Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17650 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 17649, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:^ ignored me pointing out that he's literally trying to float me as scum based on someone who isn't even playing.
I didnt see him post that, but if thats the case ill drop that point.

Also im not exactly scumreading you, just a contiuous exploration. You do realize this was speculation based on a nero townflip right?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17651 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 17641, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 17639, nancy wrote:It's not game-related. He's V/LA indefinitely.
Weren't you the one originally floating it as AI?

Also I don't think I can watch anything tonight sorry q.q
Yeah before I realized it was OOG. Also bleh T_T it's okay.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17652 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 17643, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Which still comes down to the problem her and Math are having, they're wrong somewhere.
Math's problem, not mine.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17653 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

Youre also townreading a scumslot though nancy. And towbclearing ceasar largely based on alisaes actions seems like a bad idea
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17654 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by nancy »

If Town gets the vig wonder then this game is solved. We shoot Math, they target presumably davesaz, and suddenly everything is crystal clear.

pedit it's not based on solely Aslan's actions. scum!Caesar proclaiming going for the IC wonder like that doesn't make sense. That's not a gambit that I see coming from Pine.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17655 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

It makes perfect sense if he knows he or his team is gonna take it for the scun power of the role...

Use it on somrone tonugjt and suddenly its confirmed scum took it
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17656 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by nancy »

Maybe, I just don't see Pine going for cheap tricks like that. If he had someone with priority to take the wonder he would've just taken it, not made a hoo-ha about taking it himself and risking the negative attention of failing when he didn't get it.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17657 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by nancy »

The actual foundation of my TR though is proxy through Aslan, and Aslan is locktown for me. I've seen first-hand how instant their read on each other is.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17658 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by nancy »

Not to mention I do like to think I have a decent read on Pine myself, and I think there's enough non-flavor in his ISO to read.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17659 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 17650, Vecna wrote:
In post 17649, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:^ ignored me pointing out that he's literally trying to float me as scum based on someone who isn't even playing.
I didnt see him post that, but if thats the case ill drop that point.

Also im not exactly scumreading you, just a contiuous exploration. You do realize this was speculation based on a nero townflip right?
*her

Its literally been grating on me all game with Creature continually bringing it up and me continually saying she said she wasn't playing before the game started. Like, it's right there. I've stated it multiple times. Multiple people have confirmed mastina hasn't been posting and it's all me.

If nero is town I'm likely the next nightkill anyway, and that's presuming the game even continues because this could just flat be mylo. My flip will confirm my doc protects and Ali's wonder claim, so it seems like an absolute waste of a rolecop when we could use it to confirm someone who isn't likely to eat a bullet and confirm another slot through it tonight. IF Nero flips town and IF the game still continues then whoever gets the rolecop can feel free to waste it on me if they wish, but bothering to use it on Ali when my townflip confirms him is plain nonsensical. And I reserve the right to be fucking salty about it postgame if town loses because of a dumbass check on a dead slot or its confirm.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17660 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:01 am

Post by nancy »

I think Leonshade is getting the cop check and I don't think he's dumb enough to waste it on you.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17661 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:01 am

Post by nancy »

Oh nvm LUV is.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17662 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:02 am

Post by nancy »

Anyway copcheck is leashed to me afaik. At least that's what Math wanted. Certainly leashed in the VT claims.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17663 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:16 am

Post by Vecna »

It should really be on (leon) ck or gorkington....maybe luv
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17664 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Vecna »

And notice.....your docsave didnt confirm anything. At this time it couldve been just as well ceasar being shot or gorkington being the one to do the kill.

Ill agree its definately more optimal to not wondercop on you, because if gorkington turns out to be town, it pretty much confirms you as well. If hes scum though, we cannot be certain.

And yes, im still a bit uneasy about the little alliance. Not because im scum, but because its unverifiable by me - and ill still stand by my statements that alisae feels different to me this game.

At any rate, if youre town youre right that scum will have to sort you sooner or later, but that only matters if they cannot endgame us.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17665 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:34 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Dude, it literally confirms Alisae is the Mausoleum with my townflip. I'm talking about the rolecop here. There's no point in rolecopping Alisae when confirming my alignment will do just fine. You were floating myself/Ali as a rolecop when confirming my alignment confirms Alisae's wonder claim.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17666 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:44 am

Post by nancy »

Notice.

I am here to confirm your alignment.

You are Town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17667 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 17665, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Dude, it literally confirms Alisae is the Mausoleum with my townflip. I'm talking about the rolecop here. There's no point in rolecopping Alisae when confirming my alignment will do just fine. You were floating myself/Ali as a rolecop when confirming my alignment confirms Alisae's wonder claim.
Oh ofcourse, rolecopping alisae woukd be the worst. I definately did not mean to suggest that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17668 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

10 days woooooo
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17669 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Imagine as a April Fools joke mod put deadline as tommorow
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #17670 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

I want the Big Ben check on LUV Gork or nancy in that order:

@Vecna dude you realize that for Alisae not to be Halicarnassus that would make me a liar?
Alisae is Halicarnassus it is as good as a Big Ben check. It is already verified. So unless you're going to call me scum Vecna Alisae is Halicarnassus and I freaking crumbed he was Halicarnassus.

Vecna is scums most likely.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17671 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17654, nancy wrote:If Town gets the vig wonder then this game is solved. We shoot Math, they target presumably davesaz, and suddenly everything is crystal clear.

pedit it's not based on solely Aslan's actions. scum!Caesar proclaiming going for the IC wonder like that doesn't make sense. That's not a gambit that I see coming from Pine.
I can tell you I would never target Dave with my lock Town read on him.
I would target in those that I feel are scum and would never be lynched without a scumfirm.

Dave is town and would not give a two townfirm.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17672 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

As scum*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17673 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17661, nancy wrote:Oh nvm LUV is.
Which I object to as I scumread LUV. Luv/Gork/you cannot have Big Ben.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17674 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

Look PV is scum I have had a meta tell on him for a while.

Vecna is scum because he keeps trying to give the Big Ben check to scum.
LUV is scum because he is acting inconsistent with his reads and doesn't want to be held accountable.

Nero is likely scum because Vecna and LUV didn't want to vote him.
Gork is likely scum because of the NK situation.
nancy I waffle on.

IMHO all six scum are in there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”