Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Vote Count 1.12

Something_Smart (3):
Eddie Cane (), eagerSnake (), Transcend ()

rb (3):
aronagrundy (), ThinkBig (), Boonskiies ()

Transcend (2):
Darkshadow64540 (), TwoFace ()

ThinkBig (1):
rb ()

TwoFace (1):
hapahauli ()

Not Voting (3):
horrordude0215, I Am Innocent, Something_Smart ()

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

D1 deadline is Monday, April 10th 2017, 6:00PM PST or in (expired on 2017-04-10 18:00:00).
[/area][/size]
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I swear BV is just sitting there at his computer, votecount ready, spamming F5. :lol:
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

12 days left we need to chill a bit

Pedit: lol nl did cross my mind a second ago but its usually antitown so eh let's just give it time
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:21 pm

Finally something we agree on.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

Honestly though in a 10v3 normal backup watcher is a direct cc to miller
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

How?
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

Just the sheer probability of there being all of those particular roles included together is unlikely
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

With a watcher and a backup watcher it's more likely there's a scum ninja than a town miller
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:30 pm

In post 431, eagerSnake wrote:Just the sheer probability of there being all of those particular roles included together is unlikely
If you want to talk about likelihood, I don't think a backup watcher has ever been included in a Mini Normal before.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

I think the best thing to do is just table it until d2 when we have a couple flips to work off
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

That way we can do less speculation and more analysis
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by rb »

In post 407, Boonskiies wrote:I get someone saying they are worried about me if I'm town literally every game. I usually win.
lmao, evidence pls
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by rb »

In post 408, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 406, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 392, Boonskiies wrote:And you constantly need to be reassured of all reasons why you are scum. Just read the damn game and you'll see why people are scum reading you. Look at it from the other side and stop being a tunnel fuck.
Tbf I don't see the case either. If I was rb I'd be asking for it too. Hell, I'm not rb and I have been asking for it and you even basically said you didn't see it either by saying tbs case on him was dead-end

I didn't scum read him based on TB's case. that was a dead end case. both of theirs were. rb is role phishing, and is trying to discredit any potential claim. Keep in mind, I scum read Transcend as well. See it from that perspective.
where am i 'role phishing'

you're actually warped
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by rb »

In post 409, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 404, rb wrote:
In post 402, Boonskiies wrote:TB isn't a major wagon. You're the only one voting there.
so my scumreads should be influenced by who's easiest to lynch?
see, this is a redirect of what I said. I commented that in response to him saying he's pushing the major wagons. This is his way of discrediting what I said even though he blatantly took it out of context.
where did i say i was pushing the major wagons? i want you to find that, because you can't
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by rb »

In post 416, Boonskiies wrote:The biggest thing about rb is he says he doesn't believe the miller claim, yet not voting Smart.
please find where i said i don't believe the miller claim - again, you can't
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by rb »

rb wrote:i'm commenting on the major wagons and trying to get my top scumread lynched - is this bad?
Clearly says: I'm
commenting
on the major wagons and
trying to get my top scumread
lynched.

Where do I claim to be pushing the major wagons?

In fact where do I even use the word 'pushing'.

Just look at this lying scumfuck get more and more desperate and make up more and more bullshit
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by rb »

In post 434, eagerSnake wrote:I think the best thing to do is just table it until d2 when we have a couple flips to work off
yeah like i said on page fucking 2, just play the game and policy lynch him D2. derp
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by rb »

boonskiies reason for voting me is that i'm "role phishing" - but he can't provide a single example of it

he claims I'm 'redirecting things' - at the same time as literally lying about what i've said
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Transcend »

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I, Transcend, have completed my treacherous retail labor shift.

I have decided to grace you with my observations in this forum video game.

Before I begin, post seventy-four was in fact a reads list. The users were in no particular order, they were all alphabetized in the tier they were in.

Exhibit A: Townreads.

These are members that I think are in the same faction as me, aka the town!

Boonskiies albeit, he is totally wrong on me is probably town motivated with his push.

ThinkBig albeit, he is totally wrong on me and most likely rb, his intentions feel town motivated

I remember very much being fond of hapahauli's contributions thus far to the game. It makes me think he's town as well.

rb seems fairly natural and I can't wait to see him solve the game because lemme tell ya, he's PHENOMENAL at this forum video game!!!!!

aronagrundy was my scumread at first because he responded POORLY to a bandwagon on him, but he's growing on me now!!!

DarkShadowNumbers Is Really Scummy But I Decided That His Push On Me Is Probably Town Motivated And I Think That Scum Acquiesced To My Lynch.

My Null Reads Are The Three People That Haven't Talked: I Am Innocent, Jinzou, LmaysNumbers.

My scumreads are Eddie Cane, he doesn't give me a good feeling this game, I haven't really seen any game solving!?!?!??! from him?!?!?!?!?!? Although Maybe He Attempted to solve this rigorous game in the past 6 pages that I didn't read because I was EXTREMELY EXCITED TO POST MY READS FOR YOU GUYS TO UNDERSTAND even though i'm gonna be confirmed town or in the dead PT tomorrow

Twoface is the player that I believe was scum on my wagon. His push felt very forced and for bad reasons. He got a bit too happy and opportunistic.

And Last But Not Least I Think That The Other Mafia Is Something Smart Not Of His Posts Are SCummy But I Think That He Cannot Be My Role Given That I'm Miller

oh yeah eagersnake replaced someone but I don't remember which one of the afk slots it was. He's town

Thank you for reading you are free to ask any questions BUT PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Transcend »

Given that I'm investigative ASTERISK
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by rb »

In post 359, rb wrote:So how would a town miller be more likely to be true based on Transcend being a scum investigative role?
Going to cap this off because it's very relevant.

At this point someone who thinks Transcend is scum, wouldn't necessarily believe we are in a TOWN investigative rich setup, which is the thing that would make sense. I doubt Boon or TB thought this far but here's the thing:

Miller is anti-town utility, so it makes a lot of sense in a setup with lots of TOWN investigative utility. It has no bearing on scum investigatives at all, so someone who actually believes Transcend is scum wouldn't bother with this line of thinking. If Boon thinks there's going to be a lot of town PR's who are investigative, this would make more sense.

Eagersnake also makes less sense if he thinks Transcend is town - because if Transcend is town (and not watcher) then that IS a pretty heavy investigative setup for town, making miller make sense. Miller can be used as a false flag as well, so it could also...mean not much.

This is the only reasonable conclusion any town player should be making pre any kind of flip at all - which is why I've been wanting to know why people were taking a strong stance on either believing OR disbelieving it (either one is still possible, and we can't give SS either a coasting or to waste D1 lynch on him - imo late day1 and early-mid day2 are the best parts of the game to re-read, and very often when games are grinding to a halt, these areas of the game are super informative and will find you the last scum.

I don't want SS near lylo just in case, and I don't want to lynch him straight away on policy because it cuts out important parts of the game.

Ergo we policy lynch D2. This might change if we find a better scum target but for now, this is better.

Also, if TB is scum or town rn, Boon seems like either a buddy candidate or chainsaw defence.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by rb »

Boonskies if you actually have no fucking reason for scumreading me and it's just because im a dickface jerkdick, that's okay and you can be town but if you ARE town please don't try to Ad hoc justify shitty votes and forced scumreads, because if ur town this is big waste of time for both of us.

Just admit im a dickhead and thats why u voted me, then we can move on and lynch scum, ta.

However if you keep pathetically insisting that i'm scum because of these really pathetic reasons that anyone with a pulse and semi-functioning frontal lobe can see are nonsense, ur gonna have to get lynched
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by rb »

LUL transcend counterclaimed miller LUL
rb
rb
Survivor