Open 675: Pick Your Power X/Y (Game Over!)

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:44 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 5111, Titus wrote:
In post 3773, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: nancy not sure how many freaking times i tried to get her and titus yday
Another association attempt post
Yea because you both are fucking associated, i also factually objectively tried to get you both, what is your problem with that post?
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:44 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 5115, Titus wrote:
In post 3786, CloudKicker wrote:NOT NEMO
In post 3787, CloudKicker wrote:WE ARENT LYNCHING NEMO
In post 3793, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 3790, Prince Lyon wrote:no that's dumb cloudkicker. hitting the roleblocker means that we gain a mislynch via KTS's vig shot and can direct it wherever we want. we aim for RB today no matter what.

in fact with as many obvtowns as we have I advocate not lynching nancy until all other scum are dead
theres still other roles unaccounted for and it still gives a lot of infos
In post 3807, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 3799, Prince Lyon wrote:Cloud we outright lose a mislynch if we don't hit the roleblocker today. It's a horrible idea to lynch confirmed non roleblocker.
kts could also be scum and just no shoot or shoot random
In post 3816, CloudKicker wrote:i could iso nancy and probably solve the game
Defends nemo aka bang based on strategy alone. Offers kts diversion. Says he could solve the game by isoing nancy but never does it.
i said i could, i also said im too lazy
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:45 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 5116, Titus wrote:
In post 3849, CloudKicker wrote:nancy/titus/rc is my paranoia team
Forgot this gem. Another slot Cloud attempts to link to nancy and myself.
Because you guys are linked, the link is there. Me identifying a link that exist isnt the same as bullshiting a link that doesnt
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:47 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 5098, Titus wrote:
In post 2935, CloudKicker wrote:i think the scumteam is dun + nancy + probably titus
Less than ten minutes later, giga sr dropped dunn replaced in.
In post 5119, Titus wrote:
In post 4600, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 4421, Titus wrote:If nancy is scum, we can nearly hard clear giga. I don't see scum double drafting 10.
ive been on nancy for LIKE DAYS and youre ready to townready giga for it but not me ? ive appealed to everyone in the game to lynch them and you didnt do anything but call me scum

i called the dun/titus/nancy interactions like the moment i replaced-in
Yeah, the last part of this post is a lie. He says giga nancy Titus, not dunn.
You fucking just isoed me and even commented that i said those 3, then you go and call me a lyar lolz
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:49 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 5120, Titus wrote:
In post 4632, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: nancy

voting anything else is silly and pointless
Yet, Cloud abandons this vote to vote with confscum knowing town doesn't have a mislynch.
Yet you scumtell in oblivion
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:50 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 5123, Titus wrote:
In post 4651, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 4647, Prince Lyon wrote:
In post 4643, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 4641, Prince Lyon wrote:
In post 4639, CloudKicker wrote:We arent in a good position, we should get conf scum thats it
You're implying that GBT dying puts town in a better position.

I get that your view is 'ok GBT gets nightkilled and RC is an easy lynch' but that's because you're a bad player
no im not implying anything, why would GBT be the conf nk anyway?
Why would scum nightkill anyone else?

Titus is heavily scumread
Bang is heavily scumread
Scum can use you to mislynch me
You are trying to mislynch me
Dunn is heavily scumread
nancy is confscum

that leaves GBT. universally townread and has accurate reads.
if anything, im the slot that has the best iso to defend myself via associations with nancy
Bragging about associations and trying to take over
Yea, bragging that ive been protown sorry
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:09 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 312, alban wrote:Lyon, I never actually said you are scummy
I think this is a non-team tell by the word uses
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:14 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I just read alban for the first time ever, this surprisingly leads me to RC being town, i dont think alban can fake TvsS interactions like that and im not gonna accuse rc of coaching him. Alban also appeared like he only talked about town, he almost never mentionned nemo/titus/kts and only talked about giga/lyon/spade/shadd
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:19 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2127, nancy wrote:Finally caught up, that re-read was fucking brutal. Y'all are impatient lmao. Between RL and other games I'm swamped atm, sorry for holding up the game.

Titus is Town I don't know why people have been pushing that slot all game. Transcend is utter fucking Town, I basically have a soulread on both those slots so. Bummed that he replaced out right as I came in but eh what can you do. (No offense Cloud lol.)

KTS is the biggest fucking scumbag in this game and I have no idea how the slot is still alive. He has done literally nothing all game. There's almost certainly two scum in {KTS, Spade, PP}. I'll flesh these out when I have time.

VOTE: KTS

Spoiler:
In post 194, Killthestory wrote:oh my god SO MANY PEOPLE TO V-OTE

whaY TIS GOING on YOU CANt AL ll be SCuM

VOTE: KILL

END ME
Nice opening, I think you faked them out.

In post 204, Killthestory wrote:so we were choosing roles that can function as town utility and scum utility roles to where we could claim a scum action could also be a town action to help us from getting caught. the more powerful, the better, too.
Interesting. I'll keep that in mind.

In post 250, Killthestory wrote:hey if youre scum let me know right now so i dont have to go through the heartbreak of lynching you later
10/10 scumhunting would see again.

In post 252, Killthestory wrote:im going to trust you on this and never lynch you the rest of the game. if im close to lynching you, just quote this post and i probably wont lynch you.

probably.
Well that doesn't look at all like scum pocketing.

In post 331, Killthestory wrote:so spade is really really scummy im willing to put that vote back
In post 333, Killthestory wrote:lol lets lynch it
Nice lynch shopping. Translation: Please tell me if it's okay to scumread Spade right now I don't want to stand out from the crowd o' Towns.

In post 423, Killthestory wrote:in that case
VOTE: Titus
In post 424, Killthestory wrote:UNVOTE:
Im kidding this is such an ugly wagon
Nice way to abandon the Spade wagon, really subtle. So like, is Spade your scumpartner or did you just want to put Titus to L-1 but then immediately realized how fucking awful it would look for you and panicked an unvote?

In post 427, Killthestory wrote:no it's utterly disgusting and filled with the scummiest players and their mothers
and let me tell you mothers are scummy

there's also some terrible, unreadable reasoning layered into the wagon
Nice recovery, I don't think anyone will notice the shading and you probably won't have to explain any of that later because Town just forgets, right? Scummiest players and their mothers: Titus (5): PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Transcend, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour. I rest my case.

In post 435, Killthestory wrote:well im scumreading him because you've said that
You're scumreading someone because someone else said a wagon was Town-motivated.... Yeaahhhh.

In post 439, Killthestory wrote:help ive been pocketed
Said by no scum ever.

In post 493, Killthestory wrote:what are you on about i didn't buddy transcend i just made him my b-

uh

yeah never mind i totally buddied transc but in a townie way you fool
Uh huh. In a townie way. Orrrr maybe you wanted the pocket and this is just transparently bullshit.

In post 639, Killthestory wrote:what are you keeping track of who u always townread bc that is some dedication
I know right!? It's like they actually want to sort players!

In post 641, Killthestory wrote:and here I thought you were dedicated

pathetic
Nice, I think if you pretend to be involved enough people might actually start believing it! Please tell me how I can get in your good graces, I would like nothing more right now.

In post 786, Killthestory wrote:cuz I ain't no joke

bang I'm about to engage u and if u don't respond I'm power lynching u
This is actually promising.

In post 852, Killthestory wrote:aaaa headache ok give me another day bang ill come at u then
Oh. Right.

In post 882, Killthestory wrote:schadd I want u to talk about me
Hey, anyone ever seen this from scum before? Nope, me neither!

In post 1046, Killthestory wrote:Titus Lil Uzi Vert i dont like u so i might just lynch you later but u can be town
Dunnstral town
schadd_ town
gigabyteTroubadour town
PenguinPower um u can be scum bECAUSE ur A LURKER LAL
WhemePlay town but funny town
Killthestory scum
davesaz disgusting scum
alban scum
bangthemafia scum
Spade_Ace um probably town
Transcend town
Prince Lyon town
Persivul town
Hey if you put another scum in there I think people might actually believe that you'd been doing anything all game.

In post 1294, Killthestory wrote:let's just get rid of the hydra with all its dissonance
VOTE: wheme
In post 1299, Killthestory wrote:self vote
Huh, "town but funny town". Such conviction, KTS. I'd never believe that you just didn't have any actual reads and were basically fine with lynching whatever.

In post 1330, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1321, WhemePlay wrote:Ok. This is getting ridiculous. What posts make me look scumy?

Haven't seen a case, just bitchin.
This exact post confirms you as scum, hope you know

Scum always use the "why me" defense

You know thinking about it their hydra dissonance is probably scummy
So let me get this straight. You voted your TR because everyone else was and you're just now coming around to them possibly being scummy? Yep, confirmed scum.

In post 1332, Killthestory wrote:Shut up scum
In post 1336, Killthestory wrote:No they're not!!

There's a reason I'm obvtown and you're not. Don't throw shade
Nice framing, obvtown. I think if you shade and discredit them a little more you might get that hammer!

In post 1354, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1350, WhemePlay wrote:What I'm saying is, I don't see a benifit in revealing my cards.
Okay can we lynch this one?

Wheme if your next post isn't a claim you're dying
In post 1357, Killthestory wrote:lol you're dying. No offense, but you should play a newbie game. It's clear you're coming from a different meta than ours, and that type of blatantly ignoring being at L-1 and being forced to either fakeclaim or claim isn't going to get you anywhere bud.
In post 1363, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1360, Transcend wrote:THIS ISN'T THE KTS I KNOW

LOL HAMMER HIM NOW
im already on him numbnuts
"town but funny town". Gee, I hope I can make it to your TRs some day, KTS!

In post 1361, Killthestory wrote:Listen buddy, I'm going to give you a tip. You don't play mafia to directly push against everything and everyone that don't follow your line of thinking. You must use manipulation to get what you want regardless of your alignment.

If you're town or scum, your best bet to not being lynched is to appease the crowd. Think of a claim that'll off put pressure on you if you're scum, or just outright claim your role is town. Your current play is going to get you killed though.
Scum advice from the obvious scum.

In post 1407, Killthestory wrote:im pretty sure this isn't scum
Oh, now I get it. You never really wanted to lynch him, you just wanted the claim.

In post 1454, Killthestory wrote:no its just im the only one thinking as an individual while you all squander in some sort of group think

it's almost scary
Uhhhh lol no.

In post 1605, Killthestory wrote:lol what in the absolute fuck is this

everyone was calling for reads and claims, and yeah, i was perfectly ready to lynch him without a claim. He claimed a tpower role that we can deal with at a later time in the same, but the behavior and his claim matched up.

why are you trying to manipulate people onto my wagon? doesn't it strike anyone else as weird that lyon would be trying to lynch me as soon as i vote them? hmm
Are you fucking kidding me? You were prepared to lynch him without a claim, then he claimed and you immediately accepted him as Town, and now you're saying his behavior was actually Town to begin with? Nice shading, too, btw.

In post 1606, Killthestory wrote:Also lol i had all these people saying 'oh he's obvtown' but later in the same day go 'he's scummy.' I've been playing the same, so uh yeah pick a side you scumfucks
Huh. Why does that sound strangely familiar....

In post 1611, Killthestory wrote:let me just point out that lyon scumclaimed since town have no reason to manipulate people onto any wagons :^)

i don't care about your past games as
Wait didn't you just say that manipulation was necessary from Town? And now Prince is apparently scumclaiming for it? Oh, nvm, I get it, you're just trying to shade your wagon out of existence.

In post 1617, Killthestory wrote:ive never pushed for a wagon with manipulation unless my scumreads not strong. You don't need to manipulate people if you can show them why the basis of your scumread is so strong. Manipulation is purely for scum as town has every reason to be transparent.
So you put your vote wherever because you have no real reads and you make your arguments suit whatever circumstances serve you best in the moment because you're a opportunistic, survivalistic scumfuck. Got it.

In post 1623, Killthestory wrote:albon is a mislynch
Interesting. Mind telling me where your vote is right now, exactly?

In post 1633, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1631, momo wrote:KTS WHO DO YOU THINK IS SCUM
it's pretty obvious I mean just use your literacy skills
I wish you'd used your literacy skills to type anything actually useful to anyone.

In post 1635, Killthestory wrote:ok you posted a lot of words but told me nothing
Funny, that's basically how I feel about your entire ISO.

In post 1639, Killthestory wrote:ok that's a little better

lol I'm is always town
Oh great, more of the "you'd better appease me because I'm Town" shtick.

In post 1827, Killthestory wrote:idk that was a terrible kill bc it was such an easy mislynch
The confirmable Town PR was an easy mislynch? Lol?

In post 1853, Killthestory wrote:VOTE: davesaz

i can see the kill coming from an experienced kill, but i think dave is either the projected mislynch or actual scum.
Guess you'd better lynch it the fuck up to find out then, huh!

In post 1857, Killthestory wrote:wrong

im voting him because he's a very likely candidate for the nk but i guess i was pointing out the small possibility of scum pushing the easy ml on him after targeting the town tracker pr to force the mislynch after eliminating that specific pr
This literally makes zero sense and you have no idea how depressed I am that this is the best crackpot theory you guys could come up.

In post 1865, Killthestory wrote:nO that's WRONG

i said that davesaz was likely TO MAKE the NK. He's far more likelier to have done that than be framed, but if I were smart, I'd be pushing him and have killed Whemestar without any associations relating to me to completely make it seem like a baseless and stupid kill other than the obvious aspect of killing a PR. Then, I'd push the most likely candidate in town's mind (davesaz) and mislynch him. I'm thinking of potentials here because the kill doesn't make sense in my mind other than those two things to have happened.
A. No.
B. Since when the fuck does Town have likely mislynch candidates in mind!?!?
C. davesaz hasn't been run up all game so how the fuck does that even work exactly?

In post 1871, davesaz wrote:Pedit: KTS talking this angle makes me think he's trying to talk town into mislynching me. But I have a known soft spot for scumreading people who do that, so I don't trust it.
In post 1872, Killthestory wrote:no shut up that's wrong
10/10.

In post 1874, Killthestory wrote:giga if you keep playing both sides like this im going to powerlynch you
You literally just said you want to powerlynch the most obvious fucking Town in this game.

In post 1876, Killthestory wrote:desist immediately
In post 1878, Killthestory wrote:desist
Good save bro you totally talked your way out of that one.

In post 1997, Killthestory wrote:nice vote on your supposed top townread. +1, remove me from this shit fest
Ho-ho-ho I'm sure you'd never do anything remotely like that.

In post 2105, Killthestory wrote:also giga pointed it out but no one really pressured titus for calling dead town scum wtf??

VOTE: alban lets get this and titus soon pls
Lol. Hey so remember that time you called Wheme confirmed scum and said that my slot was a mislynch? Yeaahhhh about that....
Does nancy really replace-in just to iso and hardbus kts?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:21 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I suggest everyone iso nancy, theres tons of shit that is useful
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:29 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 5182, CloudKicker wrote:I just read alban for the first time ever, this surprisingly leads me to RC being town, i dont think alban can fake TvsS interactions like that and im not gonna accuse rc of coaching him. Alban also appeared like he only talked about town, he almost never mentionned nemo/titus/kts and only talked about giga/lyon/spade/shadd

lmao this is what i was trying to tell you earlier

i have to read the rest of your posts later but

lmao
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:30 am

Post by CloudKicker »

when im town and i dont reread its like playing with an handicap ;) still fun tho
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:36 am

also i can buy nancy hard bussing kts like that

she's about as experienced as me which means that she's constantly experimenting with her play so throwing rc off with such a hammy move was probably her goal if not pressuring a claim
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:36 am

Post by CloudKicker »

it leads to titus/nemo/nancy
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:37 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 5187, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:also i can buy nancy hard bussing kts like that

she's about as experienced as me which means that she's constantly experimenting with her play so throwing rc off with such a hammy move was probably her goal if not pressuring a claim
oh good point, i didnt think about throwing off RC when he said nancy hates to bus
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:38 am

Post by CloudKicker »

id have to iso nancy and both kts/nemo which is annoying but im in class so whatever
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:48 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2159, nancy wrote:Titus (5): PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Transcend, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour
Spade Ace (4): Killthestory, schadd_, Titus, WhemePlay
alban (1): bangthemafia
bangthemafia (1): Dunnstral

Not Voting (3): alban, davesaz, Spade_Ace,

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-04 02:03:00).

alban is on V/LA until 2/23.

In post 451, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.5
Titus (5): PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour, davesaz
Spade Ace (3): schadd_, Titus, WhemePlay
alban (1): bangthemafia
davesaz (1): Transcend

Not Voting (3): alban, Spade_Ace, Killthestory

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-04 02:03:00).

In post 503, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.6
Titus (5): PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, gigabyteTroubadour, davesaz, WhemePlay
davesaz (2): Transcend, bangthemafia
Spade Ace (2): schadd_, Titus

Not Voting (4): alban, Spade_Ace, Killthestory, Persivul

There's literally zero chance of Titus being scum just based on this.
Titus (5): PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Transcend, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour
Titus (5): PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour, davesaz
Titus (5): PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, gigabyteTroubadour, davesaz, WhemePlay

looks like all town on titus every singel time for 3 vcs
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:51 am

town voting for town in a large (14+ IS a large here) is plausible imo, the Vedith wagon in PYP was an entirely town-driven counterwagon to a wagon on scum

scum not wanting to lynch titus, based on her initial reads, i think works with her as either alignment

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:57 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 5192, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:town voting for town in a large (14+ IS a large here) is plausible imo, the Vedith wagon in PYP was an entirely town-driven counterwagon to a wagon on scum

scum not wanting to lynch titus, based on her initial reads, i think works with her as either alignment
By pushing the idea that titus is town, i understand that you believe kts/nemo is a thing? or youre still having doubts about dun
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:59 am

i'm still exploring every option but with lyon calling titus town i'm going to follow him on that read

so yeah i'm looking in {you, bang, kts} and dunn/titus is my fringe/paranoia option

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:19 am

In post 2358, nancy wrote:Cloud is not mafia :facepalm:
In post 2387, nancy wrote:Lol nah Transcend fo sho

2377 #kerrigan.mp3

lmao

maybe it is bang/cloud

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:19 am

In post 2345, Titus wrote:Scum seem scared of me and nancy

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:23 am

In post 2239, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2237, Spade_Ace wrote:@kts who is scum if i flip town?
cloudkicker or titus. something along those lines.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:24 am

@_______@

i change opinions so often

kts replacement should shed some light on this

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:27 am

In post 2214, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2211, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2210, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2208, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2205, Killthestory wrote:it's interesting how a bandwagon like this happens the moment i try to lynch a spade

you're voting your shepherd
Gimme a spade case, anything you got
because i said so
well, i am an arrogant asshole too but i have empirical data that goes my way if i have to push a read im too lazy to explain

it's actually pretty simple. throughout the day there were a lot of people who deflected and didn't contribute much to a discussion of forming a late game strategy which would have narrowed down options for us to be at least safe in a 3 day lynch pattern, but a majority of these people either voted on titus or did not vote at all. not only does this mean there are many town which are not being good townies, but it also means that the mafia would hide behind this bad play to mix themselves in and force a guessing scenario on the town; however, because mafia know who mafia are and town do not, that gives all control to the mafia in deciding who the vote would be. i waited long enough to see where the day was going in order to understand the way in which the mafia would try to isolate themselves and distance themselves from each other, and no matter WHO the mafia is there is always one person who is linked to them: spade. if you are town, you yourself have been bamboozled and are falling right into their trap. a lynch on spade is always the correct play in this case as it opens up the game for us to understand who the mafia is, regardless of whether or not he is town(though he is the most likely to be mafia at this point in time).

is that enough of a case for you yet?
where was the follow up here

Return to “Completed Open Games”