Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 1047, Tywin Lannister wrote:When I say flesh it out, it means ask questions, sort players, do anything other than angry defense. When will you ask me a question Clumsy? Or do you both just randomly believe your reads without thought or question? When you're wrong, it's pretty much your own fault then, because you didn't try to find out. Apparently, only a flip of whomever will ever give you any info, because you don't ask questions. That's what I mean when I say you haven't scum hunted or tried to sort anyone. Granted, my opinion is subjective like always, but that's how I see it.

Pedit: is clumsy L1? Did he claim yet? I need to catch up.
He should be at L-2, we're switching early so Albert can control the hammer without risk of interference.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Side note: I'm done with the long posts. It was more about Shaz's playstyle in general than anything. I need to keep things concise anyways if I want people to read what I say. Something I need to get better at. I play on my phone so it's usually my thoughts coming out and no editing to make it more readable. Lots of repeating myself.

Ok, I'm good with that plan.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Not Chara »

obviously i don't have any objections to this wagon.

Socrates, what's your read on zefiend right now? and one thing: to . what made you realize that ABR should be concerned about the hammer regardless? your 1035 seems to imply that it's odd for ABR to be concerned.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Not Chara »

is anyone still scumreading Tywin?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

In post 1049, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'm also ok with ABR hammering. But yeah, wait for the claim. Idk why he couldn't just do it right when he posted though. That seems odd. I remember my role without looking.
Because I was in class trying to write up a quick phone post. I'm walking to my last class now, when I get out I can answer. Christs sake
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Socrates »

I was suggesting that it would be silly for me, if I was Clumsy's scumbuddy, to work around the wagon to angle for a hammer when he could have just sent any balls to me earlier. (And if I was scum I sure as fuck would have instructed any lynchbait partners to do so
immediately
)

BUT, we should still be disciplined about how we handle the hammer in case of a mislynch/scum aren't as smart as me.

(And there might be more to my thought process than I am sharing at this moment.)

As for Zef, I have never been comfortable with that slot, but I really need to take a look at him again at some point because my focus has mostly been directed elsewhere. His take on my scumread of you was interesting, but I wish he was more active. He seems to lag behind the rest of the town, which is a convenience I would like taken away from him. How about you?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Not Chara »

zefiend is one of the other slots i like the least in this game. i dislike . two times calling Majiffy's case bullshit but it's never addressed once. surely if other players are listening to Majiffy, and Tywin is getting frustrated, zefiend would be able to say something against this awful case of Majiffy's. and if Tywin is town, which i believe there's a good chance of, it looks like a buddying stance on the whole affair.
has a lot of examination of other slots, but none of them are ones he's pushing. he mentions being pinged by Desperado but apparently there are bigger fish to fry. like Majiffy. but despite this scumread and push on Majiffy there's very little of substance regarding zefiend's read on the slot.
i'll have more to say when we've seen flips, but for now this is enough.
and unlike most slots in the game, i haven't found any compelling reason to actually townread zefiend. i question his inclusion in both Alisae's and Almost's townreads.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Vifam »

Yeah Zef looks bad here
ok
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Socrates »

I follow you, but I have to wonder how much of that ties back to his activity issues. His next post from is post . It of course might be a lie, but he threw out a prodge yesterday and promised to catch up today.

I said I wanted to see Imperium, but I also want to see if he keeps that promise.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Vifam »

I dont know why he's townread so heavily either, when I ask people say they just agree with his mindset or something which is weird because I don't remember him making any actual outward stances on anything
ok
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Alright, back and claiming. We are Moori, Dende (Little Green)'s dad and the village elder. We're the guy who gets iced by Freeza. More specifically, we are a VT, but we hold the Six-Star Dragonball. No real special effects that I can see, and no special way to use the balls. As a side note on the topic of the dragon balls, despite the fact that I know discussion of them is largely over, it is almost certain that scum have either individual special uses for the balls or a special use they all share, because bringing a flipped scum back to life would be pretty much entirely pointless. In either case, I personally want either Socrates or Majiffy to be the one to hammer us, they're the ones I trust most to know what to do with the ball.

ON TO ANSWERING QUESTIONS! What do you mean by a risky read? A read that could also just as easily be wrong? Maybe Zefiend in that case, because again, I think he's town, but he could easily be content scum. Thinking you're town, Socrates, is somewhat risky I guess. You could easily be scum who has us pocketed somehow, but I just don't think that's the case. If I've misunderstood what you meant by risky please tell me so.
In post 1049, Tywin Lannister wrote:Idk why he couldn't just do it right when he posted though. That seems odd. I remember my role without looking.
I specifically said that I was in class and could answer after class. You follow up with this bullshit. You are trying to poison the well against us, because you're scum who wants to make the mislynch look less garbage. I'm going to keep pointing this out right up until we flip, because it should be blatantly obvious and apparently isn't.
In post 1054, Not Chara wrote:is anyone still scumreading Tywin?
We are! (Yes, I know this wasn't directed at us.)
In post 1004, ɀefiend wrote:Jesus Christ this game is moving a little too fast for me at the moment. I only skimmed but what I saw was pretty disheartening. The Majiffy wagon dissolved for seemingly no reason, and the lynchbait wagon sprang up again. Consider this a prodge but I WILL get to this tomorrow.
I want this to come true, meaning I want Zefiend to have to come back and get somewhat active, before we get lynched. If Zefiend -is- scum, they're hoping the hammer will go through before they have to follow up on their word here that they'll get involved today.

Lastly, I still haven't had a chance to yak with Clumsy yet, no clue where he's at but is assumedly busy. I know his D&D night went until like, 2-3 AM, so I know he was sleeping for quite a while there.

-Shaziro
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Tywin and I are town, Clumsy. Who do you and your hydra partner each think is scum?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Are you asking who we think is scum assuming you two are town, or asking our scumreads and asserting you are town?
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

In post 1047, Tywin Lannister wrote:When I say flesh it out, it means ask questions, sort players, do anything other than angry defense. When will you ask me a question Clumsy? Or do you both just randomly believe your reads without thought or question? When you're wrong, it's pretty much your own fault then, because you didn't try to find out. Apparently, only a flip of whomever will ever give you any info, because you don't ask questions. That's what I mean when I say you haven't scum hunted or tried to sort anyone. Granted, my opinion is subjective like always, but that's how I see it.
Yeah... we definitely never asked questions or tried to sort players...
Spoiler:
In post 335, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:You've hydra'd with Tywin, right? What do you think of him?
In post 336, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Socrates, do you have any experience with this player list?
In post 341, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Cool thanks. Next question. If we're town in your opinion, why no unvote?
In post 342, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Who is next on your scum list?
In post 343, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:
In post 321, Alisae wrote:Yeaaaaaaaaah...
She's gonna post that way as either alignment.
VOTE: Clums

This seems like a very weak point to jump onto the wagon. Like the straw that broke the camels back instead of the relative boulders that came before. Especially since the Shaz head has no experience with MariaR whatsoever. Why was this the tipping point?
In post 359, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:
In post 356, Socrates wrote:My eyes instinctively glaze over at Tywin's posts. I need to correct that.
Even the short ones?
In post 362, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:I believe I explained in my first post that I hadn't gotten a hold of Clumsy in a bit and didn't want to lurk this game, we've had a problem with that in past when hydraing because we like to wait to speak with one another before posting. I can link our past games if anyone cares to see them and confirm that I am telling the truth wrt my posting and us lurking due to wanting to converse before posting.

Personally I think ABR hardpushing what he thinks is just kinda an ABR thing, fits him as a person from what I've seen. That said, anyone who has played with him has better meta knowledge than I do, so I figure I'll defer there first. Not sure if Clumsy has or hasn't.

Tywin, Alisae, and Socrates, have any of you given your thoughts on Desperado yet?
In post 412, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:
In post 411, Vifam wrote:What exactly is the case on the Clumsy hydra
Before this gets answered, what are your current thoughts on us?
In post 758, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:
In post 722, Majiffy wrote:I don't think there's any threat of a quickhammer.

You should put it there now and then if your other head has serious concerns they can move it.

I'm okay with the vote going here I think.

In post 630, Alisae wrote:Actually no, this isn't a TvT.
I don't believe that Tywin forgot that the clums hydra is scum.
With Majiffy they were like "Welp, 1 scum caught D1" and that's great an all but did Tywin suddenly forget about the Clums hydra? Because it doesn't read genuine to me?
Question for you Alisae: Do you feel like this is SvT only on Tywin's side? As in, if Tywin flips today, and if he flips town, do you still townread Majiffy?
In post 759, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:
In post 733, Alisae wrote:guyz is anyone TRing Desperado?

Why did you hop over to Desperado? Not saying I agree or disagree with this, just wanting to know the reasoning of jumping off Tywin and onto Desp.

-Clumsy
In post 762, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Mmkay. You can be town.
In post 765, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:As in, what are your reads on each person on it?
In post 973, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:
In post 971, MariaR wrote:Okay maybe ABR flipped scum lol no it is so RARE you ever wagon 2 scum in a row let alone 1 on day 1 the fact everyone is okay with both these wagons should be red flag city showing scum are okay with this like this is mafia 101
What has you feeling ABR scum?
In post 986, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Almost50, is your read on our slot mainly based on association to Maria's slot?
In post 993, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Okay, I can see the thought process there. Assume, however, that we flip town. What direction does that take you in, wrt your reads?

Keep pushing that direction though.

Clumsy head thinks Tywin is scum, Not Chara is a weaker scum read, Imperium is really worrying me. Alisae is town, I think Socrates is town.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Your mind seems made up though, so I don't know why I'm continuing to show that your points are completely false.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:41 am

In post 1063, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Are you asking who we think is scum assuming you two are town, or asking our scumreads and asserting you are town?
Yes, you should assume we are town, and give your reads, because if you are town, we are town too, and you don't want to lynch us, and we don't want to lynch you.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

First of those three was shaziro, last two were clumsy.

-Shaziro
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:42 am

In post 1064, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Clumsy head thinks Tywin is scum, Not Chara is a weaker scum read, Imperium is really worrying me. Alisae is town, I think Socrates is town.
Desperado, Zefiend?

Why Imperium worries you?
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Imperium hasn't seemed to do much, this day, sidelining pretty hard. If we -assume- Imperium is scum, it would make sense for them to be sidelining so much if the two main wagons, this hydra and Maria are town. Although I haven't played with them before, so I don't know if this is normal.
-Clumsy
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Vifam »

Tywin is town
Chara looks town
Imperium idk
ok
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Shazhead here, I'm concerned about Desperado and zefiend, I see the concern with Imperium because they are kinda sidelining just like desp and zefiend. Not sure on Not Chara myself, but I can see it. I agree on townreads.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:46 am

In post 1069, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Imperium hasn't seemed to do much, this day, sidelining pretty hard. If we -assume- Imperium is scum, it would make sense for them to be sidelining so much if the two main wagons, this hydra and Maria are town. Although I haven't played with them before, so I don't know if this is normal.
-Clumsy
Have you played with Ali scum? How confident are you about your reads? Why do you think Maria is town, how sure are you?
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Ali was scum in Hogwarts where we were town, I'm most confident in the townreads and in Tywin scum. We are townleaning Maria based on behavior.

-Clumsy
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:05 am

Here's the thing. I'm interested to see what you can come up with on some of your other scumreads, but we don't see things the same way at all, and I suspect it's because you're scum making it up as you go.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1057, Not Chara wrote:zefiend is one of the other slots i like the least in this game. i dislike . two times calling Majiffy's case bullshit but it's never addressed once. surely if other players are listening to Majiffy, and Tywin is getting frustrated, zefiend would be able to say something against this awful case of Majiffy's. and if Tywin is town, which i believe there's a good chance of, it looks like a buddying stance on the whole affair.
has a lot of examination of other slots, but none of them are ones he's pushing. he mentions being pinged by Desperado but apparently there are bigger fish to fry. like Majiffy. but despite this scumread and push on Majiffy there's very little of substance regarding zefiend's read on the slot.
i'll have more to say when we've seen flips, but for now this is enough.
and unlike most slots in the game, i haven't found any compelling reason to actually townread zefiend. i question his inclusion in both Alisae's and Almost's townreads.
I don't disagree with this. Zefiend needs more sorting I think. He has been sort of buddying me and agreeing with my stances, but not really adding to them or explaining his position in detail. It's been a lot of agreeing with me and letting me handle it. We'll see. I don't SR him, but see no reason to ignore the slot.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”