Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 372, implosion wrote:
In post 369, Eddie Cane wrote:sometimes people deserve being mislynched. take momo or even wheme honestly. if you're going to play a trolly low effort game and you get lynched that's on you.
Unfortunately this is not how you win games as town!
hence why certain people end up being blacklisted.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 373, TwoFace wrote:
In post 369, Eddie Cane wrote:sometimes people deserve being mislynched. take momo or even wheme honestly. if you're going to play a trolly low effort game and you get lynched that's on you.
But when you have a player who has intentionally deceived people, you don't ignore that cause that's legitimately scummy.
I'm already voting cooldog don't gotta sell me
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by TwoFace »

@imp - if a player intentionally lied in a manor to deceive everyone in the game. Is that AI to you? Answer and explain your reasoning
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by IAlwaysWinSometimes »

I stand by what I said earlier. Day 1 is just a gut-feeling day, as there's obviously no evidence to work with. And to answer whoever said I should have found examples, I'm too lazy. Every vote has been based on flimsy evidence to support gut feeling. In my opinion there's no denying that. I call the evidence flimsy but I certainly believe you all believe your own evidence in strong. I voted wheme based on gut; I figured I needed to vote for
someone
, and my gut is telling me wheme is scummy scum scum. You can say it's hopping on an easy wagon, but I only waited until now because his response to the earlier votes on him today and yesterday have been suspicious and given me a bad feeling. And if we're going to lynch someone, I think it should be him.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by TwoFace »

That's not true though. I have evidence CD lied at least twice in a deliberate attempt to deceive people. I also provided evidence of a quote which shows one of the lies was premeditated.

CD is caught scum
Desully
Desully
Goon
Desully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Desully »

You cant prove that he lied tho

You can only assume
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Votecount 1.6

Votes
:
Boonskiies
(1)- ConManMick
ConManMick
(1)- Desully,
CooLDoG
(2)- Two Face, Eddie Cane,
IAlwaysWinSometimes
(1)- WhemeStar
TwoFace
(2)- DeathRowKitty, implosion
WhemeStar
(5)- horrordude0215, CooLDoG, Superhans, havingfitz, IAlwaysWinSometimes

Not Voting
:
BoonSkiies

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline ends at (expired on 2017-04-04 18:51:30)

ConManMick has been prodded

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 377, TwoFace wrote:@imp - if a player intentionally lied in a manor to deceive everyone in the game. Is that AI to you? Answer and explain your reasoning
Wow, not a leading question at all!

First, no, I would not say that this is a specific enough action to be alignment-indicative on its own. That's an extremely general action. There are tons of different ways to lie.

To answer the question that you're obviously intending to ask, I don't think cooldog has lied. If i'm reading correctly the lies are:
1) the thinking the claim was real, which I've argued about extensively and pointed out that havingfitz
also thought it was real.
Did fitz lie too? Are they both scum for that?
2) the "premeditated" thing, where he says to wait for the vote-prodded response, then accuses wheme of only posting when prodded by votes. This is a much better point than point 1 actually, I'd say it's worth some amount of scumpoints for cooldog, but over my years on this site I have discovered and accounted for what was probably my largest bias: thinking that logic is indicative of town. It isn't, and the reverse holds as well: incorrect logic is not indicative of scum.

It's possible that cooldog set that up to try to make wheme look facetiously scummy, but (a) that's not a particularly strong way of getting others to agree with you because we'll obviously see through it and (b)
it doesn't exactly take a lot to paint wheme as scummy
. Wheme is a player who naturally obscures his opinions and it's very easy to push a case on him; there's no need for scum-cooldog to go out of his way like this. It's still possible and so he gets some amount of scum points for that, but it's perfectly possible as well that he is simply perceiving the game through a different lens that we are. Maybe he didn't realize that wheme had been posting earlier, maybe he has some other explanation; he hasn't commented since it.

To be completely honest, it's actually grating on my nerves to defend his point. I agree with you that cooldog's point here is absolutely terrible. But I see it more strongly as bad play than as scummy play. I completely see the train of thought and I don't fault you for scumreading him for it even if you are wrong. I've just seen too many players saying stupid things as town to think that it's as heavily scum-indicative as you're saying you think it is.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 380, Desully wrote:You cant prove that he lied tho

You can only assume
this, 100% this.

twoface has hit fools gold, not "ai" because I legitimately think he believes his read on me.

wheme is flailing, and it makes me more secure in my vote. Anyone wanna argue this point?
after a wank.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Superhans »

CoolDog you have been flailing.all day like a little bitch
Right?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 382, implosion wrote:Wheme is a player who naturally obscures his opinions and it's very easy to push a case on him; there's no need for scum-cooldog to go out of his way like this.
Nooooo I'm not putting up with shit like this.

Implosion have u ever played with Whenever.before?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by implosion »

I've played a couple marathon games with him but that's mostly based on him explicitly saying earlier that he likes to keep his thoughts to himself.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by TwoFace »

You can only assume
I've already proven he's lied. When a person says things that aren't true, that's a lie.

He reacted poorly to the whole fake claim. Multiple people said it was a joke he said he doesn't have a sense of humor. So I search his posts and find multiple games where he makes jokes in games. For example he accuses somebody of being mafia cause they were 3rd to vote. Then said it was a joke.

Clearly he gets jokes, so he should have picked up on the fake claim joke. Which means his reaction WAS over the top and imo fake.

That's a deliberate attempt to mislead us into thinking something that just isn't true.

He also claimed WhemeStar only posts when voted, despite having posted multiple times in the game thread, even 2 hours before the first vote on him. As soon as he gets that vote, CD tips his hand and lets everyone know he's going to falsely accuse WhemeStar of only posting when voted.

Pretty sure there was a 3rd lie but can't remember without going back, but those 2 are more than enough to confirm to me that he isn't town. He can't be. Those are outright deceitful lies that should not be made by someone with a town role pm.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 382, implosion wrote:Wow, not a leading question at all!
It's not a leading question. Cooldog has done this multiple times (at least twice). You think I'm scummy for pushing it so yes your opinion is very important not only for this game but for games going forward. If you end up being town, I know to basically never play with you again cause you're one of the people who's enabling terrible play on this site. I can just basically ignore you now as you are either scum with CD or town with a mindset I can't ever agree with and as such, can't trust to do the right thing
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 388, TwoFace wrote:
In post 382, implosion wrote:Wow, not a leading question at all!
It's not a leading question. Cooldog has done this multiple times (at least twice). You think I'm scummy for pushing it so yes your opinion is very important not only for this game but for games going forward. If you end up being town, I know to basically never play with you again cause you're one of the people who's enabling terrible play on this site. I can just basically ignore you now as you are either scum with CD or town with a mindset I can't ever agree with and as such, can't trust to do the right thing
^Discrediting everyone who disagrees with you. You're enabling terrible play on this site.

i agree that CoolDog has lied, and acted in a non-towny fashion, but to act like he is confirmed scum is not town play either.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 366, implosion wrote:VOTE: Twoface
In post 367, implosion wrote:IAWS is also a good candidate for scum right now
OH MY GOD I'M ON THE SAME PAGE AS SOMEONE

dude i am actually fucking excited about that

even though my reasons for thinking those things are not quite the same as yours they're close enough and i don't care my reasons are never the same as anyone else's anyway aaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Also agree on Wheme.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 389, Superhans wrote:i agree that CoolDog has lied, and acted in a non-towny fashion, but to act like he is confirmed scum is not town play either.
See this is what I'm talking about. How can you agree he's done these things and think he could still be town?

He's confirmed scum because he's done those things. Cause that's what scum does. Townies don't do those things, or at least they shouldn't
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 390, DeathRowKitty wrote:OH MY GOD I'M ON THE SAME PAGE AS SOMEONE
If you are town, you probably shouldn't be excited about having bad reads
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:33 am

Honestly if you can claim to have a scum read on me after the few things I've said, then that's worrying. I'll be more active when my life gets less busy (soon), but I do read everything and I'm trying to post once per day.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 393, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Honestly if you can claim to have a scum read on me after the few things I've said, then that's worrying. I'll be more active when my life gets less busy (soon), but I do read everything and I'm trying to post once per day.
I don't like this post
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:45 am

In post 394, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 393, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Honestly if you can claim to have a scum read on me after the few things I've said, then that's worrying. I'll be more active when my life gets less busy (soon), but I do read everything and I'm trying to post once per day.
I don't like this post

Good to know.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:47 am

Post by TwoFace »

What have you said?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:12 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 383, CooLDoG wrote:

You can only assume
this, 100% this.

twoface has hit fools gold, not "ai" because I legitimately think he believes his read on me.

wheme is flailing, and it makes me more secure in my vote. Anyone wanna argue this point?
Can I flail as town, if so then sure.
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:13 am

Post by WhemeStar »

On the bright side there's gonna be at least 2 scum on my wagon if I get lynched
Im a dog that quacks
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:29 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 398, WhemeStar wrote:On the bright side there's gonna be at least 2 scum on my wagon if I get lynched
Why do you think that?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”