Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 am

Post by 1 Shot Vanilla Town »

Votecount 4.9
randomidget (1) - 1 Shot Vanilla Town

Not Voting (7) - Elena Fisher, randomidget, FishytheFish, RadiantCowbells, -Grey-, yessiree, Peabody

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Current deadline is Monday, April 3rd at 9PM EDT.

Mod Notes:

None!

Okay, so why have you not used your power?

What's your opinion on Momo talking about Titus as if Momo wasn't the Titus slot?
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 1750, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:Okay, so why have you not used your power?

What's your opinion on Momo talking about Titus as if Momo wasn't the Titus slot?
i genuinely forgot to -_-
i can use it tonight.
I don't know really. I'm guessing he didn't check which slot he replaced, read up and thought that Titus slot was looking town?
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:07 am

In post 1751, Randomnamechange wrote:i genuinely forgot to -_-
Pleeeeeeeese
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Fishythefish »

I originally thought TB must be town (Day 1) for the way he claimed. It reeked of someone who thought that his claim showed he was town (even if that was a weird thing to think).

Though the Town Messenger flips makes me doubt that. Mod WIFOM may be unwise, but two roles that similar seem more likely to be opposite alignments than the same.
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:04 am

In post 1753, Fishythefish wrote:I originally thought TB must be town (Day 1) for the way he claimed. It reeked of someone who thought that his claim showed he was town (even if that was a weird thing to think).

Though the Town Messenger flips makes me doubt that. Mod WIFOM may be unwise, but two roles that similar seem more likely to be opposite alignments than the same.
It's more the fact that it hasn't been used once.
And now it could be LyLo Random says that he will prove it tomorrow?
Who forgets to use a power that clears them as scum for 3 nights in a row?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Peabody »

It's not about defending anyone else on the player list. I want to lynch grey because he is the most likely to be cult.

1shot breadcrumbed in post 77.
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:22 am

In post 1755, Peabody wrote:1shot breadcrumbed in post 77.
Because it has the word "cop"?
Get out of here.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:10 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

No mod updates; no prods needed, no votes cast since last updated.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:22 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 1743, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:
In post 1741, yessiree wrote:my scumpool: Fishy, random, Peabody
I thought I was scum?
I thought you were scum because that day 1 unvote while casually throwing out "yeah I guess he's not scum anymore" looked like scum got cold feet right before deadline

but you can't be scum together with random after that exchange earlier today, and after a re-read I found random more scummy than you
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:25 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 1751, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1750, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:Okay, so why have you not used your power?

i can use it tonight.
I don't know really. I'm guessing he didn't check which slot he replaced, read up and thought that Titus slot was looking town?
I thought you used it beginning of day 2? ANONYMOUS ONLINE
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:26 am

Post by yessiree »

my bad... I meant the nightly news
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:28 am

In post 1760, yessiree wrote:my bad... I meant the nightly news
I didn't even notice that one. +1
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

He forgot to check his old role pm
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:04 am

Are we lynching Random yet?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:40 am

In post 1753, Fishythefish wrote:I originally thought TB must be town (Day 1) for the way he claimed. It reeked of someone who thought that his claim showed he was town (even if that was a weird thing to think).

i cant have started cult dude so it is irrelevant. i have to hav e been culted at some point meaning i started as town regardless
In post 1759, yessiree wrote:
In post 1751, Randomnamechange wrote:

i can use it tonight.
I thought you used it beginning of day 2? ANONYMOUS ONLINE
i assumed they meant "why havent i been using it since then"
im not good at weird roles like this.
you suck randomidget
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Fishythefish »

In post 1764, Randomnamechange wrote:i cant have started cult dude so it is irrelevant. i have to hav e been culted at some point meaning i started as town regardless
Oh. Yeah, silly of me. Of course, even the Night 1 culted got a town role at the start.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:00 am

i feel like that might have been a townslip from fishy
you suck randomidget
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 1765, Fishythefish wrote:
In post 1764, Randomnamechange wrote:i cant have started cult dude so it is irrelevant. i have to hav e been culted at some point meaning i started as town regardless
Oh. Yeah, silly of me. Of course, even the Night 1 culted got a town role at the start.
This snarky snipe doesn't really reinforce the point you were originally trying to get across

what part of randommidget's reply in 1764 made you go from "2 similar roles more likely to be opposite alignment" to "random was culted night 1"?
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:21 pm

@yessiree - Say that the following players didn't have the deathnote

-1SVT
-yessiree
-Grey
-RC
-Fishy
-Elena
-Peabody

Who do you think would hold the book? Whoever you choose, we should lynch imo.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:25 pm

Post by -Grey- »

^ That's some funny shit.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1734, Peabody wrote:
In post 1732, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1162, Peabody wrote:My guess the original note holder is between Creature, RC,
Grey
, and Fishy.
Why would you have me listed as a possiblity of being the original note holder when you were reading me as town, and staunchly defending that read, up to post 1033 or so?

I could see you thinking that I might have been recruited, maybe, but that post does not vibe with your argument with me about why you were so convinced I was town.
1shottown breadcrumbed cop day 1, and then said you were town. I assumed you were a pregame investigation, but I began to lose faith 1shot was cop because Elena, who I also thought was cop, suspected him.
In post 1735, Peabody wrote:The mind changing occurred during reskims.
Not really buying this, buddy.
In post 1002, Peabody wrote:@Grey, I find it hard to believe that a person acting as erratically as you being a cult member. At least as of yesterday. I'm having a hard time keeping up with the fact we're dealing with cult rather than mafia.
In post 1005, Peabody wrote:
In post 1003, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1002, Peabody wrote:@Grey, I find it hard to believe that a person acting as erratically as you being a cult member. At least as of yesterday.
Whereas, I've been the picture of consistency today.

Uh-huh.
No. I'm referencing WIFOM jokes, aggressive/AtE behavior, threatening to gamethrow. I guess 'inconsistent' isn't the word I'm looking for. More... nonchalant and less calculated.
In post 1007, Peabody wrote:I'm not claiming to be Professor -Grey-... Although you should look into becoming a professor.

I'm basing my analysis on my experience, not on your meta.
In post 1009, Peabody wrote:Truth is, I actually have no idea how to read you. If you were the average person, I'm saying you're probably town. I'm not comparing scum!grey to town!grey. You're the kind of player that is difficult to read because of the reasons I listed above. I don't see scum acting like that. Which is why I town read you. Why are you so up in arms about how I read you?

Ninja: Then I don't understand what you mean.
In post 1015, Peabody wrote:That's part of the reason why I think you're town. :lol:
Doesn't read like "maybe town because of investigation" to me.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:34 am

In post 1768, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:@yessiree - Say that the following players didn't have the deathnote

-1SVT
-yessiree
-Grey
-RC
-Fishy
-Elena
-Peabody

Who do you think would hold the book? Whoever you choose, we should lynch imo.
good point
must be snarky
you suck randomidget
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Fishythefish »

In post 1767, yessiree wrote:

This snarky snipe doesn't really reinforce the point you were originally trying to get across

what part of randommidget's reply in 1764 made you go from "2 similar roles more likely to be opposite alignment" to "random was culted night 1"?
No snark intended! I was thinking that 2 similar roles were more likely to be of opposite alignment. random pointed out that this was bollocks - we
know
they were town at the start of the game. I'm not saying that random was culted night 1.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Peabody »

@Grey
In post 1031, Peabody wrote:Town reads currently are 1shot, Randommidget, Elena Fisher.

Grey leans town, though the town read is only now based on the reasons I mentioned before.
I had other reasons (based on an alignment of another player), but now I'm a little less sure.
I hinted at my reasoning in this quote. I thought 1shot was breadcrumbing cop in 77, hinted he investigated you in 311. I changed my mind through a reskim and realized it may not be the case based on what I read.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:03 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 1772, Fishythefish wrote:
In post 1767, yessiree wrote:

No snark intended! I was thinking that 2 similar roles were more likely to be of opposite alignment. random pointed out that this was bollocks - we
know
they were town at the start of the game. I'm not saying that random was culted night 1.
ok but, why couldn't randommidget have been culted pregame?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”