Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16901 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Leonshade »

Won't be active from now to Sunday.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16902 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:18 am

Post by Vecna »

Youre building brandenburg gate Leonshade ~
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16903 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:20 am

Post by Vecna »

Well thats in my plan at least for now. Still open for discussion - lets see what comments people have about the current version:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16904 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Vecna »

Im still debating if Nancy should really try to build for the forbidden palace, or if having an extra roleblock is just super convenient.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16905 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Leonshade »

Alright. I'll send the Brandenburg Gate request for now.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16906 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Leonshade »

:lol: At Nero's assignment being "Die".

How are you going to test whether CK builds Red Fort? Does your ability notify you if you get roleblocked?
- Vecna
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16907 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:35 am

Post by nancy »

I'm like 90% sure Gorkington is just Leaning Tower.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16908 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:35 am

Post by nancy »

OK that's an exaggeration but if he's scum he 100% took Leaning Tower.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16909 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:36 am

Post by Leonshade »

Nevermind, I get it.
In post 16898, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Big Ben cops Dave/Leon/Gork/Nero.
Little point copping Dave, since we know someone has the Chichen Itza. Only scenario in which he doesn't have it is if a scumbuddy of his has it, and at that point why wouldn't that person have claimed to have it instead? Making Dave claim he has it has little benefit, and screws him over if his buddy ever flips with the Wonder. Occam's Razor says Dave just has it even if scum.
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16910 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Vecna »

Some explenation with my plan;

The goal is to optimize information gain, and also force scum to make suboptimal choices for their next nighthkill.

Ceasar has been tunneling Leonshade all game. People say he doesnt bus - so I paired him with Leonshade for the new Doctor/roleblock'ish wonder. Ceasar is the low prio - so if scum did set him up and Leonshade already built something the wonder should go to him - unless they block him ofcourse. If leonshade is town in the two, he is higher in priority and I dont mind him getting the wonder since he'll make excellent use of it.

To make it harder for scum to circumvent this Leonshade vs Ceasar check, we also kindly ask Nancy to go for the forbidden palace. Either we learn scum indeed did pick it (which is big, knowing one of their 5 slots for certain) - or we get a scum-claim on Ceasar and a townclear on Nancy.

Ive added Gorkington for the Rolecop wonder. I strongly feel Gorkington is town now, so it would be in excellent hands here. The only downside of having only gorkington on it is they might simply use the forbidden palace on him - this would waste both Gorkington's and Nancy's build. Still looking for other suggestions if theres better ideas here.

As previously requested, LUV and RC are up for the new vig wonder. If theyre both town this means one of them will get it - unless there really is a scum that also hasnt built since day1 and they block LUV. This would still mean the other wonders go through though, which is still great for town (unless Nero cain flips town - which likely means its game over). But if this is the case, it likely will come down to our protective roles saving us regardless - And this way we force scum to use forbidden palace to get the vig guaranteed.

Cloudkicker is up to build the Redfort - and I feel this is an important part of the plan. We have a ton of ways of town-confirming him here this way, in the offchance he is town (or at least confirming he's the least usefull scum since redfort has 0 scum utility) - and also plenty of ways of making him fail the check, confirming him as scum. Open for discussion with Math if this is worth the investment.

I have also done some suggestions for targets for actions depending on Nero Cain's allignment. If he flips town we've been duped by RC, of that im certain. That means all protective roles need to be all hands aboard, since it likely means scum went all-in to end the game during the coming night. This does likely mean we have 2 doctors that can save us at random - so they should just try and out-wifom scum on whom the kill targets will be. I dont find it extremely likely anymore that nero flips town, so im not -too- worried about this - but its definately a possibility. If Nero does flip scum as expected, we should focus our targets on maximising the knowledge gain within the group without claimed wonders. Ive done some solid suggestions in the google doc, but im open to discussing them with math now.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16911 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:42 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 16896, Vecna wrote:
Gm, another question; Can the Redfort ability be roleblocked? as in, does the roleblocker visiting the Redfort show up to the Redfort owner?
Through NAR I'd imagine it can be roleblocked.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16912 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:45 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 16910, Vecna wrote:Ive added Gorkington for the Rolecop wonder. I strongly feel Gorkington is town now, so it would be in excellent hands here. The only downside of having only gorkington on it is they might simply use the forbidden palace on him - this would waste both Gorkington's and Nancy's build. Still looking for other suggestions if theres better ideas here.
I think I missed your progression here, can you quote?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16913 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Vecna »

I think ive done enough contributing recently Notice, im gonna take a break. Its all detailed in my iso and its been asked and answered a great number of times.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16914 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:48 am

Post by nancy »

Vecna, town!Caesar would not claim to go for the IC wonder then not go for it, and I very much doubt scum!Caesar would not claim to go for the IC wonder and get it, the only conclusion to be made here is that Caesar is Town and scum have the IC wonder. Besides, there are better ways to check Caesar than for me to go for the IC wonder. I'd really prefer to no build as per my agreement with Math and wait for a better set of wonders next era.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16915 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Vecna »

Ill be checking in for discussion on my proposed plan. Other than that, im pretty much done repeating myself everytime since I feel ive been the center of attention and its drained a lot of my time and energy.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16916 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:49 am

Post by nancy »

OK, rest well Vecna!! <3 <3
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16917 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:51 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 16910, Vecna wrote:But if this is the case, it likely will come down to our protective roles saving us regardless - And this way we force scum to use forbidden palace to get the vig guaranteed.
*whimpers*

I DON'T LIKE RESPONSIBILITY
I don't want to be the reason for another town loss q.q
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16918 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Vecna »

That would be agreeable to me I think Nancy.... -But im not sure itll matter much - all town will have built stuff at that time, and scum will have saved up since the start pretty much.

Priority is gonna matter less and less, and itll be more about the slots you have open and how much utility you'll get out of it.

I think for the game as a whole - having a guarantee that scum have the wonder will be so usefull, since then they cannot lie and claim they were blocked by Forbidden palace while we cannot even be sure if they have it.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16919 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:52 am

Post by nancy »

We're not going to lose.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16920 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 16917, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 16910, Vecna wrote:But if this is the case, it likely will come down to our protective roles saving us regardless - And this way we force scum to use forbidden palace to get the vig guaranteed.
*whimpers*

I DON'T LIKE RESPONSIBILITY
I don't want to be the reason for another town loss q.q
Nobody would blame you Notice, you either get to be a hero or just share in defeat because we failed to lynch scum as a group
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16921 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:53 am

Post by Vecna »

But nero aint gonna flip town ~ (I hope :D )
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16922 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:55 am

Post by nancy »

In post 16918, Vecna wrote:I think for the game as a whole - having a guarantee that scum have the wonder will be so usefull, since then they cannot lie and claim they were blocked by Forbidden palace while we cannot even be sure if they have it.
That's why I think it's good to give Caesar a confirmable role! But go rest, go rest!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16923 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:56 am

Post by nancy »

In post 16921, Vecna wrote:But nero aint gonna flip town ~ (I hope :D )
Scum already overplayed their hand by trying to strongarm my lynch. Except that I just
don't. get. mislynched
. Nero ain't ever flipping Town.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16924 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:01 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 16923, nancy wrote:
In post 16921, Vecna wrote:But nero aint gonna flip town ~ (I hope :D )
Scum already overplayed their hand by trying to strongarm my lynch. Except that I just
don't. get. mislynched
. Nero ain't ever flipping Town.
....no comment.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”