PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14950 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 14884, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 14881, Vecna wrote:
In post 14872, MathBlade wrote:
In post 14868, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You're not taking into account Gerry at all...
I had one game experience with Gerry not enough for a meta tell but if I canread one head and it tells the whole head does. Sondam Town told. I didn't need to take into account Gerry head.
Damn this thread accelerated all of a sudden.

Anyways.....I even said Gerry was probably town when I voted him. My reason for voting him was pure annoyance with his terrible play, and I stated as much. If youre going to use such arguments, look at all your townreads first because it was them that actually went on to speedhammer the slot.

And yes, I did townread LUV very early. Yes it was mostly meta. Who the fuck are you to tell me I cannot do that, yet you do the _EXACT_ same thing with Drixx all game long. You have townread the slot over like 10 posts over the entirity of day 1. Stop being such a hypocrit and coming up with shit reasons just to cling to your scumread of me.
day1, day2, day3 build attempts & any actions lastnight, please

@Venca
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14951 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 14943, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 14933, Vecna wrote:
In post 14924, MathBlade wrote:
In post 14912, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 14908, MathBlade wrote:
In post 14906, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: nancy

Just saw there was another niehgborhood wonder last night. That's 2 she "passed" up on.

Makes me think she already has one, and that it is not beneficial to town.
If she had a neighborhood wonder she would be CC'd from her VT claim.
no, she claimed to have day2 tried to get Masoleum, "blowing her wad", so to speak, and then nothing since.

Put that way, you try to get the next 'hood wonder. Or the next.

She indicated she did not.
If nancy built a neighborhood wonder then someone would say "I am in a hood with nancy"

It is either she did not built it or she neighborized all her scum buddies.

I think she is scum but a lack of cc means she did not probably build a neighborization wonder.
Yeah....or maybe those people DO NOT want to out it....so you know, scum might waste a night kill on them while theyre doc-protected?

Think-think mathblade, use that grey mass a bit more.
I think we are beyond that sort of attempts at WIFOM at this point.
Pretty sure this is exactly the time where we need it the most - where every kill counts.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14952 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 14947, MathBlade wrote:Maybe maybe not.

I agree it needs explanation though. I have a couple of plausible reasons in my head. But if I share them she uses them.
Let's start with a vote on there and see how the claim ebbs and flows.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #14953 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 14948, Nero Cain wrote:Math, scum need 1 mislynch to win. Why would Vecna bus me?
If my two vig theory is wrong for starters. The other is we are super close on the whole team so everyone is in instant bus mode.

Vecna and you have changed a lot of your reads.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14954 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 14951, Vecna wrote:
In post 14943, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 14933, Vecna wrote:
In post 14924, MathBlade wrote:
In post 14912, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 14908, MathBlade wrote:
In post 14906, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: nancy

Just saw there was another niehgborhood wonder last night. That's 2 she "passed" up on.

Makes me think she already has one, and that it is not beneficial to town.
If she had a neighborhood wonder she would be CC'd from her VT claim.
no, she claimed to have day2 tried to get Masoleum, "blowing her wad", so to speak, and then nothing since.

Put that way, you try to get the next 'hood wonder. Or the next.

She indicated she did not.
If nancy built a neighborhood wonder then someone would say "I am in a hood with nancy"

It is either she did not built it or she neighborized all her scum buddies.

I think she is scum but a lack of cc means she did not probably build a neighborization wonder.
Yeah....or maybe those people DO NOT want to out it....so you know, scum might waste a night kill on them while theyre doc-protected?

Think-think mathblade, use that grey mass a bit more.
I think we are beyond that sort of attempts at WIFOM at this point.
Pretty sure this is exactly the time where we need it the most - where every kill counts.
Let's see then, shall we?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14955 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 14944, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14936, Vecna wrote:
In post 14929, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14922, Vecna wrote:Yes Nero, and my daddy can beat up your daddy anytime!

Are we done with these childish games now?
this comes from town like never. Like Vecna is more interested in mocking me.
Yeah, its a more productive use of my time at this moment than engaging in endless pointless debates with you and mathblade.

And it just gives me more general happyness.
not really, i think asking why I leap frogged Leon and then suddenly became a buddy with Leon is a valid line of questioning.

This is scum content with the gamestate.
Nero, it was a clear (well apparently not) joke, making a dig at both you and Mathblade.

I dont know for certain if youre scum. I dont know for certain if Leon is scum. Could you be teammates? Yes its definately possible, I already covered this about 6 times I think. Not sure why you keep asking about this though - but keep on keeping on brother.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #14956 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 14952, PeregrineV wrote:

I agree it needs explanation though. I have a couple of plausible reasons in my head. But if I share them she uses them.
No as obvTown it is my job to hammer so scum can't get away.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #14957 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Nahdia »

The specific wording of your priority questions is kind of confusing me to be honest, so I'm just gonna provide an example of how it works.

Spoiler: Extended Priority Explanation
It's day 1. There are 8 players, listed in order of priority:
Player 1
Player 2
Player 3
Player 4
Player 5
Player 6
Player 7
Player 8

In the above, Player 1 has the highest priority and Player 8 has the lowest priority. During the day, players 3 and 6 build a wonder, players 4 and 7 try and fail to build a wonder, and no one else builds a wonder. The priority list now looks like so:
Player 1
Player 2
Player 5
Player 8
Player 4
Player 7

Notice that while players 1 2 5 and 8 all moved above Players 4 and 7, they stayed in the order they were previously in respect to each other. Notice also that Player 4 is still above Player 7, because Player 4 was previously above Player 7. During day 2, Players 1 and 5 build wonders and players 2 and 4 try and fail to build wonders. The priority list now looks like so:
Player 8
Player 7
Player 2
Player 4

Notice that 8 and 7, who did not try to build any wonders, move to the top but stay in the order respective to each other they were previously. And even though Player 7 was initially above Player 8, Player 7 fell below Player 8 on Day 1 and now cannot pass Player 8 unless 8 attempts to build a wonder.

Hopefully this example clears up confusion.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14958 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 14949, MathBlade wrote:
In post 14946, Vecna wrote:
In post 14939, MathBlade wrote:
In post 14935, Vecna wrote:
In post 14926, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My priority is sky high then lol
Yes LUV, you need to build that vig wonder.
...Blatant scum coaching wrong thread. *sigh*
Oh yes, I totally forgot about the day-chat thread. How stupid, I couldve discussed my strategic plan in there, but instead I did it in the main thread! Oh my, what a foolish mistake, how will I ever recover from this embarrassment.
You laugh but scum do this a lot.
Yeah, im sure you've seen me do it a lot as scum
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14959 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 14956, MathBlade wrote:
In post 14952, PeregrineV wrote:

No as obvTown it is my job to hammer so scum can't get away.
If it gets to that point, I'm sure you can hammer.

You can, by the rules of the game, vote her now, then, at a later time, vote her again.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14960 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The real question is why are these Wonders so scum sided lol
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14961 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Like that lovers Wonder is beyond broken
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14962 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Gorkington »

math.
im like.
90% sure vecna is town right now.

if youre going to continue this nonstop blitz of posting, you should understand that
A) its not changing anything about how im perceiving him specifically
B) its making this thread a fucking chore to read.

you keep saying that scum is going to drive the gamestate if you dont spam to stop them, but i dont really see why anyone would seriously advocate towards lynching in the next few days.
and if somehow a quicklynch happens, then whoever's town throwing around their votes can eat shit postgame.

theres also that it doesnt really seem like theres any momentum on anyone except nero, so i dont really get why youre congesting the thread here.

condense a case on vecna if you think hes scum.
like.
point by point
why is he scum.
make something that i can actually digest.

vecna's said you have a bad history of reading him in the past, is that true? or no?
trash
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14963 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

a town Vecna with no scum flips wouldn't be lulizly OMGUSing me at this point. I have over 1,000 posts. Surely you can make a decent case on me. Why is it so hard?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14964 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 14950, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 14868, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You're not taking into account Gerry at all...
I had one game experience with Gerry not enough for a meta tell but if I canread one head and it tells the whole head does. Sondam Town told. I didn't need to take into account Gerry head.

Anyways.....I even said Gerry was probably town when I voted him. My reason for voting him was pure annoyance with his terrible play, and I stated as much. If youre going to use such arguments, look at all your townreads first because it was them that actually went on to speedhammer the slot.

And yes, I did townread LUV very early. Yes it was mostly meta. Who the fuck are you to tell me I cannot do that, yet you do the _EXACT_ same thing with Drixx all game long. You have townread the slot over like 10 posts over the entirity of day 1. Stop being such a hypocrit and coming up with shit reasons just to cling to your scumread of me.

@Venca
Day1 I tried to build that wonder that Mathblade ended up getting (stonehenge its called I think?)

Day 3 I denied the wonder investigation manipulator to scum.

I did not use it Night 3

On night 4 I used my wonder with an invalid order that would still visit Nancy, in the hopes of visiting the red fort builder (the wonder that shows who visits you every night). This in the offchance to detect whether or not creature really did roleblock me. Sadly Nancy did not build the Red Fort.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14965 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Gorkington »

and yes im focusing specifically on your read on vecna because the two of you are my strongest townreads and if that doesnt get sorted now, its going to be a problem.
so lets work this through.
please?
trash
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14966 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 14957, Nahdia wrote:
The specific wording of your priority questions is kind of confusing me to be honest, so I'm just gonna provide an example of how it works.

Spoiler: Extended Priority Explanation
It's day 1. There are 8 players, listed in order of priority:
Player 1
Player 2
Player 3
Player 4
Player 5
Player 6
Player 7
Player 8

In the above, Player 1 has the highest priority and Player 8 has the lowest priority. During the day, players 3 and 6 build a wonder, players 4 and 7 try and fail to build a wonder, and no one else builds a wonder. The priority list now looks like so:
Player 1
Player 2
Player 5
Player 8
Player 4
Player 7

Notice that while players 1 2 5 and 8 all moved above Players 4 and 7, they stayed in the order they were previously in respect to each other. Notice also that Player 4 is still above Player 7, because Player 4 was previously above Player 7. During day 2, Players 1 and 5 build wonders and players 2 and 4 try and fail to build wonders. The priority list now looks like so:
Player 8
Player 7
Player 2
Player 4

Notice that 8 and 7, who did not try to build any wonders, move to the top but stay in the order respective to each other they were previously. And even though Player 7 was initially above Player 8, Player 7 fell below Player 8 on Day 1 and now cannot pass Player 8 unless 8 attempts to build a wonder.

Hopefully this example clears up confusion.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14967 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 14953, MathBlade wrote:
In post 14948, Nero Cain wrote:Math, scum need 1 mislynch to win. Why would Vecna bus me?
If my two vig theory is wrong for starters. The other is we are super close on the whole team so everyone is in instant bus mode.

Which is a thing that proper town players do Mathblade.

If you have the exact same reads since day1 - youre really really doing something totally wrong.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #14968 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 14964, Vecna wrote:
In post 14950, PeregrineV wrote:

@Venca
Day1 I tried to build that wonder that Mathblade ended up getting (stonehenge its called I think?)

Day 3 I denied the wonder investigation manipulator to scum.

I did not use it Night 3

On night 4 I used my wonder with an invalid order that would still visit Nancy, in the hopes of visiting the red fort builder (the wonder that shows who visits you every night). This in the offchance to detect whether or not creature really did roleblock me. Sadly Nancy did not build the Red Fort.
You wonder only fucks with investigations what did you do?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14969 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 14945, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 14811, PeregrineV wrote:
@Gork- what were your build attempts day1 through day4?
im not really sure this is protown for me to claim tbh.
im a little worried that what i specifically tried to build would be giving scum info on something.
trash
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14970 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 14960, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The real question is why are these Wonders so scum sided lol
Tbh, I think this setup is pretty equal from the looks of it. We just failed in nailing any scum day 1 - 3 and had a lynch on the tracker that preferred self-hammering over claiming. If we had lynched 2 scum, we couldve doubled all wonders today with the resolution and scum would be hopelessly lost.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #14971 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 14962, Gorkington wrote:math.
im like.

if youre going to continue this nonstop blitz of posting, you should understand that

you keep saying that scum is going to drive the gamestate if you dont spam to stop them, but i dont really see why anyone would seriously advocate towards lynching in the next few days.
and if somehow a quicklynch happens, then whoever's town throwing around their votes can eat shit postgame.

theres also that it doesnt really seem like theres any momentum on anyone except nero, so i dont really get why youre congesting the thread here.

like.
point by point
why is he scum.

vecna's said you have a bad history of reading him in the past, is that true? or no?

I am not stopping posting when my scumreads aren't. That is how I almost lost the Maxous lynch.

I already did that for the first five pages.

I am not doing that for the entire game it would be a novel and a townread of mine would be mislynched by the time I was done.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #14972 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 14967, Vecna wrote:
In post 14953, MathBlade wrote:

Which is a thing that proper town players do Mathblade.

If you have the exact same reads since day1 - youre really really doing something totally wrong.
Reads change yes but not that drastically.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14973 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No like lovers literally says scum get 3 kills in one cycle lol
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14974 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 14962, Gorkington wrote:math.
im like.

like.
point by point
why is he scum.

Hey Gorkington, welcome back.

My point wasnt so much that we have a long history (its only been 1 game before where I played with Math, and I honestly think he still is letting that cloud their judgement)

My point was that Titus does have a reasonable history with me, and as youre well aware, she always reads me 100% correctly, infuriating as it is.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”