Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 874, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 867, Majiffy wrote:
In post 854, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 840, MariaR wrote:ty Majiffy :3
What do you mean, ty majiffy? He linked you to a post that contained nothing more than a vote. No explanation. Did you even read his link?
The words in the link say "Start Here". As in, read from this point forward and you'll have your answer soon enough.
I wasn't talking to you, so I don't need you to chime in. From my line of questioning, we determined that she thanked you before she opened the link, and then scrambled when I called her out on it. The defense you used could be valid, if it came from her. We don't need any white knights here Majiffy. We need more votes on Clumsy.
Wait so she's scum for not reading the link but thanking me for providing her one but we need more votes on Clumsy?

And I'll respond about my own damn post if your post seems to misrepresent what I was offering, which it did.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:59 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

"This isn't Namek."

Vote Count 1.10
Clumsy Phoenix
(4/7)
- Albert B. Rampage, Vifam, Not Chara, Socrates
Majiffy
(3/7)
- ɀefiend, Tywin Lannister
MariaR
(2/7)
- Desperado, Almost50
Desperado
(2/7)
- Alisae, MariaR
Almost50
(1/7)
- Majiffy
Tywin Lannister
(1/7)
- Clusmy Phoenix
Vifam
(1/7)
- Imperium
Not Voting:

(expired on 2017-04-04 12:55:00) until the end of Day One.
With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch.
Last edited by KuroiXHF on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Socrates »

Do you also have authority to do a prod, Gin? Imperium needs one.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:01 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 878, Socrates wrote:Do you also have authority to do a prod, Gin? Imperium needs one.
:cool:
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 874, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We need more votes on Clumsy.
No, we don't. Clumsy is too easy. It's the easiest lynch we can get. They're lynchbait (regardless of their alignment). If Clumsy is scum they'll trip over their own shoe laces on D2/D3 at max. Maria though can easily end game if we let her out of this. Now if I have to go all in Titus-style on Maria I will do it. Maria needs to be pushed to -at least- L-1 and claim, and then we have a PR check her, and when I say claim I mean both role & flavour, because I'm not sure what type of investigatives we have in this game, but I can speculate about 2 and neither would be an explicit Guilty/Not Guilty cop, so if we have a Role Cop and Maria fake claims she's busted.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

HAHAHA Maria can't endgame. Trust me. I got her in my sights.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 824, MariaR wrote:Tywin Chara are town Abr I want to tr could be bias
Pedit: I feel like not giving reason depends on the situation and it's rarely enough to lynch someone like it just doesn't sit well with me "Oh this person didn't give enough reason I'ma lynch them" isn't something I feel I'd ever feel confident in I would think you would want more data like ____ post is scummy etc but that's just a matter of opinion
True. I'm speaking in general terms for any game/alignment here, but I agree that it's not enough to lynch someone. It's more icing on a scummy cake than anything. It can be NAI since town do it as much as scum, but I think it's anti-town in general. I've always looked at it as something that can easily be avoided if town, because any read on anyone can be explained, otherwise there's no read to begin with. Not giving it tends to help scum do the same things, and scum not having to give reasons for their fake SRs only helps them if anything. I guess I just see it as an accountability thing that makes town's job easier and scum's harder, but it's not something I'd lynch over unless it's constant/never fixed when addressed. I guess my same point goes when people ignore questions or arguments against them, because it's another way for scum to get away with things they shouldn't.

Anyway, that's just my general opinion.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:28 am

Almost: I know you mentioned meta for Maria, but what am I missing? I haven't seen anything overtly scummy in this game from them. There have been a couple questionable posts/decisions and some weird votes going willy nilly, and it doesn't seem like Maria is looking to find/lynch scum (just my general opinion on overall post content), but I still haven't seen a smoking gun to hang them over. It's just been general apathy kind of play, which Vifam also has shown, clumsy has shown, and majiff used to show.

What's your smoking gun? You're acting like you have one, especially if you're willing to go full Titus (never go full Titus) on MariaR. What am I missing? I haven't seen their scum game (only one town game WWE), and they weren't that different from this one. They made a bad Mason vigi combo play with their partner and helped speed up an inevitable town loss, but aside from that, I don't see much different here. So is there anything specific to point to, or is it a general read on overall play?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 883, Tywin Lannister wrote:some weird votes going willy nilly,
Jokey votes, my friend. Did Maria place any votes "jokingly" in WWE?

Also, you've just missed the change her tone. She averted to a "you don't think I would take into account that you just played a game with me as scum and change my play?", which is an implicit admission that her play here is the same as hers in the Scum game I referred you to already. I mean, SHE CONCEDES that this is the same play, and you cannot see it??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Alright, I want in on the action.

VOTE: Maria
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 878, Socrates wrote:Do you also have authority to do a prod, Gin? Imperium needs one.
In post 879, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
:cool:
Socrates, yes he does. He informed me in the mod thread that he has prodded them. I'll reflect this in the OP.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Imperium »

I will make it in thread later tonight, I have some chores I'd like to work on first.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

Almost you underestimate what I would do as scum also yes I did make joke votes in wwe I joke all the time now I'm not gonna go on a 24 hour rant on my meta because to be honest that'd be a waste of time if you wanna keep barking up my tree by all means while you do that I will stay on scum ty
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 877, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
"This isn't Namek."

Vote Count 1.10
Clumsy Phoenix
(4/7)
- Albert B. Rampage, Vifam, Not Chara, Socrates
Majiffy
(3/7)
- ɀefiend, Tywin Lannister
MariaR
(2/7)
- Desperado, Almost50
Desperado
(2/7)
- Alisae, MariaR
Almost50
(1/7)
- Majiffy
Tywin Lannister
(1/7)
- Clusmy Phoenix
Vifam
(1/7)
- Imperium
Not Voting:

(expired on 2017-04-04 12:55:00) until the end of Day One.
With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch.
Mod flavor has been added.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:14 pm

In post 884, Almost50 wrote:
In post 883, Tywin Lannister wrote:some weird votes going willy nilly,
Jokey votes, my friend. Did Maria place any votes "jokingly" in WWE?

Also, you've just missed the change her tone. She averted to a "you don't think I would take into account that you just played a game with me as scum and change my play?", which is an implicit admission that her play here is the same as hers in the Scum game I referred you to already. I mean, SHE CONCEDES that this is the same play, and you cannot see it??
Almost: I can't see it because I don't know it. I don't know the difference between scum Maria and town Maria, since if all reads like general 'don't care' kind of play. Vifam does the same thing, but I haven't seen their scum game either. So since I sort of liken their style as somewhat the same, I don't really know what to look for without a smoking gun. I know what you're getting at with the joke vote thibg, but it really could just be a joke vote. That's how I initially read it, and even if it could have been meant to sneak it through as you see it, I wasn't exactly full of votes to where it would've mattered. Context kind of ruins that point. Other than that, they are in my lynch pool still, but I'm not jumping at the bits to lynch Maria. If they got lynched and flipped scum, I'd consider it a lucky gamble over an obvious scum read.

We all agree that clumsy is the lynchbait regardless of alignment, but do you see Maria and Clumsy as buddies? Otherwise, who would be connected to them? I really haven't seen obvious scum tells is what I'm saying, and since Idk their scum meta, there isnt much for me to work with. Even if I voted Maria, it would be a sheep vote based on your read rather than mine.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:17 pm

What's desperado's case on Maria? Didn't know they were voting there.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Imperium »

Finished reading the game, but as Tammy noted earlier, the game is a big nasty blurred mess of "meh" with a couple of exceptions. I'll work on reading through ISOs now, see what I can find that shakes out.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Imperium »

Alisae:
In post 77, Alisae wrote:Oh yeah Tywin what's your flavor?
Why did you ask this question? Normally I'm not one for rolefishing accusations because I think they're dumb as hell, but I can't really see why you would ask this as town.
In post 99, Alisae wrote:I don't really care about the ball mechanics.
I don't see why everyone else is tbh.
I liked his approach to the dragonballs here; as an example for taking an unsafe position in a mechanics, Alisae shrugged and brushed off the entire conversation at a time when it was something that people were talking about quite a bit early game.

Alisae's first attempt at scumhunting is voting Almost for this post. The impetus behind the initial push is that Almost is attacking ABR for a post that isn't really indicative of alignment (which is a fine point in and of itself). He moves to question Almost's early townreads, gets this as a response, then ends up backing off.

Alisae, why did you back off at that post (did you find the answer satisfactory)? Why not press him to answer for the post you voted him for in the first place?

I like his short-lived post on Socrates; it feels genuine in that he jumps on something and then immediately jumps off and I can see the thought process behind it easily enough (he thought Socrates was making a reachy attack, then realizes he probably dismissed it too quickly). Right now there's a common thread of attacking people for making reachy attacks in general (happens with Almost later, happens with Tywin), which makes sense with his early approach; he's hanging back and analyzing things more than making things happen, and I like how he's willing to push and let go of the push pretty quickly (and not on very much) because it makes it less likely that he's looking for weak points to push and more trying to figure out.

Noting 150 as another point where Alisae attacks Almost but doesn't seem to follow through.
In post 218, Alisae wrote:I now just came to the realization that my early scumread on Socrates was stupid and I now like every one of his posts and is therefore my top TR now.
Could you go into this read a little more in depth?
I know that your initial approach was to dislike his scumread on Not Chara but I thought you ended up dismissing that pretty much immediately after you started pushing it; this implies that your scumread held on a bit longer than that. What posts did you like that you didn't like before? What were you scumreading him for here if it wasn't his initial Not Chara push? Why did you vote Not Chara if it wasn't for Socrates's post?
In post 307, Alisae wrote:I really would like to see more tbh.
We have the Shaz head saying Zef is scum for hypocrisy but doesn't vote them (Meh scumtell at best).
Saying they get SR'd real hard looks LAMIST.
Shaz doesn't really comment on anything else that's going on in the gamestate.
Don't really get how they said Zef dropped a scumtell to Zef being town but ok.

I would really like Shaz to talk more about Maria.
Shaz can you talk more about Maria?

So I really don't have a good grasp on it? Like, I would sorta like to see them post more if anything. Does that make sense?
This is a meh post in general.
Shaziro never said that zefiend was scum for hypocrisy (he simply answered zefiend's weird public poll question), I've already talked about my problem with the LAMIST reasoning and the zefiend confusion at the end would have been solved if he read Shaziro's first post a little more closely. Him not adding anything significant to the gamestate is kind of a given, and him talking more about the person he naked voting after being completely silent up to that point also seems like an obvious question to ask.

What bothers me more than this post, though, is Alisae's eventual reasons for voting Clumsy - his 312 implied that he wanted to have a conversation with them before voting for them, but after he figured out he was wrong with half of his case and Shaziro had a reason for voting Maria that he didn't like, Alisae decided that there wasn't really a chance that he was town anymore and voted him. Alisae, why was Shaziro being unaware of Maria's meta a reason to vote him and stop talking with him?

I liked this post, though; while it's not something I feel strongly about, I do feel like scum players have a tendency to play up their contributions instead of acknowledging their mistakes when they make them (I have been scumhunting a BUNCH! My reasons for suspecting player X were rock solid! etc).

And, as with most things, I find that Tammy got to questioning on something that bothered me before I did, and so here's Alisae's response to his Clumsy vote:
In post 521, Alisae wrote:I don't think Maria posted anything that seems AI, and claiming that they were defensive seems ehhhhhhh I didn't really like the arguement and thought it was bad.
Also I hate the first part of the question, it seems really manipulative to me.
You've pressed a lot of players for attacking others for reasons that aren't alignment indicative without voting them (in particular, Almost's attack on Vifam). I agree the assertion that MariaR was "defensive scum" there is pretty ridiculous considering she wasn't even responding to an attack on her. I don't understand why you hate the first part of the question or even what question you're talking about.

At first blush, I agree with Alisae's take on Tywin versus Majiffy (although I think Tywin looks much townier from that than Majiffy does).

What I don't understand is this take here:
In post 630, Alisae wrote:Actually no, this isn't a TvT.
I don't believe that Tywin forgot that the clums hydra is scum.
With Majiffy they were like "Welp, 1 scum caught D1" and that's great an all but did Tywin suddenly forget about the Clums hydra? Because it doesn't read genuine to me?
Alisae's first thought on Tywin vs Majiffy was because they were both town, but as soon as Tywin goes "I caught 1 scum D1" instead of "I caught 2 scum D1" Alisae flips from townread to full scumread, which doesn't exactly make sense to me. The frustration over the chainsaw accusation isn't frustration than I can understand too well; this was the post detailing how unreasonable he thought that the chainsawing accusation was, but chainsawing is attacking your scumpartner's attacker, so Tywin thinking Alisae might be scum defending his #1 scumread isn't exactly the most insane thing anyone's ever said (or anywhere close to it).

Alisae backing off makes about as much sense as the initial attack: Alisae, could you talk me though your Tywin read in full? How did you go from town to scum to town again to trending scum again immediately after?
In post 775, Alisae wrote:Tywin, you going back and forth on your read on me is hilarious just FYI.
Can you also explain this? I feel like you should be able to understand where he's coming from pretty well when you're going back on forth on your read on him quite frequently yourself.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Imperium »

Overall, though, Alisae is still a slight townread for me. There's a lot of sheer back and forth on reads that makes it seem like he's genuinely deliberating about reads, and I like that he's made pushes on a pretty high number of players in a fairly short amount of time. The reason why he's only a slight townread is because while his approach to the game is not really what I expect from scum, there are still a number of things that concern me. The major things that I want him to address the most are mostly his vote on Clumsy (he went from "I want to talk to him, really give him a chance to prove himself before I vote him" then voted him for what read like a bad understanding of Maria's meta), and his Tywin read (scumread him initially for him not understanding Alisae's approach to the game, leaned town on him because he was townreading too many people and he liked their interactions, strongly townread him later for Majiffy interactions then scumread him because he said he caught 1 scum in Majiffy and not 2 in Majiffy and Clumsy, townread him again for reasons I don't understand but then agreed with Shaziro that he was looking worse and worse immediately after).

I doubt pretty strongly that Alisae and Tywin are scum together; their interactions are in depth enough where they are either trying to genuinely figure each other out or figure out how to interact with each other with out getting caught.

I also have some small concerns with his Almost and Maria interactions; with Almost, he approaches him pretty early in the game to try to figure him out but then that fizzles and he halfheartedly points out an Almost attack he didn't like (didn't follow through with it even though he followed through with a majority of his other pushed). With Maria, he defended her pretty strongly from Clumsy and established himself as someone who was confident talking about her meta, but hasn't really made an attempt to figure her out this game yet.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh god a wall
Nacho I promise to get to it in sometime in the near future.
GTKAS
| here.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Imperium »

I don't need it responded to all right now or all at once (obviously), but if you could talk about your Clumsy and Tywin reads a little more after reading my concerns with them in the previous post it would help a lot.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey guyz. This time in Mini 1894 - DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival to Namek, Alisae pretends to be MoI!

--
In post 893, Imperium wrote:Alisae:
In post 77, Alisae wrote:Oh yeah Tywin what's your flavor?
Why did you ask this question? Normally I'm not one for rolefishing accusations because I think they're dumb as hell, but I can't really see why you would ask this as town.
Tywin claimed Bulletproof, Lynchproof Bomb as a joke and I thought the claim was real for some silly reason.

--
Alisae's first attempt at scumhunting is voting Almost for this post. The impetus behind the initial push is that Almost is attacking ABR for a post that isn't really indicative of alignment (which is a fine point in and of itself). He moves to question Almost's early townreads, gets this as a response, then ends up backing off.

Alisae, why did you back off at that post (did you find the answer satisfactory)? Why not press him to answer for the post you voted him for in the first place?
I think I came to the conclusion that I was trying a bit too hard and I really wasn't going to get explanations from him then, especially considering it's 5 pages in. Also his concern that some scum might copy his reads at the time came across as genuine to me.

--

In post 218, Alisae wrote:I now just came to the realization that my early scumread on Socrates was stupid and I now like every one of his posts and is therefore my top TR now.
Could you go into this read a little more in depth?
I know that your initial approach was to dislike his scumread on Not Chara but I thought you ended up dismissing that pretty much immediately after you started pushing it; this implies that your scumread held on a bit longer than that. What posts did you like that you didn't like before? What were you scumreading him for here if it wasn't his initial Not Chara push? Why did you vote Not Chara if it wasn't for Socrates's post?
It didn't linger at all, and yes I did start TRing him when I pushed NC with him. I TR'd him even more because I liked the sequence of posts that happenned. I didn't feel like he was trying to manipulate people. Like, I really liked his response to Maria's not so great post. If anything the only real problems I had with Socrates basicly happened because I wasn't reading. And I stated earlier I think somewhere, I was mostly just sheeping Socrates' case on NC.

--
At first blush, I agree with Alisae's take on Tywin versus Majiffy (although I think Tywin looks much townier from that than Majiffy does).

What I don't understand is this take here:
In post 630, Alisae wrote:Actually no, this isn't a TvT.
I don't believe that Tywin forgot that the clums hydra is scum.
With Majiffy they were like "Welp, 1 scum caught D1" and that's great an all but did Tywin suddenly forget about the Clums hydra? Because it doesn't read genuine to me?
Alisae's first thought on Tywin vs Majiffy was because they were both town, but as soon as Tywin goes "I caught 1 scum D1" instead of "I caught 2 scum D1" Alisae flips from townread to full scumread, which doesn't exactly make sense to me. The frustration over the chainsaw accusation isn't frustration than I can understand too well; this was the post detailing how unreasonable he thought that the chainsawing accusation was, but chainsawing is attacking your scumpartner's attacker, so Tywin thinking Alisae might be scum defending his #1 scumread isn't exactly the most insane thing anyone's ever said (or anywhere close to it).

Alisae backing off makes about as much sense as the initial attack: Alisae, could you talk me though your Tywin read in full? How did you go from town to scum to town again to trending scum again immediately after?
In post 761, Alisae wrote:
In post 758, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Question for you Alisae: Do you feel like this is SvT only on Tywin's side? As in, if Tywin flips today, and if he flips town, do you still townread Majiffy?
Yes and Yes
Leaving this here to explain some of it. If I had to say it was a SvT, Tywin would be scum there. If anything, I thought Tywin was scum there because I liked the points being made at the time? Like, right now it's town who is probably tunneled on Majiffy. I just don't really buy any of the points they have on him. Hence I think it's in a tunnel. I think I kept flopping my read on Tywin mostly because I got frustrated with them tbh. They're SRing me for things that I do as town? It's wierd. But the fact his read on me has to do with how I'm treating my "scumbuddy" Majiffy is mostly why I was probably frustrated tbh? It's probably town getting in a deep tunnel.

--
In post 775, Alisae wrote:Tywin, you going back and forth on your read on me is hilarious just FYI.
Can you also explain this? I feel like you should be able to understand where he's coming from pretty well when you're going back on forth on your read on him quite frequently yourself.
Yeah I remember in one of the games I played, we had a relationship where whenever we got into a fight we would SR each other then flop back to TRing each other then flop back to SRing each other (don't remember what game), but what's happening here feels like what's happening there.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 893, Imperium wrote:Alisae, why was Shaziro being unaware of Maria's meta a reason to vote him and stop talking with him?
I really don't feel like I could give you a good answer to that tbh. I will recongize that vote was bad tho.

But I mostly just stopped talking with him mostly becuase Shaz left and Clums came back? I probs woulda talked with Shaz more if he stayed.

I CAN talk about my read on them now.
And it's town.
I like the questioning in
And them trying to talk to me about the Majiffy wagon comp also seemed genuine.
Just really would like to see some more analysis before I good about this slot.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

{Imperium, Tywin, Socrates, Majiffy, Clumsy Hydra, Zef}
These are my TRs.