Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Feels like everything I say, Majiff says 'nah nah I'm rubber you're glue' and repeats it back, regardless of what's been said. It's just shit slinging right now.

Majiff: substance doesn't = word count, but it's clear my posts had substance, regardless of them being wordy. You mentioned the dragon balls a few times, said Almost's posts are trash twice (without stating why and never followed up on it), and then voted me after I pushed you into actually doing something. You still haven't. I'm still waiting on reads from you. Town/scum lists are a thing you know, or even a lynch pool would be nice. Any kind of engagement with absolutely anyone else would be nice. Any kind of actual case that doesn't repeat what I've said about you back to me would be nice. Any sort of read on those SRing you aside from me would be nice. Any read on those TRing you would be nice. Any kind of specific posts that prove I have no substance in my posts would be nice. There's a lot of things you could do to show that you aren't scum here, but you fail to do them all. Why is that? Do you TR the entire game except me and Almost, or what exactly are you doing to find scum? Please explain.

Alisae: still waiting on that case of yours.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Not Chara »

i've been putting off properly wading through the argument between Tywin and Majiffy... i suppose i have to give it attention at some point.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 676, Tywin Lannister wrote:Feels like everything I say, Majiff says 'nah nah I'm rubber you're glue' and repeats it back, regardless of what's been said. It's just shit slinging right now.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:50 am

Majiff: do you really want me to post everything you've done in sequence to show how empty it is and useless you've been? I can. It won't take that long, but I'm sure it will be tedious for others to read when they can simply ISO you and form their own opinions.

As for the rest:

Words don't = substance, but no substance = no substance. You've done nothing all game and continue to do nothing. Other players have read my posts, which I doubt you have, and they've differed from your claim. It's pretty obvious you just make up whatever you can and hope it sticks, and when told otherwise, you just keep repeating it as if that will eventually make it true. Id say that you haven't read a single thing all game, and if you have, you don't care what's actually been said over what you want others to think's been said. Again, people can read, and everything you say is based on hoping that nobody will.

Tywin hasn't addressed points: I haven't? Again, do you just not read at all and think if you keep repeating things up that are obviously false, people will believe it? You're betting on mob mentality to be lazy and stupid here in a game that requires reading. IMO, you're barking up the wrong tree with the majority of the cast in this game. You may be able to get away with shit like that with other players, but most of the people here do read the game. I've addressed your points constantly, and the only response you give is to repeat the original accusation. It's frustrating as fuck, and if you're not just a bad troll, it means you're scum. You certainly aren't helping town with anything you've done, and I won't hold my breath for you to improve.

Everyone that SRs Tywin is scum: I never said this and again, you're twisting words to fit a false narrative. In that effect, you're voting me because I SR you. Ironic. I slightly SR Alisae now based on your flip, because if/when you flip scum, he's got a lot of explanning to do for his hard defense of you. You haven't even mentioned Ali all game, yet they are hard in your corner. If you were town, then would you not find that suspicious? Would you say your play is super townie enough for anyone to go balls to the wall defense for you on day 1, without any flips, any PR investigations, or anything else that can confirm you? What do you think of Alisae? Any thoughts at all, or would you rather pretend they don't exist?

All Tywin has done is say Majiff's ISO is empty: it is! Lol! Do you judge yourself to be an amazing townie player right now? Who have you scum hunted before I called you out? Who have you town read? What have you done to find scum? Why do you SR Almost, and why do you think his posts are trash? Can you give an example? Can you give examples of my posts being no substance and giving no reads/thoughts? Give examples if you truly believe that and truly SR me or Almost or anyone else. Do something other than saying posts are trash. Yours have not given reads, not scum hunted, not even engaged a single person with a question whatsoever. Nothing. That means you've done nothing and so by default, your ISO is empty as fuck. NC/Almost/Ali/etc should remember a scum player from last game called Xnad/Narna/Lil Uzi. Replaced multiple times, and only one player ever did much beyond prod dodge. You already have one under your belt. Congrats. I liken you to that player. I can find many, many, many of samples of scum doing nothing and hoping to hide all game long, and before I called you out, that's exactly what you were doing. If you are town, why haven't you engaged anyone with questions, given opinions or thoughts before being called out, or even followed up on your original case against Almost? If you truly believed he was scum, and you thought his posts were trash, why didn't you follow up on that? Do you no longer SR him, or is it because I've called you out that you now SR me? Why didn't you mention my name all game long if you SR me before I called you out? Why didn't you ask any questions or call me out prior to me doing it to you? See what I'm getting at? You've done nothing to help find scum or even help town get a read on you until I called you out. You couldn't even be bothered with two votes already on you, but when I mentioned your ISO and you doing nothing, you them SR me and made a bunch of things up to fit your opinions. As trump would say: SAD

Tywin has flatly ignored everything: flatly ignored what? I'm the ONLY person between us that is trying to engage and question the other one. I mentioned everything you've posted against me, but the problem with it is that it's all based on opinion with absolutely nothing to back it up. You flat out lie about my post content, I address it, and then you repeat it and say I just ignored it all. What do you call this entire post? Is it me ignoring you? It must be.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 679, Tywin Lannister wrote:Majiff: do you really want me to post everything you've done in sequence to show how empty it is and useless you've been? I can. It won't take that long, but I'm sure it will be tedious for others to read when they can simply ISO you and form their own opinions.
Sure

And after you're done with that, you can stop pretending like you're not ignoring my case on you.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 679, Tywin Lannister wrote:As trump would say: SAD
Wait did you just say this unironically

I am losing it

||
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:01 pm

In post 677, Not Chara wrote:i've been putting off properly wading through the argument between Tywin and Majiffy... i suppose i have to give it attention at some point.
This would be nice. If the majority of players don't scum read him for whatever reason, then there's nothing else for me to say. He won't engage me with answers or questions that aren't just mocking/repeating my words back, won't give examples to show why he believes what he does, and with Alisae jumping in to take focus away, it's becoming annoying. If he's going to just lie all game, make things up, and then repeat the same things no matter what, then there's nothing for me to engage anyways. I'll keep my vote where it is and talk to others. There are more scum than just him. Others have said they don't think it's TvT thoufh (Alisae against me, zefiend against Majiff), so if enough think this, then it needs to be addressed by all. If it's not TvT tunneling each other, then one of us needs to be lynched.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Protip: You didn't have much to say before, but you sure did use a lot of words to get there.

||
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:03 pm

In post 681, Majiffy wrote:
In post 679, Tywin Lannister wrote:As trump would say: SAD
Wait did you just say this unironically

I am losing it
You seem to not have an ability to read irony well, although at least you read something finally. It was one sentence that wasn't related at all to my case or points against you, but it's better than just ignoring everything. You instead just ignored all the relevant parts in an effort to troll. Good God you're annoying scum. I wonder how annoying your town play is.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Also I like how you were so gung-ho ready to 1v1 me earlier and now that it doesn't look like my wagon is going to take off like you thought it would, you're backing away from that read a bit and preparing to settle for "ok this is TvT if everyone else says so"

||
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:04 pm

In post 683, Majiffy wrote:Protip: You didn't have much to say before, but you sure did use a lot of words to get there.
Pro tip: you can't just claim I have nothing to say as if it's all just unrelated words written down and ignore absolutely the entire thing with a one-sentence discredit post. Scummier and scummier you are. Can't wait to see you whine about it in the dead thread.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Poked the wrong bear, bucko.

You should run along and go do that post-by-post analysis of my ISO like you said you would. Maybe then you'll find my case on you that shows how everything you've been spouting is wholly incorrect.

Or maybe you'll just ignore the posts that don't fit your narrative. That's been your MO so far.

||
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

Guyz Tywin wrote another wall I'm not gonna read it.
GTKAS
| here.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I did, it want those 3 minutes back.

||
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i don't think Tywin said they would settle for TvT. they said if there are players who don't think it's TvT (of which there seems to be a few), they need to make a decision.

Tywin, i'm finding your apparent annoyance with Majiffy a little difficult to swallow. i can see you're going for it but... i don't get the sense you find him all that frustrating. especially if he's giving you so much ammo to call him scum. personally, if i believed what you did i'd be thrilled.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:11 pm

@everyone: notice his scum tactics of deflecting and ignoring everything said and all the relevant points against him by hand waving, ignoring, and deflecting by mockery. Common scum tactic. Town would address everything. He never has and never will. Please lynch the scum already. Any experienced player not seeing what he's doing either isn't paying attention or doesn't want to, which would mean they have scummy reasons to ignore it.

List of scum tells from Majifd: discrediting, shit slinging, ignoring anything relevant, refusing to address what's been said, lying by saying different things were said/not said, mockery, trolling, never scum hunting, contradictory statements, no reads given, hand waving entire posts by claiming they're just words rather than structured thoughts, ignoring every question asked, etc. I can go on. These are my scum tells from him. He fits the bill completely, and the only reason he's not run up more is because his buddies don't want to bus on D1. Ali chainsawing for him looks pretty bad if/when Majiff flips scum btw. Take note please.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

GUYZ
I'M CHAINSAWING MY BUDDY!
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:14 pm

In post 690, Not Chara wrote:i don't think Tywin said they would settle for TvT. they said if there are players who don't think it's TvT (of which there seems to be a few), they need to make a decision.

Tywin, i'm finding your apparent annoyance with Majiffy a little difficult to swallow. i can see you're going for it but... i don't get the sense you find him all that frustrating. especially if he's giving you so much ammo to call him scum. personally, if i believed what you did i'd be thrilled.
Address what I've said and claimed about him rather than saying it's hard to swallow me being annoyed at a troll. That's ignoring everything said to instead focus go on a 'feeling' you have about whether I'd be frustrated/annoyed or not. You don't know me personally, do you? So then you can't prove it one way or the other, yet you can prove or disprove the actual content of my posts.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Everyone seems to ignore the facts and go for mockery/trolling instead. Jesus. I hope this shit doesn't last all game, otherwise I'd rather be lynched first. I don't play that shit. Address my points or take your trolling elsewhere scum. It's your only defense obviously.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

You act like townies can't do that shit.
Like fuck look elsewhere dude
Majiffy is town.
Here
UNVOTE:
GTKAS
| here.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Majiffy »

If I addressed everything you said every time you posted I would be repeating myself an awful lot and would probably have to replace out of every other game I'm playing with and shut myself indoors until this game was over.
In post 694, Tywin Lannister wrote:Everyone seems to ignore the facts and go for mockery/trolling instead

||
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:24 pm

I'll just keep repeating this: Address my points. Mock all you want, but address my points if you aren't scum Ali/Majiff.

And Ali, give the case you promised. Kthx. Copy/saving this and will keep saying it until it happens.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nah, I came to the conclusion that you're tunneled and not scum.
Therefore Case is not needed.
GTKAS
| here.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Socrates »

In post 637, Alisae wrote:Tywin you know better.
Does he? This isn't the first time he accused someone not following him as being the obvious scum buddy.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Socrates »

Hey Clumsy, where you at?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”