NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15475 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 14392, Leonshade wrote:
In post 13931, RadiantCowbells wrote:Leon you have no structure built correct?
Correct. Now I'm going to borrow Vecna's shtick for a moment.

I HAVE PRIORITY AND I'M GOING TO TRY TO BUILD THE VIGILANTE WONDER. AT LEAST ONE OTHER TOWN PLAYER WITH PRIORITY SHOULD ATTEMPT TO DO THE SAME. BY THIS POINT IT'S OBVIOUS THAT SCUM TOOK THE FORBIDDEN PALACE, ALLOWING THEM TO BLOCK ONE TOWN PLAYER FROM ATTEMPTING TO BUILD A WONDER TODAY. SCUM HAVE A REALLY GOOD GRASP ON THE TOWN'S WONDERS AT THIS POINT, AT THIS POINT THERE'S NO USE ATTEMPTING TO HIDE WHO WILL TRY TO BUILD WHAT. THEY WILL BE ABLE TO GET THE VIGILANTE IF ONLY ONE TOWNIE GOES FOR IT, WE MUST HAVE AT LEAST TWO TOWN ATTEMPT IT.

SCUM GETTING THE STRONGMAN VIG COULD MEAN GAME OVER IF WE MISLYNCH, WE MUST SACRIFICE PRIORITY TO NOT LOSE TONIGHT.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY OBJECTIONS TO THIS PLAN?
^ scum trying to not eat rope today
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15476 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 15464, MathBlade wrote:Dunno but if anyone gets vig they should shoot me.
No one is shooting you or any Town at this point.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15477 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 14399, Leonshade wrote:
In post 14124, Vecna wrote:The one person we should lynch on principle though is Ceasar.

VOTE: Ceasar
We're not lynching anyone on principle in potential MYLO. We need a scumflip now more than ever.
LAMIST, this much is obvious.
In post 14135, Nero Cain wrote:I changed my mind slightly. I just don't think a townLeon would have been that hard to lynch.
I went to L-1, and while the people you're claiming are my buddies could've hammered me (and made a point not to), davesaz and Maxous had the opportunity to hammer as well. I could've been lynched at any point.
Yet he wasn't lynched.
If scum wanted Leon lynched he would be lynched.
Ergo, scum don't want Leon lynched.
Natural conclusion: Leon is scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15478 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

erghh uhhh
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15479 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 14406, Leonshade wrote:
In post 14370, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 13831, Leonshade wrote:Interesting that Maxous flipped with the Wonder info. Either scum doesn't have the Janitor wonder, or they didn't want to use that player for the kill for some reason.

Though honestly, scum might have just gone "fuck it" to the Janitor wonder, it's a pretty middling ability in this game.
1)
Feels fake. "I couldn't possibly be scum because I have no idea why Maxous would flip with wonder info"

I regret doubting myself because of your AtE yesterday.
In post 13832, Leonshade wrote:
In post 13827, Alisae wrote:Vecna or maybe they were doctor hunting?
He was hanging low for the majority of yesterday.
That was also my thought, it's the Occam's razor explanation (since essentially making Creature conftown would be a pretty bad play otherwise).
2)
If this was your thought, why didn't you voice it instead of piggybacking off of Ali? This smells of buddying.
1) Why do you think a townie wouldn't write the same thing?

2) Day had just started at that point. I didn't see the flip and immediately have the idea, I thought about it while discussing other things. Ali expressed the idea when the conversation turned to the motivation behind the kill, so I voiced my agreement.
1) Seems like you were making a point of thinking it out in the thread to show it was on your mind, which would equate to "why would scum be thinking about the janitor wonder so much, must be town". I guess it's possible for town to actually be thinking about it that much though, if they were absolutely sure scum got it. But that doesn't line up with your earlier stance of thinking Vecna is town, because the only reason to not use it would be that Creature looked like he was going to roleblock the person using it.
2) It still looks like buddying to me of both Ali and Creature. But okay.
In post 14371, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 13833, Leonshade wrote:
In post 13828, Vecna wrote:
In post 13799, Alisae wrote:It's a factional ability.
pedit: Creats is conftown.
No he's not.
Creature is town by play, and
only scum if davesaz (or you) are scum with him
This is a MASSIVE walk back from his previous read of Creature.
I've townread him since Day One, what's the walk back?
The bolded. If you're saying Creature has been town by play, and is now confirmed town by the maxous/creature alignment sharing result, then drawing associatives where they're not there allows Vecna to springboard off that to continue to scumread Creature through scumreading davesaz. It's not actually defending Creature, it's instead lowkey encouraging the scumread.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15480 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 15472, nancy wrote:Nero I'm sorry but there is no way you are not getting lynched today after saying you are going for the vig because with your reads I guarantee you will lose Town the game regardless of your alignment.
So....whats the story now? I mean at the end of yesterday and today I was being pushed as scum that was getting bussed by RC but now you guys (Ali, you, Leon) don't want me to shoot him? Now my READ on him is bad? What made you start to town read RC?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #15481 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Nero you ready for the powerbus
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15482 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bro you couldn't even bus me if we really were buddies.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15483 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

shots fired!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15484 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Jae, is Ali talking like at all in the hood? I have a fairly hard time seeing a him as demotivated town. I think he's just lurking scum.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #15485 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 15373, MathBlade wrote: Like the go for broke to me is a lie based on how I learned the phrase. Guess it means something else.
Oh, sorry about the comment I made. I have 4 personal connections to people in your situation.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #15486 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 15476, nancy wrote:
In post 15464, MathBlade wrote:Dunno but if anyone gets vig they should shoot me.
No one is shooting you or any Town at this point.
I should be dead tonight if Town gets the vig if we lynch successfully. Period. Then remaining town gets a cop to work with as I am not announcing my target so it can't be messed with. As I would be dead, I can't be roleblocked so the only thing that could fuck with me is if I out Wifom Vecna.

If we mislynch then Town should wait a day to see if we are in true LyLO.

FYI whoever has the D4 wonder really fucked up by not putting me in on it. I would have loved someone to sync with but right now I feel right, alone, personally attacked, and no real way to validate anything and fighting a largely upstream battle as I feel scum are mostly the ones posting.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #15487 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like if stop all actions can stop all actions of the dead I would be sad.

Moderator: Assume player X has Stonehenge. Player Y performs stop all actions on player X. Would that stop the flip?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #15488 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In other words can someone rolestop the dead?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #15489 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 238, Nero Cain wrote:I kinda want the pyramids but then I'd like to hold out for a vig/cop.
Why did you not pick up the vig?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15490 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 15489, MathBlade wrote:
In post 238, Nero Cain wrote:I kinda want the pyramids but then I'd like to hold out for a vig/cop.
Why did you not pick up the vig?
it was one shot and I was waiting for something more powerful.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #15491 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 766, Nero Cain wrote:My scumread on Creature is basically like several of his posts are this sort of confused "I don't know whats going on" and that just seems p fake to me. Though Titus' "Nero ignored the Max wagon" "He wasn't even a wagon when I voted Creature." "Welll...welll...you are ignoring it now!" Games with Titus would be a lot less frustrating if she'd just take being proven wrong in stride instead of trying to argue that she's right all the time.
You have several posts like this in your ISO.

Creature is now confTown.

How can you maintain the "I am so right trope" when there are several instances of you being flat out wrong?

Pedit: Wonders are likely more powerful as times age but you and LUV have the same tripe.

We are close to LyLO. You both plot out the same bullshit lies. It is the same thing in slingers. How do you expect me to townread you when it is so similar?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #15492 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1684, Nero Cain wrote:This is sorta how I feel right now.

Yuri
(5):
Lil Uzi Vert
The DEO, Akane and Nebby, Vecna
Fro99er

Akane and Nebby
(5):
Yuri, Maxous, beeboy, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage

beeboy
(4):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV
Spiffeh, Creature

NoticeMeSenpa
i (1):
Elbirn

The DEO
(1):
Sondam

Fro99er
(1):
Leonshade

Sondam
(1):
Drixx

Not Voting (3):
Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpa
You suspected Vecna and nancy (Spiffeh) slots here then later on townread them then now pinned against a wall scumread them. What caused you to townread the slots midgame and what caused you to change your mind now?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #15493 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4311, Nero Cain wrote:Terracitta Army is going to be the most built wonder tonight. Its also spelled wrong.
Why did you intentionally crumb that you were building Terracotta Army then not build it in this post?

The misspelling is an I for an O. This is a common crumb. Since you misspelled it please don't tell me this wasn't intentional. If it wasn't intentional why did you make this post?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15494 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How many games have you now pushed me for "playing like gunslingers"? I've been genuinely correct more often then not (didn't scumread Yuri/Kid, ABR, Bee) You know perfectly damn well that no one is going to be 100% correct.

I've been scum reading Spiff/Nancy for ages now. I had lessened my scum read on Vecna after d2 b/c #'s.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15495 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 15493, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4311, Nero Cain wrote:Terracitta Army is going to be the most built wonder tonight. Its also spelled wrong.
Why did you intentionally crumb that you were building Terracotta Army then not build it in this post?

The misspelling is an I for an O. This is a common crumb. Since you misspelled it please don't tell me this wasn't intentional. If it wasn't intentional why did you make this post?
This is not a crumb and I thought it was funny to make fun of the mods mispelling.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #15496 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4444, Nero Cain wrote:Are you fucking kidding me?!?

In post 4378, Nero Cain wrote:One of the big reasons that I think A+n is scum 'cause their "ABR ruined the Yuri wagon!" was totes junk.
In post 4382, Akane and Nebby wrote:That was...
Never my argument Nero...
-Nebby
In post 4430, Akane and Nebby wrote:Nero that was just convenient. My arguement was that town was somewhat in sync and then
ABR showed up and ruined everything.

I'm with Vecna, I want ABR gone.
-Nebby
Pedit: oh cool, he scumreads me lol.

As of Day Two in this post the only potentially possible scum wagon you have wanted is Alisae slot and that is confirmed Halicarnassus D1 (why I wouldn't vote them FYI) and I have yet to see an explanation from you as to why he is scum yet targets people you consistently townread. That is very anti scum and only exerts more places to slip. In Shadowrun I was begging to not go on missions as I was slowly turning mush from lack of sleep and the speed of the thread. The way Town kept up posting and pressure was one of the best things as it forces consistency. Similarly you brag about being right but it just isn't consistent with your ISO.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #15497 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You never pushed Vecna or nancy despite scumreading them at all.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15498 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 15496, MathBlade wrote:As of Day Two in this post the only potentially possible scum wagon you have wanted is Alisae slot and that is confirmed Halicarnassus D1 (why I wouldn't vote them FYI) and I have yet to see an explanation from you as to why he is scum yet targets people you consistently townread. That is very anti scum and only exerts more places to slip. In Shadowrun I was begging to not go on missions as I was slowly turning mush from lack of sleep and the speed of the thread. The way Town kept up posting and pressure was one of the best things as it forces consistency. Similarly you brag about being right but it just isn't consistent with your ISO.
??????

Well if he's scum then its like he's going to target his buddies. I don't get your point at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15499 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14977, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5975, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 2.05

Albert B. Rampage (6):
Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade, Mathblade, nancy, Vecna, Akane and Nebby
Vecna (5):
Caesar Wills It, Yuri,
Nero Cain
, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn
Caesar Wills It (2):
Creature, Brian Skies
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (4):
ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
In post 6026, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 2.06

Albert B. Rampage (7):
Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade, Mathblade, nancy, Vecna, Akane and Nebby, davesaz
Vecna (6):
Caesar Wills It, Yuri,
Nero Cain
, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Maxous
Caesar Wills It (2):
Creature, Brian Skies
Creature (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (3):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai

Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
In post 6100, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 2.07

Vecna (7):
Caesar Wills It,
Nero Cain
, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Maxous, Brian Skies, nancy
Albert B. Rampage (6):
Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade, Mathblade, Vecna, Akane and Nebby, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Yuri
Caesar Wills It (1):
Creature
Creature (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (3):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai

In post 6163, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 2.08

Vecna (7):
Caesar Wills It,
Nero Cain
, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Maxous, Brian Skies, nancy
Albert B. Rampage (5):
Lil Uzi Vert, Mathblade, Vecna, Akane and Nebby, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (3):
Yuri, Leonshade, Creature
Caesar Wills It (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Creature (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (2):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV

In post 6180, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 2.09

Vecna (7):
Caesar Wills It,
Nero Cain
, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Brian Skies, nancy, Creature
Albert B. Rampage (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, Mathblade, Vecna, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (4):
Yuri, Leonshade, Maxous, Akane and Nebby
Caesar Wills It (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Creature (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (2):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV

In post 6225, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 2.10

Vecna (7):
Caesar Wills It,
Nero Cain
, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Brian Skies, nancy, Creature
Albert B. Rampage (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, Mathblade, Vecna, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (4):
Yuri, Leonshade, Maxous, Akane and Nebby
Caesar Wills It (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Creature (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (2):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV

In post 6335, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 2.11

Vecna (6):
Caesar Wills It,
Nero Cain
, Albert B. Rampage, Brian Skies, nancy, Akane and Nebby
Albert B. Rampage (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Caesar Wills It (1):
Mathblade
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Creature (1):
Sondam
Yuri (1):
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (3):
PeregrineV, Elbirn, Creature

In post 6351, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 2.12

Vecna (5):
Caesar Wills It,
Nero Cain
, Albert B. Rampage, nancy, Akane and Nebby
Albert B. Rampage (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade
Creature (2):
Sondam, Brian Skies
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Caesar Wills It (1):
Mathblade
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (3):
PeregrineV, Elbirn, Creature

I mean TBF I did end up voting Creature later on but I don't know how Math and Vecna~Vecna especially think thats Math throwing up a d1 VC showing me not on the VC "proves" I wasn't all over Vecna d2.
This was me helping to push the Vecna wagon. Like I know that you'll fall back to the "I'm bussing him" but yeah...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”