NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17375 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 17114, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Like the Red Fort thing was clever and only he could've came up with that.
I still maintain he went about it the wrong way.

@Mod if Hagia Sophia put in to change Petra's result to the owner of Red Fort visiting Y, would Red Fort see Hagia Sophia visiting them, or is the visit only to Petra to change the result?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #17376 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 13780, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 4.34

KidAmn (9):
Maxous,
Creature
, Leonshade,
MathBlade
Alisae
, RadiantCowbells,
davesaz
, Lil Uzi Vert, nancy
Leonshade (5):
KidAmn,
CloudKicker, Caesar Wills It,
Vecna, Nero Cain
nancy (1):
NoticeMeSenpai

Vecna (1):
Gorkington

Not Voting (0):

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-26 13:41:51), at which point at which point we will default to no lynch.
@BaeReed what do you make of this majority likely town wagon on KidAmn and RC, LUV, and nancy on the speed end.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17377 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

LUV and nancy* whoops messed up
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17378 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 13764, nancy wrote:Vecna is the obvious NK, so let's hope there's no flip.

What do you think nancy about why Vecna wasn't killed?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17379 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 13734, nancy wrote:I've solved the game with today's flip, like I said I hoped to. I swear to fucking god this is not WIFOM. I have a fuckton of super strong TRs and I just PoE'd the shit out of this.

Spoiler:
So, presuming that "morons" is KidAmn claiming Town, the game should be pretty much solved. Here are my reads without WIFOM as promised. Sorry KidAmn, you were behaving somewhat like scum being bussed and I was waffling on Leonshade, that's ultimately why I chose your wagon.

{Aslan, Caesar, davesaz, MathBlade, Notice, LUV, PV, Vecna} - locktown

davesaz is unquestionably Town because it makes zero sense for him to be scum and claiming parity cop. You don't deny Town parity cop then claim it as scum and force yourself to fake results for the rest of the game, that is just terrible plays and would never happen. You have to assume that davesaz is scum and playing extremely, extremely poor mechanically, which goes against everything about who davesaz is, as anyone who knows the player can attest to. Occam's razor says that davesaz is Town.

I don't think any of those other slots are seriously questionable as Town either, and I would willingly bet my game life on them all being Town.

The PoE from here is pretty straight-forward, with only these slots remaining to be sorted: CK, Creature, Leonshade, Maxous, Nero, RadiantCowbells.

Creature and Maxous are both scum given that there is no honest chance of Vecna being scum and having guessed correctly to frame davesaz's results. If you look at the way that Vecna reacted to the information that davesaz was parity cop, on top of the already patently obvious fact that Vecna bleeds Town, it simply a long reach to call davesaz's result into question.

RC is scum because I say so. I've yet to fail to identify his scumgame and I'm fairly certain so far that he is scum in this game. Say 80% at this point. I'm not going to reveal the tells. The way that Creature has reacted to and read RC has also been out of the ordinary for Creature.

Nero and RC are very likely to be scum together due to RC's predilection for replacing into games and immediately hardbussing one of his scumbuds (sometimes multiple consecutively).

Which leaves either CK or Leonshade as scum by PoE. CK is more likely to flip scum in my mind that Leonshade, but not by a great deal after KidAmn's flip.

Assuming I am not pocketed by any of my locktowns (and LUV would be the only real candidate there, since he is the only player I find difficult to read and hasn't done anything blatantly Town), there are very few reasonably possible scumteams.

1. {CK, Cowbells, Creature, Maxous, Nero}
2. {Cowbells, Creature, Maxous, Nero, Leonshade}
3. {CK, Creature, Maxous, Nero, Leonshade}

RC, I gain no pleasure from calling you scum here. If by some miracle you are Town, then you should've already seen all this and I expect you to powerlynch Creature, Nero, Maxous, CK, and Leonshade in consecutive days. The fact that you've instead come out gunning for Nero (rather than Creature) and defended Leonshade, however, makes me believe that scenario (scumteam #3) very highly unlikely.

{Aslan, Caesar, davesaz, MathBlade, Notice, LUV, PV, Vecna} - locktown
{}
{} - null
{CK, Leonshade}
{Cowbells, Creature, Maxous, Nero} - lockscum

If Town gets the neighborhood wonder, please hood Aslan, Notice, and davesaz. I trust that trio most (plus Aslan's extra hood) to be able to solve the game from upstairs, so to speak, and I believe they all TR each other.
@nancy why did you not shift a lot when Maxous was killed?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17380 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 13683, RadiantCowbells wrote:Btw, my wonder is the great wall. what does it do again
Good news is I think I have figured out when RC is full of shit when they fake claim maybe.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17381 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 13677, RadiantCowbells wrote:neighbourize me tonight and I'll give you the strat. we're doing things my way tomorrow if this flips town.

VOTE: Kidamn
In post 13678, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Kid
In post 13679, nancy wrote:VOTE: KidAmn

Town is the best alignment.
This is sketchy as fuck.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17382 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@nancy did you realize this was hammer?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17383 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 17376, MathBlade wrote:@BaeReed what do you make of this majority likely town wagon on KidAmn and RC, LUV, and nancy on the speed end.
Don't want to be rude by butting in but what you're missing here is that I organized that KidAmn wagon almost from start to finish. I was trying to push off it to CK before deadline but it wasn't happening so we just lynched KidAmn. Looking at it like RC, LUV, and me on the speed end is just taking it out of context.

In post 17378, MathBlade wrote:What do you think nancy about why Vecna wasn't killed?
Because Vecna's wonder is useless on Town and Maxous was optimal.

In post 17379, MathBlade wrote:@nancy why did you not shift a lot when Maxous was killed?
I shifted very drastically.

pedit yes
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17384 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by nancy »

Please don't shade me for pushing the KidAmn wagon, Math. You were pushing it as well as you thought it was flipping scum just like I did.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17385 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Is Math going to see what I've been seeing this game?!? The suspense!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17386 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I'm not shading I'm asking. I'm curious. There's a huge difference between shading and asking and if you claim to know my scum game super well you'd know the difference nancy. Unannounced hammers ALWAYS get poked at by me nancy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17387 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17385, Nero Cain wrote:Is Math going to see what I've been seeing this game?!? The suspense!
Considering I had LUV/Vecna/nancy/you all as potential scum before this point you can quit gaslighting. It's old.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17388 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you are missing a RC there.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17389 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17388, Nero Cain wrote:you are missing a RC there.
Pretty sure I'm good on RC. Thanks though for your scumput!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17390 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by nancy »

There just wasn't any other wagon happening at that point. People were locked in to their wagons and weren't budging. I tried to get things moving on strong SRs of mine but it was futile.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17391 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@NoticeMeSenpai --- VCA it is mastina's schitck talk with her and me please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17392 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17390, nancy wrote:There just wasn't any other wagon happening at that point. People were locked in to their wagons and weren't budging. I tried to get things moving on strong SRs of mine but it was futile.
I agree with the thought but why not announce intent?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17393 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11430, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 4.16

Nero Cain (6):
RadiantCowbells, nancy, Alisae, MathBlade, Leonshade, Nero Cain
Leonshade (3):
NoticeMeSenpai, CloudKicker, KidAmn
Gorkington (2):
davesaz, Lil Uzi Vert
Caesar Wills It (2):
Vecna, Creature
KidAmn (1):
Maxous
MathBlade (1):
Gorkinton

Not Voting (1):
Caesar Wills It

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-26 13:41:51), at which point at which point we will default to no lynch.
This wagon on Nero not going through is extremely odd.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17394 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Okay I think I have a plan. Let me type it up to be sure.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17395 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And we are back to VCA again lol
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17396 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 17393, MathBlade wrote:This wagon on Nero not going through is extremely odd.
not really. Just b/c you are either confbias town or scum doesn't mean everything you say is right. Wagons go through and don't all the time. Like you could sit there and say the same @ the d1 Yuri wagon.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17397 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 17392, MathBlade wrote:
In post 17390, nancy wrote:There just wasn't any other wagon happening at that point. People were locked in to their wagons and weren't budging. I tried to get things moving on strong SRs of mine but it was futile.
I agree with the thought but why not announce intent?
Didn't think it mattered. I'd already orchestrated a fake hammer on him and went through a fake twilight without anything happening so it just seemed pointless. You think I should have?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17398 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14782, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4303, Nahdia wrote:
beeboy
(11):
cloudkicker
PeregrineV
nancy
gork
Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Creature
alisae, Leonshade, RC
Kid
In post 6938, Nahdia wrote:
Albert B. Rampage
(10):
Lil Uzi Vert
Vecna
davesaz
Leonshade
MathBlade, Caesar Wills It
nancy, Alisae
cloudkicker
RC
In post 9811, Nahdia wrote:
Sondam
(9):
Vecna
Creature, Nero Cain, gork, Caesar Wills It
RC, Leonshade
Sondam
Lil Uzi Vert

In post 13780, Nahdia wrote:
KidAmn
(9):
Maxous, Creature
Leonshade
MathBlade
Alisae, RadiantCowbells
davesaz, Lil Uzi Vert
nancy
pls note that both RC and Leon have been on every mislynch. Nancy and Ali have been on 3/4. Creature is on 3 of 4 but he's cleared and LUV has been on 3 of 4 so eh.....but we should be lynching in RC/Leon/Ali/Nancy I think.
I have a hard time trusting that Ali is just not coasting scum.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17399 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Who's the guy that links the actual votes in VC? We need that guy. Context is important!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”