Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16625 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 16622, MathBlade wrote:
In post 473, Akane and Nebby wrote:I will have a neighborhood one way or another, because I am terrible without it and my reads are out of whack, hence I need neighborhood to catch scum. You know this too. You want me to give you scum? Then let me have someone to tell me what to do who isn't scum themselves and you shall have it.

- Akane
What about this? Do you think A&N were going for neighborizer here?
Yes but read the last sentence of that paragraph.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #16626 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 16623, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If you want to town read Ali and Notice off silly things then last scum by your PoV would be Leon.
I am trying to demonstrate my thought process on why Ali is Town to you.

Ignore the rest a moment.

Do you agree that Alisae regardless of alignment publically declared they were going for neighborizer?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16627 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 16624, MathBlade wrote:
In post 16620, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 16617, MathBlade wrote:
In post 394, Akane and Nebby wrote:Besides, you just advised everyone to pick wonders which match their playstyle. Well, neighborizer matches our playstyle more than anything else.
Do you agree that A&N publically claimed they were going for neighborizer here?
No.
And what do you think A&N were saying here?
Saying a Wonder matches their play style. Not really publicly claiming anything.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16628 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 16626, MathBlade wrote:
In post 16623, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If you want to town read Ali and Notice off silly things then last scum by your PoV would be Leon.

Do you agree that Alisae regardless of alignment publically declared they were going for neighborizer?
I don't know but I don't see how it changes things. You're trying to say that Ali would not plan out to deceive people by neighborizing them in a hood without talking to his buddies first.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #16629 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 460, Akane and Nebby wrote:Come on, DEO. You remember that game where people were chosen to create roles for other peeps? The one where we submitted Friendly Neighbor Neighborizer? You know how much I love neighborhoods.....

- Akane
Do you notice where they said here how they were going to neighborize us?

They wanted a repeat of a certain Titus game I have no knowledge of.

I don't see scum blatantly calling out who they neighborize 460 posts into a game.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16630 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by nancy »

If you knew Notice you'd know that their fullclaim makes them practically conftown. It does in my eyes, at least. If you call reading Aslan based on their entire ISO silly, then I don't know what to say to you. And if Leonshade is scum, tell me why scum randomly decided to hardbus him yesterday and make him the major wagon for the vast majority of the day.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16631 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 363, Akane and Nebby wrote:We chose in the group of {Mausoleum, Hanging gardens} so no one else pick from that grouping, okay?

- Akane
Fine, LUV... Take the stuff Math quoted and combine it with this post which was earlier than that.

A&N pretty clearly advertized they wanted Mausoleum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #16632 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 16628, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

I don't know but I don't see how it changes things. You're trying to say that Ali would not plan out to deceive people by neighborizing them in a hood without talking to his buddies first.
I am saying the selection of the wonder had to be done without consulting anyone except in thread.

The target was debatable.

However if we weren't hit I would have looked for crumbs anyway. Alisae crumbed target without communicating with scum.

That means Alisae is almost certainly town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16633 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 16629, MathBlade wrote:
In post 460, Akane and Nebby wrote:Come on, DEO. You remember that game where people were chosen to create roles for other peeps? The one where we submitted Friendly Neighbor Neighborizer? You know how much I love neighborhoods.....

- Akane
Do you notice where they said here how they were going to neighborize us?

They wanted a repeat of a certain Titus game I have no knowledge of.

I don't see scum blatantly calling out who they neighborize 460 posts into a game.
Why not?

Why are you not concerned about how manipulative the tone of that post is?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16634 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not saying Ali didn't build the Wonder. I'm judging the motivation. OMG.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16635 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 16630, nancy wrote:
If you knew Notice you'd know that their fullclaim makes them practically conftown. It does in my eyes, at least. If you call reading Aslan based on their entire ISO silly, then I don't know what to say to you. And if Leonshade is scum, tell me why scum randomly decided to hardbus him yesterday and make him the major wagon for the vast majority of the day.
I have no idea but you're wrong on me so I am giving you the blueprint on how to fix it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16636 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The only other alternative is if PV is scum and you don't believe that so you have to be wrong on those 3.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16637 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 16613, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 16612, MathBlade wrote:
In post 16611, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Role doesn't confirm alignment but yes I think Creature and Dave are most likely town.
And what about Alisae and Senpai?
Claimed actions seem very suspect to me.
I also take offense to this ftr.

You would have protected lynchbait number 1 and 2. You have no right to criticize my doc protects considering I very likely stopped a kill on Ali.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16638 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 16248, Leonshade wrote:650 pages is demoralizing to me. Much easier for scum to hide when reading backwards is a pain.
Also much harder for scum to keep appearing honest - well in general at least. Doesnt seem to bother most of them too much this game. (only Ceasar/CK I guess).
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16639 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 16632, MathBlade wrote:
In post 16628, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

I am saying the selection of the wonder had to be done without consulting anyone except in thread.

The target was debatable.

However if we weren't hit I would have looked for crumbs anyway. Alisae crumbed target without communicating with scum.

That means Alisae is almost certainly town.
You are trying to argue that crumbing is AI. It is not, that's the problem.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16640 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 16637, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 16611, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Role doesn't confirm alignment but yes I think Creature and Dave are most likely town.

You would have protected lynchbait number 1 and 2. You have no right to criticize my doc protects considering I very likely stopped a kill on Ali.
Not trying to offend you but I am willing to bet my account scum were not considering kill Alisae.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16641 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 16640, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 16637, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:

Not trying to offend you but I am willing to bet my account scum were not considering killing Alisae.
EBWOP.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16642 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 16258, Nero Cain wrote:I mean if he's town then lurking the game out has been p bad.
Nero, setting aside your grievances with me for a while....

Do you think Ceasar/CK/Leon/RC/Nancy is plausible?

Ceasar/CK/Nancy have all been buddying you and townreading you for totally SHIT reasons (which is why I have been thinking theyre connected to you, especially ceasar/CK)
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16643 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

nancy it has to be one of those 3 if you town read Drixx's replace out and Math. The most likely is Leon regardless of wagon shit.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #16644 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Same with BaeReed.

I fullclaimed to them in Shadowrun D1. If they are scum crumbling to me and the thread multiple times BaeReed is literally playing with Fire that will burn them as crumbs are my forte and I taught BaeReed a lot about how I crumb. Notice how they weren't killed and possibly got off a protect?

Now on the off chance BaeReed is absolutely screwing with me by taking doctor of which no one has CC'd then bravo to BaeReed but it will become super obvious later on.

And furthermore I actually do believe PV scum. It is one of the reasons I am happy nancy finally is working within a realm of reason which means much as nancy is the right play I am okay with settling for a Nero lynch. Because I now know if I die she won't tunnel my conf!Town reads and eventually we have to get scum.

Because Gorkington needs rope after today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16645 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Ceasar/CK/Gork/Nero

This scum team does not kill their own.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16646 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Then what happened to the NK, LUV?

Either scum sent out almost the worst read person in the thread (Gork) to do the kill, which would be downright stupid and the team so far doesn't strike me as stupid, or the kill was doc'ed.
More likely the kill was docced. Which means we're down to my protect on Ali or Maxous' protect on Caesar.
Both of which you say are bad targets.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #16647 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 16619, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 16618, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:{Caesar, Cloud Gork, Nero}

You are wrong somewhere in town reads nancy.
EBWOP.
Then why isn't Gork confscum to you then?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16648 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Pine would not do it. Pretty sure Cloud wouldn't either. Don't know Gork at all but I don't think he would too.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16649 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 16646, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Then what happened to the NK, LUV?

Either scum sent out almost the worst read person in the thread (Gork) to do the kill, which would be downright stupid and the team so far doesn't strike me as stupid, or the kill was doc'ed.
More likely the kill was docced. Which means we're down to my protect on Ali or Maxous' protect on Caesar.
Both of which you say are bad targets.
Creature correctly RB'd.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”