Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4975 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I've never played with Postie.

scum points for td. anyone else wanna weigh in?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4976 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:40 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Elemental
Trinity
Mafia:

Votecount 5.200

Momo (2): McMenno, MariaR
Cassielle (1): Momo
PeregrineV (0):
MariaR (0):
TiphaineDeath (0):
Narna (0):
RachMarie (0):
Eddie Cane (0):
McMenno (0):

Not Voting: PeregrineV, Cassielle, Eddie Cane, RachMarie, Narna, TiphaineDeath

With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch.
The day will end in (expired on 2017-04-01 00:00:00).
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4977 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

also everybody should be full claiming any and all results that could be rekevant
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4978 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:47 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Aaaaand immediately calls me scum when I question the gambit-play, yeah ok, I was not wrong on yume/cass/momo, probablly with mariar as the fourth. He's right that we should be full claiming though, I'll go ahead and do that in a bit.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4979 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I didn't call you scum. I said scum points. that post earned you more. you are now at 10 scum points. now, we have no prizes for that few, but for only 50 you can get one lynch!
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4980 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:54 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

You're right eddie, giving someone scum points and calling them scum are totally different things.

Because soft-pushing and hard-pushing in mafia are TOTALLY different things.

^Sarcasm, in case that was too-fucking-subtle^

Dear god in heaven if I did not have people who logically MUST die before you I would accept your offer to 1v1 right now.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4981 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

now to decide whether you're an incompetent player or scum. because, every competent player should discern the difference between hard and soft pushes. have you legitimately never seen people call some posts scum and some posts town? if they call one post of yours scummy does that mean they think you're lock 100% no discussion scum? no, it doesn't. your reactions thus far are garbage. There's some more scum points for you.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4982 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:59 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I got some work to do but I'll go ahead and drop this first. I am a non-consec-target Jail-Keep.

N1 Mariar
N2 Nancy
N3 Cassielle
N4 Mariar

Pedit: Fuck you calling me incompetent. In a game that is literally based on words, psychology, and manipulation, when you begin to call someone scum, you have, period. You are putting pressure on them, beginning a wagon. There are no half votes, no DPS or aggro or any of that other shit. Pressure is pressure and it's all about using the form that works to get done what you need to get done. Soft pushes often create MORE effective pressure than hard pushes for people who are good at using I know how to play this goddamn game kid, don't start talking theory with me.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4983 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4971, TiphaineDeath wrote:
Well, I like your entrance,
but you are not universally town-read. I have not ruled out the possibility that you and cass are scum together. There's no way you are my target today though so no, I do not feel the need to 1v1 you.

I in fact agree with you that in the universe where cass is scum, you and momo are also scum. Given that I am pretty much 100% sure momo is scum this world is not the most unlikely. I am not giving you my vote, no one else should give you their vote either, as there is a non-0 chance that will result in immediate town-loss. Also, do you have a mechanic where you take peoples votes? What??? And what did you just do to cass?

I will UNVOTE: though, at least for now.
that turned around pretty quickly now didn't it
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #4984 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:00 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 4970, Eddie Cane wrote:the reason I'm not saying to lynch momo rn is he's just really incompetent, read thru his other games and this is classic momo. I think he's scum here, but I've said that before and it's been town flips.
lmao what? this post fucking reeks

for the record twat I am NOT giving you my vote nor am I fullclaiming ever unless I'm about to be lynched

so do you want to throw down a vote hmmmm
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4985 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

not full claiming is anti town. I have you as scum though so I expected as much
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #4986 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:03 am

Post by McMenno »

not doing a silly dance while juggling active chainsaws is antitown
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4987 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4982, TiphaineDeath wrote:I got some work to do but I'll go ahead and drop this first. I am a non-consec-target Jail-Keep.

N1 Mariar
N2 Nancy
N3 Cassielle
N4 Mariar

Pedit: Fuck you calling me incompetent. In a game that is literally based on words, psychology, and manipulation, when you begin to call someone scum, you have, period. You are putting pressure on them, beginning a wagon. There are no half votes, no DPS or aggro or any of that other shit. Pressure is pressure and it's all about using the form that works to get done what you need to get done. Soft pushes often create MORE effective pressure than hard pushes for people who are good at using I know how to play this goddamn game kid, don't start talking theory with me.
would you like me to link you 10 times townies have used the term "scum points"? I'm not saying I should be townread because townies have done it, I'm saying there's a huge difference between calling someone lock scum and calling a specific action or actions scummy.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4988 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

so, along with myself we have

momo
McMenno
TiphaineDeath
PeregrineV
Narna
MariaR
RachMarie
cassielle

cass is probably town and I don't see myself lynching him any time soon. rach is consensus town and I have no reason to doubt that so rach gets to be town too.

that leaves 4 scum in {momo, McMenno, td, PeregrineV, Narna, maria}. McMenno is scum, momo is probably scum. that means 2 of Narna, td, PeregrineV, Maria. gut is telling me Maria is scum but idk this isn't how she played the last 2 times we played and she was scum. so, meta wise I'll leave it for now. I like most of td's play but not that giant defensive rant with no game relevant content and how he reacted to my shade. Pere and Narna did practically 0 out of the parts of the thread I've read.

today I probably want to lynch McMenno. McMenno. buddy. you said my post reeks but it's true, momo plays like this in every game I've seen and every time he's flipped town. I am very hesitant to lynch him AGAIN, especially when Nancy said he was conftown. I want to lynch him, but it has never turned out well for me. McMenno is safer to go first. so, this is lylo and here is my pseudo vote on McMenno
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4989 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

HEAL: cass

BTW, anyone who heals me, your vote is transferred to cass.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4990 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4984, McMenno wrote:
In post 4970, Eddie Cane wrote:the reason I'm not saying to lynch momo rn is he's just really incompetent, read thru his other games and this is classic momo. I think he's scum here, but I've said that before and it's been town flips.
lmao what? this post fucking reeks

for the record twat I am NOT giving you my vote nor am I fullclaiming ever unless I'm about to be lynched

so do you want to throw down a vote hmmmm
and explain why it reeks.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4991 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4773, McMenno wrote:yeah davesaz deserves death at this point, his play has been blatantly antitown and saying "oh town is following cassielle and doing nothing else" is
fine
but don't go sit there like a child and refuse to do anything.

so cassielle are you going to you know
hammer
?

yume I think would've done at least
a thing
right now as scum, moth was blatantly obvtown, cassielle is expending effort...

people I don't care about (for now)
pv
td
narna

people whose deaths would satisfy me
mariar
rachmarie
postie
davesaz
In post 4889, McMenno wrote:
In post 4866, cassielle wrote:This is horseshit and garbage from you.

You presuppose I'm scum with momo, but why the fuck would scum bus start-of-day in LyLo? They can end the game /now/. That's anti-wincon for them.

You say I should be voting momo in this situation, conveniently ignoring that I've been jumping up and down screaming at the top of my lungs "VOTING IN LYLO WITHOUT DISCUSSION IS FUCKING SUICIDE", and of course refusing to acknowledge that contra-fucking-dicting myself here will let the goddamn scum push a mislynch on me even harder: "Aha! Look, doing what she calls bad townplay, SCUM!" Not to mention ignoring that every time I use logic to push a fucking wagon it ends in a goddamn mislynch -- but this time is different, somehow? I should somehow trust myself to hit scum with my vote in /fucking LyLo/?

You say I should be /working with you/ but you give me no fucking reason to because you just assume I'm scum to begin with and that anything I say comes from a scum point of view.

Then you say that I'm scum for avoiding walking into all the fucking traps laid out for me to get mislynched and lose town the fucking game?

No. I don't think so.
there is four scum alive.
four
. scum have four fucking chances to get that
one
crucial mislynch. and dare I say there are plenty of opportunities? I think every player currently alive, if they're town, could viably be mislynched, except for yume. so tell me, why wouldn't one scum, maybe even
independently from his team
(YES this happens, scum players can act alone), bus right now? and if it's not a bus, why is your wagon currently sitting at that awkward one vote with no movement whatsoever?
so, to be clear, out of your 83 posts maybe 20 are game relevant. e rest are jokes / off topic / etc. very few are substantial. but let's look at these tw. you soft then hard townread my slot, saying it was literally the only slot that couldn't be viable mislynched. after saying that THIS IS your attitude when I come in the thread? seriously?
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4992 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:41 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

And I'm saying that given the internal psychological elements of this game, there really isn't.

Yeah it turned around quick, you started poking me with a stick!

VOTE: momo

Credo-Supra-Veritate
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4993 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:43 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Also go look at how Nancy died, fucking idiot town caught gambiting red handed like scum and wouldn't even try to take it back. I trust NOTHING from that slot.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4994 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

so let me ask you. what are your thoughts on 4991 and McMenno's comments since I subbed in?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4995 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

yea that's why I put little stock in it, Nancy's eod was fucking stupid and makes her appear to be the king of player to lie about an innovative on a strong town read
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4996 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:47 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I mean, the refusal to full claim is odd and should be explained, and I think that mass-claiming is probably the smart move here, but I agree with the rest of it. That post reeked, and so do a bunch of your other ones.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4997 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

what ones reeked? why?
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4998 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:54 am

Post by cassielle »

Okay, wow.

Welcome, Eddie.

So -- I don't like your playstyle, but I can't see scum motivation in it. It's about getting the trust of the town concentrated in a point that is generally well-liked. I'm actually okay with this in theory, it's just that you're too willing to punch someone in the face about it for my liking!

So RachMarie is town primarily due to PT stuff, but (aside from lurking -- activity is NAI for RachMarie) has also been extremely obvtown. I'm not willing to lynch there.

My favored scumteam is on MariaR/Narna/momo/(McMenno/TD).

You're saying McMenno is prob-scum, which I agree with. TD's just lunatic-tunnel!town, I think.

The reason the other three I named are "locked in" is due to how they play around each other today. Here's a timeline:

momo votes me. MariaR and McMenno have some ridiculous back and forth. Narna drops some irrelevant crap about me and TD (when focus should be on me versus momo). I asked Narna questions and he left the thread. McMenno criticizes the momo vote (pay attention to who else does this). MariaR defends momo's vote. momo starts begging for a lynch from TD. RachMarie criticizes the vote (and wait for it...). MariaR "suddenly" "realizes" that momo is Postie, a former scumread of hers.

Scum narrative here: momo is the wagonpusher. Narna drops irrelevant crap to make the vote seem "normal" or "acceptable". McMenno distances from the vote so he can make it to the endgame. MariaR defends the vote -- a risk being taken to hit a scum-win mislynch. momo starts trying to get a townie on wagon so scum can blitz my vote for the win. RachMarie, a widely-townread slot criticizes the vote -- and they have lost the required weight. MariaR distances from the vote. McMenno tries to push my slot afterwards (further distancing from scumteam?) while everyone else is changing gears to anti-momo.

Thoughts?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4999 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

haven't read the red of your post yet but I'm hyperaggressive I'm actually a nice guy but not in mafia :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”