Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 945, MariaR wrote:I'm starting to wonder if Clum hydra is town I don't like how the 2 wagon choices have suddenly merged to me/clum hydra I feel like that means scum are content with the wagon choices because no other wagons are starting and no one of 2 wagons are getting majorly pushed it makes me think scum like the game state as is and we should be looking elsewhere I'm starting to get a few more townreads I'm gonna look at my list and cast a vote tell me your thoughts on this
Due to you two being the leading wagons, that's why I've focused on you both personally. Idk about others though. There's also not enough people who will go near Majiff for me to still waste my time with it today.

I do kinda question why you moved to Majiff now. I'll get to Clumsy's angry response in a few.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:14 am

Post by MariaR »

Because I know Desp isn't happening and I'm going to have better luck on this.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:17 am

So Clumsy's response to my questions have been: 'You're stupid and make shitty assumptions cuz scum and my eyes glaze over when I see your posts nah nah nah scum scum'

I guess shaz wants to get lynched. Can't even answer my questions, and didn't bother giving thoughts on Maria. Go figure.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:22 am

Clumsy: who do you SR (besides me) and what have you done to scum hunt/sort them? You keep defending this 'I'm so cautious' approach as if it isn't exactly how scum play. You're still more worried about being SR than finding scum, and the only real SR you have apparently is me, because I'm questioning you. Or am I wrong?

And yes, I see Maria as easier to sheep because Almost and ABR are pushing it. If I was scum and Maria wasn't my buddy, it would be easy to join there off Almost's reasoning and get little to no real blowback. Questioning you based off my own read/reasoning gets far more attention on me, so I don't think you thought any of this through very well. It doesn't look very good from my perspective.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

In post 953, Tywin Lannister wrote:So Clumsy's response to my questions have been: 'You're stupid and make shitty assumptions cuz scum and my eyes glaze over when I see your posts nah nah nah scum scum'

I guess shaz wants to get lynched. Can't even answer my questions, and didn't bother giving thoughts on Maria. Go figure.
That's a funny way of saying "said your assumptions are shit so questions based on those assumptions are equally shit"
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:26 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm been lynched as town more times than I can count and I've never been lynched day 1 as scum and I am really trying to understand what I do as scum that makes me immune but as town I'm in ml city
Pedit: Hi hydra thing what's your read on me
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I still prefer Clumsy lynch but Tywin doesn't want
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:37 am

If you ARE town then my suggestion is to stop worrying about what others think and worry about finding scum. This 'I'm always SR, poor me' approach sucks, and Socrates says you've used it as scum before. Since there's a precedent, idk why you think I (or anyone else) should just take your word for it here. It's contradictory to your own meta. So how can you use meta as an excuse for looking scummy when you've literally used that excuse as scum before? It invalidates the entire meta argument from the start, and so your posts (shaz side) look way worse in that light.

Maria: why didn't you vote Majiff before you became a wagon if you SR him previously?

ABR: I want Clumsy over Maria at the moment. I wanted Majiff but that's not happening, so I'm compromising to the other leading wagons, and I think Clumsy is a far better bet. Maria just doesn't have much for me to legitimately SR them for, and I don't like voting someone without that.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:38 am

Although the move to Majiff looks way too opportunistic. Why didn't it happen when I was pushing the wagon?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:40 am

Like Maria voting majiff looks like a way to move attention to any wagon other than them/Clumsy. Clumsy refuses to comment on Maria, and Maria refuses to comment on clumsy. What if they were both scum? Lol
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:50 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 958, Tywin Lannister wrote:If you ARE town then my suggestion is to stop worrying about what others think and worry about finding scum. This 'I'm always SR, poor me' approach sucks, and Socrates says you've used it as scum before. Since there's a precedent, idk why you think I (or anyone else) should just take your word for it here. It's contradictory to your own meta. So how can you use meta as an excuse for looking scummy when you've literally used that excuse as scum before? It invalidates the entire meta argument from the start, and so your posts (shaz side) look way worse in that light.

Maria: why didn't you vote Majiff before you became a wagon if you SR him previously?

ABR: I want Clumsy over Maria at the moment. I wanted Majiff but that's not happening, so I'm compromising to the other leading wagons, and I think Clumsy is a far better bet. Maria just doesn't have much for me to legitimately SR them for, and I don't like voting someone without that.
I've never played with Socrates before so that's a lie. and it's not meta it's a fact I've never been lynched d1 as scum and I've been lynched as town/vigged n1 more times then I can count. I only started sring Majiff after his almost 50 vote. Plus I still thought clum could be scum but the way this game is going I'm iffy
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 960, Tywin Lannister wrote:Like Maria voting majiff looks like a way to move attention to any wagon other than them/Clumsy.
^^^ THIS RIGHT HERE!

I kept my mouth shut to see if anyone else will say it first, so it won't be "Almost is conf!biasing real hard".

Now I
am
willing to move my vote to Clumsy IF both Tywin & ABR (and preferably Zef) will join it.

Just please remember to lynch Maria tomorrow regardless.

@Maria: Is there anything you would like to tell us NOW, today? I know it's unlikely but perhaps you forgot to claim Miller or PGO or God-knows-what .. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

In post 958, Tywin Lannister wrote:If you ARE town then my suggestion is to stop worrying about what others think and worry about finding scum. This 'I'm always SR, poor me' approach sucks, and Socrates says you've used it as scum before. Since there's a precedent, idk why you think I (or anyone else) should just take your word for it here. It's contradictory to your own meta. So how can you use meta as an excuse for looking scummy when you've literally used that excuse as scum before? It invalidates the entire meta argument from the start, and so your posts (shaz side) look way worse in that light.
Okay but we literally aren't using that approach. See, you keep insisting that we aren't finding scum. We -have- found scum, it's -you-. We've given our reasons for scumreading you, you just don't like them. Doesn't mean that they aren't there. I've said "the meta is not an excuse for looking scummy", but you keep insisting we're using it as an excuse for looking scumy. You are trying -real- hard to convince people that we're a good wagon.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

In post 954, Tywin Lannister wrote:You're still more worried about being SR than finding scum, and the only real SR you have apparently is me, because I'm questioning you. Or am I wrong?

We've given reasons for scum reading you, and it's not because you're questioning us. This is a great way of setting up being able to wash your hands of this lynch after it flips town.

P-edit: Shaz, I linked him our only scum game together, that's what he's referring to.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Nvm Can't read
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

VOTE: Clumsy
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

In post 960, Tywin Lannister wrote:Like Maria voting majiff looks like a way to move attention to any wagon other than them/Clumsy. Clumsy refuses to comment on Maria, and Maria refuses to comment on clumsy. What if they were both scum? Lol
Eeexcept we have commented on Maria. I said I thought a thing they did was scummy, Clumsy pointed out that actually they do that as town. Aside from that, we've been busy dealing with the fact that we're pretty sure you're scum, and talking to Soc who is our biggest townread. You accused us of scumreading you because you're "questioning us". Socrates has also been questioning us, and is voting on us, yet we're pretty sure he's town. Add to that the fact that we've pointed out why we think you're scum and it isn't "because you're questioning us", your accusation is pretty shit, just like your assumptions. You're grubbing at things because you want to mislynch us real bad.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Clumsy

Tywin? Zef??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

Dear town
Can we not lynch within my townreads.

Thank you
Love, Ali
GTKAS
| here.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

In post 969, Alisae wrote:Dear town
Can we not lynch within my townreads.

Thank you
Love, Ali
Ok but Tywin is scum though, Alisae.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

Okay maybe ABR flipped scum lol no it is so RARE you ever wagon 2 scum in a row let alone 1 on day 1 the fact everyone is okay with both these wagons should be red flag city showing scum are okay with this like this is mafia 101
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

No he isn't :roll:
GTKAS
| here.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

In post 971, MariaR wrote:Okay maybe ABR flipped scum lol no it is so RARE you ever wagon 2 scum in a row let alone 1 on day 1 the fact everyone is okay with both these wagons should be red flag city showing scum are okay with this like this is mafia 101
What has you feeling ABR scum?
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Tywin, you keep pushing angles on this that are not true. We have posted our reasons for scumreading you, and you saying that our only real SR is you because you're questioning us is frankly crap. You're angling for this slot to be the D1 mislynch, while also setting up the opportunity to say "Well he was really scummy!" and move on from it.

You side step anything we do say
In post 953, Tywin Lannister wrote:So Clumsy's response to my questions have been: 'You're stupid and make shitty assumptions cuz scum and my eyes glaze over when I see your posts nah nah nah scum scum'

And instead keep pushing this angle of us not helping ourselves. You keep bringing up what we've said about being scumread, and then point to it when we comment on it. If you keep pushing that, of course it's going to look like we're leaning on that. Also that last line is scumtastic. Your responses to us talking about anything is casting it aside and then repeating what you've been saying.

When you actually want to have a dialog instead of just repeating yourself and deflecting anything we say that you can't point at as scummy, let me know. For now, I gotta run and manage my tabletop game.

-Clumsy

P-edit: To those that are actually town, don't let those pushing this wagon through slide off with "they looked really scummy!" if we get lynched today.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 973, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:
In post 971, MariaR wrote:Okay maybe ABR flipped scum lol no it is so RARE you ever wagon 2 scum in a row let alone 1 on day 1 the fact everyone is okay with both these wagons should be red flag city showing scum are okay with this like this is mafia 101
What has you feeling ABR scum?
His votes the last few pages have been awful
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”