Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 775, Alisae wrote:Tywin, you going back and forth on your read on me is hilarious just FYI.
Why? Should I know your alignment already? That would mean I'm scum. All reads can be wrong, but your meta leans strongly toward scum here. I've seen you as town/scum in multiple games.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:47 am

What's really odd is your lack of actually trying to figure out if I'm scum or town. You just say 'scum' without reason or question or a case. You continue to refuse to give a case or even a single reason. Old MS meta would be to lynch you immediately for that. People got lazy and stopped playing to win though. You haven't tried sorting me at all, because you know my alignment already, and you aren't the same one.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Vifam »

Lets go back to Clumsy
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Vifam »

VOTE: ClumsyP
ok
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:26 am

In post 778, Vifam wrote:Lets go back to Clumsy
Just curious, what's your specific case on Clumsy? I know you've said a few things in multiple posts, but can you summarize? I agree with the opener looking really scummy, I dislike their vote on me without giving a reason (although I'm biased since its me), and I disliked them saying Ali is town just because he will TR Majiff no matter what I flip or any other outcomes happen.

I SR Ali partly because he shouldn't have such a strong TR on Majiff based on Majiff's content alone, the hard buddying is not coming from town, and disregarding my flip regarding Majiff is also fucking weird. IMO, people should at the most null read Majiff or slight town lean, but not basically stick to their corner no matter what happens on Day f'ing One. That's not coming from a townie that doesn't know anyone's alignments. So back to Clumsy, the TR of Ali after all of that looks scummy. The TR of Majiff and Ali after both refuse to answer questions, give a case, or scum hunt at all is scummy.

So clumsy is more guilt by association + some scummy posts, but not nearly as bad as Ali/Majiff not scum hunting or answering any questions presented to them. It's all mock posts saying 'it's soooo funny that you ask me questions! Lol! Hahaha!'

So I'd compromise on Clumsy if i had to, but I'm curious why others SR them exactly.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:28 am

Sorry I keep going on off topic rants. Let me rephrase:

Vifam: Can you summarize your SR on Clumsy?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Tywin is 100% town. MariaR stop screwing around. A50 I like the Maria vote, she's playing awfully. Let's lynch Clumsy.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:48 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Desp
Anyway back to this
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:49 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 770, Almost50 wrote:
In post 753, MariaR wrote:
In post 749, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 737, MariaR wrote:White chocolate yes
The worst kind of chocolate!
VOTE: Tywin

Maria is now my TOP SCUM READ. No way TOWN!Maria would sneak in a THIRD vote on Tywin while making it look like a joke. We are waaaaay out of RVS, so "slipping a vote while nobody's looking" is an explicit scum move.

VOTE: MariaR
oooooo the want to insult you is so strong but I'll be nice
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Not Chara »

VOTE: Clumsy
Tywin vs. Majiffy made me like Majiffy more Tywin less, but i really can't make up my mind. trying to go through the back and forth is exhausting. i'll be doing that now but, Clumsy is a better wagon. besides disliking , neither of those two have addressed their vote on me or where it came from.

i'm townreading Desperado. why's he scum?

and Almost, i really can't agree with you there. i don't think it's actually possible to 'slip a vote in when nobody's looking'. players are always looking. votecounts are posted regularly.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:54 am

Post by MariaR »

You think I'm dumb enough to try that? How about that I've retyped this a ton
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:55 am

In post 785, Not Chara wrote:Tywin vs. Majiffy made me like Majiffy more Tywin less, but i really can't make up my mind. trying to go through the back and forth is exhausting.
Because they are both town.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Majiffy »

Why are we returning to an RVS wagon

Tywin is literally lying about the nature of thijngs
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:57 am

Let it go.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 787, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 785, Not Chara wrote:Tywin vs. Majiffy made me like Majiffy more Tywin less, but i really can't make up my mind. trying to go through the back and forth is exhausting.
Because they are both town.
it's possible. either way i'm uncomfortable making my mind up about it.

Majiffy: it's not an RVS wagon. at least, my reasons aren't RVS and i don't think anyone's ever were.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 774, Tywin Lannister wrote: What I can say for sure is that anyone that scum reads me over Majiff simply hasn't read anything or they're scum. It's that simple. Majiff doesn't have a case
Like this is empirically false.

And the rest of his argument for me-scum is that I'm not engaging him, well everything he's said has been addressed two or three times over. If he continues to ignore it, what more is there for me to say?

Oh and I note that I challenged him to go post-by-post and argue his case for me-scum based on the things he said he saw in my ISO

Did he do that? Nope. Just more shitpost lying.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 785, Not Chara wrote:VOTE: Clumsy
Tywin vs. Majiffy made me like Majiffy more Tywin less, but i really can't make up my mind. trying to go through the back and forth is exhausting. i'll be doing that now but, Clumsy is a better wagon. besides disliking , neither of those two have addressed their vote on me or where it came from.

i'm townreading Desperado. why's he scum?

and Almost, i really can't agree with you there. i don't think it's actually possible to 'slip a vote in when nobody's looking'. players are always looking. votecounts are posted regularly.
I forgot why I had a sr on desp but-Oh it was his weird vote on me but the isn't as strong as before my reads are lackluster so to say
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Not Chara »

in my experience, unless i get a sense that Tywin is purposely trying to fake it, asserting that falsehoods are true over and over isn't a scum trait. i've been trying to see if his frustration could stem from being scum and being 'right' but having no one listen to him anyway, or if that's town frustration. but i don't think 'lying' in this case is particularly scummy. at least not from Tywin, based on his scumplay in our last game. if that doesn't make sense it's because this is all nebulous and difficult to make a good decision on right now.

Maria: hm. so you can't point me to anything? i have to go see who else is on the Desperado wagon.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Majiffy »

If we don't lynch people for lying I don't see the point in playing the game.

Townies shouldn't be lying in 99.9% of plausible scenarios, and certainly not about self-evident matters of public knowledge.

||
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:34 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 793, Not Chara wrote:in my experience, unless i get a sense that Tywin is purposely trying to fake it, asserting that falsehoods are true over and over isn't a scum trait. i've been trying to see if his frustration could stem from being scum and being 'right' but having no one listen to him anyway, or if that's town frustration. but i don't think 'lying' in this case is particularly scummy. at least not from Tywin, based on his scumplay in our last game. if that doesn't make sense it's because this is all nebulous and difficult to make a good decision on right now.

Maria: hm. so you can't point me to anything? i have to go see who else is on the Desperado wagon.
I can his vote on me felt very weird but he seemed to have reasoning already that I just disagreed with I have a tr on you and I'm trying to sort tywin
How do you feel about clum hydra(if you already stated feel free to quote)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Not Chara »

town lie all the time, especially about obvious things. usually because they think they're telling the truth.
and you can play a game as scum without lying. if mafia was as simple as lynching liars it wouldn't be very hard.

pedit: do i have to quote? i voted Clumsy Phoenix on this page and mentioned why. :>
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:36 am

Post by MariaR »

Oh....As you can see I read nothing B)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:37 am

Post by MariaR »

Is the vote placeholder for you or semi legit?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 796, Not Chara wrote:town lie all the time, especially about obvious things. usually because they think they're telling the truth.
Even when they're literally shown they're wrong?

What about saying one thing and doing another? He's been doing that all game, as evinced in my case.

What about projecting? His entire case on me is essentially the one I proved on him, that he continues to ignore exists.

It's boggling that everyone is bending over backwards to TR scummy behavior.

||
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Not Chara »

Maria: it's legit, i'd like to lynch Clumsy.

Majiffy: i don't know what else to tell you. my read on Tywin did get worse after your exchange. and that's how people are. you can hunt that way and i won't begrudge you it but none of what you've listed is something i associate with scum over town. especially not things like projecting.
i mean, i've been tunneled by town where debating logically did nothing, and where when i pointed out how they weren't making sense, or outright contradicting themselves, it wouldn't help.

when i saw Tywin scum everything he said made sense and was
correct
... it was just off and in context you could see the scum motivation in his reads and how he chose to present them. it's pointless for me to keep examining your fight right now so i won't do it anymore. i'll try and figure you both out in other scenarios. i want to look at other players.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”