 action was on dog who I scum all day and my night two action was on kop. Who wasn't a night kill.

Look at kop all of a sudden counter claiming for fucks sake. How is that not obvious?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:40 am

Post by lane0168 »

I believed the claim for the most part, but was still unsure of alignment day 1. I've already said that. That's why I was still questioning her day one after the claim.

Day 2 started with get claiming a guilty on someone I thought was being sketchy end of day 1 and I believed it. Clouds play solidified my belief.

Don't say I auto townread sbf when that's not true. I should have been more specific about believing the role and alignment and when if I wasn't today already.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:26 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

At this point in time I'm gutreading it as either eddie/kop or bang/kop solely depending on bang's willingness to bomb.

lane - the similarity between your and SBF's claims is concerning, but oddrole has the potential for multiple roles with mindfuck mechanics like this and I can't point out much of your play that has been scum indicative. If you flip, I'm going to hate you.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:28 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Lane - the only question I have for you... why keep your vote on bang instead of going back to the 1v1 between Sweet/Cloud when you believed the guilty was legitimate?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

don't bomb or hammer a ything before I post tomorrow pce
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:53 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

My line of thinking - if kop's counterclaim was legitimate and he actually had a direct to Michael yesterday, he would have claimed it instantly and immediately voted lane (who would have had to be lying with his result) in his initial post.

Instead, he just said "this is a lie" and his next post was over an hour later with a halfass post about how lane was just following SBF's lead. I don't buy it. Kop is pretty confirmed scum imo, and if bang goes through with the bombing it leaves Eddie through POE.

@bang - if kop and eddie tell you to bomb lane, and myself/lane are telling you to bomb kop, you're going to have to make the split decision. What are your thoughts thus far?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 740, horrordude0215 wrote:Lane - the only question I have for you... why keep your vote on bang instead of going back to the 1v1 between Sweet/Cloud when you believed the guilty was legitimate?
To confirm bang as town before we realized what he meant. Day 2 lasted like a day. Before Michael, Kop, bang, and cloud lynched sweets. 2 of which flipped town
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Also Eddie, when you get back can you please claim your role name?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 742, horrordude0215 wrote:My line of thinking - if kop's counterclaim was legitimate and he actually had a direct to Michael yesterday, he would have claimed it instantly and immediately voted lane (who would have had to be lying with his result) in his initial post.

Instead, he just said "this is a lie" and his next post was over an hour later with a halfass post about how lane was just following SBF's lead. I don't buy it. Kop is pretty confirmed scum imo, and if bang goes through with the bombing it leaves Eddie through POE.

@bang - if kop and eddie tell you to bomb lane, and myself/lane are telling you to bomb kop, you're going to have to make the split decision. What are your thoughts thus far?
SOrry. Honestly speaking I was not following much of whats happening for 2 reasons- Oddrole is something I am playing for the first time. SO absolutely new to these wild and wide variety of roles, some of them alignment changing etc. Secondly, I enrolled in 2 Oddrole games simultaneously, both modded by Eagersnake. In the other game also, I was a town and got power lynched for no rhyme or reason in 48 hours after Day 2 started, and that too when I was offline.

My thoughts- since I havent read properly, I just assumed this- I am mostly sure Horror is town. I know I am town. Since there ought to be atleast 2 scum, they are between Eddie, Kop, Lane. Now whoever is town between these 3, should instantly know where the scum is, if they believe me. Thats why I wanted everyone to give their top scumread. But since you guys didnt believe me, and I understand the reason and also how things wont be as simple for you as I lay down because of your suspicion of me, SO I just requested everyone to nominate whom to bomb. Once everyone nominated, I would have seen the pattern and again tried to convince you all of my being townie. If you woudnt have agreed, I would have gone ahead with bombing. But I still feel that even if I bomb a scum, if I die, you guys enter night with 2+1. So thats auto loss.

@Mod, does bombing end the day phase OR does the day continue after bombing. Cumon, you can answer this one in the thread itself and its related to mechanics so any&everybody should know this

In post 743, lane0168 wrote:
In post 740, horrordude0215 wrote:Lane - the only question I have for you... why keep your vote on bang instead of going back to the 1v1 between Sweet/Cloud when you believed the guilty was legitimate?
To confirm bang as town before we realized what he meant. Day 2 lasted like a day. Before Michael, Kop, bang, and cloud lynched sweets. 2 of which flipped town
Thanks for reminding. That makes me almost sure Kop is a scum. It could be Kop-Eddie or if Lane is known for bussing and elaborate charades, only then Kop-Lane
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

If the day continues even after bombing I am ready to bomb whoever we agree upon.
If the day ends after bombing, then the only way town can win is LYNCH scum correctly.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 744, horrordude0215 wrote:Also Eddie, when you get back can you please claim your role name?
I did. AI, like artificial intelligence aka computers
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

What does it do?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 745, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 742, horrordude0215 wrote:My line of thinking - if kop's counterclaim was legitimate and he actually had a direct to Michael yesterday, he would have claimed it instantly and immediately voted lane (who would have had to be lying with his result) in his initial post.

SOrry. Honestly speaking I was not following much of whats happening for 2 reasons- Oddrole is something I am playing for the first time. SO absolutely new to these wild and wide variety of roles, some of them alignment changing etc. Secondly, I enrolled in 2 Oddrole games simultaneously, both modded by Eagersnake. In the other game also, I was a town and got power lynched for no rhyme or reason in 48 hours after Day 2 started, and that too when I was offline.

My thoughts- since I havent read properly, I just assumed this- I am mostly sure Horror is town. I know I am town. Since there ought to be atleast 2 scum, they are between Eddie, Kop, Lane. Now whoever is town between these 3, should instantly know where the scum is, if they believe me. Thats why I wanted everyone to give their top scumread. But since you guys didnt believe me, and I understand the reason and also how things wont be as simple for you as I lay down because of your suspicion of me, SO I just requested everyone to nominate whom to bomb. Once everyone nominated, I would have seen the pattern and again tried to convince you all of my being townie. If you woudnt have agreed, I would have gone ahead with bombing. But I still feel that even if I bomb a scum, if I die, you guys enter night with 2+1. So thats auto loss.

@Mod, does bombing end the day phase OR does the day continue after bombing. Cumon, you can answer this one in the thread itself and its related to mechanics so any&everybody should know this

In post 743, lane0168 wrote:
Thanks for reminding. That makes me almost sure Kop is a scum. It could be Kop-Eddie or if Lane is known for bussing and elaborate charades, only then Kop-Lane
effort post later just woke up bit quick reply, you are aware mod replying in the thread confirms your role and means you don't have to bomb anyone, meaning mod will never answer in the thread, right?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”