He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #13475 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 13472, KidAmn wrote:
In post 13465, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13464, RadiantCowbells wrote:Sorry dead thread I tried. There's only so much stupidity that one radiantcowbells can carry.
If we can lynch scum Kid today then I think the rest fall into place.
I'll remind you
again
that repeatedly stating a thing to be true without giving a damn good reason doesn't make it so

Your so called "never lynch" Leon has literally said he has no good reason to believe I'm scum and yet is still voting me purely because I was the next biggest wagon at the time

JFC if it wouldn't be anti-town AF I would hammer myself at the first opportunity just to rub it in you and RC's faces at this point
I did give reasons even started what I do as VCA in front of you.

My ISO is full of questioning what happened.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13476 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13474, RadiantCowbells wrote:nah it's called for. I've had it up to fucking here with this town
Youre like a toddler stomping his feet because you got refused a cookie.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #13477 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 13476, Vecna wrote:
In post 13474, RadiantCowbells wrote:nah it's called for. I've had it up to fucking here with this town
Youre like a toddler stomping his feet because you got refused a cookie.
Sometimes that works to get a lynch.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13478 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by nancy »

@Math OK, that was admittedly hyperbole. Btw the whole basis of your scumread on me was because Spiffeh pulled the wagon off Yuri and I am now trying to kill Yuri, so you are left with scrambled eggs as to why I am scum, not even mentioning the fact that I don't bus so it makes zero sense for me to be scum with KidAmn.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13479 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

We good Math?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13480 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13467, JaeReed wrote:
In post 13441, Nero Cain wrote:So by confirming that you said this, me asking if Nancy was buying into this is misrepping you how?
You're framing it as though that's what I believe has happened when I said it's a theory. It only means that Maxous or dave flipping scum at one point means I look more at the other.

Like you do this a lot with my posts, I say I don't have STRONG scumreads, and you say I don't have reads, and I'm starting to think it's just coming from scum instead of bad town and RC and Math were right.
You
DON'T
have reads. Besides the Nancy-scum you are pushing now your main pushes have been Vecna for most of the game, Max (who I think is either town or scum with scum with Creature, in that order) and Leon for most of the day. Maybe you don't like hearing about your play or something but I'm not misrepping you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #13481 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Vecna Still angry but I think that is my quirk. I still scumread you but just don't do that again.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #13482 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 13478, nancy wrote:@Math OK, that was admittedly hyperbole. Btw the whole basis of your scumread on me was because Spiffeh pulled the wagon off Yuri and I am now trying to kill Yuri, so you are left with scrambled eggs as to why I am scum, not even mentioning the fact that I don't bus so it makes zero sense for me to be scum with KidAmn.
Nope. I don't believe you that you don't bus.

There's a common saying I am going to butcher here for a point.

Scum don't bus except when they do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13483 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Aye 1 day left lolol
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13484 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Wanna see something

UNVOTE:
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13485 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Gorkington »

be back tomorrow.
trash
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13486 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13487 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

Guess ill go sleep as well.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13488 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 13482, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13478, nancy wrote:@Math OK, that was admittedly hyperbole. Btw the whole basis of your scumread on me was because Spiffeh pulled the wagon off Yuri and I am now trying to kill Yuri, so you are left with scrambled eggs as to why I am scum, not even mentioning the fact that I don't bus so it makes zero sense for me to be scum with KidAmn.
Nope. I don't believe you that you don't bus.

There's a common saying I am going to butcher here for a point.

Scum don't bus except when they do.
oh god

I just

fuck it, someone just put me at L-1 so I can flip town and then everyone can see what Math/RC are doing here

Look up gish galloping because that is what 90% of Math/RC's posts have been the last IRL week and you're all fucking being dragged along by it

I refuse to defend myself any more, just get this shit done already
Vecna wrote:I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs
Don't have to defend yourself properly when the people pushing the counterwagons are your buddies
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13489 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13468, nancy wrote:
In post 13457, JaeReed wrote:
In post 13437, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13434, JaeReed wrote:nancy is scum. Kid and Leon both have to be mislynches.

VOTE: nancy
Nope kid is scum. Put your vote back please BaeReed.
I was on Leon before. nancy doesn't bus, therefore every lynch she has tried to achieve today is town. I'd much rather lynch her over town.

A town nancy doesn't spin a fucking narrative on me doing what LUV said Vecna wanted to try to give him something if he's town. A town nancy knows that my read on Aslan is fucking genuine and nancy in this day phase SAID SHE PICKED UP ON WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT BUT DOESN'T HAVE ME AS A TOWN READ AND LATER DENIES KNOWLEDGE.

She's scum guaranteed. A town nancy doesn't scumread me here ever and doesn't float multiball in a
clear
situation where multiball is almost guaranteed to not be a thing.

pedit and now she's forcing the odd night/even night theory that has happened pretty much NEVER. I'm going to double check Undertale for who was pushing that because I'm pretty sure it's a scumtell.
I have no idea what happened last night. You shade and attack anyone who questions you. Is arguing that Maxous isn't scum because him being scum would require terrible play or multiball floating multiball? Is this like the scumtell of someone jumping on NKA?
You said coming in to the start of the day that you did, then you realized you didn't, then you adjusted your read, implying you understood.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13490 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by nancy »

I didn't understand :/

You can't link me to posts or anything?
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13491 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13480, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 13467, JaeReed wrote:
In post 13441, Nero Cain wrote:So by confirming that you said this, me asking if Nancy was buying into this is misrepping you how?
You're framing it as though that's what I believe has happened when I said it's a theory. It only means that Maxous or dave flipping scum at one point means I look more at the other.

Like you do this a lot with my posts, I say I don't have STRONG scumreads, and you say I don't have reads, and I'm starting to think it's just coming from scum instead of bad town and RC and Math were right.
You
DON'T
have reads. Besides the Nancy-scum you are pushing now your main pushes have been Vecna for most of the game, Max (who I think is either town or scum with scum with Creature, in that order) and Leon for most of the day. Maybe you don't like hearing about your play or something but I'm not misrepping you.
Not having STRONG SCUMREADS is not the same as not having READS. I have hard townreads that I will never lynch, which you even commented on at one point. THOSE ARE READS. I can't see you honestly believing that the only reads that matter are super strong scumreads.

Plus earlier you were all on about how I only pushed Vecna. That was provably false because I was on Leon and I was pushing Max when I thought Vecna was town for the way he was pushing Vecna. I was pushing nancy when she pulled that shit saying Ali was scum.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13492 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by nancy »

Admittedly I basically automatically scumread anyone who voted Nay in today's resolution phase.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13493 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13490, nancy wrote:I didn't understand :/

You can't link me to posts or anything?
You have like 7 pages of ISO and you actually know I'm busy today and every weekend so no. Not to mention if you're scum it's downright fucking detrimental of me to do so.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13494 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by nancy »

Thought it was something in your ISO.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #13495 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

How can I be gish galloping when I haven't made a single point against you besides that you've got shitty associatives with clownfuck nero
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13496 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by nancy »

I'm so bored of this game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13497 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13491, JaeReed wrote:I can't see you honestly believing that the only reads that matter are super strong scumreads.
TBH, I do think they matter more than town reads. 1.) There are always going to more more town in a game than scum. So someone could just randomly assign town reads to various slots in a game and be mostly correct. This is why I think ppl that "town hunt" are largely full of shit. 2.) Scum already know who town are...and scum can't hunt their own.

TBH, I did only skim. I didn't even read but I think its a fair accusation that you've had a lack of reads and you've stuck to mainly tunneling Vecna and Max with a side of Leon today and now Nancy I guess. I guess you could nitpick my word choice at times but I think its plenty fair to be squinty eyed at you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13498 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Alisae < I would rather lynch a person claiming a guilty on this than ever lynch this
Creature, Math, LUV, Caesar Wills It, RadiantCowbells < All obvtown and I would rather no lynch than lynch any of these
Gorkington, Cloudkicker < Townish with some doubts. With Gork I want to spend some time asking specific questions that I haven't gotten around to because I feel like he has the same problem as I do in that he doesn't know wtf people actually want from him, and with CK I think ssbm did an ssbm specific towntell
KidAmn < More likely to be town for how the D1 wagon played out I think
Vecna < On probation, preferably I want him and RC parity copped
davesaz, Maxous < Mechanically these are the same alignment, I think. If Vecna is town Maxous is scum though, and davesaz with the lurking didn't exactly endear himself to me but Math thinks dave is town so idunno and the outing of the wonder was townish I think because it's stressful thinking you might get nked and not knowing if your results will be lost, but also it's possible he's just scum that knows he won't be nightkilled and is trying to off chance if the vig doesn't shoot math make it so he's not the target?
Nero Cain, Leonshade < If we had more time I would actually want to sort this more given the latest bouts of posting from both of them. I do not think they are the same alignment.
nancy < talked about this recently

Ok I'm trying to work out how to do this Math, sorry if I mess it up. My partner originally thought we needed to watch out for backstabbers due to experience with those who might be prone to that in history. Last night I held hands with a red haired child as he crossed the street, and some people I think were going to bully him but couldn't because I was there. Today I'm so hungry that I was thinking I might go for a steak but I wasn't sure whether it was better to not since I actually don't really like meat, and while I dislike 50 shades of grey on principle I thought maybe I should read it tonight for posterity's sake, but I kinda wanted your thoughts on that?

I'm pretty sure you understand how my reads have been colored this game so if I die before you can you please out that information for me? If nancy's scum like I think then I think I'm fucked and guaranteed to be dead because I pushed on her too soon. Please do not ever let Ali be lynched, and help RC see scum!nancy is the highest probability if I die, don't let them get out of NKA on that. At this stage I think scum has Hanging Gardens or the vig wasn't picked up, unless someone is playing the waiting game as town on it, or scum have the vig and are waiting to endgame with it, which is also possible.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13499 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13497, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 13491, JaeReed wrote:I can't see you honestly believing that the only reads that matter are super strong scumreads.
TBH, I do think they matter more than town reads. 1.) There are always going to more more town in a game than scum. So someone could just randomly assign town reads to various slots in a game and be mostly correct. This is why I think ppl that "town hunt" are largely full of shit. 2.) Scum already know who town are...and scum can't hunt their own.

TBH, I did only skim. I didn't even read but I think its a fair accusation that you've had a lack of reads and you've stuck to mainly tunneling Vecna and Max with a side of Leon today and now Nancy I guess. I guess you could nitpick my word choice at times but I think its plenty fair to be squinty eyed at you.
Then your issues with me are playstyle related. I don't think town hunting is invalid at all. It's a strong tool to use in mafia.

I pushed nancy earlier than just recently. I find a lot of things you do to be disingenuous.

For instance:
Saying being anti-town = scum, then self-voting, one of the most anti-town things to do, and whining that people don't believe your AtE. This is hypocritical at best and some really bad cog diss at worst.
Saying I don't have reads when it's provably false < your explanation for this seems to be that townreads don't count as reads and weaker scumreads don't count as reads, and associative reads don't count as reads.... So by your reasoning there RC must be conftown for his tunnel on you because he had a strong scumread coming in to the game...?
You used the excuse that you don't want to listen to the people who were on 3 mislynches up til now, and then when I pointed out that I wasn't you didn't re-evaluate on that at all, just said you mixed me up with someone else and then...nothing. Still to this day.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”