Newbie 1781 - Game over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Fykus »

Hello everybody, greetings accountant, I just cant seem to get away from you, haha.

VOTE: handsome
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Fykus »

Are we gonna do that bulletproof reveal schtick that seems to be the craze these days or na?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Fykus »

In post 41, Creature wrote:I know one scum (and it's never too early), if you want to know, we could discuss about it.
Sure lets hear it
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 51, Creature wrote:Fykus was my scumread.
In post 54, Creature wrote:He was posting elsewhere while here he seemed inactive.
In post 59, Creature wrote:Actually I felt I just had to bring something so he would appear.
?? These all seem like pretty weak reasons to scum read me, considering there are other people in the game that haven't even posted yet. I'll hold off on putting a vote on you for this cause it might just be a push by you to get the ball rolling in this game. As for the order of my responses (and their orders) I was at work about to start doing something so didn't have much time to post anything worthwhile and thought I'd be able to come back to some sort of substance re: the potential scum.
Anyways, do we wanna do the 1 shot BP thing or not? I only ask cause in another game I replaced into the other day they'd done it and now we've got a confirmed townie to rally around.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 63, Accountant wrote:
In post 61, Fykus wrote:I only ask cause in another game I replaced into the other day they'd done it and now we've got a confirmed townie to rally around.
Please do not talk about ongoing games!!

Also, I'm in favor of it. I'm not a BP.
sorry didnt realise
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Fykus »

p.s not a bp
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 68, rb wrote:
In post 54, Creature wrote:He was posting elsewhere while here he seemed inactive.
I'm only in 1 game, wut
I think creature was referring to me in that post
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Fykus »

Hey destro any chance of you letting us know if your 1 shot bp or not please?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Fykus »

Posting intent to put Destro at L-1 if they havent posted anything to refute the evidence against them by the time I wake up tomorrow (9 hours or so).
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Fykus »

In post 133, Accountant wrote:
In post 130, rb wrote:Wao this wagon building fast, dunno what destro even did
Did you read my ISO?

(Fykus, don't put Destro at L-1 yet, quickhammers are bad)
Yeah, thats why I posted "Intent" to put at L-1 rather than actually voting. It puts the pressure on but it doesn't allow anyone to quick hammer and end the day on page 6.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Fykus »

VOTE: Destro

Could we get a claim or a refutation of the evidence against you please?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Fykus »

p.s thats L-1
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 157, Accountant wrote:UNVOTE:

We're not L-1ing Destro yet. rb, why are you buddying me?
sorry, just wanted to put some pressure on since ive been intending to l1 for days and hes ignoring it
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Fykus »

Sorry I hadn't even realised that I hadnt posted for however the long the prod period is. Will go back through the thread after work and see if I can post something of substance.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Fykus »

Right, so heres where we're at re: the BP claim schtick:

Accountant- not BP
Aatami- not BP
Fykus- not BP
Tarkus- not BP
Creature - not BP
Sagittarius - not BP
rb - ??
EccentricLemon - ??
HighKingDestro - ??

I'd like a claim from you three on your next posts please or I'll start voting as if a non claim is an admission of being scum.
Just a little offshoot of this thought - I find it curious that rb was kind of against the BP claim at the beginning and then never confirmed or denied if they are BP or not (considering the fact that our IC would have to be experienced in mafia and would thus know the advantages of this strategy).

As for the moment though, im 90% certain that HKD is scum and I find it unfortunate that the wagon on him fell apart before he could reappear and react to the pressure on him (surely he'd be due for a prod right about now?). As for his partner I'm going to have to do a few ISO reads to try and come to that conclusion.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Fykus »

p.s following up on my post, what're everyones thoughts on rb?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Fykus »

Bye accountant, we love you.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Fykus »

In post 258, Loopdan wrote:Dammit. I just said nobody should do anything until rb and destro claim BP or not BP and then I did something.
I like the way you think.

VOTE: rb
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Fykus »

In post 252, Tarkus wrote:
In post 243, Fykus wrote: Just a little offshoot of this thought - I find it curious that rb was kind of against the BP claim at the beginning and then never confirmed or denied if they are BP or not (considering the fact that our IC would have to be experienced in mafia and would thus know the advantages of this strategy).

As for the moment though, im 90% certain that HKD is scum and I find it unfortunate that the wagon on him fell apart before he could reappear and react to the pressure on him (surely he'd be due for a prod right about now?). As for his partner I'm going to have to do a few ISO reads to try and come to that conclusion.
That is curious. Not sure if rb was actually against it but he definitely didn't offer any support. Need to hear from him on this, but I like where his vote is at and I've been leaning town on him so far.

And I don't think the destro wagon really fell apart. Lost some votes, but I'm still scumreading him and accountant was as well. He should still be feeling the pressure.
In post 75, rb wrote:i have no idea why we're bp claiming
He acted all coy with it and then never acknowledged anybody mentioning it again.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Fykus »

In post 262, Loopdan wrote:I don't know how you people got more than half-way through day1 using the BP claim strategy without forcing every player to claim. Several players in this game should know better (Accountant included).
I'll take the blame for that one. I was the one who brought it up in the first place and then I never kept track of who had claimed/who hadn't until yesterday when someone else posted it.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Fykus »

Sorry lemon i honestly didnt see it. P.s was a pretty scummy post.
P.p.s being IC doesnt give someone free reign on staying out of discussions and/or important strategy participation
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Fykus »

Also im at work so dont expect immediate responses from me
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Fykus »

Ill leave that decision to loopdan since hes more experienced but i think ive got an idea of the scumteam now. Will post in depth after work
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Fykus »

Go ahead and ask questions. Questions are good
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 286, Sagittarius wrote: Fykus: Why are you all over Loopdan?
Carefully re-read his ISO and you'll possibly see it. But the tl;dr is I'm pretty positive he's town.
In post 290, rb wrote:Tbh I've never seen the BP claim thing Loopdan? In fact, how is this suddenly a thing you're insistent on when all of our previous newbie games together you haven't even suggested it at all?

I actually can't stand mechanical-clearing people and think it's a wholly shit way to teach newbies to play because matrix6 is designed to be a simplified manner in which they can learn how to scumhunt, not a setup to be exploited to try and get a win. Honestly the stupidest thing.
viewtopic.php?p=8863697#p8863697

TBH I wasn't a fan of it when it was suggested in a game I was involved in either (in my first game we didn't find out we had a BP til day 2 when a nk was missed, which eventually led us to work out who scum were) but then I read this explanation. It makes sense for us to try it out, plus it gives opportunity early on for scum to slip up. Feel free to not participate in it but I'll take that as an admission of guilt and will push for your lynch today.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Fykus »

I like how you're trying to distance yourself from scumbuddy lemon. I'd like for us townies to lynch rb first today so that newbscum lemon has to decide what to do with his night actions himself, rather than having experiencedscum rb find a good target.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Fykus »

Loopdan (SE) (replaced Accountant)
Tarkus
Aatami
Creature (SE)
Sagittarius (replaced Handsome)
HighKingDestro
EccentricLemon (replaced Ulti)
rb (IC)
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Fykus »

These discussions are best left for after the game or in some other discussion topic. Right now we're balls deep into day 1 with the bp claim strat already in place.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 270, EccentricLemon wrote:I don't necessarily agree that it's right to go after rb for not supporting the BP claim thing. He's the IC, and the IC my last game tried their best to remain neutral and not get in the way of people trying different strategies. So he might not approve but not want to interfere. Idk if it's a universal IC thing or if it's just the one I happened to have. In any case, I want him to comment on it because there isn't much about it in his ISO. Personally, if I were to scumread him, it would be because of his complete certainty of players' alignments. Even being a seasoned player and the ISO doesn't excuse that kind of certainty in my book.

I keep getting confused between Tarkus and Fykus haha, they sound so similar.
In post 254, Aatami wrote:What are everyone's thoughts on the tarkus vs Sagittarius debate?
I agree that it's most likely town v. town. Neither of them strike me as scum, really. I think Tarkus' questions are very valid and constructive and Sagittarius' analysis is pretty thought out.
In post 243, Fykus wrote:
I'd like a claim from you three on your next posts please or I'll start voting as if a non claim is an admission of being scum.
Not really a fan of this take-charge attitude or the missed statement in my post. Even if Fykus just skimmed my post, my not BP claim was the last thing in the post, so it wasn't hard to miss. I agree it was a bit long and dreary, but especially if he's so concerned with the whole BP claim thing he should at least be skimming posts for that. What I'm trying to say is I don't like how this means or at least makes it seem that Fykus didn't read that post, which he should have expected was going to answer to a lot of statements made toward me at a time when my play was under scrutiny.
This whole post basically outs lemons and rb as scum buddies and I don't think anything rb can do can seperate himself from it now. I could be wrong though, and lemons might actually be town (I'll know for sure tomorrow) but the way rb is acting at the moment makes me pretty certain we've nailed scum here. We still have 2 mislynches until LyLo so I think its a safe bet to get rid of rb today.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Fykus »

I like your thinking rb and I'm intrigued to learn more about your strategy because in the only mini normal I played I failed horribly (as scum). Unfortunately me and you aren't batting on the same team this game so hopefully in the future I'll be able to play another game with you on your side. This isn't it though. :(

After the game I'll explain my reasoning for "pushing" the BP strat in the first place.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 226, Tarkus wrote:Unless I missed someone, right now we're at:
Accountant- not BP
Aatami- not BP
Fykus- not BP
Me- not BP
In post 227, Creature wrote:Not BP either.
In post 234, EccentricLemon wrote: Not BP either by the way.
hey lemons I just found your claim on the bottom of your big post, I think what happened was I thought that part was your profile signature thing lol.
In post 324, rb wrote:Kinda wish id just claimed BP to fuck with the game, but i know if i got lynched as town it sets a pretty shitty example as IC to lie as town and would be pretty demoralizing for the rest of the players and from a certain POV, anti-wincon.
If you had I would of got you lynched because I'd of known you were lying
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Fykus »

In post 342, Tarkus wrote:
In post 341, Sagittarius wrote:Rb, jeez, I'm not saying I expected you to be 100% caught up because you posted, I said you
saw the posts I mentioned
because you literally
commented
on the first and
quoted
the second one. It'd be cool if you said something like "oh damn, I guess I just didn't think about it :^)" but you're denying you completely didn't see them when you obviously did.
Yeah this is true and really hurts rb's argument here. I'm struggling with the idea that scum!rb has been bussing lemon since the start of the game tho.

Sagittarius, what's giving you a town read off lemon's recent posts?
It could be that rb is trying to distance themself hard from lemon because lemon put their foot into the grave and is dragging rb down with them. Or it could be that rb is a roleblocker and doesnt need lemon alive to win the game and is offering up lemon as a sacrificial lamb of sorts to get some town credit.

Creature it feels like you haven't read the last 5 or so pages at all. It's like you've completely ignored everything thats transpired and now you're after me for some reason? What do you hope to get out of me? A claim? I'd rather not. If you need to know something just ask me cause I'm an open book.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Fykus »

In post 355, Loopdan wrote:Destro dies without a BP/notBP claim.

VOTE: Destro
I'm not sure if I want to give scum!rb a chance at a night action or not. I feel like he could read between the lines and pick a target that will hurt town.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Fykus »

Hello pyra how does it feelto come into a scumread slot. P.s are you BP or not?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 363, Pyra wrote:Sorry for not getting back to you guys as quickly as I probably should have. To answer both of your questions, I'm not town 1-shot bulletproof unless I read something wrong here (this is my first game here lol). Fykus what do you mean by "scumread slot" if I may ask?
Alot of people think the person you replaced was mafia. Are you mafia?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Fykus »

I think the gist of it was he kept dodging questions and wouldn't claim BP or not.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Fykus »

Hey before you head off chuck a vote on rb for us
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Fykus »

Ok so this is a quick post before I go back and make a bigger one on my reasoning for everything and answering the questions you've asked me in the last 24 hours though.

I think it might of been lemon that incriminated rb for me (im gonna have to double check that). Basically the theory goes that if lemon is scum with rb we need to take out rb first because he knows what to do with his night actions. Especially considering he'd be able to "read between the lines" of whats been said. If you guys had read between the lines you'd probably know why I'm 99% certain that loopdan is town. Basically I don't want to reveal too much before tonight just incase we mislynch somebody and mafia keeps 2 people alive for the night.

p.s if you think im scum you should go back and read my scum game and you'll see the difference between that game is night and day.

Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70173

anyways, ill be back soon with a proper post.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Fykus »

Ok so I think I'm kind of back in the groove now. I think that this post:
In post 270, EccentricLemon wrote:I don't necessarily agree that it's right to go after rb for not supporting the BP claim thing. He's the IC, and the IC my last game tried their best to remain neutral and not get in the way of people trying different strategies. So he might not approve but not want to interfere. Idk if it's a universal IC thing or if it's just the one I happened to have. In any case, I want him to comment on it because there isn't much about it in his ISO. Personally, if I were to scumread him, it would be because of his complete certainty of players' alignments. Even being a seasoned player and the ISO doesn't excuse that kind of certainty in my book.

I keep getting confused between Tarkus and Fykus haha, they sound so similar.
In post 254, Aatami wrote:What are everyone's thoughts on the tarkus vs Sagittarius debate?
I agree that it's most likely town v. town. Neither of them strike me as scum, really. I think Tarkus' questions are very valid and constructive and Sagittarius' analysis is pretty thought out.
In post 243, Fykus wrote:
Not really a fan of this take-charge attitude or the missed statement in my post. Even if Fykus just skimmed my post, my not BP claim was the last thing in the post, so it wasn't hard to miss. I agree it was a bit long and dreary, but especially if he's so concerned with the whole BP claim thing he should at least be skimming posts for that. What I'm trying to say is I don't like how this means or at least makes it seem that Fykus didn't read that post, which he should have expected was going to answer to a lot of statements made toward me at a time when my play was under scrutiny.
Is what gave me the scumread on lemon/rb. Basically lemon posts this as we're pressuring rb for a BP claim and then afterwards rb tries to distance himself hard from lemon. Things have settled down now in regards to everything so I've got less of a "lets lynch rb" harddon now. However if we wanted to clear rb all we'd have to do is lynch lemon and see what they flipped.

As for HKD I'm going to have to go back even further to see what gave me the thought that they were scum.

Be back soon
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Fykus »

Yeah I'm saying that if lemon is scum then its highly likely that rb is their scum partner. As for your slot I'll go back and re-read my thoughts on it plus the posts HKD made to jog my memory of why I thought it was scum. As for you I think you're a bit too smart to be newbie.

Be back soon. Posting in between real life happenings
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Fykus »

Right, so basically HKD just buggered about and posted 0 substance the entire time he was here and then finally dropped off the face of the earth (without claiming bp or not either).

@Pyra - couple of things:
-Could you give us your thoughts on the game so far
-What experience have you got playing mafia (not on here you've already said this is your first game)

please and thankyou.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Fykus »

Yo creature whats your reads on rb, lemon and pyra/HKD?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Fykus »

Who are your scumreads then?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Fykus »

I look forward to hearing your theory lemon.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Fykus »

VOTE: lemon
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Fykus »

Creature who are your scum reads?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Fykus »

Care to explain?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Fykus »

Alright sag put your money where your mouth is and put a vote on rb.

VOTE: rb

As for everyone else ill post something properly after work.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Fykus »

Agree with tarkus. Theres 18 pages for you to examine and at least get a read from. With a couple days until the deadline now isnt the time to be pussy footing around pyra
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Fykus »

Fwiw the bp claim was my idea. Also it generally disadvantages mafia. The whole thing was thought up as a way to improve town win rates. If youd like to learn more me and ladpool have both posted about it when arguing with rb
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Fykus »

It's curious that lemon says that hes got this good read to give us and then just disappears into the sunset on vla without mentioning a time frame with a few days left until the time runs out on this day. I also have a sneaking suspicion that Pyra is more experienced at this game than they let on. Looking at some of the lengthier posts you can see a kind of thought process that takes a few games to develop properly on here. An alt account maybe? Or maybe scum who knows what they're doing? Might be something for us to press on tomorrow.

For now though we need to find ourselves a good (hopefully) lynch target that'll bring us closer to solving the game. I am not that target - I'm valuable to the town alive. But anywho,
In post 441, Sagittarius wrote:I got really goddamn sick so if you need something from me in particular just yell at me

Two days for a deadline doesn't sound too good , sounds like people are still in pressure mode jsntead of lynch mode

For me;

Preferred lynch target is still rb although idk if anyone is on board anymore.
bother me for a point by point case, it's not just the BP thing

Fykus is second preferred lynch target, "
can compromise onto Lemon
Will throw a hissy fit if we lynch anyone else. Probably. Idk I'm tired . bye
I'd like to here this aforementioned case on rb.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Fykus »

Tarkus i know you're town and you dont trust me much but can you please consider putting rb at L-1 so we can push for s claim? Theres 2 or 3 days left and we need to hurry it along. If you like his answer then revote me. If anyone hammers then we can lynch them tomorrow
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Fykus »

If you dont want prs to claim theyre a pr (not suggesting he is one) then how do you expect them to not be lynched?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Fykus »

Welp youre forcing me to claim. Give me an hour and ill post on my lunch break. Please refrain from hammering until then. Lynch whoever does if it happens
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Fykus »

Yeah there was - rb
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Fykus »

Point out what you want me to regute pyra.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Fykus »

Refute*
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Fykus »

I only suggested to use it on rb to see if he would fake a claim. I asked what a pr is supposed to do when theyre at L-1 if we're not supposed to claim since my wagon was gaining traction. If you havent noticed ive been hinting the entire game that im a pr. Why do you think im so cocksure and taking charge of the game? I wont come out and tell you my role unless im at L1 again since i dont want to confirm scums suspicions of what setup we're in since theyd have a rough idea (if they have a rb or not). But anyway thanks for painting a target on my back tonight.

Heres why we should lynch rb: if he flips scum we know its either lemon or pyra thats his buddy. If he flips town it clears lemon. And town can start to figure out who the scum team is.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Fykus »

The whole reason i brought up the bp strat was to try catch scum in a claim. Obviously that didnt happen but the reluctances etc was telling
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Fykus »

If i survive the night somehow we'll have 4 conf town if my suspicions are correct
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Fykus »

The wagon was going to get traction again and i promised a claim in an hour i had no choice.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Fykus »

Dont forget pyra was HKDs slot and we scum read him for a while for reasons other than the bp no claim. Im not saying its a definate but it is something to consider
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Fykus »

Welcome
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Fykus »

16 hours before the day ends
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Fykus »

13 hours. If rb doesnt show up we'll need a quickhammer. If anyone does quickhammer though we'll know if theyre scum or not
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 519, rb wrote:At work, no time.

Lynch sag, not me.
ok but only if you flip town
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Fykus »

By the way tarkus posts Im about 90% sure hes town. Same with loopdan. So thats 2. I suspect Lemon is scum if rb flips scum, and I also suspect pyra. If rb flips town ill consider lemon town. Its convoluted but to me it kind of makes sense.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by Fykus »

I feel if rb cared about being lynched he would have put a bit more effort into his last post, even if it was only 1 sentence
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:23 am

Post by Fykus »

I think thats L1
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Fykus »

Hey guys, I'm the town cop and I landed a guilty result. I'm assuming I just go ahead and post it and we quick lynch and end the game?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Fykus »

VOTE: pyra

So I was gonna investigate lemon last night, but the only evidence I really had on him was that "lets not lynch rb" post, so I figured I'd look at pyra instead.
p.s i duno if im meant to say who the doctor was but I saw their soft claim on day 1 and thats why I got super cocky
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Fykus »

Sorry for sucking your ass so hard loopdan but that soft claim of yours really got my motor running. Lucky you werent lying about it lol
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Fykus »

You did really well tarkus you could definitely tell you were trying to gamesolve the entire time which is why you were my top town read along with loopdan
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Fykus »

You came in and said you were pleasantly surprised by the role pm (not scum though)
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Fykus »

In post 566, Creature wrote:Pyra did a good job making us ignore HighKingDestro.
Agreed. We all completely forgot about him lol
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Fykus »

oh dear lol. who was then?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Fykus »

Thanks for the game everyone, was fun
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Fykus »

As i said before - you were easily indentifiable as town cause of your thought proccess. Its going to be hard for you to replicate as mafia however.

Id appreciate any feedback on my play aswell. I realised my pr hints werent subtle enough and i also need to work on not coming off as scummy.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #78) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Fykus »

Awesome huntress, thanks heaps.

Thanks RC, if you happen to have read the game have you got any tips?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Fykus »

thanks for the heals last night btw
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #80) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Fykus »

It felt like you were too smart for the game lol, like you were already experienced. Plus the fact we'd been scumreading destro for some reason the first half of the game. I was going to look at lemon last night but i figured if you turned out scum I could just as easily push the lynch on him with his "dont lynch rb" post.
As for the bp claim thing, I only brought it up because I was a cop and I wanted to see if scum would fakeclaim bp (lol).
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #81) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Fykus »

Still waiting for your feedback RC.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”