MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #16675 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 16670, Vecna wrote:
In post 16315, RadiantCowbells wrote:like at this point I'd rather be lynched to prove that I'm town so that you can powerlynch Nero tomorrow than see a nancy lynch. this is fucking garbo and it's pushed by garbo

there's an obvious scumblock here and you've played exactly into their hands every single day phase of this game
But you keep thinking that scum built the great Zimbabwe, and invited all their members into it - And that Nero has the great wall? Because if he doesnt have the great wall, then Nancy has it. And if he does have the great wall, you shouldnt be scared of him getting the vig, because he cannot.

Logical inconsistencies RC, id expect better from a player claiming to be this great at the game.

Or are you stating that......

Scum has the day2 vig
Scum has daychat
Scum has built the leaning tower to RB Davesaz
Scum has built the great zimbabwe to frame Nancy
Scum has built the hidden palace to frame Ceasar.

Like, if you hold on to the fact that Nancy is town.....

IT FACTUALLY MEANS that ceasar is CONFIRMED SCUM or scum do not have DAYCHAT or scum are full on wonders, or noone build the day2 vig.

One of these statements have to be true.

Youre just fearmongering now.
Or scum built Forbidden Palace to stop a build request and don't CC Caesar and Leaning Tower and used it or Creature is scum (very unlikely)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16676 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 16668, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 16665, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:@LUV So you're arguing scum sent out the widely scumread player to do the nightkill where their day game has been good enough that we haven't lynched scum yet.
Because I don't think the way the game has gone so far points to scum being that stupid when they'd likely know the roleblocker is town, and I don't buy that scum wouldn't have tried to build the roleblocker.
Like, if scum haven't bussed by now what makes you think they'd do something designed for a setup to bus?
No the game points to scum being cocky, so yes, I can buy them sending Gork.
Ok what about the game points to scum being cocky here then?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16677 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 16674, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 16666, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:This is what Jae is trying to propose.

They protected people that can honestly be argued weren't obvious or good NK targets in order to form a town block after one was broken up earlier and wasn't even effective to begin with.

--

This is what Alisae is trying to propose.

They neigborized The DEO to try to get a better read on them and to get them back in-sync but The DEO posted quite a bit Day 1 so the fact that he struggled to get a read on the slot is very hard to believe and when asked how he attempted to get them back in-sync he gave a bunch of generic answers.
What.

That's not what I'm trying to propose at all. I protected the people that WERE obvious or good NK targets. That's what I'm trying to argue.
I'm saying Alisae formed a townblock with his wonder and that's WHY he was a good fucking kill.

That's not even what Alisae said either. He said he HAD A TOWNREAD on The DEO. It was to try and get them back in sync since he was in a hood with them in the game we played that ended while this one was still early D1.
I worded wrong. What you're trying to propose doesn't match up with how they've played and Alisae's meta.

As for Alisae reasoning, I could've sworn they said they wanted to get a better read on The DEO as a reasoning but I'm too lazy to check.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16678 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 16676, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 16665, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:@LUV So you're arguing scum sent out the widely scumread player to do the nightkill where their day game has been good enough that we haven't lynched scum yet.
Because I don't think the way the game has gone so far points to scum being that stupid when they'd likely know the roleblocker is town, and I don't buy that scum wouldn't have tried to build the roleblocker.
Like, if scum haven't bussed by now what makes you think they'd do something designed for a setup to bus?
Maybe the 7-0 sweep.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #16679 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 16658, Vecna wrote:
In post 16299, MathBlade wrote:
In post 16292, davesaz wrote:
In post 15852, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 15830, Vecna wrote:I visited Nancy, with the IF being a tracker visit, which cannot happen anymore.
I thought the whole point of you claiming to visit Nancy was to get a game breaking event of basically catching scum trying to shoot her so you targeted her and a dead tracker. You are going to have to explain this to me like I'm 2 or just requote your stuffs.
I got the impression that Vecna said he did what he did to get proof that Creature is town and RB'd him. None of it logically makes sense. It will be interesting reading the next 17 pages to see if this has been answered, and how. It's fun replying inline with catchups this way, I might change to doing it this way all the time.
Vecna is just scum but if he'll bus nancy and fix his reads then I'm okay with him inventing bullshit. It's obviously bullshit. No townie goes I'm going to test Creature's roleblock when scum wouldn't claim the goddamn roleblock in the first place XD

Like Vecna's grasping for straws at this point when the simplest answer is

Alisae is town for D1 claim.
Senpai is obvious town doc.
Leonshade wagon had scum on it.
Davesaz is parity cop or scum meaning that Davesaz and Creature are same alignment. Further meaning why the hell would dave protect those two slots not under suspicion? Maxous yeah but Creature...cmon
RC is town because Drixx.

This entire day has been trying to get me to bend on obvTown so they have lynches later. C'mon. Both wagons are slow because they are scum.

Youre missing the obvious point; Maxous wasnt dead yet when I sent in my hagia sofia order to confirm whether creature roleblocked me, so I simply did not know whether the Davesaz result was on double town or double scum. If you read my posts before night youll see my reads there were heavily favoured towards them being scum together so I was expecting creature to RB davesaz instead of me as he claimed - so I wanted to creature a small opportunity to catch him.
That doesn't make sense though. It relies on a mystical idea of Red Fort nancy never crumbed or expressed desire of building.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #16680 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I expressed my view that scum took the roleblocker. I also have no idea whether scum have daychat or not. I'm going to go off of my reads before I worry about setup spec.

And FTR: I'm starting to feel it's very unlikely that scum have the original vig role.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16681 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Let me reword.

I am aruging that with the way Alisae and Ceasar have played and Aliase's meta, scum are more likely not worried about a potential town blocking forming based on the Wonder Alisae decided to build and thus was not considering night killing them.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16682 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 16351, nancy wrote:LUV is scum btw RC. Go back and look at who has been pushing every ML this game almost. Check out the Vecna powerwagon that there were no whispers of the next day. Ditto with Leonshade. Leon is 100% Town.
So youre saying youre suddenly scumreading me now?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #16683 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:33 pm

Your argument is that JaeReed's choice of doctor was bad. I agree with you. I don't think Alisae dies there in a million years. I disagree with you that making that bad play implies that they're scum.

Like I fully see where an Alisase doc would have come from and I find it weird that you don't?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16684 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 16363, MathBlade wrote:
In post 16361, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nero
Davesaz
Cloudkicker
+ a blob of other people who I'm not sure about

Davesaz gives two confirmed town because?
So you mean
Nero
Davesaz
Creature
Cloudkicker

Right?
Giving two confirmed town doesnt matter if youre about to endgame the town with your entire team alive. Not saying it is what happened, but it very well might have.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16685 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I do not and him and Jae's relationship only reinforces my belief that some bullshit is going on.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16686 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Jae claims to be able to read Alisae's meta but cannot explain why scum would night kill him other than his choice of Wonder.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #16687 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:34 pm

Alisae was universally townread and was trying to keep town cohesion together. I can see why Jae would have thought that made them a good doc. I would never have nightkilled them nor docced them there but I see why the action was made.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16688 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Note this is not a personal attack on skill, this is just me talking about my experience with Alisae and what you've claimed in this thread Jae.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16689 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 16677, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

They protected people that can honestly be argued weren't obvious or good NK targets in order to form a town block after one was broken up earlier and wasn't even effective to begin with.

--

They neigborized The DEO to try to get a better read on them and to get them back in-sync but The DEO posted quite a bit Day 1 so the fact that he struggled to get a read on the slot is very hard to believe and when asked how he attempted to get them back in-sync he gave a bunch of generic answers.
What.

That's not what I'm trying to propose at all. I protected the people that WERE obvious or good NK targets. That's what I'm trying to argue.
I'm saying Alisae formed a townblock with his wonder and that's WHY he was a good fucking kill.

That's not even what Alisae said either. He said he HAD A TOWNREAD on The DEO. It was to try and get them back in sync since he was in a hood with them in the game we played that ended while this one was still early D1.
I worded wrong. What you're trying to propose doesn't match up with how they've played and Alisae's meta.

As for Alisae reasoning, I could've sworn they said they wanted to get a better read on The DEO as a reasoning but I'm too lazy to check.
Alisae has a wonder that is highly dangerous for scum. Again, In Memory proves this. Shadowrun proves this. Hell, ask Math, ask Ali, hoods that are only town that can allow town to identify each other for exactly these scenarios are devastating for scum. Scum don't want town correctly townreading each other and they can't do anything about it when it's happening in a hood. Therefore, you kill the one making the hoods. Ergo, doc protect on Alisae. Not to mention he was stupidly obvtown up to D3. He only got attacked on D4 following the no kill.....WONDER WHY -- they wanted to pinpoint the doc.

pedit fuck you RC I very likely stopped the kill can you stop being a fucking dick to me? Like I get why you're still pissed at me but can you not be a jerkwad towards me for once this game?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16690 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 16385, MathBlade wrote:The more RC posts a bullshit team while claiming to be good makes me want to reevaluate Drixx.

I have a tendency of Town reading Drixx wrong.
:lol:

Seriously, me literally saying 10.000 times that Drixx' play is NAI doesnt get to you, but this little interaction does?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16691 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'll admit, my doc choices aren't much better but I think are more likely.

The PV kill honestly says a lot about how bad we've been playing.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16692 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 16686, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Jae claims to be able to read Alisae's meta but cannot explain why scum would night kill him other than his choice of Wonder.
ALISAE WAS FUCKING OBVTOWN WITH A DANGEROUS HOOD WONDER THAT WOULD ONLY MAKE HIM MORESO AND MAKE HIM ABLE TO MAKE A TOWNBLOCK.

WHAT ABOUT THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16693 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 16689, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 16677, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

--

What.

Alisae has a wonder that is highly dangerous for scum. Again, In Memory proves this. Shadowrun proves this. Hell, ask Math, ask Ali, hoods that are only town that can allow town to identify each other for exactly these scenarios are devastating for scum. Scum don't want town correctly townreading each other and they can't do anything about it when it's happening in a hood. Therefore, you kill the one making the hoods. Ergo, doc protect on Alisae. Not to mention he was stupidly obvtown up to D3. He only got attacked on D4 following the no kill.....WONDER WHY -- they wanted to pinpoint the doc.

pedit fuck you RC I very likely stopped the kill can you stop being a fucking dick to me? Like I get why you're still pissed at me but can you not be a jerkwad towards me for once this game?
PyP > Those games.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16694 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 16692, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 16686, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Jae claims to be able to read Alisae's meta but cannot explain why scum would night kill him other than his choice of Wonder.
ALISAE WAS FUCKING OBVTOWN WITH A DANGEROUS HOOD WONDER THAT WOULD ONLY MAKE HIM MORESO AND MAKE HIM ABLE TO MAKE A TOWNBLOCK.

WHAT ABOUT THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
Alisae's meta trumps that and you know that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16695 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

He cannot form a town block by himself, he is not capable.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #16696 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:38 pm

LUV what is your point here: are you trying to argue that JaeReed's action was wrong or that it's not one that they would have made as town? Because if it's the former you can just drop it now
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16697 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It is the latter.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16698 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 16678, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 16676, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
Maybe the 7-0 sweep.
Also, you clearly don't understand what "cocky" means.

The game being 7-0 doesn't point to scum being cocky unless we flip scum that was being cocky. You're assuming that scum would be cocky at this point because you would be, and even if you think scum are cocky this game? The main person I can think that fits with that is Vecna. Who you townread.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16699 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I had dropped it but the fact people can see where I'm coming from gives it some merit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”