The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Shaziro »

I'm willing to throw my money in if we need more for gems. Also, do the gems break after one use? If my compatriots don't know, I'll ask the gem vendor.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Drag Schadd_ back to where I and rest of the taskforce teleported in
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by N »

yes
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeKuroiXHF's energy ran out and he passes out

In post 392, Aronis wrote:Ask somebody for a map of the Empire and the surrounding areas, look at it.
Find some friends.
Find a reflection or mirror to look into to get a better and more detailed idea of what I look like.
ResultAt your request, someone quickly rushes and brings you this area map
Spoiler: The area map

You find a mirror and discover that you are wearing steel guard robes and that you look just like you do in the real world.

In post 393, mykonian wrote:
In post 391, Annadog40 wrote:You walk away from town, you suffer a minor cut on the way out of town from the brawl. You shoot the hook up to the sky river and latch on and bring yourself up into the sky river.
Take a breather, lay back in the water and see where it takes me. That fight was scary!
ResultYou relax and float down stream. It is not dying. You see that the current is taking you away from the border.

Enter Action: ____________
In post 396, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 395, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 394, Cerberus v666 wrote:Anna, I have 30 coin. We got 50 each earlier, and then I also received my 5 and shaziros 5 even earlist, so I should have 60 total. Assuming that's true, I pull out my other coins to pay the rest and thank the shopkeeper, then go find fb and shaziro and tell then about the two cities, and give each one a health and an energy potion.
I forgot to add your latest quest reward to your cash amount. I fixed the main post.
Thanks Anna! <3
ResultYou hand Shaziro a health and energy potion. He asks if gems only have one use, you don't respond and he walks off to the gem shop.

You go to the Scroll shop and hand Firebringer a health and energy potion and tell him about the two cities options.

Enter Action: _________
In post 397, WhemeStar wrote:I split up with a random person, looking for anything of interest.
ResultYou teamed up with a nervous looking young woman. You both separate from the group and start walking. After a while, the woman says, "I can do water magic, is it alright if I get us in the sky river to better look around?"

In post 398, Firebringer wrote:Ask for what is avaivable that's in my price range that will leave me money for transport gen.
ResultThe shopkeeper says, "The cheapest scroll option is the water magic scroll, the one shot spell can get you up in the sky river or any other one shot water-related magic. It's only 10 coin."

You see Cerberus v666 enter the scroll shop and hand you a health and energy potion and then tells you about the two cities options Boywick the bigger city and Ilanfest the more affordable option.

In post 399, McMenno wrote:I do the only thing I know how: bite him viciously.
ResultYou see a floating taxi drive up to the mountain area from the shore and you see a robed person stick their head out and ask if WAC and THGF are alright.

The guy next to you says, "I'm all-" but you interrupt him when you bite the guy in the neck.

As you bite, you see that he has the same robes on as the fish did.

His neck glows and your feel your mouth forcibly open and you see his neck is healed. You notice that this is the same type of magic that the fish used.

Enter Action: _______________
Shaziro wrote:I'm willing to throw my money in if we need more for gems. Also, do the gems break after one use? If my compatriots don't know, I'll ask the gem vendor.
ResultCerberus v666 hands you a health and energy potion. You ask if gems only have one use, he doesn't respond and you walk off to the gem shop.

In the gem shop you see an old man carefully inspecting a gem. You walk up and ask him your question and he jumps and nearly drops the gem he is holding.

"Oh hello, didn't see you there, and yes, gems are used up when you enter a portal. I see you have a gem gauntlet, you can put your gem inside and if your friends have gauntlets as well, you can sync them up and use the same gem for a whole party of people. Are you looking to buy any gems?"

Cheery Dog wrote:Drag Schadd_ back to where I and rest of the taskforce teleported in
ResultYou lift up schadd_ by the upper body and drag him all the way back to where the task force are.

One of the members goes to schadd_ while another says to you, "Great work finding this prisoner, we suspect that the rest of the prisoners are housed above us, do you want to help bring them down or look around the rest of the base?"

Your energy level is now 37/100

N wrote:yes
ResultThe task force member nods and complements you on your digging skill. You then see Cheery Dog enter draging in schadd_.

One of the members goes to schadd_ while another says to Cheery Dog, "Great work finding this prisoner, we suspect that the rest of the prisoners are housed above us, do you want to help bring them down or look around the rest of the base?"

You are still able to put two points in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Shaziro »

"I sure am! I need to head north, gotta visit those weirdos who worship the little moon and all. Like my disguise?" I ask, gesturing to the grail on my chestpiece. "I think it's pretty good. Where do you think we could best find a group of the freaks to investigate 'em, and how much will a gem to get there cost us buddy?"

I will cast Friends on him as I'm talking.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Firebringer »

Turn to Cerberus and say "This shop is useless we should get a gem to go to boywick and go from there" leave the shop and meet up with Shaziro before getting transport gems.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:16 am

Post by WhemeStar »

"That would be great as long as you don't injure us" I say back to the girl.
Im a dog that quacks
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Help with the other prisoners
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:44 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 403, Annadog40 wrote:You relax and float down stream. It is not dying. You see that the current is taking you away from the border.
"wheeeeeee!"

Look where the river is taking me.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by N »

explore the base

also take anything that looks valuable or interesting
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by McMenno »

I try to disengage, seeing that I'm outmatched
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 405, Firebringer wrote:Turn to Cerberus and say "This shop is useless we should get a gem to go to boywick and go from there" leave the shop and meet up with Shaziro before getting transport gems.
I follow!
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 404, Shaziro wrote:"I sure am! I need to head north, gotta visit those weirdos who worship the little moon and all. Like my disguise?" I ask, gesturing to the grail on my chestpiece. "I think it's pretty good. Where do you think we could best find a group of the freaks to investigate 'em, and how much will a gem to get there cost us buddy?"

I will cast Friends on him as I'm talking.
Action FailedYou ask him your question and try to cast your spell on him. Unfortanently you see the spell bounce off him.

He giggles "You're not the only magic user, I specialize in mind protection magic after several of my customers in the past did the same as you tried to do. You'll find the more experienced shopkeepers who can do magic tend to specialize in this type of magic."

You see Firebringer and Cerberus v666 enter the shop.

"Anyway, about your question," The shopkeeper continues, "I'm not so intolerant, you'll find Chaystone not to be so dogmatically religious as the fanatics in Geheath. You must have been sent by that worship hall to try to convert our northern friends. You'll find plenty of company in Boywick. One Boywick gem will cost you 50 coin no more, no less."

Enter Action: ____________
In post 405, Firebringer wrote:Turn to Cerberus and say "This shop is useless we should get a gem to go to boywick and go from there" leave the shop and meet up with Shaziro before getting transport gems.
ResultYou turn to Cerberus v666 and say your words to him. You hear the shopkeeper scoff at your words.

You both leave the shop and enter the gem shop where you see Shaziro talking to the shopkeeper.

"Anyway, about your question," The shopkeeper continues, "I'm not so intolerant, you'll find Chaystone not to be so dogmatically religious as the fanatics in Geheath. You must have been sent by that worship hall to try to convert our northern friends. You'll find plenty of company in Boywick. One Boywick gem will cost you 50 coin no more, no less."

Enter Action: _____________
In post 406, WhemeStar wrote:"That would be great as long as you don't injure us" I say back to the girl.
ResultYou accept and she summons down a pillar of water around you both and you are jetted up to the sky river, she takes you across the land until she stops and points to a small village with a portal in the center of town.

"That's where they want us to go! The army wants us to invade and capture this village but they look like they could take us. What should we do?"

Enter Action: __________
In post 407, Cheery Dog wrote:Help with the other prisoners
ResultYou and another task force member go out of the room and head up the stairs.

Up the stairs, you see a line of cells. You recognize randomiget and Necta in one cell asleep on the ground, Majiffy, RadiantCowbells and a large dog in another cell asleep, another cell with a hole dug in and a cell with Selynee and MTD inside. MTD is the only one awake and he is currently crying.

The task force member cuts one of the cell bars and drags Necta and Randomiget down the stairs.

The dog wakes up at the noise and stands over RadiantCowbells protectively.

Your energy is now 31/100

Enter Action: _______________
In post 408, mykonian wrote:
In post 403, Annadog40 wrote:You relax and float down stream. It is not dying. You see that the current is taking you away from the border.
"wheeeeeee!"

Look where the river is taking me.
ResultYou see that the river is taking you north. You cry out "wheeeeeee".

You feel the river move and see someone jetting towars your direction in the distance.

Enter Action: ________________
In post 409, N wrote:explore the base

also take anything that looks valuable or interesting
ResultYou go off and see a task force member go with you. They go straight down the hall while you go down.

You enter a room with several metal headbands that look like the one that schadd_ had on. You also see a smaller bracelet that is the same color as the headbands.

You take all the headbands and the bracelet.

You are still able to put two points in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

Enter Action: ________________
In post 410, McMenno wrote:I try to disengage, seeing that I'm outmatched
ResultYou edge away from the guy you bite, you see him try to run away, fall then you see a magical glow and his feet turn back into feet and he runs up the mountain from you.

You hear a female wizard who is now a flower yell out to him, "Don't leave me behind!"

Enter Action: ___________
Cerberus v666 wrote:
I follow!
ResultFirebringer turns to you and says "This shop is useless we should get a gem to go to boywick and go from there". You hear the shopkeeper scoff at his words.

You both leave the shop and enter the gem shop where you see Shaziro talking to the shopkeeper.

Enter Action: _____________
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I contribute whatever is necessary to buying a gem for Boywick(I only have 30 coins left. :( )
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Shaziro »

I'll shrug and say "Eh, worth a shot. If it makes ya feel any better, I was just aimin' to make you more amicable towards me!" before fishing out however much coin I have in order to pay.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:22 am

Post by mykonian »

Annadog40 wrote:You see that the river is taking you north. You cry out "wheeeeeee".

You feel the river move and see someone jetting towars your direction in the distance.
Cry "hello" to the oncoming person.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:13 am

Post by WhemeStar »

"Lets go scout the village and view their weaknesses and strengths, we can sneak around and not get caught."
Im a dog that quacks
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Recuse Selynee and MTD
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Aronis »

command the guards to do a census of everyone in the city. I want a list of names, total population count, the status of every individual in the city, and a list of their physical qualities.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by N »

continue exploring
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 413, Cerberus v666 wrote:I contribute whatever is necessary to buying a gem for Boywick(I only have 30 coins left. :( )
ResultYou pull out your coin and see the number 40 on it. You see Shaziro say his piece to the shopkeeper and do the same and he pulls out a 10 coin. Both of you hand your coin to the shopkeeper, you see him hold both coins then you see the coins merge into a single coin with the number 50 on it.

He puts the coin away and hands you a periwinkle colored gem. "Just make sure your gauntlets are synced before you input the gem inside. To sync them, just have the gauntlets all touch each-other while your wearing the gauntlets."

Enter Action: _________________
In post 414, Shaziro wrote:I'll shrug and say "Eh, worth a shot. If it makes ya feel any better, I was just aimin' to make you more amicable towards me!" before fishing out however much coin I have in order to pay.
ResultCerberus v666 pulls out his coin and you see the number 40 on it. You then say your piece to the shopkeeper and you also pull out a 10 coin. Both of you hand your coin to the shopkeeper, who ignored your comment. You see him hold both coins then you see the coins merge into a single coin with the number 50 on it.

He puts the coin away and hands Cerberus v666 a periwinkle colored gem. "Just make sure your gauntlets are synced before you input the gem inside. To sync them, just have the gauntlets all touch each-other while your wearing the gauntlets."

In post 415, mykonian wrote:
Annadog40 wrote:You see that the river is taking you north. You cry out "wheeeeeee".

Cry "hello" to the oncoming person.
ResultWhen you say hello, you see the jet stop. You discover and elderly looking elf man who looks like he doesn't have a care in the world."

"Hello sonny!," he responds back with a slight accent that reminds you somewhat of Eastern European one, "What are you doing just floating around the sky river? Are you stuck?"

In post 416, WhemeStar wrote:"Lets go scout the village and view their weaknesses and strengths, we can sneak around and not get caught."
Result"Ok, I'll watch from up here, I'll jet you down on the ground to see from that perspective." Before you could say anything, She make a pillar and brings you down just outside of the village.

You are able to see that the place looks almost as rundown as your armor, the people don't look all that strong and you see very few of them walking around.

In post 417, Cheery Dog wrote:Recuse Selynee and MTD
ResultYou break the door the same way as the task member did and the door breaks.

The dog sees you do this and tackles the cage door until it breaks. The dog goes and manages to get RadiantCowbells draped across its' back.

You lift up Selynee and discover that MTD doesn't respond so you drag him out. Both you and the dog head down to the main room where you see two task force members. One of the task force members relieved you of Selynee and MTD. The other one goes back up to the prisoner area.

Your energy is now 25/100

In post 418, Aronis wrote:command the guards to do a census of everyone in the city. I want a list of names, total population count, the status of every individual in the city, and a list of their physical qualities.
ResultWhen you demand a census, you see someone dressed in fine robes and wearing glasses say, "I'll take you to the population room."

You follow him to a room with a giant scroll. She taps the scroll and you see the zone population. You discover that there are 313 people living in the entire zone and 232 of them live in Leafwater town. You see your name at the top of the list. You see some of the names are written in silver and others are in gold. You notice that your name is in silver and that the silver names tend to make more money.

You notice that the listed races and species in your zone of control are Humans (203), Xanfrni (63), Chibren (34), Brags (9), Elves (4).

You see the income status listed and the average coin amount for the population is 6,752 coin.

"Though we got a lot of travelers and this only counts people who live in the area, we don't have specific physical qualities but the name color shows if they are born under the moon or not and the races and species have different physical make ups. If you have any questions, just ask."

You see someone enter in the room with long braided hair all over their body walk up to you and say, "It is time for the weekly security council meeting."

In post 419, N wrote:continue exploring
ResultYou continue down the hallway and see two dead bandits who look like they were in the middle of a card game at the time of death.

You find on them, 34 coin, bandit robes, a blue and red potion, some tan colored gems, a spoon and two daggers.

You see the task force member enter and say, "Wow, there's a lot of stuff in this place, what have you found so far?" he pauses and says, "Also I can't believe you managed to take down all of the bandits down single-handedly, once we head back, you'll get lots of coin and rewards for you feat, thank you so much for dealing with them, we've been fighting bandits for longer than I can remember."

Last edited by Annadog40 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is my life now

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:09 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 420, Annadog40 wrote:When you say hello, you see the jet stop. You discover and elderly looking elf man who looks like he doesn't have a care in the world."

"Hello sonny!," he responds back with a slight accent that reminds you somewhat of Eastern European one, "What are you doing just floating around the sky river? Are you stuck?"
"No sir, I'm on an adventure, and I wonder where it'll lead me!"
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Sync up my gauntlet with FB and Shaziro, and before we go, ask the shopkeeper if they have any advice about travelling in that part of the world. Listen to whatever he has to say, thank him for his time, then transport away, if Shaziro and FB are ready too.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Aronis »

Ask the population guy to give me the names and locations of any young orphans in the city. Then go to the meeting
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 422, Cerberus v666 wrote:Sync up my gauntlet with FB and Shaziro, and before we go, ask the shopkeeper if they have any advice about travelling in that part of the world. Listen to whatever he has to say, thank him for his time, then transport away, if Shaziro and FB are ready too.
Do this.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”