Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17225 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 17223, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 17219, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Like Math I'll come clean. I really want you to stop scum reading me because it is insulting. I would not play this bad as scum because I actually care about playing as that alignment.
If you know you are playing badly why not just sheep good town? Like you are claiming RC is town, a guy who has had the same "scum" list since he started the game and 1 of those are confirmed town (kid), the other is very likely to be town (Dave) and I'm confirmed town to myself. We need to be lynching Nancy.
Because reputation.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17226 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I've read and seen RC wreck scum teams even after dragging a town into chaos for the first couple of days.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17227 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 16209, Leonshade wrote:
In post 16202, Vecna wrote:
In post 16193, Leonshade wrote:I will not vote nancy today.
Why not?
I townread her.
Why?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #17228 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17215, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 17204, MathBlade wrote:You have pushed me for god's sakes.
your play was shitty Math. You used the fact that you had knowledge of the priority list, when you didn't as a means to mislynch ABR and you didn't want to be vigged on n2. It wasn't pro-town, get over yourself. Maybe you are scum and not just really bad town, we'll find out later.

I knew A&N was town because Halicarnassus. They were the top of the player list. They had a wonder. :P It isn't like it came from no where.

@PV Quoting it for you now give me a sec.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17229 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 16214, MathBlade wrote:
In post 16208, Nero Cain wrote:I'm telling you guys its a Nancy/Leon/RC/Vecna team. I still think Ali is the 5th but I'm slightly willing to think about the doc thing but Ali being nigtkilled doesn't make a ton of sense to me.

Ali could easily fake meta.

Ali is not scum.
Leon is not scum else BaeReed would be dead. Not Maxous who I didn't see any crumbs from.
Except Leon pointed out crumbs from today. So........
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17230 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

meanwhile, I wasn't scum reading the mislynch trio of Yuri/Kid, ABR and Bee. I've had better reads then half you fucks. Senpai, if town, has had good reads b/c they were tunneling 2/5 scum and thier only serious misread as been Max (and me?)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17231 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 17225, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Because reputation.
that's a shit reason. I've wrecked scum. There's a reason mastina things I'm a pretty good scum hunter.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17232 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 16223, MathBlade wrote:Alisae to be scum would have to hamper scum.
Have to pick me WITHOUT talking with scum.

Have to do it with the only wonder.
Have to replicate their town meta perfectly.
Have to fool BaeReed the doctor.
Not kill BaeReed the doctor who after the crumb was claimed to Alisae so likely claimed to Alisae before.

In order to
get Mathblade to
scumread Ali you have to get me to accept all of this.

In other words not a snowball's chance in hell. Alisae is town.
So, it's ok if you don't accept it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #17233 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Creature »

Volare, oh oh
Cantare, oh oh oh oh
Sigh
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17234 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nero I've pushed Ali, Brain, Leon, Notice, etc all of your scum reads already

I'm drained. And I'm not saying you aren't good. I've just read more RC games.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17235 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 16225, Leonshade wrote:Someone making a choice you wouldn't, or most people wouldn't, doesn't make them scum. I buy both Ali and Senpai's choices coming from those players.
Doc does not protect who they think it town, doc protects player most likely to be NKed in their opinion.

If not, don't take doc, it's not for you.

On the basis JaeReed took doc because it "was for him", he would do the doc best (as town), not as how he
thinks
it's played.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17236 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 16903, Vecna wrote:Well thats in my plan at least for now. Still open for discussion - lets see what comments people have about the current version:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
In post 16910, Vecna wrote:Some explenation with my plan;

The goal is to optimize information gain, and also force scum to make suboptimal choices for their next nighthkill.

Ceasar has been tunneling Leonshade all game. People say he doesnt bus - so I paired him with Leonshade for the new Doctor/roleblock'ish wonder. Ceasar is the low prio - so if scum did set him up and Leonshade already built something the wonder should go to him - unless they block him ofcourse. If leonshade is town in the two, he is higher in priority and I dont mind him getting the wonder since he'll make excellent use of it.

To make it harder for scum to circumvent this Leonshade vs Ceasar check, we also kindly ask Nancy to go for the forbidden palace. Either we learn scum indeed did pick it (which is big, knowing one of their 5 slots for certain) - or we get a scum-claim on Ceasar and a townclear on Nancy.

Ive added Gorkington for the Rolecop wonder. I strongly feel Gorkington is town now, so it would be in excellent hands here. The only downside of having only gorkington on it is they might simply use the forbidden palace on him - this would waste both Gorkington's and Nancy's build. Still looking for other suggestions if theres better ideas here.

As previously requested, LUV and RC are up for the new vig wonder. If theyre both town this means one of them will get it - unless there really is a scum that also hasnt built since day1 and they block LUV. This would still mean the other wonders go through though, which is still great for town (unless Nero cain flips town - which likely means its game over). But if this is the case, it likely will come down to our protective roles saving us regardless - And this way we force scum to use forbidden palace to get the vig guaranteed.

Cloudkicker is up to build the Redfort - and I feel this is an important part of the plan. We have a ton of ways of town-confirming him here this way, in the offchance he is town (or at least confirming he's the least usefull scum since redfort has 0 scum utility) - and also plenty of ways of making him fail the check, confirming him as scum. Open for discussion with Math if this is worth the investment.

I have also done some suggestions for targets for actions depending on Nero Cain's allignment. If he flips town we've been duped by RC, of that im certain. That means all protective roles need to be all hands aboard, since it likely means scum went all-in to end the game during the coming night. This does likely mean we have 2 doctors that can save us at random - so they should just try and out-wifom scum on whom the kill targets will be. I dont find it extremely likely anymore that nero flips town, so im not -too- worried about this - but its definately a possibility. If Nero does flip scum as expected, we should focus our targets on maximising the knowledge gain within the group without claimed wonders. Ive done some solid suggestions in the google doc, but im open to discussing them with math now.
@PV what are your thoughts?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17237 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17235, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 16225, Leonshade wrote:Someone making a choice you wouldn't, or most people wouldn't, doesn't make them scum. I buy both Ali and Senpai's choices coming from those players.
Doc does not protect who they think it town, doc protects player most likely to be NKed in their opinion.

On the basis JaeReed took doc because it "was for him", he would do the doc best (as town), not as how he
thinks
it's played.
A requirement of thinking someone likely to be NK'd is someone being town.

If not, don't make ridiculous analogies. It's not for you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17238 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67071

and

a50 and I solved this

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67413

and

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=60340

and

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=41158

I ain't no slouch as town bro.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17239 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 16231, Leonshade wrote:This is Jae typing up a PM to Nahdia

I will protect Ali because I hard-TR him and he has the neighbor wonder

Oh shit there was no NK did scum try to kill Ali?
At any point does JaeReed/Notice float this theory, esp. after Max died and we're all like "He protected Pine! Pine is town!"?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17240 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nero don't do this all you're going to do is provoke RC lol
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17241 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17239, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 16231, Leonshade wrote:This is Jae typing up a PM to Nahdia

I will protect Ali because I hard-TR him and he has the neighbor wonder

Oh shit there was no NK did scum try to kill Ali?
At any point does JaeReed/Notice float this theory, esp. after Max died and we're all like "He protected Pine! Pine is town!"?
He crumbed the protect already PV. Just stawp. JaeReed is crumbed doc with a crumbed Alisae protection.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17242 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

They crumbed* sorry!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17243 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I ain't scared of him. There's a reason he came in gunz blazing with zilch reasoning. If he had any fake reasoning I'll rip him to shreds.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #17244 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:28 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

we're not arguing on a 'hey nero is town i'm town whose reads should we take into account' basis

I don't think nero is a bad town player. I just don't think he's town here. he can link all his town games but that doesn't change the fact that he gets lynched here because he's not town
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17245 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Nero Christmas ended a quarter of a year ago.

@RC thoughts on the plan proposed by Vecna?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17246 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 17237, MathBlade wrote:
In post 17235, PeregrineV wrote:

thinks
it's played.
A requirement of thinking someone likely to be NK'd is someone being town.

If not, don't make ridiculous analogies. It's not for you.
Wow, do you not see the difference?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17247 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 17244, RadiantCowbells wrote:I just don't think he's town here.
Why?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #17248 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:30 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I think nancy should backup Gorkington for big ben but I'm fine with the rest of it
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17249 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 17245, MathBlade wrote:Nero Christmas ended a quarter of a year ago.
lies

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”