nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14475 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:08 am

Post by nancy »

In post 14459, MathBlade wrote:Everything he has said makes sense. What doesn't do you?

Pedit:

I am Town by rolePM
Creature is town by Dave and Maxous.
RC is town because Drixx.

This means either Gorkington or nancy are the only potential scum that could hammer.

So that means (assuming PV town although I disagree) there would be 2-3 scum on that wagon.
The only potential scum on that wagon make Leonshade impossible to be scum.
This is a complete misapplication of VCA.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14476 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Math you said it yourself, this is MYLO. You have to consider everyone as scum other than yourself. Just reevaluate. Reread ISOs. Just don't clear people off of silly things like crumbing and VCA.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #14477 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 14472, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14461, MathBlade wrote:I do.
You do? b/c it doesn't seem that way to me. Like...we know that all of Ali, Nancy, Leon were on 3 of the 4 mislynch wagons so if one is doing VCA it should point to those 3 but you are only scum reading Nancy so yes, it seems like you are using your preconcieved notions that RC and Ali are town and I'm scum and using VCA to see what you want.
It isn't just who is on wagons Nero.

If you haven't learned how I do VCA at this point you never will.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14478 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14469, MathBlade wrote:Claiming he would take Pyramids.
Not getting Pyramids.
Replacing out because not getting Pyramids.
none of these are anything more than null and a LUV pointed out its not like he replaced out b/c he didn't get the pyramids.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #14479 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 14476, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Math you said it yourself, this is MYLO. You have to consider everyone as scum other than yourself. Just reevaluate. Reread ISOs. Just don't clear people off of silly things like crumbing and VCA.
Nope. In MYLO you stand firm when scum want a mislynch and don't give it to them. No matter how much they beg.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14480 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Math, it being Day 5 without scum flip is enough to destroy your confTown reads. Can't you see that we're being destroyed here and need to wake up?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14481 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

lolol omg
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14482 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

For the record I don't think RC is scum but I'm entertaining it because we need to lynch scum today.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #14483 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 14473, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 4438, Drixx wrote:
@mod: replace out. I will totally trash your game otherwise. Some people apparently believe I'm obligated to stay chained to my desk and read their worthless drivel at a clip of nearly 1,000 posts a day, even when I'm playing a LYLO at the end of a 13k post game and they
can go look
and see that I was sacrificing sleep as it was.

Sorry to the folks on the playlist that I was looking forward to playing with. Catch ya'll in another time and place.

Congrats to the assclowns for getting me to replace out for 2nd time ever.
This is why Drixx is conf town. I know Drixx. He stayed in SU because he was scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14484 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14477, MathBlade wrote:It isn't just who is on wagons Nero.

Well you keep giving short curt statments then you have to leave all the time. Explain this VCA you do.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14485 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:11 am

Post by nancy »

In post 14474, MathBlade wrote:Unless you destroy my argument of why someone is confTown you can say post ABCD is scummy as fuck and I don't care. ConfTown is confTown unless that argument is destroyed.
You literally have made no argument whatsoever. Your argument for Drixx is equally ridiculous. You are currently scum MVP.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #14486 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 14480, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Math, it being Day 5 without scum flip is enough to destroy your confTown reads. Can't you see that we're being destroyed here and need to wake up?
We are being destroyed because I had to resort to a multi tiered level scumread to stop a Leonshade lynch as Nero wouldn't be lynched

We are being destroyed because Sondam was flash wagoned despite my objections

We are being destroyed because no one listened about Beeboy

I was wrong on ABR but his refusal to read or pay attention to mechanics spawned simple disaster.

I am not letting you lynch confTown.

Now bus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14487 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14482, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:For the record I don't think RC is scum but I'm entertaining it because we need to lynch scum today.
If RC was town I feel like be all up in arms about everyone thinking he is bussing me but he doesn't care that he's getting scumread at all.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14488 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Math, you and Ceasar are the only ones scum reading me which should tell you something. That something is that you're very very wrong on my slot. I'm town, so rethink your town reads. Who's your weakest town read?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14489 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14485, nancy wrote:You are currently scum MVP.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #14490 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 14484, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14477, MathBlade wrote:It isn't just who is on wagons Nero.

Well you keep giving short curt statments then you have to leave all the time. Explain this VCA you do.
Because I do.

Again it is quite simple.

You start with all unidentified people on key wagons.
Based on the alignment of those that flip then determine who could be scum on that wagon

Note interactions between potential scum. If they do not make sense as a team then that can't be right. I teamhunt.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #14491 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 14488, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Math, you and Ceasar are the only ones scum reading me which should tell you something. That something is that you're very very wrong on my slot. I'm town, so rethink your town reads. Who's your weakest town read?
Mafia isn't a popularity contest.

I was the only person scumreading Maxous in Undertale and he was literally the only scum.

So no this argument is wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #14492 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 14485, nancy wrote:
In post 14474, MathBlade wrote:Unless you destroy my argument of why someone is confTown you can say post ABCD is scummy as fuck and I don't care. ConfTown is confTown unless that argument is destroyed.
You literally have made no argument whatsoever. Your argument for Drixx is equally ridiculous. You are currently scum MVP.
Drixx would not replace out like that as scum period.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14493 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:17 am

Post by nancy »

Drixx wouldn't replace out like that as either alignment.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14494 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Math, this is part of why town in PyP lost. I was scum there and we had let you do what you want and it caused you to take two town and yourself down. I'm town here and trying to work with you because I care about the people who want to win this game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #14495 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 14475, nancy wrote:
In post 14459, MathBlade wrote:Everything he has said makes sense. What doesn't do you?

Pedit:

I am Town by rolePM
Creature is town by Dave and Maxous.
RC is town because Drixx.

This means either Gorkington or nancy are the only potential scum that could hammer.

So that means (assuming PV town although I disagree) there would be 2-3 scum on that wagon.
The only potential scum on that wagon make Leonshade impossible to be scum.
This is a complete misapplication of VCA.
Bus = voting to attempt to get scum lynched with a majority of scum on the wagon.
At most two scum are off the wagon.

Therefore Leonshade = bus.
You said scum wouldn't bus.

Therefore nancy you are backpedlaing to try to lynch Leonshade.

I am not voting Leon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14496 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I know that replace out doesn't make sense at all but it is just explaining Nero's theory.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #14497 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 14494, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Math, this is part of why town in PyP lost. I was scum there and we had let you do what you want and it caused you to take two town and yourself down. I'm town here and trying to work with you because I care about the people who want to win this game.
Town in PYP lost because they mass claimed on like D2 or some ridiculous bullshit.

It was lost before I replaced in and the obvTown decided to lynch anyone that didn't agree with them. They were a town block which I fucking hate. I messed up that game didn't do VCA and was complete and utter RL nightmare.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14498 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I'm not saying you were a big part of the lost but you were part of it. Just reread your play there, it is exactly what scum don't mind you doing here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14499 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:22 am

Post by nancy »

In post 14495, MathBlade wrote:You said scum wouldn't bus.
Did I? I don't remember saying that. I also don't remember being omniscient. I DO remember saying that I thought scum were bussing KidAmn, however, and that being the principal reason I voted him. But I appreciate you twisting every piece of information you can to conform to your scumread of me. When one piece falls away, you replace it with another, even if you have to fabricate it to do so.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”